The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 17: A New Normal?

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17: A New Normal? - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early June, 1986

Charlie POV:

Summer had snuck up on us, so Greg and I decided it was time to get the pool ready.

Our first major get together with Jeremy and his gang and all of our neighbors was set for this Saturday. With the highs forecast to be in the 80s, our girls thought it would be great to make use of the pool. I asked whether or not we were going to have all of the kids or if we’d be better off shipping them off to ‘grandma’s house’.

Trust me, none of our parents would consider that a burden in any way. I know I’ve told you about Sally’s mom who absolutely loves our Saturday get-togethers so she gets to have a night with her granddaughter. Well, now she has two more little ones, not to mention Emmy’s mom, who lives near Glencoe, Illinois. I haven’t as yet met Emmy’s parents or her two brothers. That’s something that she wants to correct in the near future. Mary had suggested that we need to have a big party and invite ALL of the new parents/grandparents.

Jeremy and his bunch have suggested that their parents might be like ours as far as their relationship is concerned. They all currently live near Columbus, Ohio, so getting them here would need a bit of planning. Jerry and Rex assured us that they were working on it.

Greg and I had finished the yardwork and were working on removing the solar cover from the pool. We moved the reel that it was rolled up on and saw that the pool needed MAJOR work. Winter had left the pool green and many leaves had found their way under the cover. After backwashing the filter and adding fresh DE (Diatomaceous Earth), we ‘shocked’ it with excessive chlorine and skimmed, then vacuumed all the stuff off of the bottom. By lunchtime, the pool was well on its way to being ready. We brought out the waterfall, which we had stored in the shed for the winter, and set it back up. We had just brought out all of the patio and deck furniture when it occurred to us that we were going to be short a few seats.

Greg and I fixed ourselves some sandwiches and iced tea and sat on the patio to eat lunch. We surveyed what furniture we had and discussed what we needed.

I asked, “Do you think we have room for another patio table and like, 10 more chairs?”

Greg looked around, “Yes, but it’s going to start getting a little crowded looking. We might have to think about adding onto to the patio. Do we need that many?”

“I think so, there’s the seven of us, our 5 neighbors and Jerry, Rex, Joni and Sheila. If Larry and Becky come over, that’s 18!”

“Wow! You’re right. And if we get all the parents over here, that’ll add another ... holy crap, that’s another 20 or more! I think we need to consider getting a couple of those 8-foot folding tables and 20 folding chairs ALONG WITH another patio table and chairs.”

“And we DEFINITELY need to add on to the patio. Maybe even the deck, too. Our 8 lounge chairs aren’t going to be nearly enough, either!” I said, shaking my head.

Mary and the girls came out carrying the babies. They went up on the covered deck and were relaxing and preparing to feed the kiddos. “When do you think we can go swimming?” Mary asked.

Greg grunted, but smiled, “By Friday afternoon. We had to shock it, so, it won’t be ready until then. Charlie and I were just thinking we need more patio furniture ... and ROOM to put it!”

Jamie giggled, “We knew you guys were stressing about that. Maybe we should have that ‘pow-wow’ you’ve been suggesting?”

I chuckled, “All we’re missing is Bob. Where is he?”

Linda grinned, “He’s helping our new ‘neighbors’ get moved into their new house. They had Allied Van Lines move everything, he’s just helping get things set up that the movers won’t do. Rex had to go into work today, so Jer-Bear needed the help.”

I flashed Bob, and he assured me he’d be good with whatever the rest of us decided on as far as our need for more room. He was also going to be ‘listening in’ as necessary.

I smiled and gestured theatrically, “Okay, NOW that I have your attention, ... it seems we’ve outgrown some of our current accommodations. I think we need to consider adding on to our patio and deck. I also feel we need to investigate adding on to our garage and driveway. I checked the setbacks and we should be able to add another 20 feet to the front of the garage, giving us room for 6 cars or 4 cars and all of the bikes. That includes the girls’ bikes up at the cabin. I also want to add another 14 feet to the north side of the driveway so that Greg’s truck won’t block any of the doors. There are some other things to consider as far as expansion, but I’d like to get everyone’s opinions.”

Jamie led off, “Greg and I are trading in my old Toyota this week. Would your garage expansion allow for two minivans to be parked in the same slot? I figure if we needed both, then it wouldn’t be like one would either be blocked in or be blocking in another car. We have decided that both would be ‘family’ vehicles and if we only needed one, we’d just use whichever one was the most convenient to get to.”

