Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Jill admired her daughter. She was remarkably beautiful and very sexy. She knew that she shouldn’t be thinking that way but she couldn’t help herself. Perhaps it was all of the years of sexual activities with her sisters that had worn away the normal taboo of incest. All that she knew was that Faith was a very exciting slavegirl and she was envious of Jane.

Jill went behind Faith and unfastened the sleeve that encased her arms, allowing her daughter to flex her arms and eliminate the strain on her shoulders. Now, Faith was completely unfettered.

“Come sit with me,” instructed Jill. She went to the couch and sat at one end, patting the seat next to her. Faith reluctantly moved to the couch and sat next to her mother. “Lie down. Rest your head in my lap. We need to talk.”

Again, reluctantly, Faith did as she was told. Jill let her eyes roam down the girl’s body and then looked her in the eyes. “I know that you find this awkward; uncomfortable.”

“Yes, Mom, I do.”

“Try to relax,” Jill went on. She rested her hand on Faith’s breast and slowly caressed it. “It can be exciting for you.”

“Oh Mom,” Faith whined as she felt the hand claim her breast again. “It’s just so wrong.”

“Maybe,” said Jill. “But maybe you’ll find that you like it. My sisters and I did.”

“Aunt Ann said that you were the kinkiest of the three,” Faith said. “What did that mean?”

Jill laughed and gave the breast a squeeze. “I’m not sure that kinkiest is the right term. I think that I am just the most adventurous.”

Jill went on to explain how she and her sisters had played together since they were teenagers. It turned out that each of them was dominant, though, so as girls, they had to each take turns as the submissive. “I loved my days as a slave almost as much as my days as a mistress. I know you’ll just love it too once you let go.”

“But I don’t want to let go,” whined Faith. “I don’t want to be a slave.”

“You already are a slave,” said the mother as the fingers grasped Faith’s nipple and started rolling it back and forth. “You can’t change that. So you can either get used to the idea or be miserable.”

“Oh, Mama,” groaned Faith. “Can’t we just go home?”

Jill slid her hand across Faith’s belly, marveling at how toned her daughter’s body was. In fact, every inch of her body was perfect. The full breasts stood proudly on her chest and, even now as she was lying on her back, they defied gravity and arose from her chest like two giant snow cones. Her flesh was flawless and silky. Her waist was impossibly narrow but gave way to flared and extremely feminine hips. Her hand kept traveling until it reached Faith’s sex and she cupped it in her palm, noticing the heated wetness that was there. “You are already home, pet. This is your home until your deal expires.”

Faith groaned again, both from the words and from the way that her mother was so brazenly feeling her up. It was all so unreal. It was all so wrong.

“Frankly, I’m pleased that you made your deal,” Jill continued. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had a slavegirl. Even though you belong to Jane, I’ll enjoy playing with you.”

“Oh, Mama,” moaned Faith again, “what will this do to our relationship?”

Jill slid her palm up and down over Faith’s slick petals. Her daughter may be embarrassed at finding herself in this predicament but Jill could tell that she was also aroused by it. The juiciness of her sex contradicted all of the protests and complaints.

“I think it may expand the relationship, love,” Jill responded. She drew her palm up and then extended a finger, letting it circle the little clitoris which was now standing naked and erect. “You will be my daughter again once you are released. But in the meantime, we’ll get to enjoy each other as mistress and slave.”

Faith shuddered as her mother continued the intimate exploration of her body. Once again, unwanted thrills surged through her body and she prayed that her body would stop behaving so wantonly. “Does Daddy know?”

“Oh, good heavens, no,” replied Jill as her finger continued to tease the little nubbin. “I didn’t know myself until today.”

“Does he know about your kinkiness?” the girl asked. “Does he know the games you play with Aunt Ann and Aunt Jane?”

Jill started tapping the clit lightly with her fingers. She would give it a pat and then pause as she admired the tremors that it sent through her daughter, seeing the taut belly quivering with lust. “He knows that I have a wild side, if that’s what you mean. But I have never included him in our games.”

Tap. Pause. Quiver. Quake. Tap. Pause.

“Have you ever been unfaithful?” asked Faith. She had to get off the defensive somehow. She couldn’t just always keep reacting as she was pushed further and further down the slippery slope.

“We have both had sex with others, love. Don’t be so naïve. We enjoy sharing with other couples.”

Faith gasped, not knowing if it was from her mother’s revelation or the latest thump on her clit. She closed her eyes as images of her parents’ infidelity flooded her mind. How had her world become so depraved so quickly?

Tap, tap, pause, quiver, quake. The tapping became more frequent and more steady. While one hand worked on the clit, the fingers of the other hand combed through her hair. She felt her mother’s lips on her own and then felt her mother shift and suck one of her nipples into her mouth. Tap, tap, tap, pause, quiver, quake.

Faith’s whole body was trembling by this point. She willed herself not to be aroused but the touching and sucking were moving her closer and closer to an orgasm. She felt her nipple being pulsed in and out between her mothers lips and felt the finger tapping incessantly on her engorged clit. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of her breast being sucked into her mom’s mouth and then tensed and groaned as her body exploded in climax.

Jill lifted her dewy finger to her mouth and sucked off her daughter’s juices. It was delicious and she was very much looking forward to tasting more of it. She knew that she should feel guilt at what she had just done but there was none of that. There was only excitement and hunger. She had long ago realized that she truly was a decadent libertine.

“Do you feel any better now?” asked Jill as she continued to comb the auburn locks in her lap. Her other hand had returned to rest on Faith’s breast again and she pivoted it back and forth, letting her fingers strum over the stiffened nipple.

“Not really,” said Faith. She felt the fingers toying with one nipple before Jill moved her hand to the other breast to strum that nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.