Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The next night, Tom was back in town and Jessica arranged to borrow Faith for the evening. This was especially embarrassing for Faith. When the Philpotts first moved next door, Faith had only been fourteen and she had a terrible crush on her handsome new neighbor. She always blushed and fumbled for words when he was around. Even now that she was older and more mature, she still felt like an infatuated fourteen year old in his presence. It was silly, she knew, but it still happened.

She was standing naked in the front hallway with her wrists cuffed to her collar when he walked in the door. “Welcome home, honey,” smiled Jessica. “I got you a gift.”

Tom smiled brightly as he saw the naked teenager in his hall. “So I see. It’s a beautiful gift. Is it a toy?”

Jessica laughed. “You can play with it all you like. We have her for the night. She’s your slave to do with as you please.”

“Oh my,” he said. “A slave, huh? That sounds very interesting.” Then he turned to Faith. “I have been hoping for this day for the past five years. But how do you feel about it?”

“I am yours to d ... d ... d ... do with as you p ... p ... p ... please, M ... m ... m ... master,” she stammered.

He reached up and stroked her auburn hair which was flowing down her back. “Thank you. But that’s not what I asked. I asked you how you felt about this.”

“I would not b ... b ... b ... be here if I d ... d ... d ... d ... didn’t find you attractive and want to b ... b ... b ... b ... be with you,” she lied. In fact, she would be here whether she wanted to or not. Her mother had made that very clear. But the fact that Tom was so handsome and she still had a crush on him helped.

He turned to his wife. “It’s a wonderful present. Can we go play with it?”

“Don’t you want dinner first?” Jessica asked.

“No. Let’s eat later. I want to play with my toy first.”

“You’re like a little kid sometimes.”

“A little kid with a grown up sex toy, maybe,” he replied. Jess laughed but then led Faith upstairs. Tom followed, shedding his clothes as he went ... By the time they reached the bedroom, he was naked but for his shorts, which he quickly discarded.

“She has a velvety soft mouth,” offered Jessica. “Try it if you like.” Tom took her up on the offer and helped Faith to her knees so she could suck his cock which was already hard and throbbing at the prospect of sex with his beautiful neighbor. After that, it was nothing short of an orgy. He fucked her mouth, pussy and ass. Faith licked Jessica to orgasm and was licked by her. This action got Tom hard again and Jess rode his cock while he laid on his back with Faith behind her, playing with her breasts and kissing her. Again, Faith had sex until she collapsed of exhaustion. Dinner was never served that night.

“Mom, will it be like this when I come home for breaks?” asked Faith the next day as Jill helped her go through clothes in preparation for packing.

“That’s up to you, sweetie,” replied Jill. “We love having you as our slavegirl but you are free to decide for yourself at the end of this week; unless you get captured again, of course.”

“Will you and dad try to capture me?”

“Do you want us to?” asked Jill.

“No. I was just wondering if I had to worry about that.”

Jill put down the blouses she was holding and stepped behind her naked daughter, wrapping her arms around her. “No, dear. You don’t have to worry about us. The only way you will ever be our slave again is if you ask to be or if someone gives you to us.”

“Do I have to worry about Aunt Ann or Aunt Jane?”

“Hmmm,” replied Jill. She let one hand glide over the firm soft belly of her daughter as her other hand reached up to hold one of the miraculous breasts. “I honestly don’t know about Ann. You probably should worry about her. She’s capable of just about anything. You don’t need to worry about Jane, though. She would never capture family. Now Cinny and Linny are another matter entirely. I’m sure they would love to own you again.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.