The Waabanow - 02 - Cover

The Waabanow - 02

Copyright© 2018 by Harry Carton

Chapter 5

You’ll know this chapter’s theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Seth Lightfoot, 4th degree Waabanow, sat quietly meditating in a cave a long distance from the three young men who were tied and cuffed in chairs. Seth opened a leather pouch and put some of the contents into his mouth, washed the herbs down with some water, and just waited.

In about half an hour, the Waabanow’s mind had changed. It now wandered the surrounding tunnels and caves, and focused on the three young men: ‘Pissy’ Parsons, ‘Jimbo’ Alexander, and Eddie Consol. The three of them were asleep, having been in the dark and quiet of their individual captivity for several hours.

The Waabanow invaded their dreams and spoke to them in a voice that sounded like their auditory image of the timber rattler.

I will come for you. You will die by my bite and the bites of my kind. We will withhold this death sentence, if you go tomorrow and tell the truth to Agent Wrox of the FBI,” said the snake voice, in their minds. “This is the death you will enjoy. Yes, I will enjoy it, as will you. The enjoyment of peace. Can you take pleasure in your own death?” Can a snake laugh? They heard it. And then they felt the snake bite their penises, their throats. They reacted with violent jerks and as the voice receded from them, they fell into a fitful sleep. This ‘torture’ was repeated several times. It was seared into their brains.

Hours later, he carefully gave them a light dose of the sleepy juice and the ropes that held them were slacked by the Waabanow. He carried them individually to their cars, without seeing the guardian mountain lions.

He put them, naked, clothes on the car seat nearby, and shut them into their respective vehicles.

Seth went into the woods nearby and found his own Jeep. Taking a moment to contact his overnight watch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.