The Catalyst Reborn - Cover

The Catalyst Reborn

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 13: Best Laid Plans...

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13: Best Laid Plans... - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late April-May, 1986

Back to Charlie’s POV:

Jeremy was reveling in all the abilities he’d just acquired. Well, abilities he’d HAD, but didn’t KNOW he had or how to use. Unbeknownst to him, he LOST the power of Time Travel. That was the one concession I made to Zeus when he agreed to ‘enhance’ Jeremy’s powers with the ‘instructions’ on how to use them.

He also agreed to give Jeremy one ‘package’ of three abilities he could give to his friend, Rex. He could also pass on 5 GoC’s, along with unlimited Temporary CS ‘spells’.

We said our goodbyes to Zeus and as soon as Jeremy and I were alone, he asked, “I guess you should take us back home?”

I snickered, “Nope, YOU can take yourself home. You need the practice and we DO have to get a plan together to deal with those Bank robbers and Viktor.”

“Yeah, but TJ was driving and I’m not sure exactly where you live.”

I grinned, “Ahh, Weed-hopper, do you remember what my living room and foyer looked like?”

He nodded.

“Well, just close your eyes and imagine being just inside my door and when you blink, you’ll BE there. You could also just ‘pop’ in by ANYONE who you know. So, you COULD just pop in by Rex. But, unless you want to scare the crap out of him, you might want to turn invisible first, pop there, then announce your presence, then drop the invisibility!”

He acted like he understood, so I said, “I’m outta here! See you at home, we still have a lot to do yet tonight.” Then I went invisible and popped home.

A few seconds later, Jeremy flashed that he was by the door. I suggested we take a second to walk around and check out what was going on. I wanted him to get used to being invisible and just ‘observing’ things.

We saw Greg and Rex having ‘a moment’. Greg had bonded with Rex, turning a major skeptic into a true believer. He then told him about our ‘GoC’, and asked him if he was ready to accept the gift and the ‘consequence’.

I felt Jeremy using the ‘boost’ of his powers that he had just received from Zeus. He was knowing and FEELING Rex’s every thought and emotion. When Rex thought to himself, ‘Now, I won’t feel like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest’, Jeremy materialized. “Amundo, my friend, and NOW I’m a fixin’ to arm you to the teeth! It’s time to turn the tables on the evil one and make HIM tremble in fear!”

Everyone was giving high-five’s and we settled down around the kitchen table to come up with a plan.

It was apparent that while the bank robbers WEREN’T exactly our top priority, they needed to be dealt with first. Exactly what we wanted to DO with them, however, was the subject of much discussion. We considered letting them rob the bank so we could follow them to their meeting with either Bill or Viktor. The thing that shot that idea down was the fact that they always showed up with a bomb and there was too much of a chance for severe collateral damage. TJ kept reminding us that he needed to catch them in the act so we could tie-in all their other crimes.

Our newest ‘Amigo’, Jeremy, came up with an idea. “Why don’t a couple of us sneak into their house tonight and just diffuse the bomb or switch it out for a couple of rocks?”

TJ added, “Yes, and, for that matter, we could remove the firing pins from their weapons, rendering them useless too! If we can eliminate possible collateral damage, we can just let them attempt the robbery then bust them in the act, with all the evidence.”

We finished finalizing our plans just after midnight. Brock reported that the lights were still on in the house and there had been recent movement within the house, but nothing outside.

Now we just had to wait. Brock was going to let us know the minute the lights went out.

By 1:30am we were getting VERY anxious. AND tired ... of waiting. At 2:00am, Bob said, sotto voice, “I’ve GOTTA see what’s going on...”

We all agreed. I was just about to go with him when the phone rang.

It wasn’t who we were expecting.

TJ was doing the phone, since we were expecting Brock’s call. YES, Brock could have just flashed any of us, but, in an effort to keep their telepathy a secret, Brock used the phone when anyone ‘unauthorized’ was near him.

But it WASN’T Brock. It was Bill, from next door.

TJ handed me the phone, a curious look on his face, “It’s your friend Bill. He sounds pretty tense.”

“Hey Buddy, what’s got you up at this hour?”

