Have Faith
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

That Saturday, Jane invited the Sarkins to dinner. There was no nudity allowed and no playing, which greatly disappointed the twins. John was quite a bit older than Heather and Jane estimated his age to be fiftyish. But he was quite handsome and in good condition. Everyone seemed to have a nice time and got along well.

Heather came back on Sunday to talk to Jane. The two of them and Faith sat around the kitchen table while the twins took Kim off to play.

“What do you think?” asked Heather.

“He certainly is nice,” replied Jane. “And cute too. It was hard to tell how adventurous he is but he was flirting shamelessly with Faith.” This caused Faith to blush.

“He does that a lot,” said Heather. “And he’s pretty adventurous in bed. I can tell you that much.” That comment caused Jane to raise her eyebrows which, in turn, caused Heather to blush. “Well, he is. And athletic in bed too.”

“Have you ever shared your bed with anyone?” asked Jane.

“We have talked about it,” Heather replied. “But we have never done it.”

“Why not?”

“I guess we’ve just never found the right girl, although we haven’t really looked too hard. There were a few that we talked about but I could never bring myself to ask. I was afraid that it might ruin a relationship.”

“Well, you have found the right girl now,” said Jane. Faith’s eyes opened wide in fear that she was the right girl that Jane had in mind.

“Here’s what I recommend,” Jane continued. “I’ll join you for a little bit of that athletic and adventurous sex you were talking about. And I’ll dominate you at some point. And we’ll see how John reacts.”

“But I thought you were a lesbian,” responded Heather.

“I told you that I still like a good cock now and then. And it’s not like I don’t know my way around a cock. After all, I had the twins, didn’t I?”

“Do you think it will work?” asked Heather.

“I hope so,” said Jane. “I’m hoping he gets turned on by seeing his wife tied up and used. In which case, we just naturally continue it when he is not around and eventually we tell him that I’m your mistress. And if that doesn’t’ work, at least we’ll get some good sex out of it and you will have done something that you’ve been talking about for years. Then we move on to Plan B.”

“What’s Plan B?”

“I haven’t figured that out yet,” replied Jane. “Does he have a big cock?”

“Oh yeah,” said Heather with a smile. “It’s pretty big. But what does that have to do with Plan B?”

“Nothing. I was just curious. I like big cocks.” This caused all three of them to giggle.

The tryst was set up for the following Saturday. It was Faith’s last day before she headed back home to prepare for returning to college and she could look after Kim and the twins. Jane would meet John and Heather at their home and they would have the house to themselves.

It was obvious to Jane when she arrived that the situation was awkward for John and Heather so she didn’t push things hard. They had cocktails on the patio and then had wine with dinner. Jane figured that the alcohol would loosen the atmosphere. Finally, after dinner was cleared, Jane decided to break the ice.

“Do you two play poker?” she asked. They said that they did and Jane recommended that they play while they chatted. After they got set up and just before John started distributing the chips, Jane decided that it was time to push the situation. “How about we play without chips?”

“You want to play for money?” asked John.

“No,” responded Jane. “I was thinking that we could use our clothes for wagering.”

“Oh, my,” replied John as he raised his eyebrows. “Frisky lady. I’m okay with that. How about you, dear?”

Heather grinned. “Sounds like fun.”

The game progressed and everyone lost some clothes. Jane continued to break the ice by becoming very touchy. When John lost his shirt, she ran a hand over his firm chest and commented on his manliness. When Heather lost her bra, Jane acted as if she was seeing the firm mounds for the first time. Then she reached out and lifted one in her hand.

“These are magnificent,” she commented as she bounced the breast in her palm. Then she turned her head to John. “Will you share these with me? I just love them.”

At first, John was at a loss for words. But he recovered enough to stammer out a response. “Of course. That is, if it’s okay with you, dear.”

Heather smiled at John. “It’s fine with me. It feels nice.”

Heather turned out to be the first one naked. John still had his pants and underwear on. Jane was still wearing her bra and panties. Heather stood up from the table. “Well, I guess I’m out. Would anyone like another drink?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.