Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I drove home, then called Gloria and told her to close up for the rest of the day. She put a sign in the window and in 30 minutes she was coming upstairs and gave me a kiss. She went and changed into a dress as I changed my shirt. I had not realized how much tension sweating I had done during the meeting.

As I told her about the meeting I left out the part about my possible power. Then I told her that approval had been given for the remodel, and we would be living in Chris’ place for the next week. She said she liked that, and wanted to have some input in the remodel. And move some things over, to give Bo’s place some more “girl appeal”. I laughed, and said that was fine, she needed to be comfortable also.

“But remember, at least occasionally I would have to stay there for a night alone as Chris.” She said she understood, but to expect a midnight visitor and have Alicia sleep on the couch sometimes if that happened. I reached over and squeezed her hand, and said Chris would love it. And from the back of my mind I had a strong sense that Chris agreed.

We arrived shortly afterwards at Clarissa’s, and Sister Francis led us into the same waiting room as she had her assistant get Alicia. “Miss Gloria my dear, I am so glad to meet you. Bo here has told me so much about you, and I am glad to finally meet you. Now while I officially can not approve of you two living together outside of marriage, I fully support this because it is to help Alicia.”

A moment later there was a knock on the door, and it was opened and Alicia came in. “Bohica!” she screamed, and ran across the room and jumped into my arms. I gave her a huge hug, and kissed each of her cheeks before I set her down. “Alicia, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Gloria. Gloria, this little scamp is Alicia.”

“Wow, she is beautiful. I am happy to meet you Miss Gloria.” She then followed it with a cute little curtsy. Gloria smiled, and knelt down in front of her and gave her a hug. Alicia hugged her back, then we all sat down. Most of the conversation was quickly between the two girls, as Sister Francis and I looked on. Part way through she leaned and whispered into my ear “Did you notice your colors? You are almost midnight black, she is a very light black. Alicia is pretty much in between, closer to you than Gloria. Do not be surprised if some mistake her for your actual daughter.”

“Sister, I doubt much would make me more proud. I’m betting she’s going to grow into a girl that anybody would be proud to consider their daughter.”

After another 20 minutes, it was obvious that the two were getting along fantastically. Gloria had moved her chair behind her and was brushing out Alicia’s hair, braiding it as we talked. “Alicia, would you like to show Miss Gloria around the home? Maybe show her your room, and get a snack from the cafeteria?”

Gloria looked at me and I nodded slightly and gave her a smile, and she smiled back. Alicia grabbed her hand and almost dragged her out behind her, already talking a mile a minute as Sister Francis and I chuckled.

“OK, this is your time now Bo. How have you been doing the last few days?”

“Actually, a lot better. Being with Gloria has shown me that I was wrong in my original fears. She helps ground me, and comfort me in ways I never realized. And not just as Bo, she helps me as Chris also. It’s becoming a pattern now that I spend the evenings with her as Bo, then we sleep together as Chris.”

“Why do you do that Bo? That sounds kind of strange.”

“Oh, you don’t know. I have to be awake to be Bo. Any time I fall asleep or go unconscious, I always revert to my original form. And that means Chris. So most of the time before we go to bed I change back to Chris and we cuddle as we go to sleep. And yes, Chris is straight. But she has no problem cuddling with a friend as she falls asleep.”

“And how do you think about this as Bo?”

“Oh, I’m fine with it. In fact, I’m only jealous that I can’t do it myself. I would love to wake up as I am now, with Gloria in my arms. But I am not able to, so I have no problem if it’s Chris instead.”

We talked for another 45 minutes, and I actually was feeling better when the girls returned. Sister Francis really was an excellent councilor. She was making me think of things I had not before, and treating Bo as he was, a different person.

Alicia came up and gave me a hug, and we talked for a bit and she told me that Gloria was wanting to take her shopping that weekend. I laughed, and asked if I was invited. Alicia looked at me, and said Chris was invited, Bo was not!

“I want to try on some things that I do not want Bo seeing. But Chris can come with us.” We all laughed, and she hugged Gloria, then me. As I kissed her cheek she whispered in my ear “I like her a lot. I am going to love living with both of you.”

