Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“Do you think she’s broken yet?” asked Linny.

Cinny paused licking Linny’s sex and lifted her head. Both girls were naked and lying on the bed with Linny lying on her back with her legs spread and Cinny lying between them as she devoured her sister’s sex. “Don’t know yet. She might be. Or she could just be acting that way until we let our guard down.” She lowered her head and resumed the love making.

Linny sighed happily at the loving touch of her sister before resuming. “Well, she sure was docile. And wow! She looked so hot as a ponygirl. And I loved the way that she kept lowering her eyes. She looked so submissive.”

Cinny raised her head again. “Yeah, she’s a natural. I don’t even think that any of Mom’s girls ever looked quite so submissive. Speaking of Mom, do you think she’ll let us keep her?”

“After seeing her today,” Linny replied, “I’m worried that Mom will want to keep her for herself.”

“Well, we can always share.”

While the twins were enjoying one another’s bodies in the warm house and on the comfortable bed, Faith was curled up in a corner of her stall. Once again, her wrists had been bound together and she struggled to find a comfortable position for the night.

Why hadn’t she just taken a job as a waitress? Her pride had been the ruin of her. She held out too long for what she viewed as a glamorous job and now she was the sex toy for two demented girls.

The day had been long for her. After the initial beating, however, she had not been struck again. The fourth strike of the horrid paddle had taught her the value of obedience and submission. She tried to be the perfect slavegirl after that in order to avoid more of the harsh, painful treatment.

She did not give up hope, although she tried to present the appearance of complete surrender. While she surrendered her body to the manipulation and schemes of her young torturers, she held onto her mind and soul. She vowed that those would ultimately rescue her body from the clutches of her captors.

After beating her into submission, the twins wrapped her in strands of leather that they called a harness. They tightened the straps until they were satisfied and it took every ounce of determination not to cry out when her full breasts were squeezed tightly at the base by her bindings. The metal bar was placed in her mouth and then the straps attached to it were tightened behind her head. Her arms were trapped behind her and more straps were tightened until she felt her elbows touching, causing her shoulders to ache terribly. But she didn’t cry out. She didn’t even cry as she felt the huge plug being forced into her rectum. But she wanted to cry. It hurt terribly.

It wasn’t until she was led outside of the barn and put into the corral that tears started to flow down her cheeks. Here she was a fully grown woman being trotted in circles around a corral that had been built for animals.

She listened to their commands and obeyed them instantly. She raised her knees high and ‘pranced’ when they told her to prance. She moved her bare feet quickly over the ground and ran when they told her to gallop. She stopped when they told her to stop. She vowed to do everything she could to avoid being beaten again.

She tried to formulate a plan. She had to escape the clutches of these two terrors. At one point the day before, her plan had been to endure until Aunt Jane came home. Now she knew that she could not wait that long. She could not live like this for another day, let alone another week.

She had been dirty and sweaty when her training in the corral ended. The girls took her to the outdoor shower and stripped, repeating their cleansing of her from the day before. Again, she received an unwanted orgasm. She was abhorred at how wet she was but Linny had gloated as she held up a glistening finger that had just been thrust into her, showing her how aroused she was. It just wasn’t right! Why was her body betraying her so badly?

She decided that she would be the perfect submissive. She would be the perfect pony. She would be the perfect sex toy. And she would be free of their insanity when the first opportunity presented itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.