The Catalyst Reborn
Chapter 6: Planning and a Visit

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: Planning and a Visit - This is a direct continuation of "The Catalyst". If you haven't read that yet, this will be a difficult read as you will miss all of the character development and basis of the ESP/Psychokinesis. This book goes deeper into the Origins of Charlie's ability and what happened at the end of the first book. There is more 'Action/Adventure' and slightly less 'Sex'.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   InLaws   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   2nd POV  

Late-February, 1986

I was disoriented when I awoke to sunlight coming through the partially opened curtains. I was alone in bed and climbed out quickly when I saw it was 9:30am. I took care of two of the three ‘S’s’, since I was growing my beard back, again.

I wondered why nobody woke me up.

I flashed Greg and Bob, wondering why they hadn’t summoned me yet. Greg chuckled, “Bob and I have just been listening to tunes and decided to let you sleep. We’re almost to Springfield.”

“Missouri?” I asked, hoping I was wrong.

More laughter, “No, Illinois, you fool! Did you think we stopped off somewhere?” Bob huffed, jokingly.

“Cool, so do you want me to relieve either or both of you?”

Bob answered, “No, we’re only about 4 hours from home. We were thinking maybe you could haul the ATVs and whatever bikes we don’t have room for up to Dad’s cabin. Hopefully you got some sleep?”

Dad’s cabin was on the south side of the Wisconsin River, just west of the town of Dekorra, WI. He had 30 acres that butted up to a forested area. On it were the cabin and a medium sized steel barn where he kept his bass boat. It had plenty of room for our toys and we’d already decided that was where we were leaving the ATVs. It was about a three-hour ride from home.

“Sure, sounds like a plan. I might see if Dad wants to go with me.”

“How did he like your new abilities?” Greg smirked.

“Shocked ... and Mom, was ‘awed’ by the puppy!”

Bob was laughing, “Unless you wanna give Dad another heart attack, you might want to refrain from showing him the snake!”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want him crapping his drawers, either!”

I got the telepathic equivalent of a raspberry from Greg, then, “See you in a few hours ... asshole!”

I went down to get some breakfast, where the girls were having coffee and Mary was sitting there feeding CJ.

I noticed a half empty box of Dunkin’ Donuts. “Who went after the donuts?”

Linda giggled, “I did. I just went invisible and popped over there. It’s really fun and it takes longer for them to box them up and for me to pay for them, than it does to get there and back!”

Jamie added, “And it saves on gas, too!”

“Just be careful nobody sees you.” I chided.

“It’s on the end of that mini mall and I just popped around the corner. Since the parking lot doesn’t go that far, there’s almost never anyone around. Besides, I stayed invisible until I knew nobody saw me.” Linda reassured me.

I picked out a couple of my favorite, jelly filled donuts and poured myself a cup of coffee. I told them about my conversation with Bob and Greg and asked if any of them wanted to go for a ride this afternoon. I didn’t get any takers, but the girls DID want to check out their new bikes. It looked to be a fairly warm late winter’s day. (Mid to lower 50’s was nice this time of year.)

I went into the garage, just to see how much room we had. For the winter, we had the four Harleys parked on an angle in front of my Mustang and Jamie’s Toyota. (The garage was 1½ cars deep.) Unless we were going to park one of the cars outside, there just wasn’t enough room for even one of the new bikes. We already had Greg’s truck behind my Mustang, since when we all went somewhere, we usually took Mary’s minivan. Linda’s car was left at her parent’s house because there just wasn’t room for it.

I was giving strong consideration to adding on to the garage, but I wasn’t sure if it would look right. It would be possible to extend the front of the garage about 20 feet and that would make it 2½ cars deep. I was also giving serious thought to adding an additional 12 feet to the driveway’s width, so Greg’s truck wouldn’t be behind one of the cars. That would be something the family would have to discuss.

The girls seemed content to just see their bikes before I hauled them up to the cabin to be stored until after all the babies were born.

When I ambled back in the kitchen, Sarah, Linda and Jamie were all watching me with the strangest look on their faces. They also kept looking at Mary, then back at me. Mary was struggling to suppress a case of the giggles.

“What?” I asked, chuckling.

Sarah sighed, pointing at Jamie and Linda, “We just can’t get enough cum! The three of us sucked poor Bob and Greg dry and we still need more! I feel like the three of us could blow an entire football team and STILL not get enough!”

Jamie and Linda were both sheepishly nodding in agreement. Linda huffed, “You know how some pregnant women crave ice cream and pickles? Well, we crave man juice! And with you three guys gone, I guess we just need a major fix!”

