Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“My, my,” Faith heard. “What have we here?”

Faith looked up from her little bed of straw and peered through the barred door of the stall. Standing on the other side was her Aunt Jane.

Faith was initially elated that she was finally rescued. Her long ordeal was over. But then a fear washed through her body. If Aunt Jane was going to rescue her, why hadn’t she opened the door already? And someone had to own all of those harnesses and that cart. Her aunt was in the practice of enslaving girls, she suddenly realized.

“Stand up for me,” Jane said. “Let me get a good look at you.”

Faith had become better at getting to her feet during her captivity but, with her hands bound behind her, it was still an awkward struggle. She turned toward her aunt and pleaded.

“Please release me, Aunt Jane,” she begged. “The twins have held me prisoner for over a week.”

“Yes, I just learned that,” Jane replied. “I was wondering why you were never around when I called. I should have guessed. But they have never captured a girl before. At least they’ve got good taste. You are even more lovely than I could have imagined. Turn for me.”

Faith blushed at the command. “But Aunt Jane...”

“Hush, little one. Just turn.”

Faith bit her lower lip nervously but complied with the command. She felt her blush deepen as she slowly turned, knowing that she was displaying herself to her aunt.

“Simply perfection,” said Jane as she studied the delicate feminine curves of her niece. “They have good taste, indeed.”

“Aunt Jane, why haven’t you released me yet?”

“All in good time, sweet girl. All in good time.”

“Are you planning on keeping me?” asked an astonished Faith.

“I have faith,” smiled Jane. “And I intend to keep her for a bit. We’ll play this game a little longer.”

“Aunt Jane! How could you?”

Jane was facing a dilemma. Her daughters had created a mess and, if she released Faith, Faith was bound to say something. In the best case, her relationship with her sister, Faith’s mother, could be severely damaged, if not severed. In the worst case, her daughters would end up in prison for a variety of crimes. She knew that she would have to let her niece go eventually but she needed time to come up with a solution before that could happen. Of course, she could always dispose of the girl by selling her into the slave market but she couldn’t imagine doing something like that to family.

There was a bright side to her problem. Her niece was stunningly beautiful and she had already been partially broken in by the twins. She was currently between slavegirls and Faith would provide some entertainment for her for the next couple of months.

Jane opened the door to the stall and walked to where Faith was standing. She reached up and plucked a piece of straw out of the girl’s hair. “Relax, little one. Nobody is going to hurt you. At least nobody is going to do any permanent damage. And you might find that you enjoy being my slavegirl.”

She reached down and cupped Faith’s sex with her hand, feeling the slick petals against her fingers. She brought them up to let Faith see. “See? You are already enjoying it.”

“Oh, Aunt Jane, I don’t know why I’m always so wet. I don’t enjoy it. It’s horrible to be naked and chained all the time.”

Jane reached out and touched Faith’s breasts, causing the girl to back away from her aunt. “Come back, little one.”

Faith did not want to do anything that even remotely resembled being cooperative. But she also remembered the awful torture inflicted on her body earlier in her imprisonment. She did not want a repeat of that. Reluctantly, she moved back to where she had been standing earlier.

Jane returned her hands to the girl’s breasts. She ran her palms over the smooth soft skin, appreciating the firmness of her niece’s well endowed chest. Then she slid her hands beneath them and lifted them, feeling their weight. “These are beauties. You should be very proud of them.”

“I should be free and clothed too,” retorted Faith. She was blushing from having her breasts being so intimately touched by her aunt but she was still angry that she was not being released.

“I will enjoy owning these, even if it’s just for a little while,” said Jane, ignoring Faith’s response. She continued to hold the firm mounds and let her thumbs brush back and forth across the nipples, causing them to stiffen.

Eventually, Jane led her captive out of the stall and sat on a bench. She instructed Faith to kneel, which turned out to be every bit as awkward as standing up. But she finally was able to assume the correct position and knelt at her aunt’s feet.

They spent the next hour talking. Faith did most of the talking as Jane asked questions. She had to describe everything that happened to her since the twins captured her. She had to describe the best thing that happened and that was when she was finally given water. She described the most erotic thing as the daily showers when the girls would strip and play with her body. The paddling was, by far, the worst thing ... Pulling a cart was the most humiliating.

She had to describe her sexual history which resulted in a very short explanation. Almost her entire sexual history occurred in the past week and a half.

“Do you like giving orgasms or receiving them better?” asked Jane.

Faith blushed at that question. In the past week, she had learned that she liked both for very different reasons. She liked receiving because of the delicious feelings that exploded in her body. She liked giving because it gave her a sense of power to be able to control someone else’s pleasure. She was not sure how to answer. Either answer carried with it embarrassment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.