A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

The next few weeks went by without a visit from the cops.

Working the day after the encounter with Ms. Pallesen, I prepared myself for my leisurely stroll with 1stSgt Gibbs.

I got let out of work just after noon, and then it was a just shy of a 3hr drive including a stop to get some food. I got there 10 minutes early but was still the last to show up.

“About time you showed up.”

I had no response, and then the brow beating started and never stopped till we were done. My mind was still wrapping itself around what had happened the night before, so I only caught about half of what was said.

It was about 5.5 miles each way, being distracted kept my mind off the hike and the fact I was toting around a 50lb pack. We finished in about the same time as the drive out here. If the trail had been completely flat, it wouldn’t have taking as long.

About halfway home my back, legs and a spot on my left heel had started aching pretty bad. When I got home, it my usual for aches and pain. Hot Epsom salt bath and some Advil. There was a tiny blister on my foot where it had been aching. It would have been a lot worse had I not broken in those boots beforehand.

* * * * *

That following week, Ellie and I were back to being boyfriend and girlfriend. Breaking up for a week and then getting back together in high school isn’t all that uncommon, though it was good to have her back at the lunch table again.

It was during this time that I’d come to realize that I had and was still falling in love with Ellie. I needed to come clean about my plan. Having committed to summer school when I didn’t fail anything had started the ball rolling. I just need to figure out how to broach the subject and hoped she understood my reasoning.

I had gotten everything squared away for summer school, but it was going to be a pain in the ass though.

Ms. Daniel got me a slot at St. Pius X Catholic high school. This made mom extremely happy and was even willing to pay for it. I was dreading it, not that the class wouldn’t be all that hard, but it would be an 84-mile round trip drive twice a week for just over a month. This was necessary to keep the schedule on track though.

I had some in depth conversations with myself on my relationship with Ellie. Could I see myself with her 10 years down the road? Would her bringing in other females ruin the relationship in the long run? Would we be able to weather the 4-year separation of her going to college?

Being fat and a loner in my previous life had hardened me to that realization that I could survive the long stretches of no sex, though would Ellie be able to? Could she do it or would I be willing to concede something on that front. There were more questions to ponder. The biggest being how would she react to everything being laid out. I didn’t have a plan on how to have that conversation, and I just didn’t see one coming to me.

Kickboxing and judo were progressing nicely. Both Ellie and I were on pace to possibly test for our orange belt towards the end of the summer. We’d have to see how it worked out, though I figured we’d be ready.

Master Boripat and Mr. Singh kept me on my toes, shifting my training regime around, and ramping up the intensity. I was often going home sore, though not as much as when I first started.

In that same vein my next session with 1stSgt Gibbs broaden my horizons. I spent an afternoon learning the basics of LandNav (land navigation), which had necessitated my buying a compass, which meant another trip to the surplus store. Seemed May’s outing was already planned, a LandNav test of some sort. I realize I needed to keep practicing as it didn’t come that easy.

While at the store, I picked up a backpack as well allowing me to return Mr. Pope’s. I put together 10 sandbags, weighing 5lbs a piece, incorporating wearing the backpack into my runs. After two weeks I hadn’t been able to progress past 20lbs. The pack and weight had altered my running posture, and as of yet, I hadn’t been able to adjust.

When I was at home, Mom began spending a bit more time with me. I couldn’t be sure, but there was the sense that she thought I was up to something but couldn’t be positive as to what. She kept wanting to look at college brochures that she’d get for me.

I guess Randall was getting upset that he was losing her attention while Erin on the other hand would sit in on the sessions.

* * * * *

By around the 16th of April, Randall had enough and threw a hissy fit before stomping down stairs to Randy’s dungeon. I can only imagine what was said. Randy came stomping up into the kitchen wanting to know why mom was neglecting Randall.

Knowing when to get out of dodge, I picked up Erin and we went to the play room upstairs to read some more of Grimm’s fairy tales.

After the inevitable argument, Randy was back to berating me any chance he got. In an odd way it was good to get back to what I’d always considered the norm. Him staying in the dungeon kind of had me on edge waiting for it to boil over and the expected outbursts.

* * * * *

Looking back at this version of high school, the 20th was a day that would stand out from the rest. It wasn’t that anything life altering happened, it was just my perceived notion of certain people and the clique they were a part of, this day blew that out of the water.

I had been a fat loser who was pretty much a loner my first go around in high school. I wasn’t really in any social circle, just knowing a few people here and there. I had the intelligence to be a part of the geeks, dweebs, nerds or whatever other you want to use, I just never had the drive to apply myself.

This time around I wasn’t a full-fledged member, but kind of an honorary member. While being looked at as the protector of the geeks in this lunch period, I’d gotten to know a few as more than just acquaintances, as did Ellie, but it was her friendship with Beth that would shatter my views. I mean who isn’t’ a little worried when their girlfriend is whispering and giggling in hushed tones with another girl all the while turning and staring at you every 20 seconds.

Though I’d keep asking them “what” every time they would stare at me, I never got an answer, just more giggling.

I scowled at them trying to intimidate them into giving me some answers. It looked like they would fall out of their chairs they were laughing so hard.

As we were leaving the lunchroom, I asked Ellie what that whole thing had been about. The answer wasn’t what I wanted, but it’d have to do. She said we’d talk about it later. I was distracted the whole day wondering what we’d talk about. All their giggling had thrown me off kilter. I didn’t think our talk was going to be a bad thing; it was I just wasn’t sure.

