Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

I woke up early the next morning, and after taking another shower then putting the bedding in the wash I changed then got dressed, and headed downstairs. I opened the door to the garage at 5:45, and Elijah was already waiting outside.

“Good morning Elijah, have you eaten yet?” He shook his head so I had him follow me as I took him upstairs. 15 minutes later we were both eating eggs and sausage with coffee for me and an OJ for him as I asked him who he represented.

He looked at me, and softly said “Pitbulls, of course!” I just nodded, not saying a word. “Lil J told me I had to spend some time marking our territory before I could be a full member. He said they were moving in here more and more and we had to let everybody know that.”

This I knew, as the changing demographics in this area of town had caused the Rios to go into a decline as the barrio slowly changed into a ghetto. There were still a lot of bodegas around, and the northern part of town was still full of Hispanics, mostly retirees. But the average skin tone of those that lived around here was noticeably darker than they had been a decade or so before.

I got some more answers, like who Lil J reported to and where he normally hung out. Breakfast finished, I then had Eli follow me back to the door, and showed him the bucket, brush, and paint I had set aside. “OK little man, you are now gonna clean that area you tagged, and paint it over yet again. After that, we are gonna walk the neighborhood, and every tag we find within a 3 block radius you are gonna clean and cover. We should finish by noon.”

He just lowered his head and got to work. As he did, I started asking him about his grades and home life. I knew from the data from Control that he had been a 3.5 student, until about 2 years ago. Now I understood that was when his father moved from occasional weed to crack and lost his job. Shortly after that, he lost his home as his wife kicked him out and the 2 of them had been struggling ever since.

Sad as it was, there were some things that Bohica could never solve.

Once we finished hitting all the obvious graffiti, and I gave him a ride home. But I asked him to stop on by Monday evening after 6. “This is not a demand, Elijah. But do me a favor, and come by if you can.” I then went over to visit one of my occasional contacts.

Rusty was one of the older Pitbulls. He trafficked in weed and stolen merchandise until he got caught and did 5 years in the state Pen. He largely cleaned up his act since then, and now runs a small t-shirt and head shop. He was my “Unofficial Liaison” with the Pitbulls, and the man I went to when I wanted to learn something about them, or tell them something. The two of us had a pretty good relationship, and he understood that the gang he had been a part of as a youth was much different than it was now. His sons were members, but as far as I knew kept out of their more illegal activities. As soon as he saw me walk in the door, he had his wife take over and we started walking the neighborhood.

I told him about Lil J and Eli. “Man, that’s not good Bohica. I keep telling those fools too not be doing shit like that anymore. Everybody knows where one territory starts and another ends, this ain’t the 1990’s anymore. I’ll go have a talk with Lil J’s dad tonight, and get his ass straightened out. His dad is an old banger buddy of mine, I bet we can talk some sense into him. Especially since that’s the kinda shit that we’ve been trying to move away from for over a decade. It’s hard to get some to stop though, the money from boosting and dope is just so hard to resist for some.”

We talked a bit more, and he told me that the Bianchi’s were making moves in towards the main part of their territory, and away from the docks that were their normal turf. “Man, them I-ties are crazy now! They got this new crew that’s really trying to push out, they’ve even been harassing some of the girls and pimps on Wilkerson Boulevard. Now those that peddle the flesh don’t mind a little competition, there are enough stiff dicks for all. But they are starting to try and run the girls off, and that just ain’t right.”

“Let me guess, Cavallo Pazzo is behind it.”

“Yea, that guy is nuts. Roberto is the man behind the push, but his new enforcer is a piece of work. All I know is that they call him ‘Paolo the Punisher’, and he likes to beat people half to death with his fists. Between the two of them, they have taken over almost all the gang activities in the dockside area, and are now moving into our territory.” Interesting, more data for Control.

“Dude, we’ve not had a real gang war with them since my dad was a kid. In fact, the main reason he and the others started the Pitbulls was to try and keep them in their neighborhoods and away from ours. Yea, we have a few that carry guns, but we ain’t them hard core types in LA that carry assault rifles and the like. For most of the kids, a pipe or shiv is all they ever carry for intimidation. They want to send a message, not kill off the customers. But Cavallo Pazzo, he and Paolo have been leaving bodies in Dockside for over three years, and I think we are gonna get hit by them next.”

“What, you think they are going to move here? Into Darktown?”

“Naw man, they know they can not do that. But we will lose everything from the bluffs down. And from the west side to the river. And we do have some, interests, down in that area. Mostly working girls, there is a lot more demand for working girls near the docks than there is up here. They are already being warned to find new streets to walk, and that causes ripples.”