Sarah came over and gave me a tender kiss. She was trembling. “I wish the three of us could do you, too, but we know Mary wants you to give her a little loving and we don’t want to use you all up.”

“Well, let me slurp down a little more coffee, then you ladies can clean Mary up when we finish?”

The three pregnant girls seemed to be going through a difficult time. I was wondering if maybe there was some way to help them out.

I had hoped to have a nice intimate lovemaking session with Mary, but alas, that was not to be. CJ decided he’d slept in his soiled diaper as long as he could and began flashing, “Mama poo-poo”.

Mary had just gotten nekkid and now gave me a frustrated look.

“I wonder if we could maybe ignore him for a few minutes?” I asked hopefully.

Mary squinted, bit her lip, then said, “If I don’t change him, he’s going to start crying. It’s nice that he can tell us, because then he doesn’t hardly ever cry. If I don’t change him soon, however, he’ll let us know a lot more emphatically.

Sure enough. Not a minute later, we all mentally heard, “Mama poo-poo“, then the floodgates opened.

The little devil did have a pair of lungs on him!

Mary was giggling when she went over to the crib and picked him up. She took him to the changing table and started removing his pajamas, to get to his diaper. From the looks on her face, CJ wasn’t kidding about having taken a dump. She reached into her diaper-bag and pulled out a fresh diaper and was holding something with a thin rubber strap attached. She grinned at me, then looked back at CJ, “Does CJ want Daddy to change his diaper?”

My son started giggling, “Daddy do, Daddy do!”

Talk about getting set up! When I started over that way Mary showed me what she had.

It was swimmers nose plugs that competitive divers used. Linda had found them when she had helped her mom clean out Jessica’s old room. All the girls were laughing as Mary put them on me, then told me it was my turn.

Dayum! So much for getting any more sympathy. I do have to say, it was much better than smelling CJ’s toxic waste. CJ was giggling the second I had his bottom cleaned up and powdered. I even remembered to wait for him to pee. I chuckled when after his sprinkle I asked, grinning at him, “CJ go pee-pee?”

He mentally echoed, “Pee-pee, hee-hee pee-pee.”

The way he giggled drew an “awe” out of everyone.

It struck me, that while we heard his thoughts, or maybe it was just what he meant, what came out of his mouth was just cooing and babble. I wondered if all babies, who made those sounds, were really trying to communicate? It’s just that their little mouths and vocal chords just couldn’t reproduce the sounds yet. It was one of those moments that make you go, ‘hmmm’.

At this point, CJ was raring to go and was popping his lips. I was just beginning to wonder when I felt, “Mama, hungry, Mama.” He was pointing toward where he heard Mary talking to Jamie. She was already sitting in the comfortable rocking chair we had in the bedroom and I laid him on her chest, where he took no time at all in finding Mary’s milk swollen lunch spigot.

The three pregnant girls were looking at Mary, dejectedly. Mary giggled, “Go ahead ladies, do with him what you will. But he’s MINE tonight!”

I was now looking at three devilish grins. They began planning out their assault on my cock like the Battle of the Bulge. My bulge!

Mary suddenly broke into hysterics, laughing. She signaled me mentally that she was talking to Melody. I was listening in and also started laughing.

Sarah, Linda and Jamie were distracted from planning their oral assault and urged to join in on the conversation.

I said to Melody, “Okay sweetie, start back from the beginning. I’ve got three cum starved, sausage suckers who just may be able to help you out. Go ahead and fill us in on your predicament.”

We all felt Melody giggle, then take a deep breath, “Okay, here’s the situation. We have a very large and very unusual group of clients on this cruise. 20 very nice couples who decided to bring 15 of their, virgin, teenage sons, to get deflowered! Everything was going great until 9 of their ladies along with 3 of mine suddenly started their periods!

“Their spokeswoman came to me, all in a panic, asking if there was something I could do. I would have just hijacked some of the island girls, but this cruise wasn’t going to stop at the island, except to dock overnight, since they love just sailing. And worse, Stan’s other yacht is only one day behind us with a group that loves the island and wants to spend 4 days there!

“Compounding the problem is having 15, young, horny, now ex-virgins who discovered that blowjobs are the ‘cat’s meow’! They’ve been working my girls and their girls to death!

