A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Starting back to School after the holidays was ok with no issues. Classes started off with reviews from before the holiday break and the introduction of some new material.

Ellie meanwhile had made my table her own, which was causing some drama and a lot of snide comments from Jenny. I just didn’t know what that girl’s problem was.

Kickboxing on Tuesday was nice. I knew I was going to be sore but getting back to it felt good. Master Boripat wasn’t going to let go the notion of me fighting more matches. I guess he thought that by continuing to ask me, he’d eventually wear me down. I gave him the same answer all three times he asked me.

Driving home after practice, I hoped there were some Epsom Salt left; a hot bath sounded like a great idea. Luck was with me as there was just enough left for a soak. Slipping into the hot water, I took advantage of the quiet to get ahead on the reading for a couple of classes. Dinner and bed rounded out the evening.

Waking up I got through my morning routine and was heading out of the bedroom when I glanced at the calendar that the bank gave me. I noticed something was scheduled that I had completely forgotten about. Ellie was going to be mad as I wasn’t going to be able to drive her home and I hadn’t given her any warning.

The whole drive over to her house had me wondering just how much trouble I was going to be in.

Watching her bounce her way out to the truck, I knew that her good mood was going to be gone quick. Ellie got in the truck giving me a kiss. Guess she sensed something was wrong, as she moved back while giving me a “what the hell!” look.

“What’s going on? You don’t seem happy to see me; that was like kissing my grandma.”

“It’s not that.”

“Well, what is it then?”

“Well. I ... uh. So, there’s this thing...”

“My God! Just spit it out.”

“I forgot that there was something I was supposed to do tonight. It was put on the schedule before we started dating. I think I can give you a ride home, but then I need to go.”

“Well, what is it that you have to do?”

“I’m going to observe a Judo class to see if I want to start taking classes.”

“So, what is Judo?”

“It’s a martial art that uses leverage to throw people around.”

“So, do you think I could do it?”

“Yeah, if that’s what you wanted to do Ellie.”

“Good, then we’ll go together tonight.”

“OK, if that’s what you want to do. I was figuring you’d be mad at me.”

“Well, it was something you had planned before we got together. Don’t be afraid to talk with me about something that comes up. Just like now, talking about what you’re going to do gave me an inspiration that I could get a workout in and we could do it together.”

School went by as normal, though I noticed Ellie had picked up my habit of doing the next day’s homework at lunch. I was waiting outside of history class for at the end of the day. That had become our normal routine, though this time we went to Chick-Fil-A rather than her house. It was an easy way to kill about 45 minutes.

The Judo class was being held in the gym which had two levels of moveable bleachers. Basketball practice was going on, so the class was on an upper level behind the bleachers which were pushed forward.

Getting to the top of the stairs, I noticed an older gentleman and lady talking; he had to be the teacher of the class. I walked over with Ellie trailing behind me.

“Excuse me sir, are you Mr. Kemp?”

“Yes I am. How may I help you kids?”

“Sir, I talked to you about a month or so ago about observing a class.”

“Ah, I vaguely remember talking to you son. Do you know anything about Judo?”

“I have a fairly good grasp of the concept. This is my girlfriend Eileen who is possibly thinking about taking the class as well.”

“Y’all can call me Ellie. I was interested when Barnim told me about it. Though I don’t know how I’d do in a class full of boys.”

The lady chimed in. “I’m Luann, I’d love to see another female in the class, I’m usually stuck beating up on everyone.”

With that she hooked Ellie by the elbow and went off to the side. They talked about whatever females talk about.

I’d taken Judo for a year the first go around, so I’d have a pretty good base to start with. I took a look at everyone warming up. It was mostly kids our age with a few that seemed to be in their mid to late twenties. Mr. Kemp nudged me in Ellie and Luann’s direction.

“Luann, my wife, would really like it if your girlfriend decides to join the class, as there are no other girls in the class.”

He walked off and began the class as Ellie and I sat at the edge of the mats. The class went pretty much as remembered.

Ellie seemed really enthusiastic about taking the class as it seemed Luann Kemp was a former NCAA champion and an Olympic team alternate for the 1988 Summer games in Seoul, South Korea.

The class lasted about an hour and a half, and we had a short conversation about costs and things when it was done. Ellie decided that we both were going to start next week. Mr. Kemp offered to order Judo Gis for us though I declined.

Ellie and I had a conversation on the way home.

“So, looks like you’re all pumped up to start taking classes.”

“Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Then after a while, I can be a bigger badass than you are.”

“Yep! Pretty soon you’ll be kicking my ass.”

“Yeah right. Why did you tell them you’d get our uniforms yourself? I figured it would be easier to get it through them.”