“Yes, since you’ve already agreed to a plan, we’d put them in the first slot and just wouldn’t park any bikes in front of them. Since you’ve brought it up, I think all of our vehicles should be ‘family’ vehicles.”

Mary groaned, “Yeah, NOW that we’ll have our bikes, you put your Mustang up for grabs! Aaargh!”

That garnered laughs from all the girls, but Greg huffed, “I don’t know about sharing my truck. It IS my baby.”

Jamie giggled, “I wouldn’t worry too much about that, Huggy Bear. For the same reason we aren’t crazy about getting a 15 passenger van, I don’t think any of us girls would be wanting to drive your Baby! Charlie’s Mustang is a whole ‘nother story! Hee-hee.”

Greg was grinning now, “Well ... I didn’t say I was TOTALLY opposed to the idea. I’ve never driven Charlie’s Mustang! Or is that OUR Mustang now?”

I smiled, “OURS, and if it gets smashed up, I can buy that Ferrari I’ve always wanted!”

Mary bristled, “Um, let’s get back on topic. I take it we’re in need of more patio furniture. The last time we were at Paul’s Pool Emporium, I noticed he had some really nice stuff. Perhaps we should borrow Bob’s Step-van and pay Paul a visit?”

Greg was nodding, “Sounds good, but I think Charlie, Linda and I should look at that topo we did and figure out what we need as far as a deck is concerned. It would be much easier if we had them build it and deliver it. We just need to figure out where we want it and how big.”

I was looking at the pool and trying to get an idea of what would work the best and be visually pleasing as well. Greg and I walked around behind the pool where I had an idea. “You know, if we added a free-standing deck on this side, we could take advantage of the drop off. I know we couldn’t attach it to the pool walkway, but we could get it close enough that it would appear as if it were. I wonder if we could somehow make an enclosed area underneath to store the excess patio furniture when we weren’t using it?”

Greg nodded, “I’ll bet we could get somebody to ‘shot-crete’ the ground. That would help prevent erosion AND give us a floor so stuff wouldn’t set on the dirt.”

“Shot-crete?”

Greg laughed, “Yeah, some call it ‘soil cement’. It’s basically a cheap layer of concrete mixed with dirt that gets blown on the ground on top of crushed gravel. You couldn’t drive a car on it, but it would hold up to foot traffic and even a riding mower. They’d do that after the posts had set and would help keep the posts from shifting. Some of these posts are going to be 7’ or more out of the ground. They’ll still need to be cross-braced, but the extra layer of concrete would certainly help.”

“Well, let me get busy and draw up a plan. What about adding on to the patio? Any thoughts on that?”

We walked back around to the patio and looked at that area. Greg paced off from the existing patio to the corner of the fence, then up to close to where we were going to build the deck.

“If we added another 15’ in width and say 15’ the entire width toward the pool, that would more than double our existing patio.” Greg said thoughtfully, “Between that and the new deck, we could easily have room for 40 or more people. I think we need to go see Paul!”

“Hey guys, it’s Jeremy. Bob just said you were going to buy a whole bunch of patio furniture. Let me see your current table and chairs.”

I looked at our table and chairs. Jeremy chuckled, “You aren’t going to believe it! Just before we left WE bought the exact same set that YOU have! We even have 4 extra chairs and 8 lounges! Please let us bring our stuff over? We probably won’t use it since we’ll be at your place most of the time. We were just going to store it all in the garage.” He chuckled again, “you’d be doing us a favor by opening up a spot in our garage!”

“Well, thank you Jer! I can’t believe you have the same pattern we do! I just know we were going to have to try and find something that just wouldn’t clash with what we have. Now it’s all going to match. If you ever need some patio furniture, we’ll be glad to get you whatever you want! Oh, tell Bob we won’t be needing his Van.”

I knew Bob was listening and his laughter confirmed it. Our revised ‘broadcast mode’ now included our 4 new friends.

Greg clopped my shoulder, “Go and get your plan drawn up. I’ll call Paul and let him know we’re coming! Oh, yeah, and I call dibs on driving ‘OUR’ Mustang!”


