A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

The next week was nerve wracking.

Kick boxing was okay, as training for the fight became my sole focus. I’d never been a big kicker so there wasn’t a lot of that worked in, though I did like the teep kick (a front or push kick, kinda like a jab in boxing).

There was no background on my opponent or game plan given to me. Mr. Singh and Master Boripat were relentless in perfecting my technique and footwork. That in conjunction with my new running method, I was going to bed sore and tired most nights.

We weren’t learning anything new at school but were prepping for finals. I thought I was ready, but it was always good to have a refresher.

The vibe at the lunchroom table had changed, or maybe I was just reading too much into it. Though my interactions with Beth had definitely changed. The looks she was giving me were all variations on the “come fuck me” look with a lot of lip licking, and sucking her fingers. I couldn’t believe she was doing it in the lunchroom. I was amazed that Frank either was oblivious or didn’t care.

I think she was doing it just to fuck with me as Ellie had to have told her it wasn’t going to happen. She kept it up the whole week, and I was beginning to dread going to lunch. Ellie thought it was hilarious, and kinda blew me off when I said it was disrespectful of Frank. Ellie kept egging Beth on.

Friday after school, Ellie and I spent some time reviewing things we thought we’d need for finals followed by some time spent cuddling on the couch. She kept teasing me about the party. I didn’t want to go but felt not joining in would be kinda judging them, although I figured some of them would be exhibitionists and liked people just watching. Ellie reminded about picking her up.

“Remember Barnim, you need to be cleaned up and here by about 4:45pm to pick me up.”

“I figured that I wouldn’t shower after work, that way everyone would avoid me.”

“Good luck with that. Beth would still probably be willing to have a go at you.”

“I told you both that it wasn’t going to happen. Just so you know, I’m disappointed in your actions at lunch this week. Allowing her to disrespect not only you and me, but also Frank. Think about that. I love you.”

I turned and went home, not waiting for a reaction even though she was calling after me.


Work was pretty good with spring in full swing, so we were constantly busy. All the regulars had gotten used to me by now and the tips I was making regularly exceeded my hourly pay.

Charlotte was still a royal pain in my ass. I honestly didn’t know what her problem was, other than being a prima donna. For some reason it seemed to be her life’s goal to get me fired. The more I avoided her, the worse it got. She even tried to tell Mr. Pope that I was stealing, I mean all I did was give mom my discount when she stopped by. Normally mom would just tell me what she’d want and reimburse me when I brought the stuff home. I was unaware that Charlotte was watching me like a hawk during her lunch break. A few minutes after mom left, she was dragging Mr. Pope out of the office.

“He’s stealing from you Uncle Marty. I saw him giving people his employee discount.”

“Barnim, did you give your discount to anyone?”

“Yes sir. Though I only did it once, you can check the register tape.”

“See I told you that he’s stealing from you Uncle Marty. Are you going to fire him now?”

She had this look of glee on her face like she’d gotten everything she asked for on Christmas. I just don’t know what I ever did to this chick. She needed to get some help with her problems.

“Mr. Pope, I only gave the discount to my mom like you said I could. This was the first time she came into the store since I started working here.”

“OK. Thank the Lord! It’s been nice not having to deal with her all spring.”

“Yes sir, she normally has me pick the stuff up. She was driving by and decided to stop.”

“Barnim, I told you to call me Marty.”

“Yes sir.”

“That’s even worse. There’s no talking to you Barnim. Let’s go have another talk Charlotte.”

They turned to go into Mr. Pope’s office. I could hear the start of the conversation before the office door closed.

“If you don’t leave that boy alone, I’m going to have to discuss your employment future with your parents.”

The door closed and the rest of my workday was quiet. Leaving work, I got this feeling of dread about going to the party. I was not optimistic on whether the outcome would be positive. In my mind it was just to what degree it would be a disaster. I had heard “Happy wife, Happy life”, that didn’t cover girlfriends did it?

Getting home, I figured on top of getting ready, that something to eat was in order as I wasn’t sure if there was going to be food at this party. Dinner wasn’t ready and I didn’t have time to cook anything. Ham and cheese sandwiches, it is. I ate then took a shower. It didn’t strike me that the party was going to be formal attire, so I dressed as such, jeans plus a Dwight Yoakum t-shirt from the concert. I had to remind mom that I was going out, even though I’d told her as soon as I found out I was going to the party.

Pulling into Ellie’s driveway, she came bounding out. Jumping into the truck, she wiggled her way into my lap.

“Barnim, I need to tell you I’m sorry for this week at lunch. You were right, it wasn’t right what Beth was doing, and my encouraging her was just as bad.”

I could tell she meant it, trying to understand my point of view. Though she was rubbing her ass all along my crotch as she talked which had the normal result.

“Well, the monster accepts my apology. Do you forgive me?”

“Yes, and if you keep that up, I’m going to drag you inside and we’ll have our own party.”

She scooted into the passenger seat. “We should at least go for a little while.”