“My night answering service just gave me an urgent message ... I’m supposed to meet those two guys, Kurt and Ben at my office right at 9:00am! You told me not to go in. What should I do?”

This was strange. The bank they were supposed to rob opened at 9:00 and most of their robberies happened shortly after the bank had opened.

I told Bill, “I’ll meet you at your office at 8:45am. I’ll be invisible, but we can communicate mentally. Something is off about the timing. If I don’t connect with you before you arrive at your office, drive away and DON’T go in.”

I asked TJ, “When is the armored car due to arrive at the bank tomorrow?”

TJ’s brow furled for a second, “10:45am ... there WOULD be time to meet your friend before the robbery. What do you think he wants with Bill?”

I’d forgotten to mention Bills revelation to me earlier that night. “Sorry TJ, but earlier tonight, just after I talked to you, Bill told me that Kurt and Ben had been in to see him and he got suspicious. They’d been investing large amounts of cash into what he discovered were shell companies and wanted his help to transfer the money to an offshore account in the Cayman’s. I meant to tell you that was why I suspect that our robbers might be trying to ditch Viktor. They’re definitely scared of him. He’s been extorting a large take of their robbery money from them.”

“Okay Charlie, can you, Bob and Greg follow them, you know, invisibly and be SURE you don’t lose them?”

I grinned, “No problem. What do you want me to do about Bill? I can’t leave him hanging.”

TJ nodded, “You can be with him after you guys determine where they’re all going. We need the info on those shell corporations AND the account in the Cayman’s to get the stolen money back.

“Rex and Jeremy, since this isn’t in your jurisdiction, you’ll just be along for the ride. You can be backup incase things go sideways.

“We’ll see exactly what they’re up to before we take them down. We AREN’T going to let them rob the bank. Before the bank opens we’ll have the bomb squad install a special bomb disposal container in the lobby. I’ll let you see where it is; it’ll look like a regular trash can. As soon as they announce the robbery, Charlie, you, Greg or Bob need to mentally snatch the briefcase and stuff it in the container, then ‘Jonah’ can take down the robbers.”

We were just finalizing plans with Bob suddenly flashed, “um, TJ, didn’t you say that the one bomb they left behind contained about one brick of C-4 explosives?”

TJ’s eyebrows furled, “yeah Bob, why do you ask?”

“Well, I’m watching them right now and that huge briefcase looking thing has four, I repeat four, 6” x 3” x 1½” thick bricks worth of C-4. Each brick is packed inside what looks like 2 thick-walled steel pipes, with a detonator pushed into each pipe. This briefcase has eight of those pipes in it!”

Bob had been on broadcast mode so everyone could hear.

Rex’s eyes bugged out and he said, “TJ, there’s no fucking way a standard ATF bomb disposal container is going to handle that! The container itself will simply add to the shrapnel. We CAN’T let that bomb, diffused or not, get anywhere near the bank. The results could be catastrophic!”

TJ was breathing in gasps, trying to think. He flashed, “Bob, see if you can listen in on what they have in mind for that bomb. I don’t think they’d build something like that just for a deterrent. This feels all wrong to me. Keep us posted, okay?”

Greg looked at us, “I’m going to join Bob and see if I can get a better feel for what they have in mind. I’m thinking you might have to take them down before they ever leave the farm.”

He flashed Bob to find out where to teleport relative to where he was so he wouldn’t be seen. He went invisible and then disappeared.

Rex flashed, “Greg buddy, you and Bob be careful and get the hell out of there at the first sign of trouble. No telling whether or not these clowns know what they’re doing. You wouldn’t believe how many times amateur bomb makers blow themselves up before they have a chance to blow anything else up!”

Several minutes passed before Bob and Greg popped back in the living room, white as ghosts. Suddenly we heard what sounded like muted thunder, then Brock flashed, “Holy FUCKING SHIT. I hope your guys weren’t still in there! That farmhouse just fucking blew up and there’s nothing left but splinters! We’re parked almost half a mile away and our car damn near flipped over from the concussion. Their car, the Grand National, is flipped on its roof over 150 feet from where it was parked and the barn is now in a pile behind where it used to be. The stolen car is buried in the rubble. I don’t think there’s going to be any robbery tomorrow... “

Bob then caught his breath and gave Greg a huge hug, “Thanks for ‘beaming us out of there, Scotty’, when I saw that doofus hooking up that battery I thought I was going to wet myself”

Greg was shaking his head, “DON’T SAY A WORD, Charlie, but, I think I just shat my drawers again. I saw the same thing Bob did and wanted to make sure he didn’t hesitate.”

