A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning and Beyond Book 1 - In the Beginning

Copyright© 2018 by Wojtek

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - With a second chance, Barnim begins on his second life. Redoing his life won't be a walk in the park. The aliens give him a new possibility, but somewhere along the road, life throws him an unknown, and very unexpected curve. Follow along on that adventure. Not all categories will be revealed and not all will be full time aspects of the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Time Travel   Cheating   Interracial   Size   Violence  

I woke up in a strange bed, laying in my clothes and remembering that I had gotten drunk, certainly didn’t get lucky, although I had this weird as hell dream. Getting out of the bed, a realization came over me. Even with all the beer I drank, there was no urgency to take a piss.

Seeing the doorway to a bathroom, I went in and splashed some water on my face thinking it would be a good idea to help me focus.

Walking back in to the bedroom, I was feeling a bit refreshed and wondered about a lack of a hangover as I should be feeling like shit. Well time to figure out where I was. Walking out of the bedroom door, I realized I was in a hotel suite that I couldn’t afford. A sitting area, full kitchen, dining area and another bathroom. Only weird thing was there were absolutely no windows.

Well time to see where exactly I was. Heading towards the door, realization set in that something fucky was going on.

The door out of the room had no door knob, or anything else I could find to let me out. After a few minutes of trying I sat down on the couch. Maybe the tv would tell me where I was. Hotels always had their own information channel.

Before the actual screen came to life, the speakers came alive. “Welcome to the Agen News Network.” My mouth hung open when the screen finally came to life. and looking at the screen, I was staring at myself.

What the fuck was this! It has to be some big dream/nightmare. I was broken out of my daze by the phone ringing on a table by the couch. Picking up the handset, my mouth engaged before my brain did.

“Who’s this and what the fuck is going on!”

“Well Mr. Badzinski, my name is Turgin of the Agen. If you will give us a couple of minutes, myself and a colleague will come and discuss the deal we made last night.”

The line went dead. My brain was going a mile a minute in twenty different directions. Was I really dead? Who the hell were these people? Where the hell was I? How was the deal I made going to happen, and how was I going to get fucked in the deal? Well, if nothing else, this was more interesting than anything else going on in my life. Sitting back on the couch, there was nothing to do but wait.

I didn’t have to wait long. About five minutes later, two people appeared out of thin air, a male and a female. They looked like normal people, except for two striking differences. Their skin was a beautiful blue. It was like looking at rivers of water melting from glaciers. Then there was the lack of ears. Instead, they had a hole where the ear canal is, but no external ear structure.

“Hello Mr. Badzinski. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.”

“I’m figuring you’re Turgin. And Mr. Badzinski was my father, please call me Barnim.”

“Yes, I am. This is Kiskan and she’ll be your liaison in getting everything set for you. Now I’ll give you the overview. You were struck by a car last night and the injuries were fatal. We offered you a chance at something new and you accepted the offer.”

I sat forward. Ready to say something, Turgin cut me off.

“Yes, we’re aliens as you know them. But no, we aren’t going to probe you.” He was chuckling as he looked at me. Turgin glanced at Kiskan, then turned back to me.

“So, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to leave you and Kiskan to hammer out the details. It was a pleasure to meet you as this will likely be the last time we interact, so I hope it all works out for you Barnim.”

“Well, it was my pleasure Turgin. Please convey my thanks to your people. I hope you have a great day.”

And like that he was gone. It was at this point that I took a closer look at Kiskan. She was wearing a set of purple hospital scrubs and was what I guessed was about 5’4 and 125lb give or take. A good bit of that weight was in a very large set of tits that showed through her shirt. What really stuck out was her hair. It looked like it was liquid silver and framed the deepest emerald eyes I’d ever seen.

“Now Barnim, you must know by now we can read your mind. And while I’m flattered by your thoughts, it’s not possible due to the differences in how our species procreate. And no, the way you look plays no part in my decision.”

Well shit! I could feel myself blushing as the thought of spending the day in bed with Kiskan had been playing through my mind. Guess even in an alien world I wasn’t getting laid. Well, better get used to it. This should be interesting though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.