“Sarah, Linda and Jamie, this is where you three lovely ladies come in. Mary was just telling me that she was looking for a football team to invite over to quench your insatiable thirst for man juice. Let me make you a deal, you can’t refuse. If the three of you would consider helping me out, I’ll make sure my guys do virtually anything you would want in return. Sometime after the cruise, you’ll all be invited down for a weekend you will never forget! ... Oh yeah, and most of this group’s guys just love eating pussy and will gladly show their appreciation with some ‘recip’.”

Linda told her, “Yeah, but Melody, we’re fat and ugly right now. Who’s going to want anything to do with us? I mean, Sarah and I look like we just swallowed a beach ball and Jamie isn’t much better.”

“I realize you’re all pregnant, but have no worries. There are three other pregnant ladies on this cruise and the guys have no problems with that. Trust me, the boys will be overjoyed to not have to wait in line for a massage with the happy ending! And best of all”, she giggled, “the young lads cum super-fast! They also taste great and recharge very quickly!”

Jamie was grinning, “So, let me get this straight. You’ve got all these guys that we can drain and it doesn’t matter that we’re pregnant? Oh shit, ... I’m pretty sure our VD cards are more than a month out of date... “

Melody giggled, “We can make an exception, since I know how careful you guys are. Since you were all here for New Years, I still have your cards on file, so don’t let that stop you, please? Can you ladies help us? That is, if the boys can get you here like Bob did yesterday?”

Linda smirked, “Sure thing, getting there is no problem. What should we wear?”

“Sandals and a smile would be enough. How soon can you come?”

I saw the ladies hustle/waddle to their rooms, then come back with sandals on their feet. Sarah said, “We’ll see you in your office in 2 seconds, Melody!”

And with a blink they were gone!

Melody then laughed, “Thanks guys. These three ladies are a sight for sore eyes! If any of the rest of you feels like it, come on out. You guys don’t ever need an invitation and there’s always room for you in the crew’s quarters if you feel like staying overnight.”

“You girls best plan on coming home to sleep.” I told Jamie, Sarah and Linda. “You can always go back tomorrow! Melody, maybe tomorrow the rest of us can come. JoAnn, Mary’s mom, has been begging to babysit. So tomorrow, Mary and I CAN probably come out for at least a few hours.”

With that we broke the connection. Bob and Greg pulled up in front of the house about an hour later.

When asked if they minded that the girls went to help Melody, they both laughed.

Bob said, ‘We were almost afraid to get home! Our poor little puds are still aching from last night!”

Greg chuckled, “Besides, it might be fun going out to visit the boat crew again. They really ARE like part of the family now.”

“I know,” I said, “I really miss Tammy, Mike and Jessica, almost as much as Melody. It’ll be nice to see Carl and Anita again too. We might have to see if Stan can get us some instruments to keep on the boat. If he could get one of those Mini-Grand piano’s like we have, we could go like every other week and put on a concert in their lounge!”

Mary was smiling, “I’ll put the bug in Melody’s ear. I’ll bet she’ll have them faster than you think! That would insure we would go out there more often.”

“Well, if you do that, then, we’ll sort of have to. At least we don’t have to fly to get there anymore” I added.

“Would that be all bad? Going out there more often, I mean.” Greg said, then added, “Oh yeah, don’t forget to take the ATVs up to the cabin.”

I flashed Dad and he said for me to pick him up and he’d go with me to the cabin. He seemed unusually eager to ‘checkout’ the new ATVs.

TJ even volunteered to go with us.

By 2 o’clock in the afternoon the three of us were on our way to Wisconsin. I was still trying to decide who I might give my last two gifts to. I was pondering that when TJ asked, “Charlie, are you, Bob and Greg thinking about getting back into the ‘Invisible Man’ business?”

I had to think about that for a minute, even though I already knew that’s what we needed to do.

I was chuckling when I told them, “We’re seriously considering it, yes. It seems like such a waste to just use our new skills to pick up doughnuts and go and see Melody out on the boat. Which is where Sarah, Jamie and Linda are at this very moment. I want to do things somewhat differently this time, however. I plan on having us stay invisible almost all the time we’re on a mission. I’m also planning on taking on the form of a celebrity when and if I have to make a physical appearance. That goes for Bob and Greg too.

“Why, do you have any hot cases going on right now, TJ?”

TJ sighed, “Yeah, I’ve got a couple cases that are really kicking my ass. There’s also a very big one going on out in the Caribbean that has our friends in the Coast Guard very concerned and on high alert. Even our black sheep brothers in the CIA and the NSA are involved in that one. Because of their involvement, I’d be very leery about having any of you guys getting involved in it. As you know, they play by a little bit different set of rules. We would definitely have to have a different plan of attack before we even think about helping them out.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.