Bob continued, “You might want to tell Brock to search for one of the women. One of them went out to have a cigarette a few minutes before we bailed out of there.”

It was now after 3am and we were all dog tired.

TJ had to go out to the farmhouse to coordinate the Crime Scene Technicians. My rendezvous with Bill would probably not be necessary as the 4 perps were presumed to be dead. I did wonder about Viktor, though.

TJ said that he needed to get with Bill to get the information on where the money was so he could recover it for the banks that had been robbed.

I told him I’d go with him.

I reluctantly set my alarm for 7:00am, to go in with Bill and TJ, at 8:00. We set Rex and Jeremy up in the guest room and the foldout couch for the rest of the night.


When the alarm went off, I REALLY didn’t want to get up. Mary was already up, feeding CJ and so was Linda, feeding Olivia and Erik.

Rex and Jeremy were smiling at how the girls were so openly breastfeeding in their presence. They told us how much they wished their ‘girls’ were here with them so they could meet all of us.

Rex added, “Joni and Sheila have been ‘hinting’ that they want to have babies, ‘sooner rather than later’!”

Jeremy chuckled, “I told Sheila I was allergic to baby diapers. Do YOU guys change diapers?”

Now I was laughing, “Ohhh yeah! Just get a set of nose plugs. It’s not as bad as you think and when you see the little ones smile and coo at you, it makes it all worth it. It looks like CJ needs a change, do you wanna help me?” I chuckled.

Mary handed me CJ as she took Erik from Linda to feed him as Linda was running low on ‘breakfast’. I grinned at Jeremy, “Come on, you may as well get your first lesson ... just think how happy it’ll make Sheila!”

Jeremy wasn’t grinning or even smiling. With a forced smirk, he said, “I guess. What do we do first?”

I led him over to the changing table next to the kids’ playpen. I took my nose plugs and put them on poor Jeremy, causing everyone to laugh, then commenced to opening CJ’s highly soiled diaper. He was looking on, grimacing, but also not backing away. I was grimacing as little CJ had a real case for needing a Hazmat team’s intervention! I was describing the process and Jeremy chuckled when, before pulling the old diaper away, we waited for the ‘fountain’ to finish. He grinned at me as CJ was giggling while Jeremy carefully finished the ‘paperwork’ doing as I’d told him and only wiping from front to back. Both he and Rex mentioned that bit of information was going to come in handy, especially if they had girls.

The gaiety ended when Jeremy picked up the freshly diapered CJ and CJ looked into his eyes, “Jewwy help Daddy! A bad man wants to hurt Daddy!”

Jeremy’s eyes were popping out of his head. He looked deeply into CJ’s eyes, “Did a man in white tell you that?”

Somehow, Jeremy had read CJ’s mind and was hugging my son as CJ flashed, “Yes, he say Jewwy need to help Daddy!”

Mary had her hand on her pendant and she said it was warm.

Jeremy smiled at me and nodded before looking again into CJ’s eyes, “I certainly will, Little Buddy. That’s what I came here to do and your ‘Uncle Jerry’ won’t let you down!” He kissed CJ on his forehead before handing him back to me.

CJ looked at me intensely, “Daddy keep Unca Jewwy safe too!”

I assured him I would.

TJ flashed, “Charlie, things out here are still a work in progress. The CSI (Crime Scene Investigator) guys have finally been able to determine that there were three bodies or should I say, pairs of shoes with feet in them, in the house. Two are male and one is female. The fourth female suspect hasn’t been found yet. We just uncovered the stolen car behind the barn and it’s apparent someone had been inside smoking cigarettes, but there was no body in there. We’ve combed the area and there is no sign of her. Since none of the other bodies have been identified, positively, based on what Greg said last night, I’m presuming the dead guys are Ben and Kurt. Also, from what Greg said, the female is probably Karen, Kurt’s wife. I’ll have to get with Bill later this afternoon, but you should go with him just in case Diane somehow got away and may show up to try and get some money.”

