The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 16: Changing Dynamics

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16: Changing Dynamics - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Early June, 1986

Jamie’s POV:

Hi. The powers that be have FINALLY given me a chance to say something! Of course, they WOULD, just as I was now the ONLY one of 7 women still pregnant! Aaargh! Three weeks ago, Gracie delivered her little cutie, Crystal. Then, not 10 days later, Emmy, my friend and partner, gave birth to her little daughter, Jennifer. She was followed three days later by her sister wife, Sally, who presented Bill with his much anticipated son, Kevin.

It was a joyous time in the neighborhood, only muted by the fact that none of their babies appeared to have any telepathic abilities whatsoever. Oh, they were all introduced to CJ, who was already making more verbal noises, that sounded like words, but CJ didn’t seem to even try to communicate with them.

CJ would just look at them and flash, “Who?”

Mary seemed to think CJ might just be getting overwhelmed by all the new little faces. I don’t think that’s entirely true. With my new ‘enhanced’ telepathy and Mind Reading gift, I’ve developed a deep insight as to what people are thinking. Sheila, my newest ‘fellow redhead’ and soon to be in partnership with Emmy and I, agrees with me. That, for reasons unknown, CJ is just more drawn to his ‘blood’ siblings.

You see, Sissy (as CJ refers to Sarah’s little Abby) is CJ’s half-sister. He is VERY close to her, almost like she was his twin. Then Erik and Olivia, Linda and Bob’s twins, are nearly as close to him as Sissy. Linda is Bob and Charlie’s half-sister, so they are in essence, blood relatives also. Not to mention Charlie and Linda’s common bond of being ‘Healers’.

It makes me wonder how he will react and relate to Greg’s and my soon (Hopefully!) to be born son, who we are naming Tyler.

During both Sarah’s and Linda’s final month of pregnancy, he was ALWAYS wanting to lay on their baby bumps. We were convinced he was communicating with his future siblings and right after their births, it was more or less confirmed! The four of them now always want to be together in their playpen and it’s even difficult to separate them at night.

CJ DOES sleep in an oversized crib with Sissy, while Erik and Olivia share an oversized crib of their own. Linda and Sarah think it’s funny that the three littlest ones ALL wake up at the same time to be fed. CJ now sleeps through the night as he’s almost 4 months old.

He WILL wake up and summon ‘Mama’ if his buddies don’t get fed or changed quick enough!

Anyway, my point is, he only shows limited interest in laying on MY baby bump and his mental ‘babbling’ seems, well, aloof at best. I just know my Greg is going to be crushed if Tyler gets ignored like Gracie, Sally and Emmy’s kids.

I KNOW it’s insane to be psychoanalyzing a 4 month old, but, my hormones are making me crazy right now!

On a different note, I should tell you about some of the really COOL things that have happened!

Mary took all of us girls (Including Joni and Sheila) to see Hera and Zeus.

All I can say is ... FREAKING WOW!

First, Hera took us to the most gorgeous spa I’ve ever seen! We spent hours getting very sensual and relaxing massages. THOSE resulted in very erotic ‘Happy Endings’ doled out by scantily clad and hunky guys dressed like ancient gladiators. After that, we all received manicures and pedicures that were absolutely to die for. Zeus then joined us for lunch which was like something out of Medieval Times, only way more authentic than the dinner theater my parents took me to in Florida, back in 1983.

After a nice shopping spree (which Zeus did NOT attend with us) we returned home with promises to bring the kids with us as soon as my little one was about two months old. Hera also conned Zeus into bestowing the same ‘gift packages’ on Joni and Sheila that WE all had.

Rex and Jer-Bear were flabbergasted!

Joni and Sheila were also encouraged to visit Hera whenever they wanted to, now that they had that ability.

Okay, so what else has been happening.

Charlie DID end up buying the Edison’s house and the happy retired couple are now living in an upscale over-55 community in Florida. We had a neighborhood party for them the last day they were here.

Rex and Jeremy persuaded their bosses that they would be better off in Chicago as liaison agents between the CIA, NSA and the FBI. Because of the recent escalations of tensions between the Mob and a few major street gangs, it was being considered that something bigger and more sinister was behind it.

MY guys, Greg, Bob and Charlie were doing some ‘behind the scenes’ investigations of their own. I’m not sure what that means, but we were all told to be vigilant of anything that seemed to be out of the ordinary.

Right now, Greg is giving me a truly wonderful foot massage. I’m on babysitting duty and the four little monkeys are in a puppy pile, sound asleep.

“Ohhh, Huggy Bear, you really know the way to my heart! Giggle, there’s a spot about 30 inches higher that could use some oral attention?”

He was inadvertently tickling the crap out of me as he started licking and kissing his way up to my needy spot. I was gasping and hissing as he got closer and closer. I was just about to lose it when CJ flashed, “Mio too coming Jamie, Mio too coming!”

