19 October 2008
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and the girls take Lisa McKinnon to the park for outdoor fun with the help of Sarg and Major.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan woke up to the sensation of a warm mouth around his cock. He opened one eye, looked down, and smiled, recognizing the long brunette hair on Lisa. He humped her mouth twice to let her know he was awake.

Lisa looked up at him, smiled, kissed the head of his hard cock, and crawled up to straddle his hips. “Now you relax and enjoy while I fuck this wonderful cock of yours!” Lisa fed the head into her hungry pussy and wiggled her hips to take it in.

“Thank you for the loving during the night. I liked you placing my leg over yours, shoving your cock in me for a fuck, and then licking me clean.”

“You’re welcome, and thank you for later on inviting me between your lovely legs.”

“Mmm, I love your big cock filling in my pussy!” She sighed, beginning to fuck her lover. He held her tiny ass cheeks while she rode him and kissed him long and hard. “I don’t want you to hold off, but give me that delicious cum of yours straight off.”

“It’s hard for me to hold back when you’re the one doing the fucking.”

“Don’t you dare put me on my back! This is my fuck to you that I want to remember for a long time!” She sat up, interlocking her fingers with his, riding her stud. She kissed him again, and then his cock hit the right spot. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She undulated her hips as the surge of her climax washed over her.

“Fuck, I can’t believe I made myself cum on your fucking cock!”

“You sure did, and I could feel your warm cream washing my cock. You sound so sensual and so beautiful when you cum!”

“Thank you, and now it’s time for you to cum in me!” She moved her hips forward and back, side to side. “Come on, baby, give it to me. Give me what I want!”

Soon, Dan could feel his pressure building as she tightened her muscles around his shaft. Moments later erupted in a loud series of grunts, shooting his cum up into her. “Mmm, that’s what I wanted!” She smiled, kissing him.

“Okay, you two, now that you’ve had a good morning, fuck, breakfast is ready,” Bobbie announced.

“Wow, do you ever look beautiful, Bobbie!”

“Now from you, a sincere compliment will always get you between my legs. We need to take a few minutes to have our time before you have to go home.”

“Don’t remind me about home.”

Lisa lifted off Dan and moved quickly to place her pussy over his mouth. Several clumps of his cum dripped onto his stomach and chest. As Dan pulled Lisa’s pussy down to his pointed tongue, Bobbie was quick to lick his stray cum off him and then suck his cock clean.

“Bobbie, a lot of good it does to send you to tell Dan and Lisa that breakfast is ready when you start having sex with them,” Brenda joked, coming to the bed. Lisa looked wide-eyed as Brenda casually leaned over and sucked several times on her dad’s cock. She was rubbing her pussy against his tongue and face, and a sudden climax unexpectedly hit her.


The large family enjoyed a good breakfast, and then the day’s activities were planned. Dan gave the indoor pool its weekly cleaning for use later on. Lisa’s sexy dress was quickly washed and dried for her to wear later on. In the meantime, she wore a low-cut top and short mini skirt of Tina’s, who are the same size six.

Dan helped Wendy with the dishes, then came into the bedroom to find Karen and Lisa on the bed, naked and kissing. “Would you like me to come back later?”

“Or, you could join us,” Karen hinted.

Dan lay on his side, watching them kiss and fondle each other’s breasts. “I washed and dried Lisa’s sexy dress for her to wear for you.”

“You aren’t going with us to the park?” He asked his love, his hand smoothing over her soft-skinned back and ass.

“No, I’m staying home with Wendy. You know how she loves me for eating her pussy and helping her to cum. You and Lisa have fun walking Sarg and Major with Bobbie and Tina. Take lots of pictures and videos for us to watch later on. I put some drinks and two comforters in the back of the van. I figure when you get home, we’ll have a nice swim and BBQ hamburgers.”


Dan drove them to their favourite park with Sarg and Major, anxious to chase down any squirrels they may find. Tina wore a very low-cut white top and a light blue short mini skirt, while Bobbie wore the same revealing clothes but in opposite colours.

While his two girls walked the dogs, Dan held hands with Lisa and carried their supplies. He smiled at her side profile, which showed her deep, plunging neckline. He let go of her hand long enough to untie the bow that kept her dress closed.

“You want me to show off my tits and bare pussy to people?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind. If anyone comes along with children or someone you don’t want to see, just pull your dress over to cover up.”

They continued their walk, and Lisa would look away when they passed anyone on the path. “You’ve got a lot of never showing your body like that.” “You look like such a slut walking around, showing your front like that.” There were several comments.

“She’s my slutty wife, and I’m very proud of her. Don’t listen to them. I find it highly arousing for you to show men your beautiful body in public.”

