A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

Grabbing her hips, I leaned into her. “Stand up facing away from me. I’m going to give you a little something to look forward to.”

Eileen stood up and turned around. As I was pulling my shirt off, I leaned forward and began kissing her neck. Fumbling, I was able to shed my jeans before again grabbing her by the hips and pulling her onto my lap as I sat back down.

“Wow! I can feel it. That’s not a dick, that’s a club.”

“Quiet. Just enjoy it.”

I continued on kissing and nipping along her neck, trying not to leave any marks. I didn’t think she’d appreciate any hickeys I might have left. I let my left hand slide along her stomach and underneath her shirt.

I whispered in her ear, “You feel so nice. I’m going to take my time next week and devour you inch by inch.”, then went back to attacking her neck.

As I started back on her neck, she started moaning. After a couple of moments, I slid my hand to play with those perky titties. They were firm, and the nipples were so hard, it was like little rock erasers. Her hips began gyrating on my lap, sliding along my cock as much as was possible. Bringing my other hand down her stomach, I used it to pin her hips to mine before sliding it onto the crotch of her shorts which were already pretty damp. Seems she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Oh fuck. I can feel your hand, even your fingers are big.”

Teasing her pussy lips through her shorts, she started moaning louder. Increasing pressure, I boosted the sensations she was getting by lightly rubbing her nipples. There was now a constant stream of moans.

Again, she tried gyrating her hips in my lap. I pinned her hips a second time, this time pushing my middle finger between her pussy lips just a little.

“Enough of that. It’s not going to happen today.” I told her.

“Oh God, please more.”

“I told you to stop moving. If you don’t behave, I’m going to stop.”

“NO! Don’t stop. Please don’t tease me anymore.”

“Just lay back and enjoy.”

She leaned forward and quickly shucked her shirt off. Leaning back, the skin to skin contact was great. She moaned again as she felt herself against my chest.

I went back to playing with her nipples, occasionally flicking them with a fingertip while letting my other hand finally slide beneath her shorts. Gliding my hand along just above her pussy, I felt what seemed to be a trimmed strip of hair.

“Oh, please touch me. DAMMIT, DO IT!”

I slowly lowered my hand, letting my middle finger slide between Eileen’s pussy lips, with the other two sliding along the outside. She suddenly let out a sharp gush of air. I hadn’t even realized she was holding her breath.

“Fuck, even your fingers are ... OH YES!”

I began to drag my hand back up, curling the middle finger to furrow through her lips and catch on her clitoral hood. All of a sudden, her legs and arms were flailing around as she tried getting her shorts off.

“Slow down. We have a bit of time.”

She turned her head to face mine and bit my ear lobe.

“We’re going to be very close. So, you can call me what my family and close friends call me. Ellie.”

Finally, being able to get her shorts off, Ellie as she wanted me to call her now, drew her feet onto the recliner next to my thighs. Her pussy was wide open for me and looking down, I could see that she had big puffy outer lips, with just a hint of the inner lips peeking out.

I put both of my hands back to work. On each down stroke, I let my middle finger tease and slowly slide into her pussy a little. She was moaning constantly now. I started alternating between whispering in her ear and nibbling on her neck.

“I bet you’re thinking about what it’s going to feel like getting my big cock slammed into your pussy.”

I let my finger slide in to the middle knuckle and let it get tapping on the wall of her pussy, hoping to hit her G-spot. I let my thumb occasionally graze her clit which had come out to play. She was squirming like she had ants in her pants.

“I told you to be still. Do you want to me to stop?”

“NO, NO! I’ll be good, don’t stop.”

I kept up my assault. It felt like Ellie might have had a small orgasm, although I could feel her body tensing and relaxing, like she was working up to a pretty good one. Increasing the pace of how I was working on her pussy, I also increased the things I was saying to her.

“Just think of all the things I’m going to do to you all over this house. I’m going to completely bury my cock in your pussy in every room of your house.”

“God yes! I’m going to love it. More, I’m so close.”

I had added another finger into her pussy as I started whispering again and pumped them a bit faster.

“I’m going to fuck you harder than this. I’m going to pump you so full of cum, that your birth control won’t even matter.”

“Oh God yes! Do it. Make me your slut.”

Ellie’s legs started shaking and I could feel the pulsing of her pussy along my fingers. She was still moaning even as I slowed down playing with her pussy and tits. As I slowly pulled my fingers from her pussy, there was a red blush from her cheeks to below her tits.

She let out a whimper. “That felt so good, I can’t wait till Wednesday. Uh ... you’re not actually going to do what you said are you?”

“Which part are you talking about?”

“The part where you were talking about getting me pregnant.”

“No. I figured you were really into me talking dirty to you and decided I would take it up a notch. I didn’t go too far did I?”

“It was great to hear and maybe fantasize a bit. I don’t want to get pregnant anytime soon though. Although we’d make some serious super babies with my looks and your physique.”

I put the middle finger of the hand that played with her pussy to my mouth tasting her juices on them.

“You taste really good.”

Ellie grabbed my hand and sucked on my other finger. “Hmm, I do taste good.”

“Such a dirty girl. I can’t wait till next week to taste straight from the source.”

“Put the foot rest up. I want to lay here with you for a bit.”

I did as she beckoned and laid there for a while with her curled up on me. Suddenly I heard little spurts of snoring. As gently as I could, I grabbed a throw blanket from next to the recliner and covering her, I closed my eyes and relaxed feeling her warmth on me.

It was about an hour later when she started moving. I realized that I needed to get going as I was already late getting home.

Ellie looked up at me. “Did I fall asleep?”

“Yep, and even your snoring is cute.”

“I do not snore.”

She was grinning at me. Moving a little, she curled up a bit more into my chest. There was what seemed to be a contented sigh.

“I can’t believe Jenn is such an idiot giving you up. A big dick and a sweetheart. You let me sleep and even covered me up. Well, her loss is my gain.”

“I hate to interrupt this fine snuggling, but I need to get headed home. If I don’t, our fun time might be curtailed for a while.”

“I guess if I must get up.”

Ellie got up, letting the blanket fall to the ground. Putting her hands above her head to stretch out, I gave her a quick smack on the ass. She gave a yelp, then turned to stare at me.

“You brute.”

“Quit being a brat. You know you liked it.”

“I did. Just remember, I don’t like it really hard. I’m not into any really rough stuff.”

We both got dressed and I was watching her the whole time. Wednesday was going to be very interesting. I had the feeling that she was going to give as good as she got and that I was definitely in for a good time. After getting dressed, Ellie walked me to the door.

“Remember, we’re just friends. I’ll see you at school on Monday.”

“I know Ellie.” Leaning down, I gave her a quick kiss and heard what seemed to be a sigh as I walked out the door.

I was going to be cutting it close getting home. Either way Randy wasn’t going to cover for me. Tell the truth and deal with it. Or as much of the truth was necessary.

Well, I was screwed. Mom had already made it home. Good thing I had my History book in the truck, it would be central to my excuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.