Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“He thought that last night was incredible,” Heather reported the next morning when she came to pick up Kim. She was kneeling at Jane’s feet and was naked again. Jane herself had only gotten home minutes earlier and had not even had a chance to check on the girls.

“And what did you think, little one?” Jane asked.

“Oh, I agree with him. You were amazing. I don’t know how you do it but you do it so great. It was exciting and erotic and fun all at the same time. He’s even still calling me slavegirl.”

Jane smiled. “Good. I was hoping it would work out. Now it should be a lot easier to tell him. I just need to figure out the next move. I was thinking about making him your co-owner.”

“Wow!” gasped Heather. “Wouldn’t that make me a slave all the time?”

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“Well, I thought that’s what I wanted,” replied Heather. “But now I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. I’m not sure it would be good to change my relationship with him.”

“Maybe not,” agreed Jane. “How about this? We, or rather you, tell him that I have taken ownership of you and that you didn’t want your relationship with him to be affected or changed in any way. But that I have offered to loan him any of my slavegirls at any time, including you.”

“But as of this afternoon, I’ll be your only slavegirl.”

“Well, he doesn’t have to know that. Tell him that Faith was my slave as an example of what my slaves are like. And if she decides to return, he can borrow her.”

“How many slavegirls will you have?”

“Two, if Faith returns. Probably only one if she doesn’t. I think you’ll be a handful anyways.”

“Let’s go find the girls,” Jane continued. “You know, I had been thinking of making him Kim’s co-owner too but that won’t work for the same reason it won’t work for you. But maybe I should throw her into the same pool with you and Faith.”

“Kim would be John’s slave sometimes?” asked Heather incredulously. “Them having sex?”

“Well, slaves can be used for many things other than sex. But he might enjoy having that tight little package serving him.”

“Yes, Mistress. If you think that’s best.”

Kim and Faith were both stretched in identical positions. Each was tied between two poles with their arms and legs pulled outward. They were facing each other and were about six feet apart ... The twins moved around in the space between them, carrying floggers which they occasionally used on the two slaves. Cinny had just brought the flogger up between Faith’s legs, eliciting a grunt as Jane brought Heather into the barn.

“Have they been bad girls?” asked Jane as she approached.

“Yes, Mom,” replied Linny. “They were lazy ponies this morning.”

“Aww,” said Jane as she stepped up to Kim. She kissed the teenager and cupped the girl’s sex, finding it steamy. Her other hand stroked the girl’s left breast with the backs of her fingers. “Is that true, girl? Were you a lazy pony?”

“No, Mistress,” gasped Kim quickly. She felt Jane’s fingers insinuating themselves into her sex and moaned before continuing. “I’m just exhausted. They ran us ragged yesterday and then kept us up all night having sex.”

“It’s true, Mistress,” added Faith. “We pulled the cart for hours and haven’t slept a wink.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.