Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“Mom called last night,” announced Linny. “We told her you were taking good care of us.”

“She didn’t want to talk to me?” asked a surprised Faith.

“Oh, she did. We told her you were sleeping. And she said she would be gone another week; something about complications.”

This was not good news at all for Faith. She felt her heart sink at the knowledge that her ordeal was to be extended. She would just have to work harder at finding a way to escape. But so far, there hadn’t really been a chance. She had either been locked in that escape-proof stall or had her arms chained together behind her back. Even if she ran, she would not get far and she would be easy to overpower.

It was very good news for the twins. They would have much more time to tame their cousin now. They sat up late, refining Plan B to take advantage of the extra time before they made love and then went to sleep together in their warm, cozy bed.

“You have to let me go, then,” pleaded Faith. “A week is too long to keep someone locked up.”

“Oh, a week is not long at all,” said Cinny. “It will be over before you know it.”

“And you’ll have lots of fun,” added Linny. “You seemed to enjoy your little orgasm yesterday.”

“That was awful!” complained Faith. “I still can’t believe you did that to me!”

“It didn’t look awful to us,” said Cinny. “It looked like it felt pretty good. And you are so beautiful when you climax. We’ll have to do a lot more of that.”

The other thing the girls did the night before was to figure out the pony harness. They knew it would work because they had seen some of their mother’s girls prancing around it the harness but, at first, they could not make any sense out of the jumble of straps. They finally decided to test out the harness on one of them and Cinny was selected.

“You should take off your clothes for this,” advised Linny.

“I’m sure it would work with clothes on,” replied Cinny.

“Yes, but we want to be as realistic as possible. We don’t want to be fumbling around on Faith.”

“Ha!” remarked Cinny. “You probably just want to feel me up.”

Linny laughed. “I don’t need you in a harness to do that. I do that every night.” Cinny finally relented and took off her clothes. Linny started laying the straps over her sister and then turning the harness. They bickered back and forth as Linny worked with Cinny providing advice and Linny arguing why that wouldn’t work or saying that she already tried it. Finally, they figured it out and Linny started adjusting the straps to fit the harness.

“You look so sexy as a pony,” said Linny as she stood back and admired her sister. Jane had several harnesses in different colors and they had chosen the plain brown leather one to start with, thinking that it would go well on their auburn haired cousin.

“Thanks, but I’m not sure that we’ve got it right yet,” Cinny reached up and tugged on the straps that encircled her breasts. They were loose.

“I tightened it as much as I could. It will be snug on us in a year or two. It’s just made for better endowed girls than us. It will be perfect on Faith.”

Linny led her sister to the mirror and let her see herself. “Yeah, it does look sexy. I can’t wait to get Faith into it.”

“Let’s try out the other stuff,” said Linny.

The bit and bridle turned out to be just as confusing as the harness had been. The bit itself was easy enough but figuring out the straps to the bridle was a challenge. They eventually got it sorted out though.

The girls had debated whether or not to cuff Faith’s wrists to her harness or use an armbinder, although that had been an earlier debate. With the bit in her mouth, Cinny was in no position to debate anything. They had decided to use an armbinder on their cousin since it was more severe. That way, she would appreciate it on days hwen she was simply cuffed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.