Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I was bent over the hood of a car, and moaning as I felt the cock plowing into me over and over again. I moaned, feeling the shaft sliding in and out of my pussy. I felt the guy behind me remove his hand from my hip and start to play with my ass. “No baby, not there” I moaned, and I heard Paul say “Please honey, let me do it tonight. I promise to be gentle.”

I moaned, and asked him not to. I felt his thumb press against my butt, and I said no again. “Baby, you know I don’t like that. Tell you what, this is a safe day. If you want you can go ahead and take off the rubber. Then you can go ahead and fuck me and cum inside of me. I know you like that too.”

I felt him slide out, and I rested my face on the cool metal on the hood of his car. Then he slid back into me, and I could tell that there was no condom between us. He held my hips tighter and started pumping faster. In and out, in and out, I could feel my wetness on my inner thighs and I was getting close. Oh so close. Just a few more minutes, almost!

Then I almost cried in frustration as I felt him shove into me so hard it almost hurt, and held himself inside me. By the throbbing I knew he was cumming inside of me. I felt so wet! I was so close! I was almost there, but not there yet!

And I woke up.

I laid there, disoriented. I was wet as hell, and also wondering where this dream came from. I had already been on the pill for years by the time I started to date Paul. He never fucked me with a rubber, and always came inside of me. And he had never done me on the hood of his car, he never washed it. And I was not about to lie on the dirty thing, no matter how horny I was. Normally I gave him a blowjob in the front, then knowing that was enough so that he would last we went into the back seat and he would fuck me. Most times I was able to cum. Well, at least over half. And that is most, right?

I tried to go back to sleep, and could not do it. I looked at the clock, 5AM. Sighing, I got up and started a pot of coffee. I poured the first cup and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, and without even realizing it I slid my hand between my legs and was lightly teasing my inner thigh with my fingertips. They moved up and grazed along the wet gusset of my panties, and I pulled it away. No, stop it Chris!

I took another sip, and it took me several minutes to realize that while I was holding the cup I was brushing my thumb against my nipple over and over again. What in the hell was wrong with me! I looked down, and saw that the crotch of my panties was damp. It had even seeped up to cover the lower half of my bush, I was so wet.

At this time I heard the bedroom door open and close, and Gloria came out. “Coffee? Why so early honey?”

“I couldn’t sleep. I gave up trying and decided to get up.” She poured herself a cup, then came over and sat next to me. She gave me a soft kiss, and we said good morning to each other. She took a sip, and asked what was wrong.

“I have no idea. I had another one of those dreams.”

“Wanna tell me about it?”

I sipped my coffee, then nodded. “It was with Paul. He was my boyfriend on The Night. Most times it’s of me sucking his cock on that night. His pestering me to let him fuck my ass, then the pain! This morning, it was different. He was fucking me as I was bent over the hood of his car. He kept trying to get me to let him fuck my ass, and I kept refusing. That was a thing with him, I never let him but he was obsessed with anal. Finally I told him he could take off the rubber and cum inside me if he stopped trying to put his finger in my ass, and he agreed. The funny thing is, I was on the pill and we never used rubbers. He put it back in raw, and I was getting really close when he came inside of me. I felt it, and I was left hanging. That’s when I woke up.”

She took a deep breath, and nodded. “Yea, I thought I smelled something.” She leaned forward and looked at my crotch. “Holy hell, sweetie, you’re soaked!”

I blushed. “I know. Even sitting here I found my hands starting to wander. I feel like I’m going crazy, it’s like I can’t stop from touching myself.”

“Oh honey, I think it should be obvious. When was the last time you had sex, Chris?”

“Well, that was 2 days ago now. You gave me a blowjob right here on the couch.”

“No, silly. Not Bo, you. When was the last time that Chris had an orgasm.”

I closed my eyes and thought. “That would be, the night before the fair. Mark and I had set up our booths, then went back to my place. He spent the night and fucked me silly, first on my couch, then 2 more times in my bed.”

She sipped her coffee and nodded. “And the next day you and he had that fight. Then you were shot. Then after you recovered you raced to rescue Alicia. And since then you have mostly been Bo, other than to sleep. Chris honey, you need some.”

“What?”

