Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

After some more hugs and a few kisses Di and Doug left, and I was sitting in the cafeteria drinking a cup of coffee as Sister Francis brought in Alicia. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug, and kissed my cheek.

“So, do you think you can stay here for a while?”

“Oh yes Chr, I mean Bo. The sisters are nice, and I like the girl I share the room with. And I am going to go to school again! I am going to learn again, and someday even graduate!”

Sister Francis rested her hand on Alicia’s shoulder, and said she was about 2 years behind. “But I bet she will graduate on time, Sister Susan says she seems really smart so she should catch up quickly.”

“Alicia, I will try to be here every day for the next week or so at least. After that we will have to see. But I promise to come over as soon as I can if you ever need me. Feel free to let Sister Francis know if you need me. She has my personal phone number, and I can promise she will call me as soon as she can.”

That got me another hug. I kissed her cheek and promised to see her again soon. “Bohica,” she softly said. “Can Chris come next time? Please?”

I smiled. “Of course, Chris will be here tomorrow. And so you know, Sister Francis knows my secret. But you have to be more careful in the future, OK sweetie? Few others know that I am Chris.”

“I am sorry, I will be more careful. I want to see Chris, but Bo is nice also. I will be happy whoever visits me tomorrow. Good night Bo!” And with another kiss on my cheek she headed off, holding Sister Francis’ hand and both of them smiling.

I called Control for a ride, and 5 minutes later a cab showed up. I swiped my card and had him take me to the airport so I could get my car. On the way I called Gloria and told her I was back.

“Wow, I thought you were going to be gone all week!”

“Well, things went a bit different then expected. Can you come over?”

“Well, what if I told you I was already at Chris’ place? I have been staying here since you left.”

“OK, then do you want me to pick you up? Or do you want to take the tunnel to my place?

“I’ll take the tunnel. It’s actually finished, so I’ll be there before you are.”

“OK Baby, see you shortly.”

20 minutes later I was pulling into the garage. And 21 minutes later I was kissing my girlfriend.

“Hmmmm, I missed you baby. We need to talk tonight, but I need too eat first. Nothing bad, but this has been two days that I’m still trying to absorb.”

She had me follow her upstairs, and I saw she was already cooking dinner. I saw a rice cooker on the counter, and she had something simmering on the stove. “Rice is almost done, as is the chicken. The corn only needs a few minutes in the microwave. Go ahead and have a seat on the couch and relax baby. 12 or 15 year old?”

I thought for a moment. “Bring me a glass with two ice cubes with the 12 year old. Then when you bring the meal bring two more glasses with two cubes in each. This is a night for my special reserve.”

She did just that, giving me a soft kiss as she put the glass in my hands. I held it under my nose a moment, savoring the smokey smell of the single malt scotch. I took a sip, then closed my eyes and relaxed. Alternating between sips and watching her move in the kitchen.

I heard her placing things on the plates, and went into the kitchen. The glasses were already set out, so I grabbed them and placed them on the coffee table. I then went into my closet and pressed the hidden catch. I pulled out a box that was sitting on top of a small shelf on the back wall and brought it into the living room as Gloria was walking in with 2 plates.

I downed the last of the 12 year old in a single gulp, and placed the box on the table. She looked as I opened it and pulled out the bottle, placing it on the table.

“OK Baby, I know the green mostly. That is the 12 year old. I also recognize the brown one with the brown label, that is the good stuff, the 15 year old. This is an amber, with a black label. What does that mean?”

“Baby, this is the next to best bottle I own. This is Glenfiddich 30 year old.”

“OK, I actually looked a while back. 12 year old is about $35, the 15 year old is $60. Do I even want to know how much this bottle cost you?”

“Oh, around $700.”

“Holy fuck, you spent $700 on a bottle of booze?”

“Yep, and I have had exactly two drinks of this. We are each going to have one drink, increasing that to four. Then it is going back into my vault until I feel the need to have it again. Relax, savor and enjoy it, I deserve it, trust me baby.”

I poured the drinks, then gave her a kiss. I showed her how to smell the top first, to capture the aroma of the scotch. Then we took our first sip.

