A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

I got up a bit later than normal on Wednesday. The extra sleep was nice but I did get my exercise in as I needed to keep that up no matter what.

There were only had a few chores to get done. Vacuuming and cleaning the kitchen didn’t take all that long. I threw my fishing stuff into the back of the truck and then looking at the clock it was just after 9.

I decided to show up early, so I got a shower and found my gently used bottle of Polo. Putting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I headed out.

Pulling into Ellie’s driveway, it was a few minutes before 10. Walking up to the front door, I rang the bell and a few moments later the door cracked open, showing part of Ellie’s face.

“You’re early.”

“Yes, a bit.”

“Well, I’m not ready. Can you please go get some breakfast biscuits? Nice to see you dressed up though.”

The door was shut in my face. Well that was strange! I went over to the gas station and grabbed the food and drinks. Maybe I’d be able to try the hot link one this time.

Making my way back to Ellie’s, the door opened as I approached it. Walking in, I turned and looked at her as she closed the door. The outfit caught me by surprise. She was wearing a big fluffy robe.

“Looks like I’m the one that appears to be overdressed.”

“Don’t start. Let’s go eat, then I can finish getting ready.”

I followed her into the kitchen and set everything out while she grabbed a couple of glasses. Sitting down, she made sure that her robe didn’t open and reveal anything.

“Not going to give me a peek.”

“Sure.”

Sticking her foot out, she wiggled her toes. Showing me her pink painted toenails, giggling the whole time.

“That’s all you get.”

“Such a tease.”

She smiled at me and went to eating her sandwich. I actually got to eat the hot link one. It was OK, although a little spicier that I expected. Finished eating, Ellie got up and walked to me. Reaching up, I tried to open her robe up but she quickly smacked my hand.

“Not yet. Pick up the trash and put the glasses in the sink while I finish getting ready. When I call to you, come up and wait at the top of the stairs.”

As she walked off, I threw the trash out and rinsed the glasses out before putting them in the sink, then went to go sit on the recliner. Just as I got to the chair, I heard Ellie calling out from upstairs.

“OK Barnim. Come to the top of the stairs.”

I went to the staircase and climbed to the top then stopped. It was a moment before she came out a door at the end of the hallway. Stopping when she made it to the middle of the hall, I noticed she was still wearing the robe, and had done her hair a bit. It was all pulled up with just a strand hanging down on each side of her face. Damn she was cute!

Taking small steps towards me, she started to undo the robe. As soon as that robe opened up ... HOLY FUCK!!

Ellie was wearing a sexy lacy pink bra and panty set with matching thigh high stockings. Damn she was hot. Fuck! I was instantly hard as I knew I was in for one hell of a time. I wanted to grab her and just go completely nuts. Taming down the inner beast wanting to be released, I told him he’d get his time later.

“Damn Ellie. You look amazing.”

“Thank you.”

She started sauntering towards me. Within two steps, the robe was on the floor and I can only image the grin that was plastered on my face given the mischievous grin on hers. High heels would have completed the outfit, but on the carpeting, I could understand their absence.

Stepping up to me, she grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. The blinds and curtains were closed, there were candles lit everywhere. She maneuvered me over to a large four poster bed with a pink canopy. Then standing against me, she ran her both of her hands underneath my shirt.

“Mhmm.”

As her hands reached my shoulders, I raised my arms and leaned forward as it was the only way she’d be able to get my shirt off. She took the opportunity when my head was free but my arms were trapped to lean in and kiss me. I could feel the hunger and lust in her kiss.

Taking off the shirt, she started to kneel down while I took the moment to slide my sneakers off. I was surprised there was no fumbling with my belt. When the jeans cleared my crotch, her eyes popped open a bit.

“Wow, it’s actually bigger than I thought.”

The jeans got thrown over by the shirt while her eyes never left my hard cock. Her hands slowly started to grab the waistband.

“You might wanna...”

She quickly snatched them down before I could finish. The movement caused my cock to pop out, hitting her in the side of the face with an audible smack. There was a grin and giggling.