“Honey, remember when you said you tortured Bo by denying him? You have been doing the same thing to yourself. That was almost a month ago now, and unless you snuck one in here or there you have not had an orgasm as Chris since then. No wonder you are restless and soaked, and smell like wet pussy.”

She took my coffee cup out of my hand and placed it on the coffee table, then guided me to lie down on my back, with my head in her lap. Then she grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over me, and bent to give me a soft kiss. “Girl, you need to take care of yourself too. You take care of me now, and Alicia. You take care of Bo, and Di, and Flinx. You take care of so many people, but you are neglecting to take care of Chris. Go ahead, I’ll sit right here and hold you.”

“Gloria, are you telling me to masturbate?”

“Yes, I am. Your dreams are telling you that you need it. That wetness in your panties is telling you that you need it. So go ahead, I’m just going to hold you, and I’m not letting you up until you finish.”

She sensed my hesitation, and reached down under the blanket and took my hand. She guided it down, and pressed it right against my mound. “Go ahead Chrissy, you know you want it. Your body is screaming you need this. Yessss, that’s it baby, go ahead.” I finally gave in and started to stroke myself through my panties. It was only when she felt my hand starting to move on my pussy that she finally let my hand go and moved it back up to caress my face.

“Yes, there. That feels better, right sugar? I don’t know how you could have stood it, I’ve been doing that at least a few times a week since I was 13. If I had gone a month without either a lover making me feel better or myself I would have gone plum crazy. Hmmm, that’s it. That feels so much better, right? Just lay here in my lap and let yourself go. In fact, you should take those panties off, I bet they are getting in the way. Go ahead Chrissy, I can’t see anything. The only thing I see is how happy you are starting to look. Your face is relaxing, and you have this little smile now. Yes, there you go, just let them fall to the floor.”

I had wiggled my hips as I pulled my panties off, and with my left leg against the back of the couch I had my right leg dangling off the seat, my panties now around that ankle and the foot on the floor. I kicked them off and saw them land a few feet away. With a deep sigh I used one hand to spread my lips and started to rub around my clit with the other. I gave a small shudder as I used my right hand to capture some of my wetness and spread it around.

“Hmmm, oh yes Chrissy. Now you are getting into it. Just keep going, I know that is feeling really good. Hmmm, I can smell you even stronger now. I’m going to have to spray some air freshener when you finish and light a few candles. I can’t help you directly, but any time you want I can hold you like this and comfort you until we can find you a boyfriend. Hmmm, maybe I should bring some of my toys over here for you to use. I sure don’t need them with Bo, but I bet you can get some use out of them.”

I shuddered a bit at that, moaning as I felt my entire groin clench at that thought. As Chris I did have a vibrator, but it was back at my other apartment. One of the reasons I had mentioned staying there a day or so a week was so that I could use it at times when I felt like this. I had never imagined doing this with Gloria here in the apartment, let alone as I had my head in her lap.

“Ohh, I see you like that idea. I have a few toys. One is a long thin blue gel vibrator. That one is nice for when I need penetration, I can slip it very deep inside and give myself a good deep stroke. But I also have an egg, that I use right on my clit, mostly when I’m on my period. I also have a rabbit, that is nice when I want something inside of me and a nice tickle on my clittie. I also have a Lovense that an ex gave me. It’s the kind you can wear, where part goes inside my pussy then it had a bendable part that folds forward and rests right over my clit. It’s also a smart device, and I can control it with my phone. I’ve worn it on the bus before, and even at work once. Now mostly I use it say if I go out to a movie. I can get off and nobody else knows.”

I could not hold back a moan, thinking of my friend in a movie theater, getting off with a vibrator as she watched a movie. I looked up into her eyes, and saw she was smiling. I closed them again and just listened to her words as I felt one of her hands caressing my cheek, the other lightly running up and down my upper arm.

“You like that, I bet you would like something inside of you now Chrissy. Go ahead, it’s just us girls here now. Go ahead and put your fingers inside yourself. Yes, like that. Oh, that’s a good girl. Yes, that’s it. Hmmm, 2 fingers, right Chrissy?”

I nodded, feeling my hips now rising and falling as I was starting to thrust them faster. And 2 fingers on my other hand were now strumming my clit.

