The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 14: Changing Landscape

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14: Changing Landscape - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

May, 1986

IN A PLUSH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF DOMINICA, BAHAMAS.

Viktor POV:

‘Son of a BITCH! What the HELL just happened?‘ I thought to myself. I’m sitting here trying to catch my breath, having narrowly escaped disaster, and now trying to figure out who the HELL I’d just run into. I’m pissed off at myself for having to run like a scared cat! That NSA asshole I so easily terrified down at Gitmo WASN’T the same guy I just ran into in Chicago.

I also have to believe he wasn’t the ONLY one there who had powers like me! That fucking Locuro had been babbling about some ‘Jonah’ guy who capsized all of Rafael’s boats like toys in a bathtub ... I was SURE the bastard was bullshitting me. I couldn’t figure out HOW he could have lied, and now I realize he HADN’T.

It had to be that ‘Terminator’ guy who was Jonah. And to think I used to LIKE that movie. Now I fucking HATE it!

What to DO, what to FUCKING DO!?

I’m going to have to call a summit meeting with my two wizard comrades. We were competitors until we finally had it out with each other only to figure out we were just going to kill each other.

Each of us are about equal, overall, but we are each better in different areas. Tsau Ni Mah, the Chinaman, is a master of Psychokinesis and Mind Control but hasn’t yet figured out how to teleport. (And I’m NOT showing him how!) and Akbar Hanjab, the Saudi, has figured out Teleportation but not Psychokinesis. He is a master at Clairvoyance and Invisibility and is somewhat good at Mind Control and Mind Reading. We can all communicate telepathically, though, we have to use a lot of mental effort to do it from any distance.

After our ‘Big Showdown’, we sat down and hammered out an agreement to not encroach on each other’s territory. Tsau Ni claimed all of the Far East and India as his territory with some of my homeland of Western Russia. I kept my Mafia connections and the port areas in Eastern Russia as well as all of the Americas. Akbar has all of the Middle East, Africa and Europe, although, all three of us have limited areas in France, Germany and Italy. We DO often ‘trade’ goods and slaves as well as drugs with each other. It’s just good business and keeps us in touch with each other, keeping everyone honest.

Between Jeremy and this Jonah/Terminator bastard, we may have to join forces. I’m convinced that NONE of us can deal with these two fuckers by ourselves.

But FIRST, I need to make sure that simpleton followed my directions to transfer those dumb ass’s money into my account. How was I to know Kurt didn’t understand my simple instructions on building that bomb? MORONS, I’m surrounded by morons! I CAN use the additional 2.5 million, what with all the losses from Rafael and his band of bean-eating buffoons.

“Delilah, you fucking wench, get your ass over here!”

“Oh Viktor, I’m doing my nails! I’ll be there when I’m finished, darling. Eeek!”

I had to pick the bitch up by her peroxide blonde hair, mentally of course, just to show her who’s boss. I dropped her on her bubble ass in front of me, “Get Igor to take you to the bank and check to make sure a two and a half million-dollar deposit was made into my main account. Oh, and get me a balance while you’re at it.”

I forced an order of obedience into her air-head so I knew she couldn’t screw me over. It sucks that I can’t trust her or any of my other bitches. I need to find me a broad like Tsau Ni has. Shao Mar, or “Kitty” as he calls her is one fine bitch! She may be called Kitty, but she’s as faithful as a puppy dog. I suspect he showed her how to communicate telepathically, because she ALWAYS knows what he needs and never lets him down.

As soon as Delilah left, I mentally summoned my two comrades. The egotistical fuckers were gloating that I’d run into trouble. They’d both laughed when I took the United States as mine, saying they liked the ‘easier pickings’ of their areas. I told them, yeah, but, the U.S. is where the MONEY is! They did twice the work to make less than HALF the money I did! As much as I wanted to rub their noses in it, NOW wasn’t the time to do that.

“Have either of you two evil wizards ever heard about this ‘Jonah’ guy in the U.S.? He’s like some kind of bleeding heart do-gooder wizard or Spirit?”

Tsau Ni said, “No, but I HAVE felt some weird vibes lately. At first I thought it was you or Akbar calling, but, it’s WAY stronger than how we’re communicating now. What’s up, have YOU been withholding some information from us, Viktor?”

“NO, but I just had a run-in with him and the son-of-a-bitch is one scary powerful dude! The bastard just overwhelmed my best attempt at controlling his mind, then mentally picked me up and slapped the shit out of me! I’m telling you, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!”

Akbar was laughing, “I say you just stay the fuck AWAY from him and STOP PISSING HIM OFF!”