“Like the Barbarian Invasions of Rome,” I said softly, remembering a show I had seen once on cable.

“Exactly! Man, you got it. Yes, the girls there get pushed out, they have no choice but to come here. Then the girls here get pushed out, and maybe have no choice but to move into Rios territory. Then either the Rios push back, or we have a war with them. Or we push back and have a war with the Bianchi’s. Ugly business my friend, ugly business.”

I told him I would look into it, and we parted ways. I headed back to the garage and sat at the computer and wrote out a detailed report for Control. Roberto I had been hearing about for a while now, even Di and I had talked about him, but this Paolo was news to me.

It was just before sunset when I got back into Blue Beauty and headed over to Darktown proper. I spent a few hours patrolling the area, and things were rather calm. Calm, other than a few kids throwing rocks at the windows of a closed warehouse. I just chased them off, calling 2 I recognized by name and warning them that next time we would be going to see their mothers.

Amazing how mentioning a tough punk’s mother will put the fear of God into him.

But after writing up the report, I pondered what else my conversation with Rusty meant. And I admit before I had always thought of him as just an old gangbanger, who had gotten burned and was now happy with his lower middle-class life. But he knew about the cause of the downfall of Rome. That was actually kind of deep, for somebody I had always thought of as a low-level banger who did not even have a High School diploma, but a GED from prison.

I stopped for dinner at Carl’s, and Gloria sat with me between waiting on customers. I was just finishing up when my phone rang. I checked the ID and answered it. “Heya Di, what’s up?”

“Bo, got some information for you, can you talk?”

I gulped down the last of my soda and said “Let me call you back in about 5. I’m finishing my dinner now and will call you right back.”

I gave Gloria a quick kiss and left her $15 for dinner and tip, and told her I would take her home unless something came up. I then went out to Blue Beauty and called Di back.

“OK, I got a heads-up when you put in that information because all the Roberto Ricci take comes to me right away. I’ve been following him for a few years now, and he’s a slippery bastard. Like Al Capone, he is very open and loves to show off his wealth. And we have heard about this Paolo before. But we had also heard of a muscle of Ricci’s called ‘The Punisher’ in the past. But you are the first to tie him together with Paolo. This is big, because although we have a description of him Control has no record of his full name, or where he came from. He first appeared on the radar about 4 years ago as a street-level enforcer in Dockside. All we know is that he is in his mid 20’s, and instead of weapons he beats people with his bare hands.” She then paused.

“Here’s the thing Bo, we suspect he’s a Rogue. We have some of the medical reports of those he has assaulted, and the injuries do not match straight beatings. Skull fractures, crushed ribs, once he even shattered a guy’s femur from punching him. That has to be enhanced strength, it’s the only way it fits.”

“Ouf!” I exclaimed. “Great, so Crazy Horse has a Rogue, that actually explains a lot. Anything else we know about him Di?”

“I tied you into my dossier on him, you can read it all yourself. No photo, a few composite sketches that are pretty vague, From reading what you gave us, it seems he is moving out of his home turf and moving into Darktown. He was just my and Clint’s problem, but now it looks like he’s yours also. If you want, we can keep tracking him and see if we can work together on this. That sound alright with you Bo?”

“Any time sweetie, any time.”

“Clint is also helping me when things cross into Downtown, so he might want to get involved also.”

“Sounds good to me. In fact, I think it might even be a good idea for the three of us to go out together sometime. Let others see us together, like a team.” I told her about my date at Smokey’s, and she said it sounded like a great idea. Before I knew it, she had brought Clint in on a conference call, and we decided that since it seemed quiet everywhere why not make it tonight?

I decided to take advantage of it. “OK, but I want to bring a date, so no shop talk there, OK? I’ll give Di the address and we can meet there at 8. I’ll go and get Gloria, I think she won’t have a problem getting off of work early. The dress is semi-formal, so slacks, a button-down shirt, and a tie are minimum for you Clint. Di, almost anything but jeans and a t-shirt should be fine for you.”

“Oh, don’t worry about me Bo, I know just what to wear. I’m actually looking forward to this.”

After hanging up, I looked up the number for Smokey’s, and as luck would have it, Helen answered.

“Helen, this is Bohica. Remember that favor I asked for?”

“Uhhh, of coming back again with some friends?”

“You got it. I will need a table for four plus one tonight, at 8. Will that be a problem?”