“Oh wow, I thought the 12 year old was good, and the 15 was even better. This is amazing!”

“Yep, now you know why it is $700 a bottle.”

“You said this is your second best bottle. Do I even want to know what your best bottle is?”

“Well, it’s not really a secret. I have in a safe deposit box and insured, it’s a bottle of 40 year old. It is in a custom wood presentation box, and is a true limited edition. That was around $5,000.”

I am glad Gloria was not taking a sip, she actually gasped. “5 Grand for booze? What is that one like?”

“I have no idea. It is only to be opened in the event of three things.”

She put her hand on mine. “Baby, do I want to know what they are?”

“Simple. One, on the event of my marriage. If Chris or Bohica get married, this is the first drink we will share with our spouse when we are alone. Second, at the birth of a child by either of us. Third, upon the death of any Paladin I feel particularly close to. At this time, that would mean a total of three. Di, Clint, or Queen Kong.” I did not mention Kim, but she actually makes it four.

She gave me another kiss, and we melted against each other. Finally we broke apart, and started to eat. As we did, I told her about the start of the trip, and meeting Alicia for the first time.

“Baby, she is such a doll. She’s small for her age, and has been horribly abused. And although she has been used as a prostitute against her will, she is deeply religious. That is why for the moment she is as Sister Clarissa’s until something more permanent can be arranged. Sister Francis is a dear friend, and is taking good care of her.”

“Wow, I’m glad you went. It sounds like she really needed you. Is this why the celebration?”

I finished the last of my meal, and leaned back, half of my glass left. Gloria finished a minute later and snuggled in my arms, holding her glass also.

“No, that is not the only reason why. But I need to warn you now, this part is not happy at all.”

We both took another sip, and I started into the story. She was crying as I told her about my almost rape, and then I described killing the two men who were going to rape me. Then she gasped and finished the last of her glass when I described the medical procedure that Alicia went through.

“My god, his cock was still inside of the poor dear?”

“Yep. He might have even died from it, if Al had not snapped his neck first. In over 5 years, I have never killed anybody. Then in a few minutes I killed two men. But I had help from Sister Francis, and I accept that in reality they killed themselves. They choose to live by violence, rape, and harming others. I was simply the way that they paid for their behavior.”

She held me tight as I continued, even through the medallion, arriving back in the US, and what happened at Sister Clarissa’s. “Wow, $1.5 million, and all because of you. And that poor girl gets a new life, because of you. You saved her, my darling. You saved her life.”

I finished my drink finally, savoring it as I held it in my mouth before swallowing. “I saved her, and she saved me. I couldn’t do anything at first, the blow on the head stunned and disoriented me. She is the one that changed first, which gave me a few moments to clear my head and come in to help. Di and Doug are already trying to find a family to foster her. And I plan on getting with her and Clint to start her training. Even if she is never a Paladin, some training will help her a lot.”

“I agree, you are already thinking ahead. So what next?”

“Now, I take some time off for me and you. I hope you can continue to run the store for the rest of the week, I will be spending most of my time either with Alicia, or patrolling. But I have some ideas for after that.”

I held her hand in mine, and started to let her know what I was thinking. “I want you to tell your uncle you are quitting, and will come to work for me. Your school starts next month, so until then if you can work from 1 to 6 and close the store, that gives me until noon to work there, and after lunch I go to see Alicia.”

“Done, my time is all yours baby.”

Kiss, kiss, another kiss.

“OK, and after that, would you be comfortable moving in here next week?”

I was not sure of her answer, because suddenly I was being smothered by a girl that was kissing me like crazy. But the fact that between kisses she was saying “Yes”, I guess that actually was my answer.

“OK, now the hard part. This is a bit of a leap of faith on your part, and do not answer yet. Alicia needs foster parents for at least 4 years. Control is saying they will look, but it will be at least a month before they can find some. They have to include at least one Paladin, and be a heterosexual couple that are secure. And at least one must be black. Notice, I did not include being married in those requirements.

“And also remember, I had already asked you to move in before I even left. If you think we can do this, it will only expedite that. I am sure we had both agreed we wanted this. And if you want to move in and not foster Alicia, that is fine also. One is not conditional on the other.”

