Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

After Jill finished exploring the new slavegirl, she led Faith out to the pool area. There, Faith found another surprise. Cinny and Linny were naked and kneeling at Ann’s and Jane’s feet with their wrists bound behind their backs.

“Since we have three dominants for the week,” explained Jane, “I captured a couple of extra slavegirls.”

Cinny grinned up at Faith. “Isn’t it so exciting?”

Linny grinned at her too. “We’re going to be slave sisters.”

This was an unexpected turn of events. She never would have thought that Aunt Jane would do something like this to her own daughters. But then again, she thought, her own mother had just treated her like a slave. Anything seemed possible these days.

It was also a surprise that her mother and Aunt Ann were going to be staying for a whole week. She had assumed that her mother would return home that evening or Sunday at the latest. Now, she would have to endure the humiliation of serving her mother over an extended period.

The three dominants shared the three girls and rotated ownership. Each night, Faith found herself in a different bed, making love to a different dominant. Having sex with her own mother had been difficult at first but, eventually, she grew numb to the immorality and decadence that surrounded her and accepted the incest as just another part of her new life.

The twins were in seventh heaven with their new roles. It was an exciting game to them and they were having a ball. It was a thrilling adventure. They weren’t real wild about the punishments, and they were punished frequently, but even some of the discipline was fun.

It was their energy and enthusiasm that caused most of their punishments. One time, Linny got so excited as she was having sex with Ann that her teeth nipped Ann’s clit. This earned her a punishment. She was hung upside down by her ankles with her legs spread wide. Ann placed clothespins all over her labia and clit and then used a small whip to punish the girl’s sex, flicking each clothespin off one at a time. This was repeated five times and Linny walked bow-legged for most of the rest of the day.

Cinny made the mistake of talking too much. She couldn’t help it. She just turned into a chatterbox whenever she got excited. It was her mother, Jane, who administered the punishment for this offense. Cinny was strapped into a chair with wires attached to various sensitive parts of her body. She was told that she would not get shocked as long as she was talking but that, as soon as she paused, she would feel the current biting into her flesh. Then she was left alone in the small room for several hours. Every time she paused, even if it was for a short breath or to swallow or draw in air, a nipple or clit or belly or earlobe would erupt in pain. By the time she was released, she was a bedraggled mess. She did not speak another word for over twenty four hours.

Faith escaped with relatively few punishments. Perhaps her short time in slavery had taught her the value of obedience. She was also more mature than her impetuous cousins. Whatever the reason, she was thankful for it.

She did not escape pain and discomfort entirely, though. On the days she belonged to Ann, she learned that her mother had been right about Ann being sadistic. Her aunt seemed to take great delight in seeing Faith endure pain to various parts of her body. Faith tried to figure out which of them had been the worst but gave up after realizing that they were all pretty horrible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.