Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The week drew to a close and Jill and Ann departed for home. The twins were promoted back to the status of mistress and Faith was once again the only slavegirl in town. In a way, the twins were almost disappointed that their adventure was over. They had both truly enjoyed running around naked at the beck and call of the three mistresses.

“Is it true your mom fisted you?” asked Cinny. She and Faith and Linny were lying around the pool after Faith had been harnessed to the cart and had taken the two girls for a ride.

Faith blushed at the question. She wondered if they knew all of the details of the past week. “Yes, it’s true.”

“Rats!” groused Cinny. “I wonder why she didn’t do it to me. You had all the fun.” Faith just shook her head in disbelief.

Jane returned to work after taking the week off to spend it with her sisters and the three slaves, leaving the “governess” alone with the two girls. All pretenses about Faith being in charge were gone now, though. She was kept naked all the time. The only time she ever wore clothes was when she had to take the girls somewhere. Even then, her clothes were either minimal or very revealing.

Halters and tube tops were frequently prescribed by the twins. Their favorite outfit, though, seemed to be the bib overall shorts. It was a pair of denim shorts with a denim bib that was held up by suspenders over her shoulders. If she was motionless, the bib covered her nipples and much of her breasts from a frontal view. From the side, however, the full profile of each breast could easily be seen. And when she moved, her breasts became animated and frequently peeked out from behind the bib. The twins liked the outfit for that reason and also because it gave them free access to the luscious orbs, which they frequently took advantage of.

Faith was frequently bound in some way also. While Jane preferred her slave without a collar, the twins liked their girl in a collar so they could cuff her wrists to it. This kept Faith’s hands out of the way, giving them unlimited access to the charms on the slave’s chest.

The arm-binder achieved the same result and they frequently put that on their girl. But just about any kind of bondage seemed to delight the twins, even if it served no apparent purpose. Hobbles, spreader bars and manacles frequently adorned Faith’s ankles. A variety of cuffs and ropes and scarves held her wrists together at times. She was tied to posts and between posts and fastened to walls. She sometimes dangled from the ceiling by her wrists and sometimes by her ankles. They wrapped ropes around Faith’s chest to bind her breasts and sometimes wrapped a rope around her waist or thigh, which did nothing that Faith could determine.

She was dangling from her ankles when Kim arrived. Cinny and Linny did not have many friends. They mostly relied on one another for companionship. And now they had a slavegirl to keep them company and to keep them entertained. But Kim was a good friend. She had been away for the summer but, now that school was about to start, had returned.

Linny was just finishing with the bindings. Faith’s legs were spread wide, leaving her sex gaping and vulnerable. One arm was stretched to the side and tied to a ring in the floor. Linny was securing the other arm when Cinny brought Kim into the barn.

Kim shrieked when she saw the naked, bound form of a girl hanging from the rafters. “Oh, my god! What have you done?”

Cinny wrapped her arm around Kim’s waist and propelled her forward. Linny stood up and kissed Kim on the cheek. “Meet our slavegirl,” smiled Linny. “Her name is Faith.”

“Ohmigod,” muttered Kim, still in shock over the spectacle. “What is going on?”

“We were getting ready to play with her,” said Cinny. “You can play with her now too.”

For once, Faith was glad that she was gagged. Having the ball in her mouth saved her from having to say anything. Trying to explain away the situation would have been just too embarrassing.

“What do you mean play?” asked Kim. “What do you mean slave?”

Linny explained that Faith had been hired to be their governess for the summer but that they had captured her and enslaved her instead. “Now she belongs to us. We like to play with her.” Linny left out the part about Faith being their cousin. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

Cinny reached out and rested her hand on Faith’s exposed sex as Kim stood speechless. In the position Faith was in and with the ball gag in her mouth, it was difficult to appreciate her beauty but Kim could tell that the dangling girl was attractive. “Yes. She’s pretty.”

Cinny rubbed her palm over Faith’s petals, feeling the slickness against her hand. “And she’s so responsive. Here, look at this.” Cinny held out her hand to Kim, showing her the glistening palm. Kim immediately backed away.

