19 October 2008 - Cover

19 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and the girls take Lisa McKinnon to the park for outdoor fun with the help of Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan had her move forward on the bench and lean back against him, then Tina directed Sarg to put his front paws on the bench. Tina laughed. “Sarg sure is anxious to fuck you, Lisa; he’s fucking the air.”

Lisa’s eyes widened at the sight of Sarg’s long cock and big ball appearing. “He sure has a big cock,” she mentioned.

“Tina, didn’t you say that Sarg and Major’s cocks are eight inches long?”

“Yes, and another two inches after his nut.”

Tina guided Sarg closer and placed the head of his cock against her slit. She rubbed it up and down, then he shuffled forward, the head entering her. Lisa had to look and watch as a dog’s cock entered her human pussy. Sarg shuffled forward a little more and began fucking her furiously.

“Feel the raw power of his fucking, his taking, and his mating with you!” He enticed.

“He ... he is fuck ... fucking me hard!” She said it with halted breaths. “Oh my fuck, do dogs fuck this fast? He’s pounding my pussy like a jackhammer would!”

“Dogs mate fast at first to begin cumming, then slow down and stop once their big nut is in you. They cum like men do all at once, but over several minutes. When you hear him whimper, he’s beginning to shoot his cum into you,” he explained.

Lisa placed a hand and one heel on his rump, feeling the muscular power of his mating. He moved forward more. “I can feel his cock hitting my ... my ... my spot! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed, then began to giggle. “I can’t believe a dog has just made me cum!”

“Am I being replaced by a dog?” Dan teased.

“Never, you’re too good a fuck to give up!” she replied, her body reacting to his deep thrusts. “I feel pressure against my pussy.”

Dan looked under Sarg and said, “He’s trying to fuck his nut into you. Once he does, you’ll be dog-locked for about half an hour. We’ll help you to lie down and rest with him until his nut and cock slip from you.”

“Huh!” Lisa sighed, feeling her pussy lips give in to his animalistic instincts.

“Now he’ll fuck you a few more times, then stop to allow more of his cum to shoot into you.”

“Dan ... Dan ... uhhh, uhhh, huh, huh!” She moaned and giggled again as Sarg made her cum once more. She hugged Dan tight as her spasms subsided. He helped her lie down on the comforter and cuddle with Sarg.

“How did you enjoy your first fuck with Sarg?” Tina asked.

“It was definitely very satisfying!” She blushed, hugging his warm fur. “You make it sound like Sarg will be fucking me again.”

“He can if you want him too,” Bobbie said. “When Dan isn’t available for a fuck and I’m really horny, I’ll let either dog or sometimes both fuck me. As you’ve just experienced, they can make you cum several times.”

“I may have to get myself a German Sheppard dog for the family,” Lisa remarked.

“They need to be at least a year old to begin fucking. You can come by our home for Sarg or Major when you need to,” Tina offered.

“I may have to combine being with Dan, having my pussy shaved, and a visit with Sarg or Major.”

“When Sarg’s cock slips from your pussy I want to go to your hands and knees for Major,” Dan directed.

“Can I take his cock out now?” She asked.

“You are an anxious, lovely slut, aren’t you?” he smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.