“It’s getting to me too. I can feel my pussy getting wet with excitement.”

“Good, you’ll need your pussy well lubricated for what I have planned for you. When you see people coming by, don’t be shy; look them straight in the eyes and say hello to draw their eyes to your beautiful tits.”

“Okay, I will.” Lisa soon felt more relaxed and aroused, making it a point to say hello to people she wanted to see her body.


Moments later, Dan’s cell phone chirped. “It’s John, no doubt calling about you.” He answered the phone and handed it to Lisa.

“Hi honey, yes, I’m having a great time with Dan and his family. Yes, I did bring another of my fantasies to life: making love with a woman, or, in my case, several women. I think I love the taste of pussy juice and look forward to us trying it with another woman. Perhaps Dan’s wife, Karen, could join us to experiment in a threesome or swap partners.” Dan nodded in agreement.

“Right now we’re out for a walk with Tina and Bobbie and their two dogs. I’m having a really good time, and I’ll thank you properly when I get home. I should be home at about six. I love you too and will see you soon. Don’t jerk off; I need your delicious cum fucked into my pussy and swallowed down my throat.” She ended the call and handed Dan his phone.


Dan led them to the same place where he’d taken Susan, and Lisa helped spread out the comforters. Tina and Bobbie laid together, skirts pulled up to show off a bare pussy. Sarg and Major caught their scent, and the girls teasingly pushed them away, distracting them with treats.

Dan and Lisa sat on the picnic table seat, her dress open to allow full viewing of her tits, then he motioned her legs apart to reveal her moistened pussy. Tina handed her several treats for the dogs, and she thought it was funny that they sat still for their snacks.

Sarg came up between her legs, attracted by the odour of her sex. “Sorry, Sarg, my pussy is only reserved for males on two feet, not four.” She pressed her legs together, covering her midsection with her dress.

Dan placed his right hand on her leg, pulling slightly to open her pose. “What are you doing?” She asked, her legs spreading again and Sarg’s nose moving closer. “You want him to sniff and lick my pussy?”

“Yes. You said you’d do most anything for me. This is, again, most anything. Just look into my eyes, kiss me, and open your legs to your new lover.”

“New lover? You want him to fuck me?”

“Yes, all of my girls have been fucked by both our dogs. If you don’t want him to, just say so, and I’ll never mention it again. I will still care about you just the same. But if you do want to experience the absolute forbidden thought of a dog fucking you, then spread your legs for Sarg and kiss me while he licks you. If you agree, Major will fuck you after Sarg has.”

Lisa didn’t know what to say or think. She wanted to be with Dan so much and prove she was good for him. The illicit thought of a dog actually pleasing her sexually was a fantasy she’d never had before. She slowly swept her dress aside and had to watch as she invited Sarg’s nose and tongue to sample her.

“Huh!” She gasped at the sensation of his rough tongue licking her wet, scented hole. Dan slipped her dress from her shoulders to make her naked, then her eyes not leaving his leaned to kiss him.

They embraced in a lover’s kiss, Dan’s tongue searching her mouth, her body jolting to Sarg’s tongue searching her pussy. “Thank you for doing this for me. I told you, you’ll be a different woman going home to John.”

“I don’t think I’ll tell him about having sex with a dog; he may not understand.”

Dan and Lisa continued to kiss as Sarg enjoyed her flavour. “Feel his tongue licking you?’

“Yes.” Her body jolted several times as his tongue excited her clit.

“You must like him licking your pussy; I can feel your body reacting. His tongue is as long as some men’s cocks.”

“I can feel his tongue fucking my pussy! Oh, Dan, his tongue is in me so far! Please hold me, hold me tight!” Dan squeezed her closer, feeling the tiny trembles of her body being pleased by this foreign object. He couldn’t help placing her right hand on her pussy, pulling her lips wider apart for Sarg.

“A dog can’t give you any disease or make you pregnant. He’ll be loyal and can never tell anyone what you’ve done together,” he explained.

Lisa placed a hand on Sarg’s head, encouraging him to fuck her with his tongue. “Oh Dan, I feel like such a slut for you, so fucking dirty for you.” She kissed him passionately, her tongue moving in his mouth to the movements of Sarg’s in her pussy.

“I’ve said this before: If lust is love, then do I ever love you! I never knew a dog’s tongue could do these things to me. Dan ... Dan ... uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck yeah, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed into his shoulder.

“You sound so incredibly sensual when you cum!” He complimented.

“You sure do, Lisa. Dan, Sarg is ready!” Tina said, having placed the socks on his front paws.

Dan cupped her soft face in his hands. “Lisa my love, will you let our Sarg fuck you?”

“Yes, I love you, Dan!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.