Have Faith - Cover

Have Faith

Copyright© 2019 by Captv8td

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beautiful college co-ed Faith is captured by her two nieces and reluctantly agrees to become their pony girl. As the story continues Faith finds her true nature is as a sex slave to first her nieces, later her aunt then other members of her family.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   PonyGirl   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Faith grumbled again as she turned off the freeway and onto the side streets. She was not going to like her summer vacation at all.

At eighteen, Faith had just finished her freshman year of college. Most of her friends were going to be enjoying themselves at the beach for the next three months. That was her first choice too. She wanted to get a nice tan and have some fun.

Here parents were the spoilsports, however. They insisted that she get a job and earn some money for next year. Why couldn’t they just give her an allowance like her friends’ parents did? Why did she have to work? But they kept up the pressure and Faith saw her dream of frolicking in the surf disappear.

Once she resigned herself to getting a job, she did make an effort at finding a summer internship. She thought that working at a technology company would be good experience and she even applied to several modeling agencies because she thought that would be exciting. She might even get a chance to do some modeling and she knew that paid good money.

She was certainly pretty enough to be a model. Her tall, slender body was very graceful and she had an elegant, statuesque form. Her breasts might be bigger than the typical model’s but they were firm and she would have no difficulty wearing strapless attire. And her face was beautiful. Green eyes sparkled and every aspect of her facial features was perfect. Her long auburn hair was silky and lustrous as it framed her face.

Unfortunately, she had waited until it was too late to get an internship. All of the positions had already been filled. And none of the modeling agencies even replied to her letters or returned her calls. Apparently, they had already filled their needs.

She was not about to work in a restaurant, though. She had done that one summer during high school and she vowed to never do it again. The people had been rude and demanding and she had been miserable.

But the edict still stood. She had to get job. One night, a week earlier, her aunt had proposed a solution. She had been visiting for dinner and heard the debate about summer employment. She said that she could use some help for the summer.

Faith’s eyes lit up. Aunt Jane was an executive at a pharmaceutical company less than two hours away. Why hadn’t she thought about that? Of course she should do an internship with that company. And it would solve her other problem. It would get her away from her overbearing, nagging parents.

Just as fast as her hopes had been raised, however, they were dashed. Aunt Jane’s offer was to take care of her daughters for the summer. Faith liked her cousins; loved them, in fact. But they were five years younger than her. She wanted to be around a more adult crowd. And being a babysitter for the summer sounded even worse than being a waitress. Jane helped a little by describing her as a governess but Faith still knew that she would be babysitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.