AT RAFAEL’S COMPOUND ON A BIG ISLAND JUST NORTH OF HAITI

Viktor POV:

Akbar was about to meet my main man, Rafael. I REALLY hoped Raffi had some virgins on hand or this could get ugly. As we dropped our invisibility, Raffi was already greeting us. “Viktor, Ohh, I didn’t know you were bringing a guest. Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?”

“Drop the platitudes, Raffi. This is Akbar. He is going to be helping me put an end to all this craziness with the Americans. What’s the status right now? Especially with the slaves. My friend and I are in dire need of some fresh, virginal poon-tang!”

“I am down to 40 boats and just under 1000 men, between here, Nicaragua and my two depot’s. I could not transport all of them even with my 20 planes. I DO have some good news. My Cuban friend has ‘acquired’ an old Russian submarine! We have 25 torpedoes that I’ve been assured are fully functional. I also have a full crew to operate it. I am making plans to sink a couple Coast Guard vessels to send a message that I am NOT to be harassed in the future!”

“NO. DO NOT do anything like that until I tell you! I can’t explain it right now, but if you attack ANY American vessels until Akbar and I take care of the REAL problems, it could result in the death of you and ALL OF YOUR MEN. Once our mission has been completed, then I may go with you on the attack! Do you understand me?”

Rafael furled his brow, “Si, Senor Viktor. But just WHO could do such a thing to my entire army? We are on a sovereign island, surely the Americans could not send in their Marines!? That would be an act of war!”

I just shook my head, “Trust me Raffi, it WOULDN’T be the U.S. Marines! The Marines would be scared to death of the two wizards that would do this. That is why Akbar and I must devise and execute a plan to kill these two wizards. Until we do, you must NOT aggravate the U.S. Coast Guard in any way. You can capture boats that DO NOT sail under the U.S. flag, but NO American vessels. GOT IT?”

“Si! If you are that scared of them, I would be a fool not to be scared myself.”

I blustered, “I am NOT scared, Raffi. What is it they say? Better to be timid like kitty, than DEAD like mouse? We veel only get one chance to kill them and if we fail ... let’s just say, you’ll be on your own. Now, how about you set us up with some virgins?”

“You KNOW I don’t have any here at the moment, they’re all in our Nicaraguan compound! There must be 50 there awaiting transport. Maybe you should go and visit them?”

I DID know Raffi was telling the truth. I told Akbar we should go, then finalize our plans to rid ourselves of Jonah and Jeremy.

The pervy, sum-bitches dick was already hard!


Charlie POV:

It took a few hours, but, Linda and I finally got our plans together. It seemed like we kept getting better and better ideas.

Armed with our plans, Greg and I set off to see Paul. Unlike previous trips, this time the girls were content to let Greg and I go alone.

They had NO IDEA of how much trouble Greg and I were about to get ourselves into!

We hadn’t but just unrolled the plans when Paul started grinning. “Wow, guys, you must be planning on entertaining a whole lot of guests!? Are you sure your pool is going to be big enough?”

Greg chuckled, shaking his head, “Actually, that’s a good question. I just wish we had more of those benches so everyone could sit all the way around.”

Paul smiled, “We do have ‘add-on’ benches that would easily slip into holes that are currently covered with plugs. They are in that 4” ledge/walk that goes all the way around your pool.” (Our pool has an 8’ deep diving area in the center 12’ across the entire width. The pool also had a ledge that’s only 4½’ below the surface so people who couldn’t swim could walk all the way around.) “The benches slip into those holes and are supported by that walkway. We can make the bench go all the way around if you’d like. Except by the molded steps.”

“Cool! Yes, we’ll do that.” I told him.

Then he asked, “Are there any other ‘pool’ toys you might like? A volleyball setup perhaps?”

Greg sighed, “That would be great, except with the deep part, nobody can stand anywhere near the net. Sometimes I wish the pool DIDN’T have that diving area.”

Paul’s grin got wider, “We can fix that too. You’re not the first ones to say that. We had some ‘drop-in’ inserts made that have hard rubber ‘feet’ that nestle onto the slope so that the middle would only be 5½’ deep! It comes in 3 sections, so each section only weighs about 100 Lbs. The two of you could put them in easy enough. I WOULD suggest removing the diving board when you put these in, that way nobody gets hurt trying to dive into 5½’ deep water. You only have to remove those 4 large bolts.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.