Greg raised his head in wonder just before my crotch seemed to explode in a flood of, ughh, OH SHIT, my water just broke! Then I felt like my pussy was trying to let loose a watermelon! Oh man that hurts. It only lasted a few seconds, but I knew it was time to skedaddle to the hospital.

I was nearly in tears as my doubts about CJ and how he was going to accept our little guy vanished. Greg wasn’t much better.

I wanted to slap him though when he asked, “Should I get Jeremy to deliver our son?”

“Hell no, you goof! Get my go-bag and get my ass to the hospital! You don’t see no head yet do ya?”

I WAS sending out a mental ‘SOS’ to my sisters, letting them know their babysitter was about to fly the coop.

CJ then lookeds up at us and started crying big alligator tears, “Mio too need Leela, Mama! Mama, Daddy help Mio too!”

Suddenly, my heart leapt into my throat. If the image CJ sent was true, Tyler was choking to death in my womb! Greg flashed for someone to call Doc Meyers as he picked me up and we teleported to the hospital. Charlie flashed that he and Linda were invisible and would meet us there.

Mary said she was going to try to help ... then SHE disappeared!

“Mary, where did you go?” I flashed urgently.

“I’m trying to help little Tyler.”

“Okay, THAT I understand ... but WHERE are you?”

In the hospital, I hope! I’m trying to untangle his umbilical cord. It’s just that it’s so huge, I don’t think I can move it!”

She sounded distraught.

“HUH? ... WHAT THE?” ... Then I looked through her eyes and realized EXACTLY where she was. She was inside my womb! “How the heck did you get in there?”

“I don’t have time to explain, ... Tyler is dying ... oh God...”


Mary’s POV:

When CJ showed us what was happening to little Tyler, I felt that I needed to snap everyone out of their shock and just started giving orders. Thank God that Greg wasted no time and Jamie was sure that Doctor Adrianne Meyers, our OB/GYN was on duty. I flashed Greg, telling him he might have to ‘push’ Doc Meyers in order to NOT waste any time arguing about HOW we knew to prepare for an emergency Cesarean section.

I just hoped he’d be at least somewhat easy on her.

I was praying that what I was attempting to do next would work.

Hera had given me a special ‘package’ of abilities that I could use if and ONLY IF, someone in the family, particularly the kids, were ever in dire need. I was sure THIS qualified, and I was right.

I was able to surround myself in a ‘super-oxygenated’ protective bubble just like the guys could do. Unlike their bubble, however, I could use all of my ‘protective package’ abilities from inside my little bubble. Psychokinesis and shrinking myself to any size were just a couple of those. I took a chance and after quickly getting ready, I teleported into Jamie’s womb as a one-inch sterile bubble. I was able to maneuver myself to get up by Tyler’s head and could see that his umbilical cord had somehow gotten wrapped around his neck.

I’d just identified the problem when Charlie flashed, wondering where I was. Panic was setting in as I knew that seconds were becoming critical to little Tyler’s survival. BUT, I HAD to tell and show him where I was, because I didn’t want him ‘popping in’ anywhere near me!

THAT would have been disastrous!

Oh GOD, I wished I had more experience with this moving things with my mind stuff. I knew that if I just ripped apart the umbilical cord, there was a good chance Tyler could die. I needed Charlie’s help and I was running out of time!

Oh Charlie! I can’t move the cord ... it’s too heavy and if I pull on it wrong, I’ll just make it worse! HELP ME! PLEASE?”

“Take a deep breath sweetheart! I can help, but you have to stay calm ... did Hera give you anything called ‘hyper-connection’?”

“YES, yes, I can link up with you. I’m activating it now! Okay, now what?”

“Now, I’m going to help you to just slowly stretch the cord that’s choking little Tyler. Just keep your eyes on his neck so I don’t rip it. We’re at the hospital, I’m invisible and Jamie’s being prepped for an emergency C-section. We just have to relieve the pressure until they cut her open. I’m doing it now ... is it working?”

I could see the cord slowly stretching and the baby’s facial expression went from extreme distress to at least moderate relief. His color was even flushing slightly as somehow I could sense the circulation was starting to return to his little head and neck.

“It’s working Charlie! Oh God! IT’S WORKING! How much longer can you hold it?”

“As long as you can keep your eyes on his neck! Get ready to pop out of there and make sure you go invisible and land directly behind me when you do. They’re just about to make the first incision. They said they had to make two before they could get to the baby.”

“Charlie, it might be a good idea if you don’t watch them cut her ... you know how you get!”

“Don’t worry! Greg’s right next to me, he’s going to keep me informed.” Charlie tried to assure me.

“Did they let him in the room? They never usually do that with an emergency C-section operation.”

“Not exactly ... he’s invisible just like me. The hardest thing is just trying to stay out of everyone’s way. Get ready to move, sweetie ... they’re making the second incision. Pop out behind me ... right ... NOW!”

