The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 15: A Time for Discovery

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: A Time for Discovery - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

May, 1986

Bob POV:

Okay, I KNOW I can be a tad impulsive at times, but, this time I DID take some precautions. I ‘thought’ about what I was about to do and when I didn’t get a gut ache, I went for it.

We all knew Jeremy and Rex would be back soon after they gave their ‘girls’ the gift of telepathy. Since they appeared by the front door so quickly, I also knew, or guessed, that their ladies PROBABLY hadn’t had much of a chance to use it yet. (They hadn’t communicated with any of us so we hadn’t yet welcomed them to our ‘club’.)

When I saw how their girls were stunned, watching Rex and Jeremy playing NHL class ‘tonsil hockey’ with Mary and Linda, then Sheila devouring Charlie, Joni looked like a lost puppy. I tentatively took her in my arms and welcomed her to our crazy Family. I flashed her, “Do you hear me?”

She looked at me with astonished eyes, “Is this really happening? I mean, can I really hear your thoughts?”

I kissed her more deeply, “Yes, I know this is sudden, but, have your guys told you anything about us yet?”

Her eyes got even wider, “Not really, I JUST found out that you guys know Jessica and Mike and most of Melody’s crew!”

“Wow, we all just got done talking with Jessica and Mike about Jeremy delivering Sarah’s baby just seconds before you got here!”

“You can communicate with them from this far away? Oh, JUST WHERE are we anyway?”

I chuckled, “A suburb of Chicago! St Charles, Illinois to be exact.”

Her mouth made the most perfect ‘O’, giving me VERY naughty thoughts. She must have figured out a little ‘Mind Reading’, as she giggled, “I’ve been told I’m VERY GOOD at it, too!” Then she blushed bright red, whispering in my ear, “This is freaky, did we just tease each other about a blowjob?”

I whispered back, “It’s only teasing if you don’t plan on following through ... just so you know, I DO reciprocate...”

She giggled again, kissing me, “That’s something we’ll have to explore later, something tells me you just might be good at it too!”

I couldn’t resist, “I’d rather eat at the ‘Y’ than a good steakhouse! Would you like to find out more about us? I want to share a special gift with you that Charlie showed me how to do. We can do it while we’re kissing!”

“Sure!”

I began mentally sending her a movie about our Family. I started when Charlie ‘found’ me lost in the woods when we were just little kids and everything about how we discovered our first abilities all the way through our latest run in with Viktor. I tried to focus on the loving way we all found our soulmates, as to some of the emotional and trying times we’ve had.

Thanks to using the mental ‘gift’, what would have taken days to tell her only took about 10 minutes. By the time I finished, Joni and I had developed a very deep bond.

She had me guide her in showing me her and her ‘foursome’s’ story. I told her how she and Rex were much like my dad and Aunt Iris. The difference being Dad and Aunt Iris WERE brother and sister. When I confided that my Linda was the product of their love she hugged me fiercely, “That HAD to have come as a shock! Did they try to dissuade you two from getting married?”

“No, in fact, they told us if Dad hadn’t gotten screwed over by the CIA, Iris, my mom and he would have been in a three-way marriage.” I had to explain about Dad, and how Aunt Iris had been told that he and my mom had been killed.

I felt her empathy for what Iris and my parents had been put through.

She asked, “Since you’re already in a family with 4 women, how would I fit into YOUR life?”

To explain how I felt she might fit in MY life, I told her about how Linda was my true soulmate. That we essentially fell in love at first sight! Then, how our mutual love for music had cemented it further.

I explained how Mary was my ‘dancing soulmate’, because of how when we danced together we were almost like making love on the dance floor, even though we were fully clothed. Then I explained my love for Jamie, as I was like the first one to be able to communicate telepathically with her and how that seemed to make our relationship special, then how much I love Sarah, even though it wasn’t on the level of the other three girls. I explained how Sarah, Mary and Charlie were TRULY a ‘soul-trio’.

I then touched on our close friends, Becky and Larry, TJ and Janet, Melody and her crew, as well as our neighbors.

Somehow, I felt Joni’s heart begin filling with hope that she and her little family could be a part of something like that. When I mentally told her, “I feel something very special resonating in my soul about you, Joni. As far as I’m concerned, you, Sheila, Rex and Jeremy are already part of the Family!” I felt an ocean of love flow from her soul to mine. She was in tears and clinging to me fiercely when I whispered, “Welcome, to our Family!”


Charlie POV:

I ‘heard’ what Bob had been doing with Joni and I wanted to pat him on the back. When I flashed, “Way to go, little Bro.” He gave me his goofy grin and winked, “Joni NEEDED that. Her world had just been turned completely upside down and I felt like she needed my help to end up landing on her feet! I DO feel something really special about her, too.”

