Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The days dragged on. Faith endured humiliation after humiliation as the twins continued to mold her into a human pony. Each day, she was strapped into a different harness and she wondered how they came to own so many. Some, like the one on the first day, were plain. Others, like the one she wore today, were highly decorative with tooled leather and rhinestones.

Each day, she was trained. For the first few days, she never left the corral. They taught her all of her paces and she learned to walk, trot, canter and gallop to their satisfaction. She learned to stop and pose. She learned to display herself for inspection, which she found to be highly humiliating.

Each day brought multiple orgasms. The girls had not beaten her again. They did use the riding crop occasionally to correct her but that was child’s play compared to the horrid paddle that she had been beaten with originally. Instead of relying on punishment to mold their new pony, the twins focused on rewarding her for good behavior. Whenever she mastered a new pace or pose, they would use their fingers or tongues to bring her to climax.

This was a new side to her. Faith had never had sex before. She had never even dated a guy beyond going to an occasional movie. She had masturbated a few times but felt unfulfilled by the experience. And she had kissed and petted with other girls when she was younger. She viewed that as a rite of passage for young girls to explore and experiment and never saw it as anything sexual. Now she found herself receiving five or six earth shattering orgasms a day. What was worse was that she realized that she was behaving differently in order to achieve her rewards. She was being the best slavegirl she could be.

Each night, she was bound again with her wrists held securely behind her back and then locked into her stall. She never had a chance to escape. She had either been locked up or bound or both since that day she had been mucking the stall.

The girls seemed to delight in their slavegirl’s body. When they were not training her, they would frequently bind her to a post or over a rail. Then they would explore her body. Cinny was most fascinated with the full round breasts while Linny seemed obsessed with her sex and bottom. It was Linny who discovered that Faith was still a virgin. This started a discussion about what to do about it; a discussion that did not include any input from Faith. After all, she was just a pony and what could a pony say that would matter to anyone?

“I think we should break it,” said Cinny, “or take it or pop it or whatever the right way to say it is.”

“No, we should leave it intact,” argued Linny. “Do you realize how rare an eighteen year old virgin is?”

They debated and bickered for twenty minutes as Faith remained bound upright and spread eagle in the middle of the barn. In the end, Linny won the debate. They would leave Faith’s hymen intact for now.

It seemed like months had passed since her captivity started but Faith realized that it had probably only been a week. The arduous days and the mind numbing practicing of her paces had simply caused her to lose track of time. She lived from meal to meal and orgasm to orgasm.

Eventually, the girls decided that she had learned her paces and they pulled out the cart. It had been stored in the back of the barn and Faith had not noticed it before. It was smaller than the carts that she had seen before and she was puzzled by it. When she was attached to it, she found that it was perfectly designed to fit a human to pull it. Why would someone have a cart this size, she wondered. Then she felt a chill rush through her. She was not the first girl to be held captive and trained to be a pony! That’s why they had all of the harnesses and this cart. But what had happened to the others? And what did that mean about what would happen to her?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.