I kept my eyes on Tyler while saying a silent prayer that the doctor would recognize the situation and react correctly. Little Tyler wasn’t out of the woods yet.

Back to Charlie...


Charlie’s POV:

I felt Mary put her hand on my shoulder, having left her place helping little Tyler.

The doctor gasped, looking down into Jamie’s womb, “Oh my God! Your husband was right! I doubted him. I didn’t believe he could know that the cord had really been choking the baby. I think we’re going to be okay. I’m cutting the umbilical cord right now. Let’s see if he can breathe on his own.”

She tapped his back and Tyler coughed out a crisp tight cry.

We’d been holding our breath.

Greg was nearly hugging Mary and me to death. We heard the Doctor telling Jamie as she was being sewed up, “You know, the more I think of it, this had to have happened right here at the hospital. If his umbilical cord had been like this for more than 2 or 3 minutes, you would have ended up with a stillbirth. I have to wonder if your husband is perhaps clairvoyant? He said a ‘little birdie’ had told him there was a problem. There’s no way this could have happened while you were still at home. I know you guys live a good 10-minute drive from here ... WAIT A SECOND ... how DID you get here so fast? Do you have one of those cellular telephones?”

Jamie looked up from watching Tyler resting in her arms, “Yes, he does. We were lucky you could get us in so quickly.”

I knew she was trying to change the subject. Greg flashed, “I DIDN’T lie. A little birdie, named CJ, DID tell us. If he hadn’t, my son wouldn’t be alive right now! Charlie, I owe your little guy everything... “

We popped out to the waiting room so we could drop our invisibility. Since nobody else was in there, we did. Greg’s face was full of tears. He kissed Mary exuberantly, “I don’t know what you did exactly, but I can’t thank you enough.”

Mary smiled, blushing sweetly, “You REALLY need to thank Hera the next time you see her. She gave me a very special gift that made it possible. Charlie helped too. It was a total family effort. Linda was here too. Since we ended up not needing her, she went back home to help with the babies.”

“But ... if CJ hadn’t told us that Tyler was in distress, we would never have known until it was too late.” Greg said quietly, fighting back his emotions. “I love my little Mio”

“Love you Mio. Mio too, where Mio too?” We were stunned that CJ had picked us up and that his telepathy could reach this far.

Greg flashed, “Mio too is just fine CJ.”

“Where Mio too, Mio?”

Greg chuckled, “He’s too far away to hear you, Mio. You can see him tomorrow.”

“Ohhh.”

We could almost see his little face. Sarah flashed, “He’s been beside himself, crying, ever since you guys left. I’ll try to explain everything to him, so hopefully he might understand and relax now.”

I felt CJ’s concern and popped home, kissed Sarah, then picked up CJ and popped back to Greg and Mary. Greg was grinning as he took CJ into his arms, kissing his little cheek. “Let’s go see Tyler, shall we Mio?”

“Mio too... ‘Tie were’?” CJ questioned.

“Yes CJ, Tyler is ‘Mio too’s name.”

CJ’s mouth was making a perfect ‘O’ as he gazed at Greg in wonder. Greg carried CJ into Jamie’s room where she was just being wheeled in on the gurney with Tyler nursing on her chest. Mary took Tyler while they transferred Jamie to her bed. Mary brought Tyler over by Greg and CJ.

“See Mio? Tyler is fine. You saved him!”

‘Tie were’?”

There was no reaction, which while somewhat expected, left Greg with a soft sigh.

But, when CJ said, “Mio too?”

We ALL heard, “CJ! You here? Who ‘Tie were’?”

“YOU ‘Tie were’, Mio too, Mio say you name ‘Tie were’.”

“Ohhh ... Hungry CJ ... tired.”

“Mama Jamie, ‘Tie were’ hungry!”

While we all were stunned, Greg was just in awe. He kissed CJ’s forehead, “You know, I think my little Mio has been talking to Tyler for quite some time. It must not have been necessary for him to be in physical contact with Jamie in order to make his mental connection!?”

“Hungry Mama, hungry.” CJ flashed, reaching for Mary. Greg told him, “Mama Jamie is feeding Tyler, Mio”

“No Mio, Me hungry, mmmm.”

Greg handed him off to Mary and he immediately began patting Mary’s bosom. “Hungry Mama!”

I pulled a chair up next to Jamie’s bed so Mary could feed CJ. Mary wasted no time unbuttoning her blouse and unsnapping her maternity bra. CJ didn’t waste any time either, hungrily attacking his favorite lunch nipple!

Greg grinned at me, “How’s about I buy you a cup of mud down in the cafeteria, Charlie?”

“Sure, buddy, sounds like a plan!”

Jamie giggled, “Oh, hey Baby Daddy, I sure hope you’re ‘planning’ to change your son’s first diaper, FIRST!?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.