As we drove home, I told Gloria that she had really made a good impression on Alicia. “Oh trust me, she made one on me also. She really does adore Chris, and sees Bo just as a guy that helps when needed. She does love you, but I think as a girl who turns into a guy she feels more for you as another girl that does the same. Plus she met and appreciated you before she met Bo. But yes, I give my unquestioned approval. I want her to live with us.”

When I pulled into the garage I gave her a big hug and kiss. After we both made a dinner of chicken alfredo we cuddled on the couch until my alarm went off at 8. “I need to get going soon, I promised to meet Source Flinx tonight.”

I got another hug, and a sweet kiss, then she asked how long I would be. I told her I had no idea, it might be late. “OK, take as long as you need. I’ll be waiting for you.”

I stopped on the way and picked up a pizza, and was waiting for her with a soda, and a 6 pack of beer in a cooler. Right after 9 I saw a car pull in, and it was Kimiko. I greeted her with a hug, and told her to climb in my car. “It’s a bit cold, and you are not wearing a lot. I have pizza already, and you can have soda or a beer.” She took the beer, and after we finished our first slices we grabbed a second, and she rested her hand on my thigh.

“OK, first things first. Roberto is increasing his move into Darktown, and plans on driving out all of the pimps around Manchester that are not part of his crew. And he’s going to make all of the girls who will not work for him leave. I overheard that last night as I was cleaning up after the club closed from two of his enforcers. They will move in next week.”

I thanked her for that information, and reached down to squeeze her hand. She turned her hand over and linked our fingers, and squeezed. “Bo, I know this is not the only reason you wanted me here. You want more from me, don’t you?” As she said that, her thumb caressed the back of my hand.

“Kim, please. I adore you, but can you sense how that is making me feel?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry! Yes, uncomfortable, you want me, and also will never take me. I’m so sorry Bo, please forgive me. You know how I make my living, I often flirt and tease without even realizing I’m doing it. And I’m used to men not taking their relationships seriously, unlike you.”

“I understand. Just remember how it makes me feel and try to never do it again, OK?”

“Of course! I may unintentionally flirt, but I promise to never consciously do it.”

“Thank you Kim. A little flirting I can accept, and even appreciate. Just not the open sexuality pushing is all. And I read your last report, anything else?”

“Nope, that’s it. I wrote that up this morning and sent it to Dire, but was not sure if you got the dump yet.”

I thanked her again, and then finished my first beer and opened my second. I closed my eyes a moment, then told her what had happened in the last week, including all about Alicia. I was not surprised she was crying when I finished, then she kissed my cheek and said I had behaved honorably and as a true friend. “You went there to help a girl, and you saved her life. Not just in the mortal sense, but in the spiritual sense. And you are going to take care of her from now on, that is incredible.”

“OK, how do you know I am going to take care of her from now on?”

“Well, you are going to foster her, that means you are going to take care of her.”

“No, you did not say that. You said ‘going to take care of her’, not ‘want to take care of her’. Kim, are you a precog?”

“Uhhh, maybe? Sometimes I find I say things, and they come true. But is it that I want them to come true, or that they just happen to come true?”

“This you have to answer for yourself. Do they come true more often then not? No, don’t answer me, just think about it. We will talk about this later.” She nodded, and looked up at me.

“You are changing things, I can feel it in you. I can feel that Chris is more in the background, and at the same time more alive in you than before. If you changed to Chris, I bet it would be the same, right? More active, yet you are more in the background?”

“Yep. We are now more separate than ever before, yet closer. We are finally accepting that we are both distinctly individual personalities, and at the same time the same personality. Now each of us is more comfortable being in the background, and able to send at least emotions to each other, almost bordering on thoughts.”

“Bo, that’s awesome! I sensed that before, but both of you were fighting it. It seems you finally found your equilibrium after all these years. But there is more, right?”

I then told her about my conversation with Dr. Tran. About my recently discovered talents, and about how I wanted them to retest all mutants, including possible undiscovered mutants. She hugged me, thanking me for what I had done. “This is awesome! A lot more are going to be discovered! This is going to change everything!”

