Bohica - Cover

Bohica

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After the Earth is struck by some kind of radiation from space, some people gain super powers. This is the story of one of them, who at the start is thought to be one of the weakest Super Heroes there is. Notice, the main character is granted a power to change genders, so the point of view narration may be of a female reliving past memories through the narration of a male.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Transformation  

“Christina Sarah Green! You get your fanny down here right now!”

I shivered in my bed, knowing all too well what was coming next. I had lived this moment countless times over the last decade since it happened. It was early morning, my dad had just left for work, and I had been out on a late date and gotten home after 1 in the morning.

My purse was lying on the floor next to the dining table where I thought I had placed it the night before. It was dark when I had come in, and it had obviously fallen off the table and onto the floor. Half of the contents had spilled out of it when it fell.

Including 2 condoms still in their wrappers.

Still in my daddy’s long T I wore to sleep in, I looked and cringed. “Mommy, those are...”

“I know what they are! What are you doing with them? That’s what I want to know!”

“You know what I was doing with them, or you would not have asked!” I said in response. God, I was 16 years old, I was not a little girl anymore!

“You mean, you have been using them?”

I nodded, blushing in shame.

Then she took me in her arms, holding me tight and running her fingers through my hair then kissing my forehead as I started to cry softly. “I admit, I was shocked, and also a little sad when I found them, baby. But at least you are doing it safely Chris. No, no, no, stop crying. I suspected it, but it was still a shock to see the proof. Now come on upstairs, we need to have a talk.”

I woke up then, feeling both loved and sad at this dream memory. I had told her that Scott and I had only done it a few times, a little lie as we had been fucking for over 4 months by then. But that week she took me to the doctor and put me on the pill. “It’s good you’re using them. But trust me, they are not enough. Let’s just say your dad and I were using them, and you were an unexpected but welcome blessing. Keep using them, but this is to make sure I’m not a grandmother too soon.”

Well, we did keep using them, for another 2 months. After that we did not use them until we broke up shortly afterwards. And it was better without, even if he did not last as long before he finished. And it even felt nicer for me without, even if it was then more messy and he did not last as long. Something about feeling his bare skin rubbing against my insides just felt better, even if it was all in my mind.

I smiled at the memories as I made my breakfast. I was doing some bookkeeping when Mark called, and he said the event was a success. He asked if I could meet him that night, and I put him off until Monday night. “I got a lot to do, I hope you understand. I gotta finish this, then write some checks for taxes. I think I’m going to turn in early, I hope you understand.” Thankfully he said he did, and I said that I would make it up to him. Saying he missed me he hung up, and I almost though he was going to say “The L Word” for a moment. We were getting there, but not quite yet.

The paperwork of running a business finally finished, I went into the bunker and changed. Shortly afterwards, Bo was patrolling the rooftops. This was much earlier than usual for me, but things were fairly calm. This was another patrol where simply seeing me was enough for most of the scum to scatter or behave.

It was quiet, and just after dark when the phone rang. It was Doug, and he told me that he would like to meet me the next day at the garage. Oh boy, I already had a date with Mark tomorrow night. I told him I could do that, and we agreed to meet at 6.

I moved to the center of the roof and changed to Chris real quick, then pulled out my other phone and called Mark. Thankfully he understood, and agreed that we could share a quiet dinner at my place at 9. Crisis averted. I changed back to Bo, and after adjusting myself I was ready to continue.

I saw a couple of punks skulking behind a white guy, and tried to drop quietly to the street behind them. But a beer can I had not seen crunched when I landed, and they looked back at me and scattered. Well, they had not done anything yet, so I let them go. Instead I shadowed the obviously intoxicated guy until he got to a bus stop and was shortly afterwards riding away.

10:30, just enough time. I headed over to Carl’s and arrived as they were finishing their closing routine. When they got outside, Carl laughed as Gloria almost skipped over to me and gave me a big hug, and a quick kiss. He and I looked around as the cook locked the roll-down door, then we all shook hands as we parted.

“Thank you for watching out for Gloria, I feel a lot better knowing you’re gonna make sure she gets home safe. Ain’t nobody gonna bother her when you’re around.”