“Oh yes, Chrissy, like that. Go for it girl, go for it. Let it go. My god girlfriend, you must be soaking wet! I can hear your fingers slipping in and out of yourself. You have got to be absolutely drenched down there. Go ahead, move them faster. Yes, oh yes, like that. God, I bet that feels heavenly!”

I was almost there, and reached up and grabbed the hand that had been caressing my cheek and brought it to my mouth. I shoved her hand against my mouth, so the webbing between her thumb and index finger was between my lips and I clenched my lips around it. I could no longer hold in my moans and was moaning into her hand. I was so close now, so close!

Her other hand moved from my upper arm to under my shoulders, holding me against her so I would not slide off the couch, fingers caressing me as she held me snugly.

“Go ahead my love, let it go. Cum, cum for Chrissy. Cum for me, cum for yourself. Cum on those fingers Chrissy. Go ahead, cum baby, cum!”

“Kiss me, kiss me Gloria!” I whispered as I pulled her hand from my mouth, as loud as I dared with Alicia in the next room.

I moaned deeply as her lips met mine and I came. I was clenching my fingers inside of myself, feeling them curled forward and rubbing my g-spot. My entire cunt felt like it was throbbing and exploding as I came on my fingers.

Finally, I moaned deep and long into her mouth and relaxed, holding my fingers inside of myself. While we did not put our tongues into each others mouth, we did open them. And finally feeling better I closed my lips and she broke the kiss.

“Oh Chrissy, that was one of the sexiest things ever! You really needed that, I could tell. Do you feel better now?”

I pulled my fingers out of myself, and heard the soft slurping, along with the escaping of some air that I had apparently pushed into myself. “Yea, I feel loads better now, thank you Gloria.” I bent up and kissed her again softly, and she hugged me tight against her. Finally I shivered slightly from the aftershocks, and sighed as she helped me sit up, holding the blanket around myself.

“Gloria, ‘Chrissy’? Where did that come from? I have not gone by that name since I was in grade school.”

“Well, you were just so adorable, and seemed so needy and vulnerable, you could not be a Chris. Chris is strong, and sure of herself and needs nobody. You just seemed more like a Chrissy, who needed somebody to hold her and take care of her. You’re not mad, are you?”

“No, not at all. In fact, I may just remember that in the future if I want to be held like this again. And if you think I am not taking enough time for myself, feel free to call me Chrissy.” I gave her a soft kiss. “And Chris is strong because she had to be. She was alone in the world, and was made strong because there was nobody else to help her. But in the last few months I finally realized I’m not alone, and I need others.”

“I understand girlfriend, I really do. Go ahead and go take a shower sweetie, I will go and get started on breakfast. After I spray some air freshener in here and light every candle I can find. It really smells strongly of pussy in here.” We both giggled, and I stepped across the room and picked up my panties. They were still wet, and cold now as I slipped them back on and watched her bend over under the sink, pulling out the linen scented Febreeze and starting to spray it around. Then she picked up the lighter and started to go around the room lighting candles as I slipped into the bedroom.

Alicia was still asleep, so I went into the bathroom and took my panties back off and shoved them under the top layer of clothing. Then I took a long hot shower, reveling in the hot water flowing onto me. Yes, I did indeed need that. And I told myself I would have to be more careful in the future. After all, I really was having to share my body with 2 people, and they both had their own needs.

As I washed my breasts I pondered about this morning. I wondered if this was part of a mutation. I had gone weeks in the past without sex or masturbating. But never this long since right after the Night. Then I actually did not masturbate for almost 2 months. Between the pain, the shock of losing my parents, the almost rape and my first weeks as Bohica I simply had no desire to masturbate. And I had never before felt the almost frantic sense that I did this morning, even after I had bought my place and set up living above the store.

Finally clean, I threw on a robe and went back into the bedroom. Alicia was still asleep, so I went into my dresser and grabbed a pair of panties by feel. I pulled them and on and grabbed my robe, then slipped out of the room. The scent of bacon, eggs, and coffee filled the room. Gloria looked at me and said “5 minutes”, and I told her OK. Then I went back into the bedroom. I shook Alicia gently, and said “Time to get up sweetie, breakfast is almost ready.” She woke up and gave me a big hug, then slipped into the bathroom.