I heard her call for Smokey in the background, and after a short conversation, she said “No, it won’t be a problem at all. But four plus one? Not a table for five?”

“Helen, the one is a wolf, he does not sit at the table. But enough room for him on the floor would be a good idea.”

She gulped and said it would not be a problem. So that taken care of, I headed back in to see if Gloria could join us. She actually squealed when I asked her, and she did not even ask her Uncle if she could get off early. “Uncle Carl, Bo and I are going out. Close early or call one of the other girls in, that’s up to you. See you later!” I saw him peek his head under the window laughing. And he just waved, as Gloria was already heading out the door.

I drove her home and she dashed in to get ready as I drove home to change myself. I took a fast shower and changed into my suit, and got to Gloria’s just as she was finishing her hair. She looked spectacular, this time in a maroon dress that went to her ankles, and looked like it was spray-painted onto her body. Walking her to the car, it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra under it. Or panties either for that matter. Yes, I caressed her bottom right before she slipped in, so sue me.

It was 5 until 8 when we pulled into the parking lot, and Clint was already waiting outside on his trike. In a snazzy looking pair of black slacks and a matching silk shirt and tie. I introduced him to Gloria, and she was thrilled, to say the least. We talked for a few minutes until we saw the box truck driving towards the parking lot.

Di waved at us as she pulled in next to his trike, and I think we all gasped when she got out. “Oh my god,” Gloria softly whispered as she got out, and both Clint and I were stunned.

Diana was wearing a black silk Cheongsam, that also fit her like a second skin. It accentuated her curves in all the right way and flowed all the way to her ankles. The silver and gold dragons embroidered into it almost looked like they were chasing each other. And her hair was done up, with 2 sticks holding it in place in the back.

We all exchanged hugs, and with Fang in tow headed inside. To say we stunned everybody was an understatement! The room got deathly quiet when the 4 of us walked in, and even Smokey and Helen were stunned. 2 big and imposing guys, walking in with 2 goddesses. I stepped up to the counter and theatrically said in a loud voice “Bohica, with a guest. As well as The Sensei, Dire Wolf, and Fang. I believe we have a table reserved.” We were taken immediately to a large booth in the corner near the stage, and I ordered snacks and drinks for everybody. Clint however had to sit on the end, with his legs in the aisle. He just could not fit in sitting normally.

As they were being delivered, Smokey came over and chatted with us all for a few minutes. He actually seemed shy, and then asked if it was OK if he got a photograph of us for the entryway. We all agreed and sat for several photos, In the last one I called Helen over and had her sit between Clint and Dire Wolf, and she almost looked starstruck. Of course, he asked if we had any requests, and Gloria and I asked if we could have the same 2 songs. Clint asked if they could do “Rise” by Herb Alpert, and Di asked for “Feels So Good” by Chuck Mangione.

“Oh, I think you two just made Tiny’s night with those, Miss Dire Wolf, Mister Sensei!” Smokey said. “He always loves a good trumpet solo, and most of our numbers tend to be heavier in sax and piano. Those are a bit newer than most of our songs, but that will not be a problem, trust me.”

We then started chatting and enjoying the company of each other, as both Di and Clint were trying to find out how long Gloria and I had been together. She told them about how we had met, and then meeting again a few nights later. “I almost had to badger him into taking me out, and this was the first place he took me. It was almost like something out of a movie, and I fell in love with this place that first night. I couldn’t get ready fast enough when he asked me to join you all, thank you for letting me come.”

Fang popped up his head and looked up at Di for a moment. With a nod, she smiled as he stood up and started to walk slowly around the room, checking everybody out. Some smiled nervously, others visibly shied away as he came close. But after walking around the room he came back and looked at her, then with a soft sigh laid back down on the floor again.

“Dire Wolf, what was that about?” Gloria asked.

“Well, he feels a bit protective of me, and he always likes to make a circuit around a new place. I think to see who is here and where the routes of escape are. And no, we can not really talk to each other, but there is almost a link between us, where we can sense what each other is feeling. And please, just Dire. No need to be formal.”

We spent the next 4 hours there, occasionally talking with other guests and the members of the band between breaks. Clint and Di both loved the songs that were played for them, but like us were blown away when Helen and Smokey took the stage to play Rhapsody in Blue. And like the last time, they did not play the short 9 minute version most were familiar with but the full 20 minute version.

And just like last time, she got a standing ovation at the end. After Helen left the stage she came and joined us. We all chatted until almost midnight when we all started to head out to go home. Even Fang got a hug from everybody as we got into our vehicles and each headed home.