“I know! This little ‘Wildcat’, Sheila, puts on a good front, but, her world is just as unsettled. She just puts on a much stronger ‘front’ than Joni.” I chuckled, “I may have to give her the same treatment IF her ego can stand it! She has this ‘wall of disbelief’ about psychic powers that has just crumbled and THAT is her major ‘boggle’ right now.”

Sheila, who was over sucking the air out of Greg’s lungs, looked at me and smiled as I ‘heard’, “Oh, Sweet Cheeks’, THAT wall is fucking GONE, trust me. I just wish I could do some of the things that Rex and Jer-Bear can do.”

I grinned and winked at her, “Jerry and I CAN FIX that! You just gotta believe and not ‘over analyze’ too much. Your intelligence WILL be your biggest obstacle if you try to analyze why and how instead of, like my little brother so perfectly puts it, ‘just DO it’!”

She had just refocused her attentions on Greg, when I ‘heard’ CJ, “Hungry Mama, Hungry! Sissy hungry, Mama.”

Sheila and Joni froze and after getting each other’s attention, Sheila squealed, “No fucking way! We DIDN’T just hear that little baby say he was hungry!?”

“What fucking way Mama?” CJ said, eliciting a frown from my sweet wife.

“Oh NO!” Sheila cried apologetically. “CJ, little sweetie, I used a bad word! Aunt Sheila did a ‘Bozo no-no’!”

(Authors Note: Back in the days before the 7-second delay, most TV shows were truly ‘live’. Back in the 60s and 70s there was a syndicated, Chicago-based noontime Kids show, “The Bozo Show” that featured a red-haired clown, named of course, ‘Bozo’. During the show, kids were selected by various methods, one boy and one girl, to participate in a game. 6 buckets were nailed to a board and kids were given a ping pong ball and would win prizes of increasing value for landing it in the buckets. One time, in the late 60’s, there was a Cub scout, who missed on the last bucket that would have won him a 10-speed bike. The kid yelled ‘Aww SHIT’! Bozo told the kid ‘that’s a Bozo no-no’! We don’t SAY things like that on television. The kid promptly told Bozo, ‘Cram it, Bozo!’ That was the LAST episode before they started delaying the broadcast so things like that could be edited out.)

Sheila ran over with Mary who was picking up CJ, trying to explain what Sheila meant. This wasn’t the first time CJ had probably heard a ‘bad word’, but with him having just told us about being hungry, he just naturally latched on to the first thing he heard. Sheila was beside herself, “I’m so sorry. I had no idea someone this young could pick up bad words. I’m a total screwup! Maybe I should just go home...”

“No go, An Sheila, what is ‘Bobo no-no?” CJ touched her arm and was looking at her in wonder.

Bob was looking at me and chuckling, “Silence! Don’t get me started. CJ, little buddy, she said ‘Bozo’, he’s a clown, clowns are funny.”

“Bobo funny! Bobo Bozo?” CJ was babbling and giggling. It dawned on me that CJ may have forgotten the cause of the whole fiasco. He confirmed it, saying, “Hungry Mama.”

I flashed, to Mary only, “Just feed him like nothing happened. I think he forgot the ‘bad word’!”

She removed her top and opened her nursing cup. CJ happily latched onto her milk engorged nipple like nothing else in the world mattered. Sarah meanwhile had little Abby in her arms, softly cradling her to her breast. I went to Sheila, “You’re forgiven. We DON’T want you to go.”

She looked at me with a sorrowful expression, “I’m sorry, I really am. I never considered that babies would ever be able to repeat things like that! If he’d have been like 3 or 4 years old, I’d have been more careful. Sometimes my yap gets me into real trouble”

I grinned at her, “My brother is JUST like that, too, so you’re in good company. Besides, you’re most likely still trying to get a handle on everything, right?”

My fiery ‘Wildcat’ turned unsure ‘Kitty Cat’ as Sheila looked at me, nodding with moist eyes, “This is all so sudden ... can you really teach me how to do things like Rex and Jeremy suddenly can do?”

“Yes, but I’d really like Jeremy to do it. He has the ability now! I’d be honored to help if you two don’t have any objections.”

Jeremy was smiling as he took his soulmate into his arms, “What would my little Spitfire like to try first?”

Greg was amused at the now blushing Sheila, “I gotta know, Spitfire?”

Sheila giggled, “Jeremy started calling me that the first time he saw me driving Dad’s old Triumph Spitfire. It was bright Red!”

Jeremy was chortling, “That car had NOTHING to do with it and she knows it! You’ve seen her personality.”

Sheila scowled just before slugging him in the arm, “You dick!”

Jeremy was now laughing heartily, “SEE?”

Jamie and Sarah surrounded Sheila. Jamie giggled, “That’s okay, Charlie calls me ‘Freckles’.”

She was cut off by Sheila’s gasp of outrage, “Ughhh, and here I was just thinking he was such a nice guy!”

