Have Faith
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The twins arranged for Kim to spend a week with them prior to school starting. Kim’s mother, Heather, dropped her off and Jane invited her in. The three girls immediately disappeared out of the house, leaving Jane, Heather and Faith together in the living room. It was a rare occasion for Faith to wear clothes and she wore a green sundress.

“I hope it’s not an imposition on you,” said Heather.

“No, not at all,” offered Jane. “They play well together. And besides, Faith is their governess for the summer so they will be in good hands.”

“Faith is such a beautiful name,” said Heather, “for such a beautiful girl.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Sarkin,” blushed Faith.

“You are welcome. But call me Heather. In fact, it’s remarkable that there are so many beautiful women in this household.”

Jane smiled at the compliment. “Do you mind me asking your age? You don’t look nearly old enough to be Kim’s mother.”

“I’m thirty,” replied Heather. “And no, I’m not her natural mother. I’m her step mother. Her real mother died giving birth to her. So, I’m the only mother she has ever known.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear about her real mom,” said Jane sincerely. “But you actually look closer to twenty than thirty.” It was true. Heather was beautiful in her own right. She had a trim, shapely and curvy body. Her hips were a bit on the narrow side but were decidedly feminine; not boyish. She had a narrow waist and shapely legs. She had large breasts that almost looked out of place on her slender athletic body ... Her long raven black hair flowed freely over her shoulders and framed a beautiful, youthful looking face ... And her smooth skin was pale and looked like fine porcelain and it was obvious that she protected herself from the ravages of the sun.

“Thank you very much. My face used to be a curse. Everyone always thought I was a teenager. Now, it’s turning out to be a blessing.”

“Well you are truly beautiful; striking, in fact,” said Jane. “And you could still pass as a teenager.”

This caused Heather to blush. “Thank you again.”

“Faith, dear, would you fetch us some drinks?” asked Jane.

“Yes, Mistr...” Faith started to reply. Luckily, she caught herself before she said the word ‘mistress.’ She arose and turned to Heather. “What would you like to drink, Heather?”

“Some ice tea, if you have it, please.”

“I’ll have the same,” said Jane. Faith disappeared into the kitchen to prepare the drinks.

Heather furrowed her brow. “What was she calling you before she caught herself?”

“Hmm,” replied Jane. “I didn’t catch it.”

“It sounded like she was going to call you mistress.”

“Oh. Hmm,” said Jane as she tried to figure out how to respond. “Well, maybe she was. There is no master of the house. So maybe I’m the mistress of the house.”

“Oh, I see,” said Heather. “I thought it might mean something else. I had a mistress once. But it was a different kind; more of a play mistress.”

“Oh?” responded Jane. “How adventurous of you. Do tell more.”

Heather grinned. “It was years ago ... But it was very exciting. I still remember it vividly.”

Faith returned with the drinks and offered them to Heather and Jane.

“Perhaps we should change the subject,” offered Heather.

“Nonsense,” replied Jane. Then she turned to Faith. “Heather was just about to tell me about her experiences with a mistress. Do go on, Heather.”

This prompted Heather to blush again. “Well, like I said, it was years ago. Being married and raising a daughter don’t leave much time for play. I’m not sure that I should go into it, though, here.”

“Does having Faith here embarrass you?”

“Um, yes. I’m sorry, Faith,” Heather fumbled for words. “I just don’t want to be a corrupting influence on you.”

“I understand, Heather,” replied Faith. “Perhaps I should go check on the girls.” Faith stood up to excuse herself.

“Come back in five minutes or so,” instructed Jane.

“Yes, Aunt Jane.” With that, Faith left the room.

“This is so embarrassing,” said Heather. “She won’t tell the girls, will she?”

“No, she won’t tell them. She is very trustworthy. Now go on with your story.”

Heather described how, in college, she had lived a rather wild lifestyle. Drugs, alcohol, parties and kinky sex abounded. She fell in with a crowd that loved domination and submission and somehow found herself cast in the role of a submissive. She did not mind that. In fact, she loved it. It was very erotic and exciting to her.

She had both masters and mistresses at first but, over time, gravitated to a particular mistress who eventually claimed her exclusively. For the last two years of college, she lived with her mistress and was effectively her slave, although no formal ownership rights were ever established. Then they both graduated and went their separate ways.

“I’m sure you could have found a new mistress,” said Jane. “You really are extremely beautiful.”

“Thank you again. But I got married shortly after college and had Kim to look after.”

