Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Faith got up early the next day with Jane. She received her instructions and Jane said she would try to get home early that day if she could. Then Jane left and Faith went back to bed. She woke up again with two sets of eyes watching her and the girls were lying on her bed with her in the middle.

“You’re gorgeous,” said Linny.

“Thank you,” replied Faith, lifting her head to look at her two cousins. “You are both quite beautiful. I just wish I could tell you apart.”

“Oh, that’s easy. I’m Linny.”

Faith laughed. “It’s easy for you. I haven’t figured it out yet. Maybe I’ll have you wear different colored bows in your hair.”

Both girls truly were beautiful. They both had long blonde hair. Faith had never seen them wear their hair in anything other than a ponytail so a bow or ribbon would work. They had bright, twinkling blue eyes. Their faces were quite pretty and unblemished and reminded Faith of fine porcelain. And their bodies were developing their womanly curves. These girls will steal the hearts of all the boys, thought Faith.

“I’m the prettier,” said Cinny as she giggled.

“No you aren’t,” challenged Linny. “I am.” And she reached across Faith’s body, poking her sister. Instead of retracting her arm fully, however, she left her hand lying on Faith with it right above the older cousin’s belly. She started moving it in slow circles as she and her sister bickered back and forth.

“Want some breakfast?” asked Cinny, finally.

“Sure, let’s eat,” replied Faith. She tried to sit up but was pinned beneath the bedcovers by her two charges.

“I guess we have you trapped,” giggled Linny who then leaned forward, kissing Faith on the lips. Faith opened her eyes wide in surprise. A kiss on the cheek would have been more appropriate, she thought. Then Cinny did the same thing and crawled off the bed to release her captive cousin.

“We’ll let you go this time,” said Cinny. “But next time, we might just keep you.” She giggled.

“Awww!” groused Linny as she got off the bed also. “I wanted to keep her this time.”

“Very funny,” said Faith as she got out of bed. “Let’s go eat.” Faith thought nothing of staying in her night shirt. She traipsed around her own house dressed like that all the time. And it was modest enough. The pink cotton shirt was baggy and opaque and reached to halfway down her thigh.

Linny wrapped her arm around Faith’s waist and led her out of the room, toward the kitchen. Cinny followed close behind. “We would have eventually released you, though,” Linny said. “But you would have been our prisoner for awhile.”

Throughout the day, the girls seemed to be constantly touching Faith. Once, it was a playful swat to the bottom. Frequently, one of them wrapped her arm around their governess’ waist as they walked. When they went outside to sun, the girls insisted on applying Faith’s tanning oil and then lay beside her, holding her hands. In the afternoon, as they watched television, one of them laid on the couch with her head in Faith’s lap while the other sat on the floor, resting back against Faith’s legs. Nothing was in appropriate. But it was constant.

“The girls are certainly touchy,” observed Faith once Jane got home.

Jane smiled. “Yes, they are very sweet, affectionate girls. And they like you a lot.”

The next day, Faith took them shopping. Jane had given her money to buy things for the girls and had told her to buy something for herself. Once again, Faith was being constantly touched as they walked three abreast, holding hands, though the mall.

At first, the perpetual touches had unnerved her. She always thought of herself as affectionate but she also had her private space. The never ending invasion of her private space was uncomfortable to her initially. But by the end of the first day, she had become used to it.

They went into a dress shop and the girls immediately started sorting through the racks, selecting items for Faith to try on. Faith had commented that she needed a sundress so they looked through the assortment and picked out a few. Faith was unprepared, however, when they tried to follow her into the dressing room.

“I can handle it by myself,” she told them.

“Oh, but we want to help,” said Cinny. Then she stuck out her lowere lip and put on a pouty face.

“It’s just not right for you to be in there,” Faith said.

“Why? Linny and I do it all the time. Do you have something we don’t?”

“No,” countered Faith. “But people don’t undress in front of others.”

“They don’t?” Linny said with raised eyebrows. “Mom does it with us all the time.”

“That’s different,” Faith argued. “You are family.”

“Well, you’re family too,” retorted Cinny. In the end, the girls wore Faith down and she relented. Fortunately, it was a spacious dressing room and the girls sat on the bench, waiting for the fashion show to begin. Faith blushed as she pulled off her t-shirt and shorts and then quickly donned the first dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.