Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“The orgasm was nice,” replied Faith. “But you still shouldn’t have done that. It was like rape or something.”

“It looked more like something wonderful,” said Cinny. “Now come out of that stall. We want to get you ready for the day.”

“No!” retorted Faith. “I’m not playing this game any more.”

“How much of a fight do you think you can give us with those cuffs on?” asked Linny. They had left Faith cuffed when they put her back in her stall the night before, much to Faith’s chagrin. It had been difficult to find a comfortable way to sleep with her arms held behind her.

“As much as I need to,” replied Faith as she glared at her two cousins. “I’m not playing any more.”

The girls had packed the pony gear and some other items in a bag that they brought with them. Linny reached into the bag and produced several items, some of which she handed to Cinny. She fished a coil of rope out of the bag along with a mean looking paddle and what looked like a long metal wand. Then she opened the door to the stall and the two girls advanced on their prey.

“Don’t you dare!” screamed Faith. “Don’t you touch me!” She backed away from her cousins but soon hit the wall and could escape no further. She was trapped and they kept advancing. Seeing that the door was still open and she had no other choices, she lunged forward. She figured that if she surprised them, she might be able to get out of the stall and escape, although she saw that as highly unlikely. But she had to try.

She never even got to the door. Linny jabbed the cattle prod into her belly and gave her a jolt that completely immobilized her. She collapsed in a heap to the floor where Cinny quickly bound her ankles together. They never even had to use the paddle.

The girls dragged the groaning captive out of the stall and unfastened the handcuffs, moving the hands to the front and then binding them with rope. Then they tied a rope from the pulley and slowly hoisted her until Faith was standing on tiptoe.

Linny decided that it was time to set some rules. She took the paddle from her sister and slowly walked around Faith who was still whimpering from the nasty shock of the prod. She placed the paddle against the smooth naked flesh of her cousin and let its surface glide over the skin as she walked slowly around the captive.

“Faith, dear,” she started. “We have been kind to you so far; much kinder than we could be; and maybe much kinder than we should be. We can make it rough if that’s what you would prefer.” She swung the paddle back and then quickly forward, striking Faith’s bottom with a loud crack and causing her to sway back and forth from her tether. Faith screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.