I got another kiss. “OK, I will give a conditional yes to both. I want to meet her, get to know her a bit first. So long as we are comfortable with each other I will agree. I understand it is a fostering, and not an adoption. But it might be nice to have a little sister. I’m sure we will be more like siblings or uncle and aunt than parents, but I hope we can help her. The poor child sounds like she’s had a rough life.”

“Oh, she has. A right fucking horror show, to coin a phrase. Raped and repeatedly abused for around 3 years. Then in the end she killed her rapist. She is actually happy at the idea of going to school! She wants to learn, and she said she wanted to come here because in America all dreams can come true. And I think she wants to become a Paladin, if her abilities allow her to be one.”

“Well, let’s do it then. In the next few days introduce us, and let’s see how we get along. She does not have a crush on your or anything, does she?”

I laughed. “Actually, it might be the opposite. She wants me to come back as Chris, she says she likes her more. I’m sure her other person will get another name, but I called him ‘Al’ during the fight, as a shortened version of ‘Alicia’. It’s kind of a placeholder I feel, and she will adopt a better name once she gets to know herself better.”

Our conversation then went to other things, including how the last 2 days at the shop went. Finally I stood up, and reached my hand down to her. I helped Gloria rise, then gave her a long and tender kiss. “Baby, do you know what I want tonight?” I softly asked, and she shook her head no.

“I want us each to climb into something sexy, then cuddle as we fall asleep. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, and wake up like that in the morning. I think I’m going to need a day or so as Chris, to regain my center. Is that OK?”

I got a sweet kiss, with just a hint of tongue on my lips. “Not at all, babe. Sleep with me as Chris my friend, sleep with me as Bo my lover, and I am happy. Just so long as it is me with either of you, I am happy.”

I went and took a shower after I changed, and slipped into a silk nightie and slipped into bed as Gloria took her shower. I had already fallen asleep and woke up as she joined me. We slipped into each other’s arms, and were soon asleep.

The next morning I opened the store, then called Doug. “Hey, Chris here. I have a few questions for you. Have you got time?”

“For you, always. But first, any time you are ready your car is done. We just need 3 hours for you to come over so we can teach you the key features and upgrade your phone to work with them. Just give me a time and we can do it.”

“OK, how about Friday morning?”

“OK, 9 in the morning unless that is a problem.”

“Nope, perfect. Second thing, have you had any luck arranging a foster family for Alicia?”

“Not yet, we only started looking. Why, you have somebody in mind?”

“Yea, me. We are nowhere near ready to get married, but Gloria is going to move in with me. She wants to meet Alicia tomorrow, and if they get along we would like to foster her. She is black, so that should cover that angle. I am a Paladin, and we are both heterosexual. We are financially stable, and even though we are not married, that is not a requirement for fostering.”

“OK, that is probably doable. What about other than that?”

“Well, I have already thought of that as you probably imagine. While she is at Sister Clarissa’s, she will be attending Immaculate Heart Academy. I would like to keep her there, to limit the disruption in her life. Let her stay at Clarissa’s until we get things settled, then she can move here and continue to go to school there. When she is ready, we will meet with Clint, and start her with training. Martial arts and defense. Even if she is not a Paladin, it will help her with other things.”

“Wow, you really have through this through. OK, here is how we will play it. I will put you in as a candidate, have the girls meet tomorrow. We are interviewing her on Monday, and I will make sure they ask if she would agree to live with you and Gloria. And I will add to the file that while Chris is female, Bohica is male and he is the partner of Gloria. I bet Di and I can put enough pressure to force this through, so long as Alicia agrees. She will actually have the final say. We will leave her at Sister Clarissa’s rather than put her in a foster situation she does not approve of.”

“Wow, that is a bit surprising, but thank you. I will call you tomorrow to let you know how the meeting went.”

“Thanks Chris, I will see you in a couple of days.”

Gloria came down at noon, with an egg sandwich as my lunch. We chatted as we ate, then I kissed her cheek and headed out to see Alicia. And I drove as Chris, in my Prius.

