Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Faith was having second thoughts and was once again regretting her promise to remain a slavegirl for the rest of the summer in exchange for the promise of being released at the end of it. She could tell that she was changing and she was not at all sure that was a good thing.

Activities or events that would have shocked her before were starting to seem more normal now. Things that she would have found repulsive were becoming part of everyday life. What was worse was that there seemed to be a never-ending stream of new experiences that were being thrust upon her. She worried that she would never be able to return to being just a girl.

Being treated like a pony or being bound or having her nipples clamps were examples of normal existence now that would have been unthinkable before the summer started. Being kept naked was another example. While she loved the all-over tan that she was developing, it would have been considered wanton and obscene by her just a month earlier.

Now, another aunt had been introduced to her predicament. Aunt Ann had become a regular visitor since that first day when she had discovered that her niece was a beautiful, naked slavegirl and took great joy in playing with the girl. Faith wondered how she would ever be able to face others at future family reunions. Who would know about her? Would they all be snickering behind her back?

“I have a surprise for you, little one,” said Ann as she rubbed down Faith. Faith had just pulled her aunt around the property for the previous hour. “At least I’m getting plenty of exercise,” thought Faith. After the run, Ann had hosed her down and dried her and now was working her muscles to loosen them. Faith was lying on her belly on a table in the barn as Ann’s fingers kneaded her tight muscles and worked the oil into her skin. The massage had become part of Ann’s ritual after taking the girl for a ride. After the muscles were lovingly massaged, Faith would be told to roll over and the process would be repeated on her front. The ritual always ended up with Ann oiling and teasing the full breasts as she played with Faith’s sex, coaxing a series of orgasms out of her.

“What surprise, Aunt Ann?”

“You’ll just have to wait until the weekend, little one,” grinned Ann. “It will be exciting.” Faith was not so sure. True to the ritual, however, Faith body tensed as she uttered low guttural sounds as her aunt brought her to orgasm over and over again.

The rest of the week was pretty normal, if the life of a slavegirl can be considered normal. There was sex, pony training, sex, pampering, sex, serving, sex and more sex. Finally, the weekend arrived.

Faith was once again blindfolded. She was naked but for that and the armbinder that encased her arms behind her back, stretching her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward obscenely. A ring gag was lodged behind her teeth, keeping her mouth open uncomfortably wide and effectively eliminating any form of speech from her. Finally, her ears had been plugged with a thick foam that eliminated all but the loudest of sounds. She stood mute, deaf, and blind in the center of the room.

She heard what sounded like a door closing and she could feel people moving around the room as their feet touched the floor. She held her breath for a moment to try to hear to get some idea of how many people were in the room but the foam frustrated her efforts.

A hand lifted her left breast and bounced it several times. Another hand did the same with her right breast. She could tell by the positioning of the thumbs, which were strumming her nipples, that the hands belonged to two different people. She felt the unwanted but delicious thrills rushing through her body as her breasts were toyed with.

A pair of lips kissed her belly. That meant that there were at least three people in the room. Then another pair of lips kissed her bottom cheeks, letting her know that four people were witnessing her sexual torment. The lips on her belly trailed lower and kissed her Venus mound, sending a shiver through her.

She moaned through the gag as the lips and hands continued to toy with her body and arouse her. Her moans came out as gurgling sounds due to the ring gag holding her mouth open and the saliva that formed in her mouth. A tongue flickered her clit once, sending a thrill through her that formed goose flesh all over her body as two hands pried her bottom cheeks apart to let a tongue flick once over her little pucker.

Over and over again, the two tongues would flick and then stop for a long pause. It was pure torment to her. The tongues kept her heated but did not touch her long enough or frequently enough to push her over the edge. She groaned through the gag, trying to plead for mercy.

The blindfold was removed. Faith blinked and, as her eyes adjusted, she saw her two aunts holding her breasts and playing with them. She glanced down and saw one of the twins at her sex and assumed the other was behind her toying with her bottom. As she raised her eyes back up, she noticed that there was a sixth person in the room, seated nearby and watching.

“Oh, gawwww!!!” Faith uttered through the gag. Seated only feet away and watching her depravity was her mother! Faith wished the earth would open up and swallow her at that moment. She wished she would just die.

The removal of the blindfold did not stop the activities. The tongues continued their occasional flicks. The hands squeezed and bounced breasts as fingers tweaked and stretched nipples. Faith closed her eyes to shut out the humiliation, hoping that when she reopened them, her mother would be gone. She finally mustered the courage to look again and felt as if her whole body was burning with shame as she realized that her mother really was here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.