I almost choked when Gloria whispered “But maybe I wanna be bothered by somebody”. Softly enough so only I heard it, thankfully. She tried to take my hand, but I smiled and shook my head. When we got to the first intersection, instead of going straight I said we should go that way. All of the street lights were broken and once in darkness I reached out and took her hand in mine.

“Gloria, I think it best if we keep it quiet among others. You know some people would like to see me taken down, and I don’t want them going after you.” I squeezed her hand, and said “I’m thinking of you, and want to keep you safe.”

“I understand that, and thank you for that. I guess you’re right, but I don’t have to like it.”

We made about 3 blocks, and I heard footsteps about 50 yards behind us getting closer. I raised my voice, and simply said “I don’t want no trouble brother, just walk away.” The footsteps stopped for a moment, then thankfully headed the other way. I really did not want a fight tonight.

About 2 blocks from her house, Gloria pulled me into an opening between 2 buildings. Pushing me (with little resistance) against the wall, she plastered herself against me and I bent my head into her kiss. I could feel all of her pressed into all of me, and my hands lowered to caress her bottom. She purred into my mouth, and her tongue met mine.

I hiked up the back of the slightly tacky waitress skirt and slipped my hands into the back of her panties and pulled her against me. Her ass felt good in my hands, and I marveled at how firm and smooth her cheeks were. Her pelvis rubbed against me, and I could feel her grinding against my bulge.

She pulled at my hands, and I removed them reluctantly, thinking maybe I had gone too far. But she reached up under my jacket and unzipped it, using her hands to slip it off. She dropped it onto the ground, I was taken aback when she moved it to where she wanted, then knelt down on my jacket.

“I’ve been thinking of this all day,” she whispered, looking up at me as she unfastened my pants, then fished out my cock. I moaned as she took it in both of her hands, then started to stroke me. “God, I still can barely believe how big you are,” she whispered, then took the head into her mouth.

Her lips barely covered the crown as she continued to stroke me, her tongue doing amazing things to the tip. She tried to take a little more in, but was unable to. I let my hands run through her hair as she sucked and licked, her hands never stopping their movements up and down the shaft. Oh, this was a million times better than when I did it to myself!

After either minutes or a few seconds, I felt the pressure build. I moaned I was almost there, and her hands moved faster once again. I groaned in delight as I once again let loose in her mouth. Oh, such bliss!

The male orgasm is so much stronger in initial pleasure than that of the female, but it lasts nowhere near as long. One is sharp and intense, but quickly fades and is almost entirely centered in the penis. The other comes in waves, and seems to flow through the entire body. And I pondered the fact I was one of only a few people on the planet that really knew what each one felt like.

I pulled her up again and kissed her deeply, then I gently turned her around. I then had her lean against the wall, and sank to my own knees. Kneeling on my jacket, I lifted up the hem of her blue waitress dress, and looking into her eyes I reached up and pulled down her panties. Her eyes almost glowed as she stepped out of them with one foot, leaving them draped around the ankle of her other foot.

Taking a deep breath, I gazed for a moment at her pussy. A small triangle gracing it, and the inner labia barely peeking out from her outer lips. I leaned forward, and for the first time licked a pussy.

I used everything I knew that I liked as Chris. I licked and kissed around her clit, I slipped first one then 2 fingers into her. As I suspected, no hymen. I caressed all over her inner walls, searching for and finding her G-spot and pressing as I moved between kissing, then licking, then sucking her clit. It took maybe 7 or 8 minutes until she was bucking against my face, biting and moaning into her hand as she climaxed.

She tasted wonderful, and I knew I would eat her as often as I could. Even as Chris in the back of my mind was more than a little repulsed by what I had done. Chris was not a lesbian after all, even though the part of me that was Chris enjoyed pleasing her new friend.

But Chris had no right to complain, seeing as how she liked sucking cocks and taking them inside of her. I thought to myself “If Chris can suck cocks whenever she wants, then Bo can lick a pussy.” I rose back up and pressed myself against her as we kissed a little more, then I held her steady as she pulled her panties back up. Then hand in hand we continued walking.