“Kim, are you saying this because you want it to be, or that you feel it will be?”

She stopped cold. Then smiled. “I know things are going to change for the better. This is not just a hope, I KNOW it will be! God, I am a precog!”

I hugged her, then came the next part. I sent out the desire that I wanted her to remove her blouse, but remain sitting in her bra. Even though it was no more than 60 inside the car, I asked if she was a little warm. When she said she was, I suggested she might be a bit more comfortable if she took her shirt off.

Almost immediately she took the Pantera t-shirt she was wearing off, and sat there wearing just her thin white bra. “Kim, why did you do that?” I softly asked.

“You are right, it was a bit warm.”

“No, actually it is a bit cool. I’m a girl, I know. It’s so cool in here your nipples are hard. Look down and feel for yourself. Is it warm in here?” She looked down, and her nipples were rock hard. She then shivered a bit then pulled her shirt back on as I started the car.

“OK Bo, what in the fuck just happened?”

I sighed, and told her what I had suspected for the last week. “Kim, in the last month I had discovered I have a lot more powers than I ever realized. The first of them was when you mentioned you had Metabolism Control. And when you described it, I realized that most of what you had described also fit me. I can hold my breath for long periods of time, and heat and cold barely affect me. Also, neither Chris nor Bo have aged in the last 5 years.

“I’ve also discovered other powers I have. And one of them seems to be that I can make, call them ‘suggestions’, to other mutants. Almost anything I say sounds like a great idea, and unless it’s something that is very much against their normal behavior they will do it. I think this is what heightened the ‘feedback loop’ that we experienced the first time we met. You do indeed have stronger feelings with other mutants, but I read the report of your testing. It was strong, but nowhere near as strong as the night we met.”

She nodded. “You are right. When they tested it, it was indeed there. But they believed I was exaggerating, as it was nothing like what I had described. So this is also you? What, you can control my mind?”

“No, nothing like that. Here, let me show you the extent. Kim, will you kiss me?”

She smiled, and put her lips on mine and gave me a deep kiss, only stopping her attempt to slide her tongue into my mouth when I kept my lips closed. After a minute I gently pushed her back and ended the kiss. “OK, now will you fuck me Kim?”

I was actually shocked when she unfastened her shorts, and pushed them down her hips a bit. She was starting to straddle my hips and move the crotch of her shorts and panties to the side when I asked her to stop. “Why are you stopping me Bo, I thought you wanted to fuck?”

“Kim, I want fuck your ass, then take you to Manchester and fuck you in the middle of the street.”

“What the fuck?” she yelled, moving back to her side of the car and fastening her shorts up again. “Why you fucking slimy piece of shit, I thought you were different!” She then went on a tirade for almost a minute, and I only stopped her by grabbing her wrist as she started to open her door. “Kim, feel what I do, did I really want to do that with you?”

She stopped like I had thrown a switch. “Good god, no! You did not want that, you did not even want to fuck me!” She then laid her face in her hands and cried. I pulled her head into my shoulder and stroked her hair, sending her happy thoughts.

“Bo, what in the fuck is going on?”

“Kim, you are feeling an undiscovered and unproven power, until just now. I can actively influence other mutants. It is subtle, but they are much more agreeable to anything I might suggest. But no, it is NOT mind control. I admit, I was shocked when you were about to fuck me, but you outright refused me when I suggested up your ass or in public. I can only believe that is because if I wanted to without any influence you would fuck me, but you would never do it in the way I said.”

She looked thoughtful, then nodded. “Yea, you are right there. You excite me, and you are a great person. And I think you would make a fantastic lover. But also know that I will never get between you and Gloria.”

“I know, you are a good person. And a good friend. But the suggestion I unconsciously sent you made you ignore that and think that fucking me was a great idea.”

“Yea, and I get it now. And I also realize you’re right, it will only make me follow if it sounds like a great idea, or if it is something I really wanted to do anyways. It will not make me do something I would not do. So not mind control, but acceptance if I was not predisposed to reject it.”