“Well, you’da had to have been there. Both he and Greg were attempting to kiss EVERY freckle on my face! I always hated my freckles and being called ‘freckle face’, but, when I told them, they were assuring me they thought my freckles were what they loved about me the most! Ever since, I know when he calls me that it’s a term of affection.”

Sheila hugged Jeremy, “Yeah, it’s about the same for Jer-Bear. I just hate having to admit it!”

Jeremy smiled at her, “So, my sweet little Spitfire, what abilities would you like us to try and give you?”

“Well, as you know, with my work with sexually and physically abused kids and teens, I’ve always wished I could ‘see’ into their minds. They’re always so ashamed and terrified of retribution should their abuser find out they outed them, they just clam up. Can you help me be able to do something like that?”

Jeremy and I were smiling at each other, knowingly, when Jamie came and began hugging Sheila intensely, “Oh Sheila! I work with those SAME kinds of kids! My friend next door, Emmy, has opened her own practice and she ALSO works with the Chicago DCFS as a professional consultant.” She looked at me, “Charlie, give her Mind Reading and Mind Control! Even if it isn’t as powerful as what you gave me, it HAS to help her! Sheila, PLEASE consider joining Emmy and me, I never considering using my new abilities to DO that! The three of us could REALLY make a difference.”

Sheila was awestruck, “Jamie, you must be like my soul-sister or something! Jer-Bear, is there any possible way we could all move here?”

Jerry was laughing and slapped Greg on the back, “Didn’t you say something about some older couple looking to move to Florida?”

Sarah said, “Yeah, the Edison’s are just about to put their house on the market. I talked to them the other day. This last winter was their ‘last straw’. They figured by waiting until late spring property values would be higher here and lower in Florida since the snowbirds would all be gone. We should go talk to them. Their house is only a three bedroom and two-car garage, but it does have the 3-car driveway. They’re only asking $116,000. We ‘redheads’ need to stick together!”

Greg was laughing and winked at Jeremy, “That would be MY fantasy! There’s always room for more redheads, ESPECIALLY if they have ‘red carpet’ and freckles on their titties.”

Sheila instantly pulled down her tube top revealing her small but perfectly shaped ‘C-cup’, freckle embossed titties. Greg was salivating, “Charlie, get over here and help me, we got us a LOT of kissing to do, Buddy!”

I rushed over and Greg and I commenced to freckle kissing! Jeremy was laughing as Jamie and Sarah surrounded him, letting him adore their freckled titties. Jeremy sucked a bit too hard on Sarah’s and got a mouthful of her milk. He was momentarily stunned as Sarah and Jamie giggled, “You got more than you bargained for?” Jamie asked.

“Whoa! I’m sorry, I didn’t think that would happen, honest!” Jerry blushed.

Sarah was giggling like crazy, “Don’t be sorry, Jerry, the question is, did you like the taste?”

“Umm, well, I swallowed so fast I didn’t really get much of a taste. Can I do it again? You don’t mind?”

“Heck no, just make sure you leave some for the babies!”

He carefully latched on to Sarah’s nipple and sucked, much softer this time. Sarah smirked, “You aren’t gonna get much like that! Suck it like you want your cock sucked!”

After pulling away and grinning at her, he went for the gold! He was in heaven, when we all heard a petite mental ‘voice’, “Hungry Mama.” Sarah patted a stunned Jeremy’s cheek, “It’s my daughter’s turn, sweetie, you can have some more when she gets finished!”

Then we heard from CJ, “Mama has more, Unca Jewwy, mmmm!” He had pulled away from Mary’s breast and was giggling.

Our four new guests were beside themselves and Sheila had her hand over her mouth, so as not to ‘fuck-up’ again. Joni pinched Rex, “You knowww, ‘She’ and I could give you guys all the milk you want ... in about 9 months!?”

She and Sheila were giving their guys their OWN version of a hopeful ‘poop-lip’. The effect on Jeremy and Rex was profound.

Rex grinned, “Maybe we should walk down the street and check on that house for sale?”

Amidst squeals and giggles, the four of them along with Greg and I headed out the door.


ON A LUSH, TROPICAL ISLAND, 150 MILES EAST OF TAIWAN

[Authors note: Think in Chinese or Vietnamese, broken voice.]

“Ohhh, Tsau Ni, I ruv how you fucky-fucky me rong time!”

“Yes, Shao Mar, little sister, your sweet pussy DOES make me want to ruv you, RONG, rong time!”

My sister and I laughed ‘rong time’ having practiced our ‘Oriental’ shtick. What that idiot Viktor Rusovic and that sick-fuck, Akbar Hanjab, don’t know, is that Kitty and I are both Harvard Grads! What they don’t know can only help us. It’s just like neither of them think I know how to teleport. That works in my favor as I DON’T trust EITHER of them enough to want to go to their places.

I pulled my loving sister into my arms, “But, my sweet Kitty, we must get ready for our two meddlesome guests. You must assume your role as my servant while they visit. I don’t like it, but we must never let them know our true relationship.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.