Have Faith
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Each day, Jane would leave for work and give Heather to the girls. Faith was allowed to relax and pamper herself. She mostly used this time to darken her all-over tan before going back to school. Sometimes, she would wander over to the corral to watch the training. While she did not like being a pony at all, she found that she did understand what people saw in it. Seeing a near-naked girl prancing with her knees high was an incredibly erotic sight.

Kim was quite beautiful. She still had a touch of baby fat that gave her a youthful and innocent look but she also had very enticing feminine curves. And her well developed chest looked luscious even to Faith who was an avowed heterosexual.

What Faith found surprising was her attraction to Heather. If Kim was beautiful, Heather was stunningly gorgeous. Every aspect of her, taken singularly or in combination with the other features, was divine. Faith loved watching her muscles straining with each new exercise. She loved the way her body glistened in the sunlight from her exertions. She loved the way her hair billowed out behind her as she ran. And she loved the way the full, firm breasts bobbed and swayed as she moved.

On Heather’s second day of captivity, Jane had instructed Faith to shave the new slavegirl. Faith had done that in the morning before sending her out to meet the twins in the barn. Faith even thought that Heather’s sex was beautiful. It easily opened into a delicate flower with dewy petals and a coral pink nubbin at the top. Jane had also instructed Faith to give the new girl an orgasm so Faith made sure to keep brushing against the little pink pearl with her fingers as she stroked the razor through the black bush. By the time Heather’s mound had been denuded, she was panting and moaning and it only took a couple of flicks of Faith’s tongue to push her over the edge.

Heather was exhausted and sunburned after her day of training by the twins. Her porcelain skin would eventually tan up but it was obvious that the new slave had rarely seen the sun during the summer. Faith inherited some new chores. Each morning, she was to give Heather a massage and then lead her in stretching exercises. She was to apply sun screen to Heather in the morning and then at least one more time during the day. And she was to give her a rub down and bather her after training. The twins were not real wild about Faith taking over the bathing. They enjoyed their little masturbation ritual at the showers with their slaves. They grumbled but had to make do with just toying with Kim’s body.

Faith loved her new tasks. She diligently kneaded all of Heather’s sore muscles and again marveled at the beauty of the naked woman lying on the table in front of her. Even though she was a self-proclaimed heterosexual, she found herself becoming aroused by the nearness of her slave sister. After she kneaded the muscles of one part of the body, her fingers danced over the smooth, flawless flesh, delicately caressing Heather’s body.

When Faith finished massaging the back, she had Heather turn over and she repeated the actions on the front. Jane had not instructed her to give Heather an orgasm but, then again, she had not prohibited it. So once she finished her chore, she toyed with her slave sister’s body until she climaxed. She coaxed a second orgasm out of Heather when she applied the sun screen and then sent her out to be trained by the twins.

On the third day of Heather’s slavery, training finished before Jane got home so Faith took her charge from the twins and led her to the bath. She gave her a brief rub down as the tub was filling and then let Heather relax in the hot, steamy water.

“You are awfully beautiful,’ said Heather as she looked at Faith who was kneeling by the tub. “And awfully caring. Thank you for pampering me.”

“You are welcome,” replied Faith. “I love taking care of you. And thank you for thinking that I’m pretty but, if I’m beautiful, I don’t know what word could possibly describe you. You are way beyond beautiful.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.