I didn’t know if it was going to be fun, but I’d keep an open mind. Just cause I didn’t participate in the same kinks, didn’t mean I’d condemn anyone for theirs.

It was about a 10-minute drive to Beth’s house which was in a very wealthy subdivision called Lake Barrow. Ellie had the gate code so we drove right in. Pulling up to the house, Ellie and I were both amazed. Our houses were pretty big, but this was damn near mansion sized. Just looking from the street, it had to be about 2 times the size of my house.

“Holy shit Barnim, this place is huge.”

“Yeah, I hope they have the maps like at the mall that say “You are here”. I mean I wouldn’t want to get lost.”

“I swear you are such a goofball. You should really buy me something nice for having to put up with you.”

“Well, I already bought you something nice. I’ll give it to you on Monday.”

“Really?”

“Yep, I got a spanking with your name on it.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Just like I wouldn’t dare to tickle torture you?”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“We’ll see. Let’s go in.”

I let Ellie walk to the door in front of me. The jeans she had on highlighted that fine ass. I stepped up next to her and goosed her.

“HEY!!”

“Sorry. Such a fine ass, I couldn’t resist.”

“Behave.”

“Yes dear.”

Ellie rang the doorbell, then rang it again when a couple minutes went by. The door opened and Beth was standing back a bit from it. She was wearing a slutty Girl Scout outfit. She wasn’t really my cup of tea, though the outfit had potential: sexy short jumper skirt, brown vest barely covering her tits, thigh highs, and come fuck me heels. I leaned over and whispered in Ellie’s ear.

“We need to get you an outfit like that.”

“Not now, and who says I don’t already have one.”

Well that started all kinds of images running through my mind and reactions started happening down below. I was broken out my daydreaming by Beth.

“OH MY!”

The look on her face was of wonder. I knew what she we thinking, Beth was staring holes into my crotch. They started to giggle at me again. Ellie kinda pushed me through the door. As soon as the door closed, they started as if I wasn’t even there.

“I don’t blame the monster for coming out especially with as much skin as you’re showing Beth.”

That moment I realized my cock was showing himself to everyone, and I think Ellie knew what I was thinking about. I hope her making Beth think it was because of her didn’t embolden her. She wasn’t what I looked for and from what I saw of her personality this past week it wasn’t just her body.

Beth had to be about 5’3 and about 157lbs, she was a BBW. Her tits were weirdly extremely small for her size and without a bra on, I could see that even being on the smaller side, they had a large amount of sag. Beth was an ok person, but it definitely wasn’t her that caused me to get hard. Though I wouldn’t put Ellie in a bad position by saying anything to the contrary. I wouldn’t have sex with a friend’s girlfriend, and seeing Beth dressed like this cemented that.

“You look really good Beth.”

“Thank you. Both of you look really good as well. Barnim, it looks like you may be bigger than Ellie was telling me. Let’s go sit down and have a conversation before everyone else shows up in about a half hour.” She was blushing at my compliment as she said this.

We were led through the huge beautiful house to a sunroom with couches in the back. Frank was already there, and I had to keep myself from laughing out loud when I saw his outfit. It was a velvet “Hugh Hefner”-style smoking jacket; he had some sort of pajama pant on as well. Seemed the party was being officiated by the Geek Hugh Hefner.

“Barnim, Ellie it’s good to see you guys. I know Beth wants to talk you to try and convince you. Know that I’m good with it if you decide to do it.”

“I do appreciate the offer, though I’m going to have decline. It’s not something I’m comfortable with, and y’all being my friends makes it an impossibility.”

“I really do understand Barnim. Just hear Beth out, know that she has my encouragement to have fun. I’ll leave you in her capable hands and possibly orifices. I have to get the refreshments ready.”

With that he turned and walked out. I could only imagine what was going to happen. Beth was fidgeting as she sat, looking at Ellie, then at me, then at my crotch. It went on in a loop for a good minute or two. I wasn’t going to let myself get talked into something that I didn’t want to do. I had a slight problem with that in my first go around.

“Barnim, I know that you don’t want to do what I’m offering. I only have one question. Why is it ok that you have sex with other people, but Ellie isn’t allowed?”

“So, who told you that Beth.”

“Ellie did, she explained the mechanics of y’alls relationship. I read between the lines of what she said and it’s unfair that you get to run all around fuck all the women you want and Ellie is restricted to you.”

I was baffled, that’s not what our relationship was. How she came to that conclusion finally hit me. Beth had it explained to her, and she heard what she wanted. It seemed to me that this was the start of the creep of insidious radical feminism. I guess the first go around I hadn’t recognized it until a lot later.

“Well Beth, I’m pretty sure that you were told actually how we are, and you took it however you wanted. Seem about right Ellie?”

“I don’t know where this is coming from Barnim.”

Then it dawned on me. I had a pretty damn good idea where this plan of Beth’s was going. I just needed to push the right buttons to get her to spill the beans. If I was right, we’d be leaving before the party even started. Frank would need to be told so that he could figure out his own stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.