“Exactly. The night we met, that is what happened. I was excited by you, and I wanted you. You picked that up, and your abilities made it stronger. Which fed back to you, increasing that. That is why I let you masturbate against me, and you could not help but masturbate against me. Both are unlike us, but we drove each other to that. Because ultimately, you wanted to have an orgasm with me, and I wanted you to have one.”

I held her hand tightly, and looked right into her eyes. “Kimiko, I want you to read me as carefully as you can. Now, if I was to answer if I wanted to fuck you, the answer would be no. If I was to answer if I wanted to make love to you, the answer would be yes. But because of Gloria I will not do either. I also deeply trust and respect you, and will never do anything to hurt you.”

“Wow, absolutely everything you just said is completely true!” She gave me a huge hug, and softly kissed my lips. “And what you said about our first time together, I actually get that too. And it makes perfect sense. So what now?”

“Well, for one I’m going to be more careful around any mutants. I have already decided that I’m going to try and not offer suggestions, but instead ask their opinion first. Notice, I asked you to set the time and place to meet, I suggested nothing other than I wanted to meet. The decision where and when to meet was entirely your idea. By talking in that way from now on, I hope to get their ideas without any influence from me. And if I find somebody who is not a known mutant agreeing with me too much, I am going to tell them to go to Control and get tested. I do not want people just agreeing with me. Only if they really think it really is a good idea.”

“Are you aware that this is a completely new power, that has never been identified before?”

“Yep, although I’m not sure how it could be used.”

“Trust me, you are going to find a way. And don’t ask me how I know that, I just know you will.”

We chatted for a little more, and I promised I would try to meet her at least once a week after this. “I have a feeling things are going to come to a head soon, and I am going to try to push it Kim. I want Roberto and Paolo finished. The sooner the better.”

We hugged each other, and I handed her the rest of the pizza and what was left in the cooler. “Hey, you are a starving college student. You need it a lot more than I do Kim.”

I watched her get in her car and drive away, and right after she entered the highway I turned on the headlights and drove on home myself.

I got home and almost skipped upstairs. But when I got there I saw all the lights were off. I silently walked into the bedroom, and saw Gloria sleeping. I quietly took a shower, then changed into Chris and threw on a T, then slipped into bed. Gloria woke up enough to give me a hug and kiss, then cuddled up against me and I held her as I slipped into sleep.

In the morning we shared a shower, Chris and Gloria joking and teasing each other, then we shared breakfast. Chris went and opened the shop as Gloria washed the clothes and cleaned up. When there was nobody inside I wrote up the report on my conversation with Source Flinx, and added that I was going to be patrolling the Manchester district more often.

At noon Gloria joined me, and handed me a burrito she had made. I kissed her cheek and told her I needed to do something. I then took the tram home, stripping and changing on the way. Once I got there I dashed upstairs and got dressed, then headed out to the Downtown area.

30 minutes later I pulled up in front of Clint’s dojo. I had looked up the schedule online, and I knew the lesson was ending in 10 minutes. I saw Clint sitting on his haunches at the front of the class through the window. And an assistant who looked to be around 18 leading a bunch of students through movement drills. Most of the students appeared to be around 16.

At 5 minutes until the class ended I entered the dojo and after taking off my boots I went to the back. I faced the front and bowed to Clint, then took a seat. He looked up at me and smiled, and as they were finishing their cool down exercises Clint stood up.

“Class, today we have a special treat. In the back is a very good friend of mine, and I would like everybody to turn and greet him.” And almost as one (except for a few stragglers) the class turned to face me and bowed. I quickly stood and returned it. And was not surprised when I heard my name whispered a few times.

“Good afternoon class, Sensei. I do not mean to interrupt or intrude.”

Clint unfolded his legs and stood, and it is a good thing Clint had a high ceiling in here. Even so, his head seemed only a few feet from hitting the rafters. “Oh nonsense, we were just concluding. Everybody, Front!” He spoke to them for a moment about keeping their center, and striving to be their best while helping others. Then after the class and he exchanged bows, he dismissed them.

