Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I took a deep breath, and looked down. There was somebody bent over in front of me, naked. And I was naked also, my hard cock jutting out in front of me. I reached out my hand and caressed the hip and bottom in front, and I looked closer. It was not an ass I recognized, it was a man’s ass!

The hairs on the ass confirmed that. Then I heard a high whining voice say “Please daddy, you said you would fuck me. Please fuck me daddy.” I could not tell who he was, his face was pushed into a pillow so his voice was muffled.

I could not stop myself. I rubbed the precum that was leaking from the tip of my cock down the head then shaft, and moved forward. I pushed hard, and felt the tip enter his ass. He gave a high whine, almost like a little girl, then once again repeated “Fuck me, daddy.”

So I did. In and out, until I could hear him crying as my large girth ravaged his asshole. I looked down, and could see blood on my cock. But he never complained, he just moaned “Fuck me, fuck me daddy.”

So I did. I held his hips in my hands and fucked him. And while not brutal, I was not gentle either. After maybe 5 minutes I groaned I was about to cum. “Yes, fuck me daddy, cum in me daddy!”

And I pumped faster and faster, fucking his asshole. Feeling the blood on my cock making it easier to thrust in and out. And he kept moaning over and over again “Fuck me daddy, cum in me daddy!”

Then he pulled his face out of the pillow and turned to the side. Now I recognized his face and the mole high up on his left hip, it was Mark! And now clearly in a higher version of his voice than I was used to hearing he whined “Fuck me daddy, cum in me daddy!”

And thrusting in savagely I did exactly that! “Daddy is cumming in me! My big black daddy is cumming in me! I’m a good boy!” he almost shouted as I came in his ass with a loud moan.

And I jerked awake! It was dark, and Gloria was laying next to me.

Then I started to giggle. Giggles turned to chuckles. Then I could not hold it in and I heard Gloria muffle a sleepy “Huh?” as the chuckles turned into outright laughter. I laughed and laughed and laughed, still hearing Mark calling Bohica “Daddy” in my dream, and begging me to fuck him.

I was now laughing and crying, and Gloria was holding me tight, asking me what was going on. Finally I calmed down enough to tell her I was perfectly fine. I gave her a long kiss, longer than I usually did as Chris. No tongue, but obviously more tender than most I shared with her.

“Honey, it’s OK. I just had a dream. And trust me, you will not believe this one!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.