Sister Francis meet me in the front office, and smiled. “Hello Ms. Green, welcome back. You are here to see Alicia, right?” She took me to a small office, and 10 minutes later Alicia came in. She ran into my arms and gave me a huge hug. I kissed her forehead, and asked her how she was doing.

“Oh, it has been great! I am going to go to school at Immaculate Heart starting next week. Tomorrow morning I am getting my uniforms, and my books. Sister Gabrielle is going to be working with me here to try and get me caught up, and they think that by next year I should be back to where I should be. And it is a really good school! And I met Father Edward this morning, and he took my confession. He gave me a stiff penance, then absolved me of all my sins! I am in a state of grace, and I feel better than I have in since forever!”

I hugged her tight. I did not like a lot of what Catholicism stood for, especially the worst of the anti-Semitic behavior of the past. But they had made great changes in the last few decades, and they seemed to be doing good for Alicia, and that is what was most important to me at the moment.

“Alicia, is it OK if I ask Sister Francis to join us? I want to discuss something with you, and want her input also.”

“Of course Chris.”

I went to talk to her secretary, and she was in the room a few minutes later. I told her about wanting to foster Alicia, as Bohica and Gloria. I explained that as such we should meet all of the requirements, and that we intended to keep Alicia enrolled at Immaculate Heart. Alicia jumped up and down and gave me a huge hug, then another for Sister Francis.

Then she stopped, and cocked her head to the side. “So are you going to be my mommy, or my daddy?” Sister Francis was taking a sip of coffee and spit it out on the table. I looked at her stunned, then she burst out in giggles.

“I am teasing you! You and Bo are to young for that, but you can be my big brother and sister. And I wanna meet Gloria, she sounds cool. So long as she is not mean I think I would like that a lot.”

Sister Francis said it sounded like a good idea, and she would let the needed officials know when she was asked. She agreed to let me take Alicia off of the grounds, and I took her to McDonald’s where we both had burgers and fries. We chatted and she held my hand as I took her to the mall and bought her about ten outfits, two jackets, and five pairs of shoes. Everything from 1 inch heels to flats and tennis shoes. Dresses, skirts, blouses, jeans, panties, even bras. Everything a young girl would need. “This weekend, we will come back with Gloria if you like, and she can help you shop for makeup.”

“Why can’t I do that with you Chris?”

“Honey, we have different skin tones, I have no idea what would look best on you. But she is going to beauty school, and is already doing hair. If you like her she can help you with that much better than I can.”

She nodded, and said “You love her, right?”

“Well, Bo loves her, she is his girlfriend. As Chris, I love her as if she was my sister. Her and I are very close, maybe even best friends. But she is Bo’s lover. You understand?”

Alicia nodded. “Yes. Some of the girls I worked with had girlfriends, but not all. I had one special friend I shared a room with but we were not lovers. But last year Frank sold her to a man and she left.”

“Well, nobody will ever do that to you ever again. I would like you to live with us, but that is ultimately up to you.”

“Well, as long as I do not hate Gloria, it should be OK. And if Bo likes her, I should like her.” I drove her back to school, and I told her Bo would be here the next day with Gloria. She gave me a hug and went inside, and I drove home.

I picked up Chinese on the way home, and once I was parked I helped Gloria close the store then we got on the tram and headed home. I went and changed then put on sweat pants and a tank top and we sat at the table eating dinner and each of us sipping a beer.

I told Gloria that if Alicia agreed to stay with us, we would have to move to my other place for a week or so so this could be remodeled again. “Doug reminded me that one of the conditions is that she have her own room, and this is a one bedroom apartment. I figure that we can convert the patio into another bedroom, then convert the unused part of the roof in the back into a new patio. We will put in a door from the master bedroom to it. She will have to go through the living room to get to the main bathroom, but we have the one in the master bedroom so that should not be a problem. I should have thought of kids when I had this built, so I could have set things up differently.”

