Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“Tell me again about Plan B,” said Cinny. Both girls were naked and were curled up in bed, spooning. Linny was behind her sister, holding her, as her hand slowly caressed her.

“Well, it just came to me yesterday. Plan A was to slowly wear her down. First was the constant touching. Then, were going to move her to constant nudity. After that, we were going to going to make her totally dependent on us. And voila. We have ourselves a ponygirl.”

“Yeah, I know all about Plan A,” said Cinny as she felt her sister’s hand glide over her naked body. “What was wrong with it?”

“It takes forever,” replied Linny. “We would have been working on her all summer. And Mom would be sure to figure it out eventually.”

“Mom wouldn’t object, would she? She’s had slavegirls of her own. She’d have to expect us to want one.” It was true that Jane had slavegirls before. That was the main thing that led to the divorce. When it started, which was before the twins were even born, it had been more of a hobby. It was just recreational fun. As the years progressed, however, Jane spent more time with her subs and slaves and less time with Frank. She knew all along that she was bisexual but finally realized that, in reality, she was lesbian. There was no room for a male in her life.

“I don’t think that she would mind us having our own girl,” replied Linny as she slid her hand up Cinny’s belly to cup one of the firm, developing breasts. “But I think she would mind us enslaving our cousin; family relations and all that.”

“Oh,” sighed Cinny as she enjoyed having her breast held. “Maybe. So how did this plan pop into your head?”

“Well,” explained Linny. “She was right where we were going to put her eventually; in a stall. And she was already almost naked, just like we were going to make her. I just skipped months of conditioning.”

“Seems kind of risky to skip all of those other steps.”

“It might be,” agreed Linny. “We’ll have to be harsher than we had planned. But unless Mom comes home right away, we should be able to break her. And once we’ve done that, it will be too late to release her.”

“So how do we break her?” asked Cinny.

“I haven’t figured all of that out yet.” Linny’s finger was toying with her sister’s nipple now, rolling it back and forth and causing the delicious bud to stiffen. “We’ve already started. We deprive her of food and water and she only gets either when we are playing with her body.”

“I think arousal and relief should be part of it too,” Linny continued. “If we keep her constantly aroused but only let her climax with us, she’ll start to need us.”

And then she went on. “We’ll have to punish her when she misbehaves too. I think it will work.”

“I sure hope so,” said Cinny. “She’s just so beautiful. I’d love to own her.”

“You will, sis,” assured Linny. Then she rolled her sister toward her to kiss her. They embraced as they kissed and made love before drifting off to sleep in their warm comfortable bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.