Now the sand-digging towelhead had my hackles up, “Listen, you virgin loving pervert, just WHO gets you all your blonde haired virgins? Well, America and Russia is where the best ones COME FROM. I’m telling you, these guys are just getting started. My best army may already be compromised and my best supply route has been all but shut down! The American Coast Guard has a real case of the ass for my army and this Jonah is on THEIR SIDE!”

“Whoa, whoa,” Tsau Ni chirped, “who is ‘THESE GUYS’? Are you saying there’s TWO of them?”

“There is NOW. I know who one of them is. His name is Jeremy and he’s a little nerd who works for the American NSA. I ran into him a few days ago and dominated him easily. BUT ... I ran into him again just an hour ago and he and this Jonah had joined forces! I think Jonah has somehow greatly strengthened his powers! I couldn’t get into his head and Jonah shut me down so hard my head STILL hurts! I’m trying to tell BOTH of you ... THEY WON’T STOP WITH JUST ME! And if you two refuse to help me, I’ll tell them about YOU, TOO!”

Akbar huffed, “VIKTOR, calm down, my vodka sucking friend. We never said we wouldn’t help you! But, if these guys are as powerful as you say, we need to shut this conversation down and meet in person! THEY MIGHT BE LISTENING IN TO US! Let’s all meet at Tsau Ni’s place? You and I can get there easy enough. Okay?”

“I will prepare for your arrival, say this time tomorrow?” Tsau Ni said, “Viktor, gather all the information you have and bring it so we can properly plan whatever attack we deem necessary.”

Now I was getting somewhere. “Okay my comrades, we meet tomorrow, I will be ready!”

I felt them leave my mind. I ordered my second wench, Adele, to get me a tall vodka on the rocks. I’d taken two long swallows when Delilah came slowly shuffling into my den. “So, my sweet pussied wench, what’s the current status of my account?”

WHY was she shrinking away from me? “Ummm, Viktor, my benevolent benefactor, um, how would you like a nice blowjob?”

I felt the hair on the back of my neck rising MUCH faster than my dick, “WHAT IS MY CURRENT BALANCE?”

“Ummm, WELLLL, it seems it’s ... all gone?” She was grimacing and ducking.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN ... ALL GONE???”

Delilah was cowering and bawling when Igor stepped in front of her. “Boss, I was right there with her. When she asked about verifying a recent deposit, they told her somebody, who they assumed had to be you, gave them the correct account number and password and the entire balance had been transferred to an account in Barbados! She then told them it had to have been a mistake and wanted the transaction reversed. They TRIED, but were told THAT account had already been transferred to a bank in Switzerland and couldn’t now be challenged!”

I was finding it hard not to kill both of them. “AAAARGGH! GET OUT! Get out of my sight before I kill ALL OF YOU! HEIME, Heime, get my ledgers and come sit with me.”

GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT!

That account had two thirds of all my ‘cash’ funds. I should NEVER have tried pushing that subliminal directive to that investment guy! They must have gotten to him just before he could make the transfer. GOD DAMMIT. When will I learn? God Damn that Jonah asshole!

If you want something done, you HAVE to do it YOURSELF.

I WILL exact my revenge on BOTH Jeremy and Jonah! AAAARGGH!


Jeremy POV:

Rex and I ‘popped’ back to our car which was still parked at Homestead AFB where we’d left it by our special hangar. Being invisible was almost not necessary as this area was usually deserted. It WAS safer, though. We were still laughing for me ‘forgetting’ him.

I quickly remedied that situation, giving him Teleportation, Invisibility/Protective Bubble and Psychokinesis. Then, after a quick look around, we climbed into our Crown Vic and materialized. Rex was chuckling at how much fun it was to have learned to do that!

We headed home, anxious as to how to tell Joni and Sheila about all the incredible things that had happened since we rushed off without saying where we were going.

We drove a few miles in silence before Rex spoke, “Where are we going to start? You know, telling them about everything.”

“We usually DON’T tell them about our missions because of their ‘Top Secret’ nature, so, they probably won’t be expecting much.”

“Yeah,” Rex said, “but, we have to tell them about Charlie and his Family. And how are we going to explain our new abilities or ‘powers’ if we don’t push the CS spell on them, first?”

“Good question ... I just feel weird about pushing one of those temporary ‘Confidentiality Spells’ on them. It’s like we don’t trust them and we’re doing it to them without their knowing it. It just feels wrong...”

Suddenly, we both felt Charlie chuckling in our heads. “Sorry for eavesdropping, but whenever you guys are worried about something I can feel your concern. Let me tell you something my brothers and I have learned ... it’s MUCH easier to push a TC spell first, explain EVERYTHING, then give them the ‘GoC’ after you’ve been able to explain everything else. We’ve all felt your guilt, but trust me, it’s a WHOLE lot easier this way!”