Gloria and I spent a few minutes kissing at her front door as I dropped her off, and I told her we might be able to head out again on Monday night. But after that, I was going to be tied up so she might not see me for the next week or so.

I got back to the garage just after 1 and went to the street then rooftops to get back home. By 2 I was showered and changed back into myself, and drifting off to sleep.

After a quick breakfast the next morning I was driving over to Mark’s kitchen, where I finally met his partner Terry. Terry actually fit the image I had of what a caterer was like. Slender, impeccable attire and hair, and it was obvious he swished more than a set of windshield wipers in a downpour. But he was passionate about cooking, and I was helping them bounce ideas for the menu.

Finally, they decided on empanadas, as they could be prepared in advance, and only needed to be deep-fried for a few minutes. And being able to be made from beef, chicken, pork, and fish as well as other meats, they could make a large variety with a few simple changes. Also, they did not need plates or silverware, they could be eaten with hands. Fries, fish sticks, and finger steaks were finally decided on as the other main items. Terry made the order for the ingredients, which would be delivered the next morning, as Mark went through the kitchen and got the prep areas ready. He went ahead and got an early start by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl for the empanada crust, and I marveled at many things I had never really seen in use before. Like the giant mixer, that had a bowl that must have held 20 gallons.

Terry said he would be back the next morning to take delivery at 6 AM, and told Mark he should be there to start actual prep at 8. He had barely left when Mark pushed me against the wall, kissing me deeply. I kissed him back with equal passion, the fingers of my right hand running through his hair as my left was squeezing his bottom, pulling him tighter against me.

I was so glad I had worn a dress, as I felt his hand reach down under the hem at my knee and back up under it. I parted my thighs as his fingers reached my panties, surely finding them growing damper as my excitement rose.

And like an earlier encounter in my kitchen, soon I was bent over the prep counter with my panties pulled to the side and my dress gathered at my hips as Mark was plunging in and out of me with an almost frantic need. I knew this was going to be a fast fuck, so I shoved my right hand down between my legs and into my panties and started to quickly stroke my clit as I moaned into my left arm.

Mark’s hands were on my hips, pulling me back and forth in time with his thrusts, sinking deeply into me with each thrust. I could feel my inner walls filling and emptying with each entry, and I could feel my own orgasm growing. He was throbbing in me and I could feel his sweat dripping onto my ass so I knew he was close. With a deep growl he thrust deep into me, and I could tell he was splashing my cunt with his cum moments before I reached my own peak, biting my arm to quiet my moans as I came on his cock and my fingers.

Finally, he pulled out of me, and I could tell I was starting to leak down my thighs again with our combined fluids. I grabbed a hand towel that was on the counter and used it to catch the worst of the overflow, then held it between my thighs as I pulled a pad out of my purse and applied it inside my panties. He came over and kissed me as I pulled my panties back into place, and smoothed my skirt back down over my hips.

After cleaning up after our quickie, he put the towel into the washing machine in the back along with some other things that needed cleaning, and started the cycle before we headed off. A quick dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, then back to his place where we made the beast with 2 backs two more times before finally drifting off to a satiated slumber in his bed.

The next morning we shared a quick shower with each of us using our hands on each other for a final release. Then after a quick breakfast of omelets, Mark drove me back to the kitchen and I got in my car and headed home.

I fiddled around for a bit, then changed and headed to the garage. I was already looking forward to the tunnel so I did not have to do this every time I wanted to go out as Bohica. An hour later I was pulling Blue Beauty out of the garage and heading over to the mall.

One disadvantage of being Bo was that I had never really had many clothes other than what I wore for working, and now a single suit. I spent the next 4 hours on a shopping spree, getting several sets of jeans, some shorts, shoes and shirts. I spent almost $2,000 on my new wardrobe, since now I actually had a place to keep it all. When I got back I put the colored items in the wash, then changed into a pair of blue jeans and t-shirt that had been purchased by the team that prepared the apartment for me. And I pulled out an old blue jean jacket and threw on a Wildcats baseball cap.

And dressed like this, I got back into Blue Beauty and headed to Dockside.

I parked a few blocks away outside of a mini-mall, and walked the rest of the way. With the worn jeans and shirt I looked like any other denizen of the area, and I started to get the feeling for things around here. Prior to this, most of my experience in Dockside was simply in passing through it. Paul and I (along with other boyfriends before him) normally drove through the area on the way to Riverfront Park.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.