“Not really. Master Boripat, has a friend who is a martial arts equipment distributor. We’ll get better quality items for about the same price.”

“So, when we get to the house, how much do I need to give you for the uniform?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“No, you can’t pay for me. You already spent a lot on me for Christmas.”

“It’s ok, I should have enough at the house. Plus, I can always take it out in trade. I’m sure I can come up with a few things we’ll both enjoy.”

“You’re such a pervert. Though I like the way you think.”

Dropping Ellie off I noticed the time. It was almost 8pm; Mom was going to have a shit fit. Driving home felt a little like walking to the gallows. Walking into the kitchen, the tension in the air was palpable. It took only one look to realized that I was royally fucked.

“Sit your ass down.”

“I know...”

“Shut it. We had this discussion before about you letting someone know where you were going. I thought that we had an understanding. So, what am I going to do so this doesn’t happen again.”

“Well, I...”

“I said shut your mouth. That was a rhetorical question. Sit there and think about what you did. I’ll be back.”

She walked off out of the kitchen. I knew better than to even think about moving or doing anything; there was no way I was done getting yelled at or punished. It must have been 15 or twenty minutes till mom walked aback into the kitchen. Even then there was nothing said for a few minutes.

“So, this is how it’s going to work. Saturday, you are going to watch your sister all day. I’m going to go out during the day, and then you’re going to watch her while I go out for the evening. Just thank your lucky stars that Randall is going to play with friends and then be at a sleep over. If there are any more instances like this in the future, you get to ride the bus to school for two weeks. The only time you can use the truck is to go to kick boxing. You will also be grounded for that time period. That means no going out, and no friends coming over. Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’am. Just to let you know for future reference. I’ll be starting Judo next Wednesday and will have it Wednesday nights for the foreseeable future.”

“OK. Now was that so hard to keep me informed as to what’s going on? Go eat dinner and then go do your homework.”

After grabbing dinner, I actually did have some leftover homework to get done. It didn’t take that long, so I was able to get in bed at a reasonable hour.

The next two days went by without any issues except for Ellie teasing me about being grounded.

Heading to school on Thursday, Ellie was still chastising me for getting in “trouble”, though it was light-hearted. She also thought it was sweet that I was going to have to spend the day with my little sister. The topic of money for the judo outfits came up again. She kept trying to say she needed to give me the money, and I kept saying no. Ellie finally gave up.

“Well, since you won’t let me pay, and since you’re spending the day with your sister on Saturday, I’ll take Adriana to go shopping with me at Victoria’s Secret.”

“Oh damn!”

“I wouldn’t take you anyway, but I’ll get something that you’ll appreciate, and to say thank you.”

The rest of the day went well and then I was headed off to Muay Thai class. Walking into the office after changing, Master Boripat looked up at me.

“Change your mind about fighting in the next promotion?”

“No sir. I asked about Judo Gi’s, it’s time that I ordered them.”

“Ah, right. The catalog is here somewhere.”

It was finally found, and he let me know that the prices would be $35 below the listed price.

Looking at what was listed, I found that they were actually referred to as judogi although everyone called them by the shortened Gi. I was going to be able to get some really nice Adidas double weave gis for a little more than what the Kemp’s were offering gis for.

I ended up picking a blue one for myself but it took a bit to find the right one for Ellie. I finally found it; they had a white Gi with pink Adidas stripes. She liked colorful clothes, and her room had a lot of pink in it. I’d either be a total hero or in the doghouse, time would tell. I got white belts and the next two belts just to have matching belts for the gis.

I wrote down for Master Boripat exactly what needed to be ordered. It was going to be a few extra bucks to get them by Tuesday but even with that additional cost, it was only about $50 bucks more than the gis from class.

As I was leaving Master Boripat’s office, I heard a parting comment as I went to go start my workout.

“I’ll just add $50 bucks to your class payments till it’s paid off. I’m going to hold on to the extra belts till you earn them. Now get to work.”

I couldn’t argue as it sort of made sense to me. They weren’t earned, so I shouldn’t have possession.

Class went great. It was a couple of new combinations with knees and Thai plumb work.

Friday at school went by quick. Ellie and I spent the night snuggled up on the couch watching movies from Blockbuster. Her dad was home for the weekend, so no hanky panky.

Watching Erin didn’t seem to be that big of a pain at that point as Ellie and her dad were going to do some stuff during the weekend also. He seemed like mom; work was a huge focus, but if the kids needed something it was taken care of. I guess if I have kids this time around, finding a work/home balance would have to be something to deal with.

“Barnim, get up. I said get up Barnim!”

I heard the yelling, then felt something heavy land on my back. That weight was now bouncing up and down.

“You slept too long. Mom said to wake you up.”