Rex grinned, “Thanks Buddy! It helps to have a plan.”

Charlie added with a chuckle, “AND, don’t forget, we’re all here to help you at ANY time. That includes the girls, too!”

I was laughing, “We MAY take you up on that!”

“It’s our pleasure, gentlemen!”

With that we walked into our apartment where we found Joni and Sheila talking with our good friends and neighbors, Jessica and Mike.

You see, Jessica and Mike are part of a crew that works for a cruise ship or yacht, that caters to, well, let’s just call them ‘swingers’. Their boss owned two apartment buildings and the one next to ours was totally rented to just his crews. We’d been on one cruise about 4 months ago where several couples had backed out and we got a special ‘Friends and Family’ discount. We’d gotten to know many of our neighbors and wondered if they weren’t all kinda like the four of us.

On the cruise they ‘interacted’ with us and ever since have been like the family that the four of us have dreamed about eventually being a part of. The problem is, they’re out at sea 24 to 28 days a month, so we rarely get to see or be with them. I suddenly had a thought, though the odds of it being true seemed slim.

“Mike, Jessica, by any chance do you guys know an FBI agent by the name of Terrance Johnson, or TJ, as he likes to be called?”

Both of them grinned before Jessica blurted out, giggling, “Oh yes! TJ and his partner, Janet, have been on several cruises. They’re really good friends with my Uncle Charlie!”

Rex darn near spit out his eye teeth, coughing and trying to contain his laughter.

“A few weeks ago, TJ and Charlie’s dad, Lenny, helped us fight off some pirates that were trying to hijack our yacht!” Mike added, before abruptly stopping his story.

Sheila and Joni were lost, but giving us strange looks as Rex and I strained to regain our composure.

I instantly had a moment of clarity. EVERYTHING that happened over the last many months had just fallen into place. I realized that this was probably also the same yacht that had been attacked last summer, by the pirate, El Muerte. Scuttlebutt from the Coast Guard was that some force or spirit named ‘Jonah’ had intervened and saved the ship and all of its crew and passengers from being killed or captured.

It ALL made sense now.

I caught the girls’ attention before saying, “Wow! The mission Rex and I were just on was WITH TJ and his partner, Janet! We both met the most AMAZING family and a guy named Charlie seemed to be like their leader or ‘Head of the Family’ or something like that! Do you think that was your uncle?”

Jessica beamed, “Did you meet little CJ? Charlie’s son?”

“Oh yeah and, you’re never gonna believe this, but, I helped him deliver his new daughter, Abby! His wife Sarah went into sudden labor and we brought little Abby into this world right in their living room!”

I felt Jessica’s mind reaching out to Charlie! Surprisingly, I could feel Mike’s reaching out too! Then, I felt ALL of Charlie’s family connecting with them, telling them all about how I stepped in to save the day by delivering Sarah’s baby. They must have been in what Charlie calls ‘Broadcast Mode’.

Charlie flashed, “Jeremy, I had NO IDEA you knew Jessica and Mike! Have you given your girls their gift yet?”

This was now getting complicated... “Ummm, NO. Jessica and Mike were just over here talking with Joni and Sheila when we got home. I never made the connection until just now. It’s a VERY small world my friend! Or is it just Fate?”

Charlie chuckled, “It’s probably Fate. I think we were ALL meant to get together at some point. You’d better hurry and give your girls their gift ... Mary and the rest of the girls can’t wait to meet them!”

“This is going to be tough, can I talk in front of Jessica and Mike without getting a gut ache?”

“Yes! They’re already bound to secrecy. You’re safe, as long as it’s just them or Melody.”

“Thanks, um, we might be seeing you sooner rather than later ... if that’s alright?”

He chuckled again, “Sure, the sooner the better!”

I made sure Rex had caught all that, and his grin answered my question.

Poor Joni and Sheila were totally lost, not understanding the situation at all.

Sheila screwed up her face, “Whoa there Loverboy! I thought you two were on some secret mission! What’s this about delivering Jessica’s uncle’s baby!?”

Joni was looking at Rex, equally confused.

I didn’t know where to start! I flashed Jessica and Mike, “Bear with me, please? Rex and I need to give our girls the ‘Gift’ that Charlie has already given you. Okay?”

They just winked at me and nodded, smiling broadly.