“Go slow. Sorry about that.” Although I really wasn’t.

Really looking at my cock for the first time taking it all in, she said. “I guess my eyes might be a bit bigger than my pussy.”

“Ellie, if you’re having second thoughts, we can table this and move a bit slower.”

“NO, we’re not. Though it’ll probably split me in two, I’m so ready for it.”

My underwear was added to the pile of clothes. Reaching up, she slid her hand along my shaft till it reached my pelvis. Her other hand then did the same, sliding along till it reached the other hand. She was constantly licking her lips. Looking up at me, those blue eyes were sparkling.

“Holy hell, there’s still like 4 inches past my hands. I still wanna see how far I can slide it down my throat. Wow, it twitched when I said that.”

“Well, we’re both all in for you trying.”

Slowly, she started running her tongue along the exposed part. Fuck, the flicking of her tongue under the head was blissful torture. After a moment she swallowed the visible part into her mouth.

I let out a couple of moans. She was bobbing up and down, removing the top hand and proceeded to envelope the newly revealed length. The head just bumping the entrance to her throat.

“Jesus Christ! Fuck your mouth feels so good!”

Sliding up there was a pop as she pulled the head out of her mouth. I could see the moisture starting to form at the corners of her eyes as she looked up at me with a shit eating grin.

“Oh, I’m not done yet.”

She adjusted herself lower. Taking her second hand off, Ellie somehow stuffed the whole thing into her mouth and a few inches into her tight throat. Damn her mouth was stretched out wide.

As her tongue started moving as much as it could it caused me out of nowhere to blow my load catching us both unaware. Ellie choked a bit by the lack of air and sudden influx of cum

She began swallowing, god that felt good. I started sliding my cock out of her mouth as I figured I was done cumming. Turned out I was wrong as spurts of cum hit her in the face as my cock popped out of her mouth surprising the both of us.

“Sorry I didn’t warn you. Let me get you a washcloth.”

“I don’t need it.”

With that, she gathered the cum with her fingers then started licking it up. Giving a couple of hmms, and taking the head in her mouth, tried to suck out any that might remain, cleaning all she could find. Popping off again, she looked up at me.

“Best I’ve ever tasted.”

I had a brief moment of self-doubt at that point, knowing I wasn’t her first. Then my competitive nature took over and I guess I had a look on my face. Ellie suddenly looked concerned.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“It’s OK. Just means I’m going to have to fuck you into oblivion, so you have no need to go anywhere else.”

There was a slight look of concern on her face after my statement.

Reaching down, I hooked her armpits, standing her up. I started kissing her before saying, “Let’s lay down.”

Picking her up by the hips, I threw her on the bed. Reaching into my jeans, I grabbed the condoms out of the pocket as I watched her scramble towards the head of the bed.

I climbed onto the bed, slowly stalking her. Ellie bust into a huge laughing fit. I cocked my head looking at her.

“What do you think is so funny little girl?”

“Well, you are. Crawling up the bed with that monster of yours swinging between your legs.”

“Laugh it up.”

I had made it to her feet. I let my wrists ride along her legs as I moved forward, feeling the goosebumps through thigh highs. As I moved further up, she leaned forward to take her bra off. I lightly smacked her hand away.

“That’s my job. Keep it up and I’ll have to spank you.”

“Is the big bad man going to spank little old me?”

Now she was baiting me and looking damn cute doing it. I finished crawling up to her. Letting the tips of our noses touch, I looked into her eyes. She had a look of confusion, kinda like where’s he going with this.

“SO, the spanking doesn’t concern you? Good thing I have other punishments for you. First, I’m going to continually fill your pussy with cum, over and over until you’ve got a little baby bump going on. If that doesn’t work, then I’m going to take the big monster you keep talking about, and I’m going to stuff it up that cute bubble butt of yours.”

I could feel her shudder. Eye’s wide open, she gave an audible gasp. Before she could do anything, I slid next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her onto her side. She ended up with her ass snuggled into my lap with my half-limp cock tucked into the back of her thighs.

“Ellie, do you really think I’d force that on you?”