“I understand,” said Jane. “Raising children does not leave much play time. What were your most exciting moments as a slavegirl?”

“Oh, that’s easy. The most exciting was the time I was sold, although it was terrifying at the time. I didn’t know that I was being sold for just two days. I thought it was permanent. Looking back at it, though, it was thrilling.”

Jane nodded. “I wish I had been at that auction. I would have given the others a run for the money in the bidding.”

Heather blushed again. “Thank you. You are very kind. I’m glad that my story didn’t offend you.”

“It didn’t offend me at all,” assured Jane. “I found it quite exciting. Now I just have to figure out how to claim you for myself since I can’t buy you.”

Heather’s eyes flew open wide in surprise. Just then, Faith returned. “Would either of you like some more tea?”

Heather shook her head in response. “I think we’re fine,” said Jane. “But come here, pet.”

It was Faith’s turn to blush but she obediently crossed the room to where her aunt was sitting. Jane looked down at the floor and Faith understood the nonverbal command. She knelt at Jane’s feet, blushing as she did so, and tucked her hands in the small of her back.

“Heather, I would like you to meet my slavegirl. At least for the next two weeks, Faith belongs to me. I agreed to release her once college starts up again.”

“Oh, my,” gasped Heather. This came as quite a shock to her. “Your own niece is your sub?”

Jane reached out and combed her fingers through Faith’s hair. “She’s a beauty. Why wouldn’t I want to own her? I just wish I didn’t have to give her up so soon. Now, I’ll have to look for a replacement. Any interest?”

“Oh, my,” said Heather again. “Who? Me?”

“I only claim the most beautiful. And you and Faith easily fit into that category.”

“Oh, my,” Heather repeated. “I don’t know. It’s been so long. What would your daughters think? For that matter, what would my daughter think? Or my husband?”

“Well, I don’t know what your husband would think. I have never met him,” Jane responded. “But I can assure you that my daughters would not mind. They love playing with Faith.”

“Oh, my,” said Heather. “They know that Faith is your sub?”

“My slave,” corrected Jane. “Yes, they know all about it. And as far as your daughter is concerned, I’m not sure what she would think but I suspect she would be pleased. She has a very beautiful mother and she would probably want to see her mother happy.”

“Oh, my,” Heather started again. “When would you want this to start?”

“Whenever you are ready, little one,” smiled Jane. “I am ready to claim you now but you have to be ready also.”

“Oh, my,” said Heather. “This is all so sudden.”

“I understand, pet,” said Jane soothingly. “I will give you all the time you need. But in the meantime, may I see what I am acquiring?”

“Oh, my,” blushed Heather as she heard Jane’s question. Her head was spinning. And being referred to as little one and pet had sent a wave of arousal through her body. Without thinking, she stood up and turned to face Jane.

Jane patted Faith’s upper arm. “Go unwrap her, pet.”

Heather’s blush intensified at the words. She saw Faith gracefully rise to her feet and then trembled slightly as the girl approached her. She watched Faith’s hands reach out and unbuckle the belt around her waist and then saw Faith move behind her. Gooseflesh formed down her arms as she felt Faith unzipping the back of her dress and then blushed again as the straps to her dress were pushed off her shoulders. The dress slid down her slender body to puddle at her feet, leaving her wearing only her bra, panties and heels.

The bra was next. Faith unhooked it and then slid the straps off of the elegant shoulders. Jane smiled as she saw the beautiful pendulous orbs coming into view. They were every bit as full and firm as she had hoped for and they were delightfully capped with dark, stiffened nipples. Finally, Faith knelt and slid down the panties, helping Heather to step out of them and the dress.

““You can leave the heels on, pet,” instructed Jane. “But you won’t be needing your clothes any longer.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Faith. She quickly shed her clothes and stood to the side as she saw her aunt arise and move toward the other naked woman.

“My, my” smiled Jane as she stood in front of Heather. “Look at what we have here. Even more beautiful than I thought.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” blushed Heather as she cast her eyes downward.

“I’m not your mistress yet,” responded Jane. She reached out and tucked Heather’s long black hair back, letting it drape down the woman’s back and expose the ripe breasts. Faith was in awe of the scene she was watching. Once again, in the span of just a few days, she was witnessing the claiming of a slave and, once again, there was no sign of protest or resistance. She found it remarkable that women would allow that to be done to themselves. And she found it even more remarkable that women could and would enslave other women.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.