“You can touch her too,” offered Linny. “She’s awfully fun to play with.”

“Yeah, touch her here,” said Cinny as she put her hand back on Faith’s sex. “She likes it.”

Kim remained planted where she was but couldn’t tear her eyes from the nude, stretched form. Her gaze moved back and forth from the girl’s face to her breasts to her sex where Cinny was slowly rubbing. The breasts especially fascinated the friend. While Kim had large breasts of her own, she did not think that hers were nearly as perfectly formed as Faith’s and her eyes kept wandering back to the firm orbs.

“What do you do with her?” asked Kim.

“Anything we want,” replied Linny. “She belongs to us.”

Linny pushed Kim closer, causing the friend to tense as she neared the slave. “Touch her here,” coaxed Linny. “You’ll like it.” Linny took Kim’s hand and drew it to Faith’s sex. Kim stiffened again but did not protest as she watched Linny guide her hand between Faith’s thighs and then press it down on the awaiting sex. The folds were warm and wet and Kim thought they felt oily. Linny moved Kim’s hand and she felt the slick petals gliding against her palm.

Linny curled her fingers, causing Kim’s fingers to curl beneath her. She moved Kim’s hand, letting the fingers slide over the wet folds and then pushed Kim’s finger into Faith’s sex, causing Faith to moan. Kim opened her eyes wide at the sound and tried to pull her hand back but Linny held it firmly in place. Linny slowly moved two of Kim’s fingers in and out of Faith and Kim just watched, mesmerized by the sight before her.

Cinny came up behind Kim and wrapped her arms around her friend’s waist, holding her and softly caressing her belly. “Isn’t it wonderful?” she whispered into Kim’s ear. “So soft. So inviting. So beautiful.”

Kim nodded slowly as she watched Linny manipulate her fingers. She felt Cinny holding her and caressing her lightly, causing her to relax against the warm body pressing into her back.

Linny lifted Kim’s hand and brought it to her face. Linny sucked one of the dew-covered fingers into her mouth and licked it clean, savoring the taste. She then guided the hand to Kim’s face and extended the other glistening finger. Instinctively, Kim parted her lips and Linny pushed the finger in, letting her friend taste the juices of the slavegirl.

Linny released the hand as Kim suckled the finger. She released Faith’s hands and then lowered the slave to the floor, removing all bindings before tying Faith’s wrists together behind her back. Then, she helped the slavegirl to her feet and turned her so she was facing the friend. Finally, the ball gag was removed.

Kim sucked in her breath at the beauty of the naked girl standing before her. She had never seen such perfection before. Everything about the girl was fantastic.

Cinny kept her hands moving slowly and became bolder with her actions. One hand glided over Kim’s full breasts and the other moved to cup her friend’s sex beneath her shorts. Eventually, Cinny’s fingers started to unfasten clothing but she did it slowly to try not to scare away her prey.

Faith would be leaving soon to return to college and Cinny had decided that Kim would be a good replacement. She hadn’t worked out all of the details in her mind yet but knew that a slow seduction would be the start.

The girl’s shorts fell to the floor and puddled around her ankles. Still, Kim showed no signs of resistance. Cinny tugged the bottom of Kim’s t-shirt and slowly lifted it, rubbing the bare flesh that the movement exposed. Instinctively, Kim raised her arms to assist in her stripping and Cinny tossed the garment aside, leaving Kim dressed only in her bra, panties and sneakers.

Faith watched in disbelief as Cinny slowly stripped her pretty friend. It was almost as if Kim was in a hypnotic trance. The girl’s gaze was now fixed on Faith’s chest but her eyes looked like they were glazed over. Faith watched as Linny knelt at Kim’s feet, unlacing the sneakers and pulling them off along with the socks.

The bra was the next item to fall to the floor, exposing two plump breasts. Kim was much more developed and well endowed than the twins and Faith wondered if the girl might be older than her cousins. The full, rounded orbs looked heavy and were thrust out from the slender chest of the girl. Faith thought that the girl might even have larger breasts than her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.