Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“How do you like being a governess?” Jill asked. She and Faith were both naked and lying on the bed with the covers pushed to the foot of the bed. Faith was on her back and Jill was snuggled up against her with her head propped on her hand. Jill alternated between kissing her daughter’s lips and the closest nipple as she slowly slid a finger into the swampy, warm tunnel between Faith’s legs.

“Ha!” retorted Faith. “It’s sure different than I expected.”

Jill giggled and nipped at Faith’s nipple. “Yes, I suppose it is.”

“Did you know this was going to happen?”

Jill kissed Faith and lingered for a moment before answering. “No. I honestly didn’t. I don’t think Jane planned it.”

“But you knew it might happen.”

“It honestly never crossed my mind,” Jill responded. “I knew that Jane kept girls. It never occurred to me that she might capture and keep you, though.”

“Well, actually she didn’t capture me. The twins did that.”

“Regardless of how you became enslaved, I didn’t know it would happen. I’m happy it did, though. You make a beautiful slavegirl.”

“Thanks, Mom. I think.”

Jill inserted a second finger into the girl’s sex, causing Faith to suck in her breath. “Are you disappointed that your summer job turned out different than you expected?”

Faith turned her head to look into her mother’s eyes. “Do you mean am I disappointed that I was enslaved?”

Jill smiled and kissed Faith on the tip of her nose. “Yes. Are you disappointed that you are a slave?” She flicked her tongue over the nose and then turned her head to suckle on her daughter’s breast.

“Well, it sure takes some getting used to,” Faith chose her words carefully. “It isn’t something that I have aspired to. And I’m not sure that I’m comfortable being your lover.”

“You aren’t my lover,” Jill responded. “To be sure, I love you very much; more than you can imagine. But we aren’t lovers.”

“You are sucking on my nipple,” said Faith, incredulous at her mother’s response. “You have two fingers in my pussy. You just had me eat you. We aren’t lovers?”

“No, dear. We aren’t lovers. We have had sex but that was recreational sex. Think of all of this as a game. It will be much easier to understand that way.”

“I’ll try,” replied Faith. She gasped as Jill slid a third finger into her, feeling her sex being stretched.

“Your body seems to enjoy being owned,” observed Jill. “You are constantly wet and aroused. And I enjoy owning your body.”

Faith moaned as Jill ran her thumb over her clit. Jill continued. “You are so delightful as a slave. My sisters and I have had lots of slaves and subs but we all agree that you are the most desirable one we have ever owned or played with.”

“What will happen to us?” asked Faith. “What happens to our relationship after the summer is over?”

Jill slid down on the bed until she was lying between Faith’s legs. She continued to pump her fingers in and out of Faith, occasionally tilting her head down to flutter her tongue over the girl’s clit and savoring the taste. “That’s up to you entirely. I plan to resume being my daughter’s mother. I’m hoping that you will be my daughter. If you decide to join Ann and Jane and me again in the future, that’s up to you. Or you could decide that you don’t want to play the game any more.”

“How can you think of this as a game?” asked Faith. She sucked in her breath as Jill sucked on her clit and nipped it lightly with her teeth. “There is too much emotion involved for it to be a game.”

“There can be emotion,” replied Jill. “But it’s a game because it’s make believe. It’s role play.” She reached for a bottle of baby oil and poured some over her knuckles before sliding her fingers back into Faith.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.