I returned to the kitchen and kissed Gloria on the cheek, and said “Thank you, for this morning and for breakfast” and then slipped into one of the chairs.

“Any time. I would offer for you to return the favor, but Bo keeps me quite satisfied so I doubt that I would ever be that bad off.” We both giggled, and as Alicia joined us she gave a short prayer and we started eating.

After breakfast Alicia went to take her shower, and I got dressed. I decided on a simple rose colored dress that fell below my knees. And flats, because I had no idea how long Gloria and Alicia wanted to spend shopping. I went back into the living room, and finished cleaning up the front. Soon Alicia came out and I showed her how to use my TV. She found a channel showing cartoons and sat and watched it until Gloria finished her shower and rejoined us. She had Alicia sit in front of her and hummed as she started braiding her hair.

I suggested we start with the Towne Center mall. Once Alicia had her hair done up to Gloria’s satisfaction I took them into the tunnel and Alicia thought it was awesome. We got on the tram and soon we were at my other place. “Alicia, this is Chris’ home. Kinda like Bo’s, I live upstairs, and the rest of this floor is a craft store that I own.”

I brought them out in front, and she thought it was awesome also. I asked her if she could do any crafts, and she said she could sew a little. And also do some weaving. “Well, once you are living with us I’ll bring over some stuff if you like. Maybe we can find some hobbies in here you like.”

She then marveled as we got into my Prius. “Wow, you have 2 cars! You must be rich!” Gloria and I both laughed at that. “No, not really. The money for Bo being a Paladin is a huge help, and the store makes me some money, so I’m not hurting. I spent years saving almost every penny I had. So while I am not really rich, I am quite comfortable.”

When we got to the mall, Alicia wanted to see everything. Towne Center was one of the newer malls in the area, in a good area of town and it had some great stores. First we hit a shop that specialized in teens, and I watched as the two of them went from rack to rack, pulling out one outfit after another. I smiled as Alicia tried to talk me into trying one on, and I laughed and said it was not my style. It might be cute on her, but on an almost 30 year old Chris I felt it would make me look like a hooker.

She got a couple of blouses and a skirt, and I reminded myself that this set would have to stay at home. As short as the hem of the skirt was and the blouses having either strategically placed holes or was almost sheer, I know it did not belong at Clarissa’s. I held those bags as we went to the most upscale department store at the mall. Gloria took charge and took us all to the makeup counter.

I watched in fascination as she had Alicia sit in a chair, and with the help of the girl behind the counter she put on some eyeliner. Then under the other eye applied a different color. I giggled at the effect, wondering what she was up to. Her and the salesgirl commented on how each looked, and Alicia said she was dying to see. But first they applied to Alicia a little more makeup. “Sweetie, we will let you see, but only when we are done.”

The effect was comical, and interesting. One one side of her face, they had applied kind of what was expected on a 14 year old girl. Not overdone, but cute with highlights in the right places to accent her youth. Lots of sparkles in the makeup, lighter colors, more contrast. And on the other, it actually made her look more mature. Darker colors, only a little sparkle.

“OK Sweetie, just a second. Chris, can you come over and take a couple of pictures please.”

I got my cell phone out, as Gloria was picking up the mirror that was sitting on the counter. She spun it around so the non-magnifying mirror was facing out, and held it in front of Alicia’s face. Then I got it! She held it so the mirror was filled with half of Alicia’s face, and it looked like her entire face, the one with the teen makeup. I snapped the picture, then after I showed her she moved the mirror to the other side and I took one where it looked like her entire face was more mature.

She looked at them again, then handed the phone to Alicia and told her to compare the two. I watched Gloria explain to her what she used and how, and my opinion of her rose dramatically. She set several items to the side, and I reached out for her hand and smiled. “Gloria, where did you learn that trick with the mirror? At first I was wondering, she would have looked like a clown with half her face one way, then the other half the other way. But I got it once you used the mirror. Did you learn that from a magazine or something?”

She smiled. “Nope, Gnarles Barkley”.

“He plays basketball, right?” I asked, confused.