Rex and I took the girls into our arms, giving them comforting hugs, before I said, “We’ll tell you everything, but, there’s something we have to do first.” I pushed a ‘TS’ on them, then continued, “I know the four of us have discussed ESP before and agreed that it’s not something we believe in...” Jessica and Mike were now pinching each other and giggling quietly. “Well, Rex and I have irrefutable proof that it IS, not only possible, but TRUE!”

Sheila harrumphed, “We’re not going to get into THIS again are we? I know you’ve got some like ‘Sixth Sense’ where you can tell if someone is telling you the truth, but, that’s quite a stretch to say that telepathy is possible, since none of us can do it.”

I smirked, “Well, if that’s HARD to believe, then, you’re about to have your mind blown,” I said, just before picking her up, mentally, and flying her squealing around the room. When Joni looked at Rex, he took Joni and flew her around, chasing Sheila! We put them down next to us just before Rex asked them, “Do you think you can believe it NOW?”

Joni gasped, “Ha, how did you DO that?”

Jessica was bouncing around, grinning, “They met my Uncle Char ... OHHH, God that hurt!” She said, clutching her stomach.

I was confused, since I’d already put a TS spell on them. Jessica flashed, “I didn’t realize that YOUR spell DIDN’T cover MY secrecy about my Uncle Charlie! I’ll put one on them for me and Mike, then we should be okay. You NEED to give them your ‘Gift’!”

I nodded as she added her spell. Sheila asked, “Jessica, are you alright? What happened?”

She grimaced slightly before continuing, “I was saying, that, they must have met my Uncle Charlie and had him show them how to do it. Sheila and Joni, we ALL, Rex, Jerry, Mike and I, we can ALL communicate telepathically! It’s just that, we can only talk about it to people who we’ve bound to secrecy.”

Joni asked, “Just how long have you guys been keeping this a secret from me and Sheila?”

I hugged her, “Rex and I have only had our ‘Gifts’ since we met Jessica’s Uncle Charlie! Honest. We wanted to tell you as soon as we got home, but Jessica and Mike were here and we couldn’t get into it right away. Then, when Jessica told us about knowing TJ, well, that’s when I suspected that they were connected to Charlie’s wonderful Family, who are all in love with each other just like we are!”

The light was slowly coming on in our girls’ heads.

“Sooo”, Sheila said slowly and carefully, “are you saying you can teach me and Joni how to communicate telepathically too?”

I nodded.

“And just how long will THAT take?”

I hugged her tighter, just as Rex was hugging Joni, “About two seconds after you both agree to the ‘Confidentiality Consequence’.

“And WHAT is THAT?” They both asked.

“That means, that you can NEVER tell anyone, who is not bound to confidentiality, ANYTHING that is supposed to be a secret. If you do, you’ll get a severe gut ache, just like you witnessed Jessica getting when she almost spilled the beans about her Uncle Charlie. The upside, if you agree, is that Rex and I can also begin telling you about our missions. So, do the two of you agree?”

“Sure, it’s not like Joni and I would ever betray you guys, you KNOW that! What I REALLY want to know, is WHEN can we meet this ‘Family’ you all keep talking about? Just how many are in this family?”

I smiled, “Four ladies, Mary, Sarah, Linda and Jamie, three guys, Charlie, Greg and Bob, and four babies! More if you count their friends, Bill, Sally, Emmy, Gracie and Ed!”

“And they’re ALL polyamorous? Like us?”

I was bubbling over with my grinning, “Absolutely, and the girls are ALL bisexual!”

I felt our lovers’ hearts fluttering, as their dreams of being in a large family of loving people were on the verge of coming true. They were put ‘temporarily’ on hold when Jessica cleared her throat, loudly, “Well, all EXCEPT my sister, Linda. She’s almost as purely heterosexual as the guys are!”

Joni grinned, “We’ll have to remember that! So when do we get to meet them?”

I flashed Charlie, having him clear the foyer, then, Rex and I conveyed our gifts on our lovers.

“Right NOW.”

We made sure they were still in our embrace when Rex and I teleported us into Charlie’s place!

The squeals were deafening as Joni and Sheila suddenly found themselves face to face with our seven friends who all greeted us with warm hugs of welcome. Sheila looked at me, devilishly, then put a liplock on Charlie. Charlie winked at me just before returning Sheila’s kiss so hotly that Sheila’s legs started buckling! Mary pulled me in for a smoking hot French kiss, that had me erect in seconds. Damn could she kiss!

For the next several minutes, EVERYONE was kissing and it was beautiful. I chuckled, when Sheila went to kiss Linda, only to find Linda’s fingers in a cross over her lips. She’d forgotten Jessica’s warning! They DID then giggle and give each other a warm, loving hug. I noticed Joni was wrapped in a tight hug after a very prolonged, passionate kiss with Bob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.