“I’m not sure. This is the second time you’ve mentioned it.”

“I say certain things to get a rise out of you. Plus, I know that it to a degree it turns you on. You thought about what you’d look with a baby bump both times I said it, didn’t you?”

She didn’t say anything, just nodded her head. Reaching down, I popped the clasp on her bra. As I pulled it off, she put her arms out and I kissed along her neck. Rubbing along her stomach to ease what fear she had, I had felt her tense up a bit.

“Ellie, I’d never do something you didn’t want. I’m not going to try and get you pregnant. As far as me fucking your ass, that’s not really my thing. If you decided you wanted to do it, I would, but it would be at whatever pace you decided.”

Slowly, I slid my hand up, rubbing the underneath of those perky tits. There was a little moan here and there as I did so.

“Barnim, your cock size while intriguing, also scares me a bit. You’re so much bigger than me physically that you could make me do whatever you wanted.”

“Ellie, I promise you that I’ll never force you to do something you don’t want. If you tell me to stop with some meaning behind it, that’s it. I may get a bit aggressive with you, but I’ll never force you or be violent with you. I promise you on my life.”

As I began to play with her nipples, her moans started coming faster. I started using the hand under her neck to play with her nipples while my other hand slid down to her panties. They had been soaked from before and now felt even wetter. She started grinding her ass into my cock, and it was having a very positive effect.

“I can feel it. Please Barnim, I want to have sex so badly right now. I’m still a bit worried though.”

I started playing with her clit. The moaning started getting louder as I pulled her panties off. My long arms meant Ellie only had to move her legs a bit. That movement allowed my hard cock to pop between her legs.

“OH MY!”

“Ellie, I don’t want you scared of me. So, if you don’t want to do this, I’ll leave. If you do, I have an idea that I think you’ll enjoy.”

“Oh, I do so want you to fuck me. So, what’s your idea?”

Reaching over to the nightstand, I grabbed a condom and gave it to her.

“You put it on, that way you know it’s there, and then I’ll have you get on top and control everything.”

“That sounds like a perfect plan.”

She rolled facing me and gave me a a scorching kiss as she rolled onto my waist, laying on me so my cock was trapped by the crack of her ass. I gave a moan as she lifted her hips so that my cock snapped forward as her pussy lips spread over my cock shaft.

I was moaning as Ellie started grinding her pussy along my cock. This carried on for a minute or two. Any longer and I swear my cock would’ve started pruning from how wet she was. She kept a little bit of movement going as she opened the condom.

“I hope it fits.”

“It will. I bought them because they’re for monsters.”

She laughed, moving her hips back a bit, while notching the head into the condom. There were the normal issues getting it on and I had to chuckle when she leaned in even more to make sure the reservoir tip was done right.

Looking at me with a grim determination, Ellie rose up, planting her right foot on the bed and lined up the head into position. I was rubbing up and down her sides, from her breasts to her hips.

“Go as slow as you need to.”

I guess she didn’t want my advice. As soon as she wriggled the head in, Ellie let her weight drop which drove about seven inches into her. We both let out an “oomph” and a moan. Hers from the sudden invasion and me because ... Christ was she tight! It was damn near like having my cock in a lubed-up vise.

“HOLY HELL, THAT’S A TIGHT FIT!”

She slid her foot back, while leaning forward to kiss me. I moved my hands to her back and gently massaged up and down, occasionally grabbing handfuls of that wonderful ass.

She began slow and steady hip movements as another inch of so worked its way in. Her pussy started getting even wetter and loosening up a bit. Suddenly, Ellie sat up straight, taking the whole thing, banging it up against her cervix.

“Fuck, it’s like I can feel it in my chest!”

The short movements started getting faster while the moaning got even louder and more frequent. Grabbing her ass, I started sliding her up and down. She was rolling her hips as I was moving her up and down my cock.

“Oh yes. Keep going I’m almost there.”

One of her hands was posted on my chest and I noticed the other had moved to her clit. I picked up the pace, pistoning my hips up to meet her coming down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.