A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

In this and all subsequent chapters. Any dialogue, whether it is written, spoken or read that is in another language, will be automatically translated. This will be denoted by text that is both Bold and Italicized. I hope y’all enjoy the continuing story.

“Barnim, what’s wrong with mommy?”

“Why? What’s she doing?”

“She’s been sitting in her room looking out the window since she got home.”

“Mom has a lot to think about. She’ll be fine.”

“Ok.”

With that he was gone. In order to push my plan forward, I needed to start researching the dojos in the area, so I could start martial arts classes. I also needed to head to the library to put together a fitness program.

I only wish I had the internet as this would be going so much faster. Oh well, if wishes were fishes, we’d all cast nets. Walking around the neighborhood would be a good start. Like they say, “walk before you run.”

The next week went by without much fanfare. I started and ended each day by walking a loop around the subdivision, about a mile or so each time. I had found a rubber band weight machine in the basement, that I moved upstairs and started using twice a week for an hour each time. I figured I’d get the whole thing with the hospital finished before I started calling around for martial arts classes.

I read a lot and made sure to get my chores done in a timely manner. Luckily, I didn’t have to deal with my younger siblings as they went to daycare at Fort McPherson where my mom worked. I still was friendly with the neighborhood kids my body age; though it wasn’t the hanging out like the first time around. I just had too much stuff to get done.

It was just a little over a week after the hospital incident that Bob called. He was set to have a meeting with the hospital lawyers in two days on Wednesday. Well, I’d soon either be moving quickly forward with my plan, or I’d be looking for a part time job to fund the beginning of it. Either way I still needed to see about a job. It was an anxious two days of waiting.

It was about 6:30pm when my mom got home on Wednesday and called for me to come to the kitchen. I was reading in my room when she called. Finishing the page, I went into the kitchen grabbed a glass and got some Kool-Aid from the fridge. Mom was probably getting changed. Sitting down at the table, I figured that Bob had called her at work. I didn’t think that it would all be worked out this quick. Lost in thought, I was surprised to hear my mom.

“So how was your day Barnim?”

“It was ok mom. Got my exercising in, did my chores, and was reading when you got home. How was work?”

“It was a normal day until Bob called me this afternoon.”

“Oh really? So, what did he have to say?”

I tried to sound nonchalant while Mom went into the fridge and started pulling stuff out for dinner. Looked like we were having Hamburger Helper. Not the best meal, but typical for a weeknight. Maybe I needed to start helping with the cooking. There were a couple of things I knew how to make, and it would also show Mom how serious I was to helping.

“Come on. What did he have to say?”

“Well, if you must know, Bob said it looked promising. The lawyers were going to call him back on Friday, and that he’d know a lot more after that.”

“Barnim.” My mom had that look on her face that said, you better listen and pay attention.

“First off, you better not count your chickens before they hatch. Secondly, you’ve been doing really good this last week. Just don’t revert to the crap you were pulling before your accident, cause if you do, I’ll be there to drop the hammer on you instantly.”

“I know mom. Either way this comes out, I’ve got a plan. It’s moving forward whether this works out or not. If it doesn’t, just means I’ve got a lot more work to do to finish the plan.”

“Good to hear. Now go call your brother and sister to dinner.”

I called them to dinner. Like most nights, I knew better than to call my stepdad for dinner. A night or two during the week he’d grace us with his presence at dinner. Most nights he was drinking his dinner in the basement. My younger siblings were regaling us with all the cool stuff they did at daycare.

The next day and half went by at a snail’s pace.

Friday started normally; a typical Georgia summer day, hot and humid. I got my walk done and would be bumping it up to 2 miles on Monday. I mowed the front lawn and tomorrow would be the back yard. Putting the mower away, it seemed late enough to check the mail and after I checked it would be time for a shower and a late lunch. Looking through the mail, it was nothing but junk until I came across a letter from my older brother Stosh.

Walking back into the garage I heard the phone ringing. Rushing back into the house, it had stopped ringing when I got to it. Playing back the recording, it was Bob, so I called him back.

“Carrington Law Offices, how may I help you?”

“Hello Bob, this is Barnim. Didn’t expect to have the boss answer the phone.”

“Well, Ms. Brown my secretary is at lunch.”

“So, before I ask how your day is going. Is this to be a professional call or a social call?”

“It’s professional with a touch of social nicety.”

“Then it seems that you’ve conversed with the hospital’s lawyers. Must have been an interesting conversation if you’re calling me.”

“Yes, I did, and it was in quite interesting. Your Mom and I had a conversation before I called you. We are going to have a meeting this evening at my offices this evening. So, I’ll see you later young man.”

“Bye, Bob.”

Checking the time, it was 3:00 pm, which really meant it was 2:45 pm. My mom had all the clocks in the house set 15 minutes fast as she wanted to instill a good sense of time with us. I had enough time to take a shower, have a sandwich and read the letter from my brother.

Jumping in the shower, I could tell that whatever the Agen had done was working. I hadn’t lost a ton of weight, but I was a lot firmer than I was before. I got dressed into my lawyer visiting uniform, jeans and a polo. I headed down to the kitchen.

I got all the stuff and made two ham and cheese sandwiches. Grabbing the plate and the letter, I sat down at the table. Opening the letter, I noticed it was written in Polish. My Grandfather had made sure that myself and my older brothers were fluent in Polish. We were able to read, write and speak Polish as good as we could English. He said you never forgot where you came from and those who came before you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.