“If that was your first time, how did you learn to eat pussy so good Bo?”

I chuckled. “You can learn all kinds of things on the Internet baby,” I responded.

She told me about her new friend she had made, a white girl who owned a crafts shop. She told me about how they met, and about her shop. I said I knew of it, but had never been inside.

“I admit, I was almost jealous of her,” she said as we turned the last corner towards her house. “She has the most amazing body, and tits I only wish I had.”

“Baby, what you have are plenty good for me. It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you wear them.”

She told me that she wanted to take me someplace next week, and I agreed. We made a date for Wednesday evening, and she told me to dress more casual than I had last time. I agreed, and said I would pick her up at 8. We kissed a bit more in front of her house, and I waited to make sure she was safely inside before I headed on home.

I was on tenterhooks all day, and as soon as I closed the shop I was in the bunker and changed into black sweats. Dressing in my Bohica Garb I carefully slipped onto the roof then almost sprinted 4 blocks before I could safely drop back to the ground. I almost trotted to the garage, and saw Diana and Doug sitting in a car waiting for me.

They both got out and shook my hand, then Doug pulled out a keychain and pressed a button. The garage door lifted up, and I was greeted with ... A garage.

He urged me inside and pressed the button again, and the door lowered. “It’s closed sweetie” he said, and Diana became Di. The loose fitting knee long dress was now tight fitting and barely below her crotch. And I realized it had been made perfectly, so she could wear it in either form.

I looked at them both, then changed also, and pulled a pair of slippers out of my small pack, stepping out of my shoes and into them. The sweats felt like a tent, so I tightened the waist string and pushed up the sleeves. I gave both of them a hug, and Doug started to show me around.

“This is the obvious part, I put a rush on this one as a favor. If you open the doors, this is all anybody will see.”

He then took me to a wall and kicked a spot on the baseboard. “This opens the door. The computer is on the Control network, and it is secure. Trust me, the router is unidirectional. You can do anything on the Internet, but they can only respond if you allow them to. They can not and will not monitor or snoop in any way. The tunnel will take about 2 months, but you can use this until then. That door will lead to a tunnel, which will connect to your house. A high speed electric cart can be used to go from one end to another, we figure 3 minutes each way. Here, let me show you upstairs.”

We exited and closed the door. “The place is also voice controlled. You will need to spend about an hour programming it to your voices, the documentation is on the desktop. Once done, as either Chris or Bo you can command the door to open and close, and a lot of other things.”

There was a small office I peeked into on the side, typical office desk and chair. He then led me to a door that took me upstairs.

Man cave, for sure. It was decorated, with movie posters and schmaltzy man type art on the walls. Bo liked it, Chris hated it. The living room had a 55” TV and BluRay player. A selection of movies was in a small case nearby. Yea, guy flicks.

A couch, love seat and easy chair were in the room, in very good condition but obviously used. “We thought it should look lived in, but feel free to do anything you like. This is all yours, courtesy of Control. Keep or get rid of whatever you like.”

The bedroom was spartan, but functional. “That’s an 80 inch Queen sized bed. The bedding is all new, but has been washed many times so it would not seem new. You are a big guy, and a standard Queen would look out of place unless you only planned on sleeping alone, diagonally.”

The closet and drawers already had clothes in them, even my size. I looked at them, and Di smiled. “You should know Control has all your sizes. The measurements they take every year at your annual physical are good for something after all. More than once I had them send me replacement clothing when mine got damaged in the line of duty.” Di then chuckled, saying “One thing Spiderman never has to worry about, trying to crawl walls with his dong hanging out.”

We all laughed, and Doug pressed on a knothole on the back of the closet, and another door opened. This time it was to another storage space, empty gun holders on the wall and a perfect copy of Bo’s outfit hanging on a hook. Good, I could now change up here if I had to, and nobody would wonder why I had the outfit in my closet. We then walked to where curtains covered the large window on the far wall of the living room. Wow! Instead of the window from my last time in here, there was a sliding glass door that looked out to a patio that had been built on top of the roof next door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.