I looked at Jeremy and he just nodded that he’d heard and he and Rex were coming with me.

Bob and Greg said they were coming too. They would stay invisible, but would be there. If this Viktor guy was going to get me, he was going to have his hands full.

At 8:30am Bill flashed, saying he was heading for the office. I flashed that we’d meet him there and follow him in. When he flashed that he was at the office, we all popped in 5 feet behind him, all of us invisible. Shortly after we entered his office, his secretary announced that Diane and Ben Braxton were here to see him.

Bob flashed, “What the fuck? He’s splattered all over that farmhouse! There’s no way... “

Just then the two walked in and Bob flashed, “That sure looks like the guy who we saw last night.”

Bill didn’t know about last night, so wasn’t too freaked out. He greeted them, “Hi Ben, who is this lovely lady?”

“Thees ees my wife, Diane. We need to transfer all that money now. Ees everything ready?”

It sounded like Ben had developed a Russian accent. I flashed the guys on our private mode, “I think this might be Viktor. We know he has the ability to look like anyone. Get ready for anything.”

I then flashed Bill, “Tell him exactly what I tell you to, okay?”

“Sure, I take it we’re NOT making the transfer?”

“You got it. I don’t think this guy is Ben. Did he sound like this the other day?”

“No, the guy the other day didn’t have any accent. This guy sounds like a Rooski. It sure looks like him though.”

Bill then began following my dialogue.

“Um, I’ll need to see your driver’s licenses before we can start closing out these accounts. Is Kurt anywhere around? Both of your names are on these accounts.”

‘Ben’ became agitated, “Just do as I SAY, dammit! You don’t need no ID, YOU KNOW WHO I AM!”

I told Bill to avoid eye contact, which he was struggling to do. He said, calmly, “I’m sorry, but, if I don’t have the proper ID, I won’t be allowed to access the accounts and I SURELY won’t be able to transfer any funds to that numbered account you asked me about.”

TJ and Brock had also been listening in and were now burning up the roads heading here.

Meanwhile, Ben was glaring at Diane then turned to Bill, “WHAT numbered account? I have the numbers right here!” He was pointing at his head. “Just get the money ready to transfer and I’LL give you the account information and the phone number to call! DO IT NOW!”

Bill must have made eye contact with whom I figured must be Viktor. I lost him and he began mindlessly gathering the paperwork that was needed to consolidate or liquidate all of the shell companies that held the stolen cash.

I materialized directly behind Ben (Viktor?) as ‘The Terminator’. I mentally picked him up and roared, “Turn my friend’s mind loose or DIE, asshole!”

“YOU, you are that ‘Jonah’! NOW I VILL KEEL YOU!” I felt him trying to get in my head. Unfortunately for Viktor, Greg or Bob surrounded me in the Protective Bubble and he shrieked in agony, having been forcibly ripped from my head.

“Aaaarggh! I vill KEEL you! NOBODY CAN RESIST ME.”

“Oh yeah?” Jeremy said calmly, while making his presence known, as himself. “You’re not so smug NOW are you?!”

Unbeknownst to me, this wasn’t Jeremy’s first encounter with this guy. Viktor was dumbstruck, “YOU? How are you here? The last time I see you, you ver cowering like scared kitty! Now I KEEL you too ... UNGHHH!” Viktor moaned as Jeremy (and Bob?) psychokinetically ‘bitch-slapped’ him. HARD ... REPEATEDLY.

Viktor was now screaming like a psychopath, realizing, perhaps for the first time, that he no longer held the upper hand over his adversary.

Jeremy added to Viktor’s rage with, “And now I’m telling YOU, SCUMBAG, if even ONE MORE American vessel of ANY KIND comes up hijacked or attacked, WE’LL be coming after YOU! I’ll sink EVERY ONE of Rafael’s boats and kill ALL of his men. Just like you did at Gitmo. DO YOU HEAR ME?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.