Gloria laughed. “That’s Charles Barkley sweetie! No, Gnarles Barkley is a hip-hop duo, they did a song called ‘Crazy’ a few years ago. In the video it was like they were these inkblot tests, and they used mirrors to make half the face look like an entire one, like a kaleidoscope. I loved that song, and watched it over and over again. Then one day I was doing this with some friends and it hit me, I could do the same thing.”

“That is amazing! The one side makes her look like she is 14, but the other is more like she is 17 or 18. You really do have a gift for this.” I kissed her cheek, and watched as they removed the makeup, then applied some more. And as the girls all discussed what they had done I looked through the stacks they were setting aside. And I was right, Gloria was the right one for this. As Chris, I would have fucked up the colors, going for shades that are much more subtle. Of course my skin is white, where as they needed colors a bit more bold so it would show up on their darker complexions.

Finally there were 5 different stacks, and Alicia jumped up and gave Gloria a hug. Then reached both hands across the counter and thanked the girl that had been helping her. Finally she looked at me, and said “Your turn, Chris!” I tried to resist, but Gloria would have none of this.

So I found myself in the chair, as Gloria and the sales girl discussed several different colors and shades. And as the salesgirl was applying a foundation on me, Gloria moved her lips right to my ear. I could not control a soft shiver as she whispered “I know you are 28 Chris, but you look more like 22 or 23. I’m gonna see if I can do the same thing with you baby.”

They did my entire face the same. And would not allow me to see what they were doing, Alicia was hiding the mirror in a position so I could see nothing. Finally all three girls said they were done, and after Gloria took a picture they handed me the mirror. Wow, was that me?

I did look more mature, and a tad more serious. And yes, I almost looked like I could pass for a younger looking 27 or 28 now. I was not entirely pleased with the almost “dangerously professional” look I saw in the reflection, but also admitted it could come in handy sometimes. I looked into my own eyes in the mirror, and the girl that looked back from it seemed far too serious to be me, she looked like she was sharp and serious. A no-nonsense version of Chris I had not seen before.

The salesgirl rang up the items, and following Gloria’s instructions placed them in five different bags. She handed one to Alicia, saying that was to be taken back to school. The others we would take home with us. One for Gloria, one for me, and two more for Alicia. We then hit the shoe area, getting just a single pair, black strappies with a 2 inch heel.

After that, we hit Vicky’s. Good thing I am wealthy! Nighties, camisoles, slips, bras, panties, a push-up to accent what little Alicia had, and a teddy in tan silk. Once the items were paid for Gloria had her go into the dressing room and change into the push-up bra. “Honey, are you sure about that?” I asked.

“Trust me Chris!” And I did trust her, but I was still not sure.

We went to get a something to eat at the food court. We all snacked on fresh buttered croissants, Gloria and I having coffee as Alicia had a chocolate milk. Then taking both of us in hand Gloria said there was one more stop we had to make. It was all the way at the far side of the mall. And a few stores away, I got it.

Annette’s Attire was not the kind of shop that girls Alicia’s age generally went into. This was not a typical teen place. Gowns, wedding dresses, formal wear, and things like that were what they sold. Soon the two of them were going over the offerings, and with four dresses in hand Alicia went into the back. Gloria and I sat in chairs by the small runway set up, mirrors making a kind of half circle around the back wall to show all angles.

Alicia came out in the first outfit, and wow. It was cut low in the front, and was gray. The bra was doing it’s job, and she actually had a decent amount of cleavage showing on the top. We both said it looked great, but Alicia said she did not like the color. So back she went again, this time it was in black. It was strapless, so she obviously had no bra on under it. Gloria told her to go back and put it on, and Alicia protested. “Gloria, it will look stupid! The bra straps will show!”

“Honey, if we get this we will also get you a strapless bra to go with it. I want to see how it looks with your cute boobies pushed up and out in it.” She gave a big smile, and Alicia giggled and said she got it. And indeed it did look silly, but the effect was great. The right side was slit high, and Gloria directed her to hold a pose where her leg poked out, showing from mid-thigh down. And since it was strapless her boobs were clearly on display. And it did look a bit silly with her bra straps obviously showing. We all said we liked that one, and she went back to change again.

“Chris, put her in that gown, the makeup that made her look older, and some extensions or wig and I can make her look 18 or 19. Her size is hard to hide, but the dress, the right makeup and her boobies like that people would accept she is older than she looks.”