By the time we got in the truck I was a bundle of nerves. I didn’t know if Beth and Ellie were planning something or just messing with me, although I was determined to find out.

I looked at Ellie before starting the truck. “Care to tell me what that whole thing at lunch was about?”

“Nope, not right now.”

“Really, it was obvious that I was the topic of conversation.”

“Yes, you were.”

“Care to elaborate?”

“Later.”

“You know you’re going to spill the beans.”

“Good luck with that.”

“Seems you’ve left me with no other options. I’ll have to bring out the tickle torture. I’ve been saving it for just a situation like this.”

“I’m not ticklish.”

It seemed she didn’t think that I’d noticed that during sex and other times fooling around, I’d noticed certain spots were ticklish, I just never pushed that button with her.

“Let’s see. There’s the spot right at the bottom of your ribcage, the inside of your thighs right above your knees, and finally the spot on your hips either side of your spine.”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Well, I won’t make you piss yourself too bad.”

“You’re a monster. I was going to tell you about it when we got to my house. No need to get abusive.” She was busting my chops.

The ride to her house was all about how bad of a boyfriend I was to threaten to tickle her. Once at her house, she had homemade cookies for me, chocolate chip was always a winner. We sat at the table and did the little schoolwork we had.

Once we finished, we settled on the floor in the family room, MTV on in the background and Ellie having her head on my chest.

“So, it turns out that our little Beth is a bigger freak than we are.”

“OK, care to explain that?”

“Well you know that Beth and I have become pretty good friends? So, we talk, about our boyfriends, and sex. Seems that our little nerd Beth is a nympho. Big time.”

I cut in. “Kinda like you.”

“I’m not that bad, Beth makes me look like a prude.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Really, I’m not as bad as Beth. Turns out that half of the nerds at school are total freaks. Once a month or so, they get together and have some kind of orgy.”

Well, that threw me for a loop. Now I was slightly curious as to how that went down. I mean did they watch each other have sex or was the debauchery even greater.

“And?”

“Well, we were invited to their May get together.”

“Excuse me?”

“We were invited, and I may have told Beth just how well-endowed you are.”

“You did what?”

“It seems that Beth is now on a mission to get a piece of the monster.”

“What the hell! There is no way in hell that’s going to happen. I don’t have sex with anyone’s girlfriend, much less a friends’. What are they having? Free for all fuck parties.”

“I explained to Beth your views, she seems to think she can change your mind. And from what I’ve heard, your comment pretty much describes the parties to a T.”

This was just fucking lovely. I just wasn’t sure how I felt about my sex life being the subject of lunchroom gossip. I couldn’t judge them for the parties. I mean Ellie kept dropping hot chicks on me to fuck.

“I told Beth that we’d be there.”

“OK. Wait… you did what?”

“Were going.”

“You didn’t think it would be appropriate to ask me if I wanted to attend such a party?”

“Oh, look at you being all tough and manly.”

“Ellie, I’m being serious. It kinda pisses me off that you made that call without asking me. You know how I feel about that kind of stuff.”

There was a bit of a shocked look on her face. There’d been a stern tone to my voice that I’d never used with her before. She knew my stance on this kind of thing, and to just make that decision without consulting me was not right.

“Barnim, I just said we’d go, not do anything. I should have known that you’d react this way. We have to show up, though nothing has to happen, although Beth did say there was a couple coming that might interest us. She didn’t give me any details. If you want, we’ll just show up, make an appearance and leave.”

“I know I seem kind of a prude in my thoughts, but it’s just who I am.”

“It’s okay sweetie. That’s part of the reason I love you.”

She leaned over and kissed me. All of a sudden, I felt her hand snake over under the blanket to my side. In the blink of an eye, she was sliding her palm up and down my cock through my jeans.

Letting her go on, I reached over and tweaked her nipples one at a time. She moaned into my mouth. Her t-shirt had bunched up under those succulent tits, my hand starting to slide across her smooth stomach.

“AHEM!”

We both looked up. Mr. Holt was standing behind the couch and there was a scowl on his face. Looked like we were busted.

“Daddy, we’re just kissing.”

“Yeah I bet. Maybe for now. Barnim, do you remember our conversation?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Ellie, I’m going to make dinner and we’ll eat in about an hour. Barnim, you have a good evening.”

Ellie kept rubbing my cock during the conversation with her Dad. Though her movements were achingly slow and deliberate. She’d be paying for that. As soon as her dad made it into the kitchen, I found and flicked her clit.

“Oh, that feels so nice. You need to stop though as I can’t keep quiet and my dad will hear.”

I did it a couple of more times, as I could feel she was getting close. Moving my head out of reach when she tried to kiss me, Ellie had to bite her lip to keep quiet. I gave her clit one last flick and then pulled my hand away. There was a soft whimper from her.

“Don’t stop, I was so close.”

“Nope.”

“Please, you are such a meanie.”

“Yep, so when’s this party.”

Turned out they hadn’t had one in April. Which is why the next one wasn’t till the 14th of May. From what Ellie knew, it was to start around 5 then run till the last person left or Sunday at noon at the latest.

I couldn’t see myself going in the first place, much less staying overnight, though I guess against my better judgement I was going. We snuggled a bit before I had to go home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.