I had a few come up and exchange a few words with me, and I politely talked to them and answered all their questions. One even came up with a felt pen and asked if I would sign the back of his belt. I did, and the pen was passed around and I did the same for several other students before Clint politely coughed. About 10 minutes later they had all left, and Clint locked the door. We exchanged bro hugs, and he led me into the back. “I take it you are not here for sparing today, right?”

“Nope, got a few things I wanted to discuss. But first of all, thank you for the donation to Sister Clarissa’s. To be honest, it completely shocked me.”

“Not a problem my friend. When Di told me about what you had done, I had to admit I had never heard of them before. And I wish I had known sooner. I have rescued a few girls in the past, but all I could do is turn them over to Children’s Protective Services. Now I am bringing them all to her.”

He pulled out two bottles of apple juice (mine was regular size, his was a 2 quart bottle) and we sat and drank as I filled him in on the past 2 weeks. He told me Di had already filled him in on the attack by Paolo, but he appreciated the information on Alicia.

“There are a few other things involved in the near future I hope. Gloria has agreed to move in with me, and we are requesting to foster Alicia until she turns 18. And Doug and Di both think there is a good chance it will be awarded. They start next week in adding a new bedroom for her in my apartment, and it should be ready by the end of the week.”

“Wow, that’s awesome buddy. I am so glad for the three of you if that happens. So Bo is going from mystery, to hot man about town, to family man. I sincerely say that it could not happen to a better man.”

“Thanks, and this is where it involves you. Even if I do not foster Alicia, I want to bring her here so you can start training her. She may or may not have Paladin level abilities, but she needs other help that you can give her.”

“What other help, Bo?”

“Exactly. Remember what I said of her past. She is 14, looks to be around 12, and was forced into prostitution at 11. The sisters are working at rebuilding her faith, she is devoutly Catholic, and thought her change was the result of a curse from God for being wicked and evil. Sister Francis is working hard to help her realize that is not true. I actually cried when she told me she had received communion and given confession. She said it had been years, and she was finally clean and in a state of grace.”

I sipped the juice as I regained my control. “She was abused for years, her faith was crushed. When we were attacked and that pimp raped her, she did nothing! Just spread her legs and let him inside. It was only when two of them were about to rape me that she changed. And she did not change to protect herself, it was to protect her friend Chris.”

He leaned forward, and rested his chin on his two huge hands. “You know, I had strongly suspected that you were a Chameleon. But you had never confirmed that with me, and this is the first time you have told me of your alter-ego. And only now that I realize that you are XX-XY. Otherwise, you would never have been sent down there like that. I take it Chris is your host, and Bohica is the guest identity?”

“Yep, got it in one. You have to realize, for 5 years I predominantly lived as Chris. Bo was a suit of clothes I threw on from time to time so I could toss around some bozos.”

I was not surprised when Clint busted out laughing. “And let me guess, you give them all boots to the head.”

“Yep, thanks to that Ti Kwon Leep stuff that you taught me.”

“Why in the hell am I not surprised that you know that old bit, Bo? Where the hell did you learn about that?”

“Blame my dad. He brought me up appreciating all the classics. Monty Python, Benny Hill, and Doctor Demento. But back to the real issue. I think for at least a year or so Alicia would be helped by training here with you. To help her self esteem, to build her confidence, and to teach her defense, so that she never again will be hurt by others. And hopefully the discipline will help her control her changes. Right now she mostly changes out of anger, but I am sure that with more mental clarity she will be able to shift at will, as I do. Take her from say The Hulk, and more into Thor.”

“Yea, I can help her with that. You said 14, but the size of a 12 year old? I can put her in the Junior High group. We train on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5:30-7:30. Just have her wear gray sweats, part of my tradition is that all students start that way. I give them their Gi myself at the start of their second full month. That gives them time to learn the basic moves like falling, and then it actually means something when I give it to them.”

“OK, it will still be a few weeks before we can start her, but we will do it right away. How much will this cost.”

“Bo, Bo, Bo, do you actually think I would charge you for this?” Clint shook his head. “I refuse to ever charge Paladins, or proteges. I never charged you, or Di, or Lighthouse, or anybody else I have worked with, or might work with in the future. I am pretty sure that I will be repaid in the future, as Alicia helps others. That is payment enough for me.”