“Alright, get off so I can get up.”

She got off my back. I could feel by the movement that she was still on the bed. Guess she was going to make sure I got up or she’d pounce again. There was no choice but to get up.

“Hurry up! You have to make me breakfast.”

“Go in the kitchen while I get ready. What do you want for breakfast?”

I could hear her clopping down the hallway to the door to downstairs.

“Bacon and eggs.” She shouted back.

“OK.”

I went through my normal bathroom routine and then headed downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, Erin was sitting at the table watching the doorway. She didn’t look happy.

“It’s about time.”

“So what would you like to do today?”

“I’ll think about it during breakfast.”

Getting everything ready I made what we called dip eggs. The whites fully cooked, but the yolk running so you could dip your toast in it. We sat down and ate. Erin was rather quiet as she ate; guess she was thinking about how to torture me all day long. Surprisingly she helped me clean up the kitchen when we were done.

“So, have you thought about what you want to do today?”

“Mom says I have to clean my room before I can play. So you have to help me.”

That is how I got suckered into helping clean her room. It was kinda funny though, as she didn’t want me touching any of her stuff. My role was to supervise and run the vacuum cleaner where and when I was told.

What should have taken maybe an hour took over two. This was due to a wandering eye that led to her playing whenever the fancy struck.

When we were finished, I told her to figure out what she wanted to do when I got back from the bathroom.

Walking down the stairs, she was sitting on the couch with the Brothers Grimm fairytale book. I guess this was going to be a long afternoon. Sitting down, she handed me the book and I checked the end to see how much we had left. We were at page 248 of 522, then I remembered there was a second volume.

I looked closer at the front couple of pages. There were a couple of handwritten names above the printing information for the book that I’d never noticed before and which were written in an ink I didn’t recognize.

When I saw the date of printing, the story of the books hit me. It was one of the many stories we were told as kids about our family. I looked at Erin.

“You want to hear a true story about the books and how they got here?”

“Yes, only if it will be interesting.”

“It’s about your great grandparents.”

“OK.”

Our great grandparents traveled from Poland to England in 1897 before arriving at their final destination of White City, Illinois.

Well technically it wasn’t Poland at the time. The area they lived in was at that point part of Russia. It was created as the Congress Kingdom of Poland, after the end of the Napoleonic war. It was supposedly the independent Kingdom of Poland, though it was dominated by and a puppet for Russia. It was then dissolved and absorbed into Russia after a Polish insurrection in 1831.

So factually they fled horrible conditions in Russia with two young children. They always considered themselves Poles no matter who was in charge.

They traveled with many other Poles in their flight to freedom. There were several who spoke English and translated for the group.

When they arrived in London, one of the gentlemen they were travelling with suggested to our great grandmother to buy a book in English so that they could learn and teach the children. They bought the two-book set while in London waiting for the boat that would take them to New York and Ellis Island. It is my understanding that the set was purchased for a price that was extremely high for peasants from Poland, but they saw it as an investment in their future.

The books weren’t the help that they thought they would be as both grandparents didn’t learn English till after the first two kids went to school in White City. The books became family heirlooms that were passed to the first child that had a baby. Then in turn to their first child that had a baby. They first went to my Grandfather, then to my mom in turn.

Erin watched me, enthralled as I told the story of our ancestors fleeing the terrible Russians. Now over a hundred years after printing, the set was still bringing joy or horror, depending on the story, to the children of the family.

We took turns reading, and after a while I looked up and saw it was lunch time. Going into the kitchen we had PB&J sandwiches and chips.

Going back to reading after lunch, I noticed more time had passed and it was time to think about making dinner.

Turned out Erin wanted me to make a Polish dish for dinner. She became quite mad at me when I told her it wasn’t going to be pierogis and kielbasa.

There were some different meats in the freezer, so I knew what to do. She kept asking me what we were making so I had her be my assistant cook. My stock answer was that it was going to be a surprise, however mom ruined that when she came into the kitchen before getting ready to go out.

“If I knew you were going to make Bigos, I’d have thought about staying home.”

“Well, thanks mother for ruining the surprise for Erin.”

That’s when Erin decided to pipe up. “What’s Bigos?”

At that point, mom slunk out of the kitchen and I had no other option than to explain. I told Erin we were having a hunter’s stew with buttered bread.

The rest of the evening went fairly smooth. Mom and Randy left for their night out; I was glad that Randall was at his sleepover as he took after his dad and I could just barely tolerate him.

Erin and I had dinner, then I was subjected to the torture of having to watch Disney movies. There was a sense of relief when she finally went to sleep around 10pm. Transferring her to her bed, I went to my room and set the alarm then read in bed till falling asleep myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.