I nodded. “Yes, I can see that now. But why? She’s only 14.”

“Chris, do you not get it yet? Think about it, just a second. That’s nice honey, turn around for us.”

Nope, red was not her color. This was almost a bad bridesmaid outfit, with red ruffles and a false bust. So back she went.

“Chris, think about it, dammit. She was underfed for years, so her growth was a bit stunted. But you need to get her tested now. Wanna bet she also has what you call ‘Metabolism Control’? What if like you, she stops aging as she is now?”

Oh. My. God. I made a silent prayer, asking God to not do that to this precious little girl. I remembered my absolute horror when reading the Anne Rice books and watching the movie based on the first of them. Of 5 year old Claudia, turned into a vampire. And decades later as she matured in intellect and desires, realizing she was a 30 year old woman, trapped forever in the body of a 5 year old child.

The last one, wow! Midnight blue, almost a perfect match in color for one that Gloria owned as well as Bo’s car. Also slit up the leg, a little higher than the black one. And the back was mostly open, showing bare skin from just below her bra strap to just above her ass. In fact, her panties were peaking out the top, and I bet if she had lower cut ones on we would see the very start of her crack.

“OK sweetie, that’s perfect. Go ahead and stand over there, we are going to have them pin it up, and the black one also. And here, you have to put these on first!” She handed Alicia the heels we had bought her, and she was wearing them the sales girl started pinning the hems to the proper length.

“Chris, I’m betting she will grow, at least a bit and maybe slower. If I was to guess, even you matured a bit since the Night, but at a much slower rate than normal. I looked at your Facebook, the old photos of you looked maybe 20 or 21. Now, you look maybe 23 or 24. So figure you are aging at maybe half the normal rate. You need to get them to test this also, and track and monitor it. They never did that, did they?”

“Nope, and you’re right. But gowns?”

“Honey, what else will she wear to Smokey’s? If you think I’m not going to take her there you are crazy! Just imagine Bo walking in there, with me on one arm and her on the other! He all snazzy in his three piece suit, me in my blue dress again and her either matching in the blue, or daring in the black. Smokey will have a stroke, Helen will melt and be insanely jealous. And not a cock will be soft and even some of the panties will be wet looking at us.” I had to chuckle at that, and nodded in agreement.

“And even though she goes to a girl’s school, they do have dances and formals with the local Catholic Boy’s Schools. And I can see it now, all the boys will be popping boners and drooling over her, and the girls will be gnashing their teeth and crying because she will look so elegant in these, and they will look like little girls playing dress-up in mommies clothes. And trust me, she will be unforgettable.”

Finally the two dresses were pinned, with marks made on where to take them in. Gloria had even talked to the girl preparing them for alteration, making sure she left a little more fabric inside than was usual, so it could be altered as she grew. I saw the bill and handed over my Platinum card. I think I paid less for my first car than what this shopping trip was costing me. But seeing how happy they made those two girls in my life, it was worth it.

We stopped off at a fish & chips place for lunch, then it was back to Sister Clarissa’s. Sister Francis came out to meet us as Gloria and I were separating the bags, what went in with Alicia and what went home with us. She said that Sister Jasmine had arrived an hour before, and was praying at the moment. But would meet us shortly in the meeting room we usually used. I parked the car and grabbed my purse, and soon we were sitting there with Alicia in between us.

Sister Francis came in, and behind her was Sister Jasmine. Alicia gasped, and she was just as described. Her skin was blue, as in the color of brand new Levi jeans. And the only hair I could see under her habit were her eyebrows, and they were indeed green. Alicia stood up and walked over to her, and gave a curtsy as she extended her hand. “Hello Sister Jasmine, I am Alicia Smith.”

We all greeted her, and she sat down and told us about herself. After suffering a crisis of faith, she sequestered herself in a convent for almost 2 years. Then she realized she felt a calling, and it was her duty to attempt to minister to mutants of all faiths. “I work out of Mount Grace, it’s a private non-denominational retreat that the Catholic Church maintains, but all are welcome there. And in the last 4 years our main focus is on mutants, and their families. And now I see this is not a curse as I feared, but a blessing. Because they all know in an instant I am one of them, and feel as they do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.