“Baby, how could you have known that less than two months later you would end up with an instant family?” she asked and laughed. She then cuddled into my lap, and we started kissing. It did not stay kissing for long, as soon her blouse and my top were on the floor, and hands and tongues were exploring chests and breasts. Finally I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

I started to kiss my way down her chest, and she grasped my head and brought me back up to her lips as she pulled my sweats off with her hands and then feet. I helped her pull off her skirt and panties, then reached down. My lover was wet, and her hips started to move as soon as my hand made contact with her. Her hand grasped me and started to stroke my cock as I slipped three fingers into her.

I got the tube out again and Gloria once again started to lube up my cock as I applied some to my fingers and pushed it into her pussy. Then guiding me onto and into her we both moaned as I started to slide inside.

After several minutes I broke our kisses as I held my face over hers and we stared into each other’s eyes. I took long slow strokes, fully into her, then out until just the head was inside. We could both hear the soft squishing as I entered and left her body, and I felt her hands then fingernails start to claw my back. I started to shorten my strokes, but making sure each time I was fully in her I ground against her clit. Her moans increased and I bent my head and started to kiss her neck and ears as her feet came up and her knees bent, squeezing my hips between them.

“Bo baby, I love you. Keep going, oh please keep going. A little faster, I am getting soooo close,” she moaned into my ear, then lightly bit my ear. I moved to taking short fast strokes, only a few inches in and out of her clasping pussy but making sure I rotated my hips a little each time I was all the way in and grinding against her clit.

I felt her fingernails now raking my back, and was worried she would break off her nails she was doing it so hard. She was now moaning almost constantly, and her heels were pressing behind my thighs. I moved my head up again and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her deeply.

That was all my baby needed as she moaned into my mouth, body going rigid as she came under me. I continued pumping until she was almost done, then had my own orgasm. My moans joined hers as she shuddered under me and I went rigid over her, pumping the load I had saved up the last few days deep into her.

We kissed and cuddled for a while after, and I actually chuckled. “Baby, feel free to claw and scratch and bite me as much as you want or need to. If you feel the need to chew on my ear, go ahead.”

“But Bo, I don’t want to hurt you!”

I laughed, and then she got it and laughed also. This caused her pussy to clench around me. “Gloria, you can’t hurt me. At least not physically. In fact, I was more worried that you would break off your fingernails than I was about your possibly giving me a scratch. Remember, I know how it feels to have to hold back when your body is screaming to mark the guy up, to scratch him and show that he is yours. It is just at times like this I’m sorry I can not wear your scratches and bites as a kind of badge of honor.”

“Baby, I love you,” she whispered, and gave me another kiss. “But you are starting to crush me, up big guy!” She then got up, then went into the bathroom as I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling. After I heard the toilet flush she came back in and took my hand in hers. She guided me to the shower and we both enjoyed getting clean and cleaning each other. Then drying each other. Then we both got out long Ts from the closet.

I laid on my back and Gloria cuddled in next to me, her thigh over mine and one arm over my belly as her head rested on my shoulder. We kissed and cuddled, and a few minutes later I could tell by her soft breathing she had fallen asleep.

Some time later I woke up, and realized that I was Chris and laying on my side, with Gloria once again spooned up behind me. One arm was over my waist and resting on my belly, the other under my head. I sighed happily and fell back asleep.

I was once again running the loop around the park, trying to clear my mind and regain some sanity. My mom and dad was dead, my boyfriend was gone, I was almost broke and had no idea what I was going to do when the money ran out. The insurance company was dragging it’s feet with paying off, as were all companies. They were claiming it was an “Act of God”, as well as a homicide with my mom killing my dad, thereby voiding their life insurance. So as I did what I did when I was in school and stressed. I went running.

Then I was tackled from the side. A mean looking but scruffy man with foul breath was leaning over me, and I felt a knife press against my side. His hand grasped my groin and squeezed, and he said “Don’t scream, and you won’t be hurt.” I tried to fight him off, to push him off. I kicked and hit his thigh and chest, and he slapped me hard! It hurt, and I felt him sit up and use the knife to cut off my clothes. I was crying and whimpering as first my sweat pants were destroyed, then he cut up the center of my sweatshirt. My sports bra was then cut off and one hand mauled my breasts painfully as his other reached down and opened his pants.