“Thank you my friend. You are done for the night, right?”

“Yep, off until tomorrow morning, why?”

“Hold on a second, let me check something first.” I pulled out my phone and called Di. “Di, Bo here. Are you and Doug busy tonight? I want you to let me know if you are busy first. OK, great. I’m with Clint here, and I wanted to have the four of you over for dinner at my place. Is that doable for you two? OK, I will leave that between you two, but figure 8 at the Garage. OK, see ya soon, bye.”

I looked at Clint and raised my eyebrow. “Of course I’m gonna come. I’ve heard stories about your new digs and I’ve been wanting to see them for myself. And of course any chance to meet Gloria again is a pleasure. Can I bring Lucy?”

“Sorry, not this time. But it would be nice at another time. This is both a meeting of friends, as well as business. And nothing personal, I’m not ready to let some things I want to discuss outside of our family.”

He nodded, and said he would be there. I gave him another hug and went back to my car and called Gloria. “Baby, do you think you can stop off and grab some chicken and other things to eat from your uncle? Well, I’m inviting some people over, sorry for the short notice. Well, it’s gonna be Di, Doug, Fang, Clint, and hopefully Alicia. Yes, I’m about to go talk to Sister Francis now. I hope I can convince her to have Alicia spend the night tonight since it’s Friday. Thank you baby, love you.”

I was grinning as I drove to Sister Clarissa’s. When I got to the office Sister Francis was in the front. She asked her assistant to get Alicia, and I asked her to hold on a few minutes. She led me to her office, and I asked her if Alicia could spend the night with Gloria and I tonight. She said that actually sounded like a good idea. “Will she be staying with you and Gloria, or Chris and Gloria?”

“Well, no matter what it will be both. But mostly Chris, because I think she feels more secure around her. But I’m having some others over tonight. Di and Doug for one, and Sensei. He has already agreed to teach her at his martial art studio, so their meeting now would also help I think.”

“Martial arts, is that wise so soon? Which discipline is it going to be?”

“Sister, Clint teaches his own, taken as bits and pieces from Kung-Fu, Judo, Karate, and a dozen others. And mostly what he instills is self-confidence, discipline, and control. Right now I feel that Alicia has little control over her abilities. And that can be dangerous. She may need to change, and end up freezing and be unable to. Or get angry and change when she did not intend to. Clint, as you know is not a normal Sensei. Heck, he does not even give them a uniform until their second month, when he gives them their first one in a small ceremony. Even if she never becomes a Paladin I believe the non-fighting skills will probably be the most important things he can teach her.”

“And not the fighting ones?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Sister, I did not need any training. I have had some lessons from Clint, but Bohica here was pretty much born knowing black belt level moves. I was in a uniform shop right after I became Bo and saw an asp on the shelf. You know, those expanding batons where the inner parts are springs? I saw that, and realized as soon as I did that I knew how to use it. And I did. That is my main weapon, other than my hands and feet. Ideally it is non-lethal, and can also work as a thrown weapon. When I saw Alicia change, she pushed that pimp off without trouble, blocked at least 2 punches, then snapped his neck cleanly in a single twist. I am willing to bet he is like me, born with some fighting skills.”

“When do you want her to start her training? Next week?”

“No, maybe next month. I don’t want to throw changes at her faster than she can handle. Hopefully by then she will be with Gloria and I permanently, and still going to Immaculate Heart. At that point she will be secure and adapting, so adding the lessons will just become another part of her new routine.”

“I agree. Bo, have you had Psychology training? Because you just gave the perfect answer, and even stated the reason why I would have suggested that.”

“Nope. At least not that I’m aware. I have a quick question, on the Night of Madness, did you get a blinding headache, or see a flash of light?”

“Nope, I am not a mutant. But we did have one nun that did. She transferred to a sequestered order after that. Her mutation was, visible. Her body turned blue, and her hair green. Sister Jasmine was traumatized, and her and I felt that was best for her. We still talk, and she is doing better now. She has since transferred to a retreat the Church has in New York State, where she helps minister to other mutants now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.