Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“How’s my pretty pony this morning?” asked Linny as she stood at the door to the stall.

“Miserable,” replied Faith. “You have to let me out of here. What you are doing is illegal.”

“Oh, it’s not illegal,” said Cinny. “We’re just three teenage girls having some fun.”

“I’m not having fun,” said Faith. “And yes it is illegal. It’s called kidnapping.”

“But you haven’t been kidnapped,” argued Linny. “You are still living with us.”

Faith gave up hope of winning this argument. It was clear that the girls were not going to let her go. She would just have to find the right time to escape. “I’m filthy. I need a bath.”

“Yeah, you have looked better,” said Cinny. “But ponies don’t take baths.”

“What’s all of this nonsense about ponies?”

“You are our pony,” responded Linny. “Our beautiful pony.”

“I don’t even know what that means,” replied Faith. “You aren’t making any sense.”

Linny explained what she meant and Faith grew more irate with each new revelation. She was not going to be treated as human. She was going to live in a stall. She was going to be exercised and raced and shown. “It will be lovely. I think it must be most exciting to be a slavegirl.”

“I’ve had it with you two,” Faith said angrily. She pointed a finger at one girl and then the other, causing her breasts to jiggle as she moved. “Open that door this instant!”

“We were planning on opening the door, silly. You don’t have to get mad at us.”

“Well, it’s about time,” said Faith. “This has gone on long enough.” She stepped to the door, crossing her arms and tapping her bare foot impatiently.

“Now just turn around and give me your hands,” said Linny.

“What!?!?!??!” said Faith, indignantly.

“Yes, pretty pony,” said Cinny. “Until you are tamed, we need to keep you harnessed.”

“Forget it!” responded Faith. She stomped to the far end of the stall and sat down on her bale of hay. “You two are nuts!”

Faith missed the next two meals and was starved by the time dinner rolled around. Plus, with the heat and the dirty stall, she felt unclean. It was a miserable state of affairs for her: starving and filthy. When the girls showed up at dinner time, she tried to reason with them again. When that failed, she tried to negotiate. They would not budge, however. In the end, she found her wrists held behind her back by steel cuffs.

The girls marched her out of the barn to an outside shower. There, they stripped themselves so they would not get their own clothes wet and Faith found herself blushing as she saw her younger cousins naked for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.