Then came his weight pressed down on me, and I screamed as I felt his hard cock jammed into my dry and unlubricated cunt. It hurt! Oh god, how it hurt!

And I jerked awake with a scream! Oh dear god, that is what would have happened if I had not been Bohica!

I felt hands stroking my head, and Gloria holding me close and asking what was wrong. I was shaking and covered in sweat, but I was finally gaining control on my panic. I could even feel Bo’s “consciousness” in the background, urging me to relax, he was not needed and I could handle this on my own.

“It’s OK baby” I said to Gloria. “I’m sorry, it was just a nightmare. I’m OK now, honest.”

“Was it about Belize?”

“No, not exactly.” I turned and gave her a soft kiss, then said “I need to go take a shower though, I am covered in sweat. Can you start the coffee and maybe make some eggs? I know I’m not going back to sleep now, and we can talk once I have some caffeine in me.”

She said she would, and gave me another soft kiss as she headed into the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and after relieving my bladder turned up the shower as hot as I could and crawled in. And cried.

I have been having highly vivid dreams for years now. It was not even unusual to relive that night in the park, I had done that a few times a year at least for the last 5 years. But this was the first time I had relived it and NOT become Bohica. The first time in which I was actually raped.

And there is no doubt in my mind that is what would have happened if I was not a mutant. At that point I would have been a raped 22 year old, that had lost her parents, her home, her boyfriend, and likely would have had nothing left to live for. I even felt unclean, standing there and washing my pussy with soap and then rinsing off over and over again. Even though it was only a dream, it almost felt real.

I finally stopped after the fifth time, and coughed a few times as the tears finally slowed. I closed my eyes, and pressed my face against the cold tile, feeling coolness, soothing against my skin.

<Bohica, > I softly said in my mind. <Thank you, and I love you. You have saved even one more person that you never recognized. I know that you also saved me.>

Now I had talked to “myself” many times over the years like this, but never so intensely and personally. And for the first time it is like I heard a soft voice inside replying <You are welcome, I love you.>

I had finally regained control over myself, and after washing my hair and adding conditioner I got out and dried myself. I threw on a robe, and when I got to the kitchen Gloria was finishing her breakfast, and there was a plate with eggs, toast, and sausage waiting for me. And a cup of coffee.

“Thank you baby,” I said, and gave her a soft kiss before I sat down and started eating. She finished her toast, then got up and left. A moment later I sighed softly as she stood behind me and started to brush my still damp hair.

“Want to talk about it?” she said softly.

“No, but I know I should. You know I told you that since the Night, I have had highly vivid dreams sometimes, right? Well, most times they are, interesting. Sometimes it is of me sucking my boyfriend on the Night of Madness when the pain hit. Other times it was of having Mark plow me. I have even had dreams where Bohica was fucking me, and at least 2 where I was Bohica fucking you.

“I have also relived things in the past. Another mutant who cried when they learned that I was a Chameleon and that Bo used to be Chris. I have even relived when Alicia was raped. Tonight, this was the most horrifying one ever. It was that night in the park, when the guy tackled me when I was jogging. In my real life and in all the other dreams, when he pressed the knife into my side I changed into Bohica for the first time. I changed, threw him 10 feet away, and as he ran away screaming I became aware I was now a big black man and fainted.”

I took a deep breath, shuddering slightly. “This time, there was no Bohica. He slapped and hit me, then he cut off my clothes. I can still feel in the dream when he forced himself into me, and there was pain because I was dry. It hurt! And then I woke up, screaming.”

“Wait, you hurt in your dream? I thought you could not actually feel pain in your dreams.”

I sipped my coffee. “Actually, you can. Your mind simply filters out most of it. And since very few dreams for people actually involve pain, you almost never remember them. And if you want proof, you can also feel pleasure. And trust me there, I know!”

I took another bite of toast, then held it over my shoulder. Gloria took a bite, then gave me a kiss on the cheek before resuming her brushing of my hair. “Let’s see, this would have been during my first year as Bohica. I decided that it was wrong for him to masturbate, so I stopped. For about a month. Whenever Bo felt the need really strongly, I would just change back to Chris here and she would masturbate. Bo was getting no release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.