Hall Pass
Chapter 1: A Gift Indeed

Copyright© 2018 by James Marcus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Gift Indeed - Man gets a Free Flirt Pass from his wife for his birthday, giving him free reign to flirt with anyone he wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Niece   Harem  

Justin woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring out Enter Sandman. He sat up and hit the off button on the alarm clock and looked over to where his loving wife Clair should be laying. He was surprised to see that the bed was empty. It was six in the morning and his wife normally slept for another hour before getting up to get the kids to school. He looked around the room, for any sign of his wife, listened for the shower, but there was nothing to indicate where she had gone. He shrugged, climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. He took a quick, cold shower to wash the sleepiness and funk from a long sweaty night from his body, got out dried off and quickly got dressed.

He smelled the food before he finished descending the stares. The entire bottom floor of the house was filled with the smell of bacon and sausage. He rounded the corner of the kitchen to find his wife Clair, still in her night clothes, a very sexy blue teddy with white lacy thong panties and matching bra, cooking breakfast ... She turned as he entered the kitchen and flashed him a beautiful smile that lit up her baby blue eyes. “Good morning my love and happy birthday. Breakfast will be ready shortly.”

Justin gave his beloved wife a light peck on the lips. “Thank you, my love, this is an unexpected surprise.”

Clair smiled and brushed her fingers along his cheek. “I have a few more surprises prepared for you today, but for now, go have a seat before the eggs burn.”

He gave Clair one more peck on the lips before he headed over to his seat. As he approached the table he noticed an envelope in front of his usual seat. “What’s this?”

“My first surprise, love.” Clair replied, her voice taking on a sultry tone as she flipped the eggs. “open it.”

Justin took his seat, picked up the envelope and cracked the seal. It contained a card, covered with red hearts and kisses and the words Happy Birthday to the greatest man in the world. He opened the card and a small white piece of paper, the size of a business card, fell to the table. Justin picked up the paper and looked at the front of it. It was white with a silver border, written along the top in silver letters were the words Free Flirt Pass. In smaller print underneath in black lettering the card read, “To whomever shall read this card, the presenter of this card is invoking the right of the Free Flirt Pass. From this moment forward the presenter of this card is free to flirt with the ‘recipient’ until the presenter retracts said agreement. Neither the recipient nor anyone else will hold anything against the presenter for any flirtatious actions he or she takes with the recipient, nor any actions that may result from said flirting. The recipient may not reject any flirtation attempts, nor any further romantic or sexual actions that may result from the escalation of said flirtatious actions, and may only respond in kind. The recipient is free to refuse any actions that are not initiated with a flirtatious action, unless those actions have already been enacted previously while the presenter was flirting with the recipient. The recipient will acknowledge acceptance and understanding of these requirements by uttering the words ‘So you want to flirt with me?’ and returning the card to the presenter.”

Justin looked up from the card and gave his wife a bemused look. “What’s this?”

Clair walked over with a sultry sway to her hips and set his breakfast plate down in front of him. “It’s your birthday present. You my love have been wearing me out lately, so I decided to give you a get out of jail free card. That card is exactly what it says it is. Flirt with whomever you want, I won’t stop you nor will I get jealous. Just give me a bit of a breather so I can get my wind back. Tonight, I’ll give you my second Birthday Present. One night of free reign to do with me whatever you want, no hole’s barred. In the mean time live a little flirt with other ladies, have some fun and enjoy our birthday, and after tonight give me a little bit of a break and get my groove back.”

“You can’t be serious?” Justin replied before taking a fork full of his eggs.

“I’m very serious love.” Clair stated as she headed back to the stove and grabbed a second plate. “You have a free flirt pass, I won’t get jealous or angry.”

“And how long is this pass good for?”

Clair sat at the table next to him, grabbed a piece of bacon and shrugged, “I don’t know, is there an expiration date on that thing?” She asked before taking a bite.

Justin looked at the front and back of the card. “I don’t see one.”

She smiled and gave Justin a wink. “Then let’s play it by ear...”

Their conversation was interrupted by Justin’s oldest daughter, fourteen-year-old Amanda, coming into the room, still in her night clothes, a pink nightgown that ended at her knees and pink bunny slippers. “What smells so good?” She mumbled as she wiped her eyes, still puffy with sleep.

Clair turned towards her oldest child and smiled. “I made breakfast for your father, for his birthday.” She replied.

Amanda looked up to her dad, “Oh that’s right, happy birthday daddy!” The teen exclaimed as she ran up to her father and gave him a tight hug.

Justin wrapped his arms around his oldest daughter and returned her exuberant and loving hug. “Thanks sweetie, Love ya so much.”

Amanda released her dad and then looked towards the counter. “Is there more mom?”

“Of course, honey, there is plenty on the counter.”

Justin set the Free Flirt Card down on the table and resumed eating his breakfast. He took a quick look at his watch, “Shit I’m goanna be late, I have a seven thirty teachers meeting, before school.” He exclaimed as he shoveled the rest of his breakfast down his gullet.

Amanda sat at the table, while her father stuffed bacon and eggs into his mouth. She chuckled at her fathers’ antics and then reached for the pass. “What’s this daddy?”

Clair quickly snatched the card off the table and went to hand it to Justin, but then stopped suddenly. “Thank you for the card.” She said in a monotone voice, then she started to read it. A few seconds later she looked at her husband and whispered to him in a very sultry and husky tone, “So you want to flirt with me?” and handed him the card.

Justin took the card from Clair and put it in his top shirt pocket. “Stop it Clair, that isn’t funny.” He stated, a little irritated at his wife’s antics in front of their daughter. He then gave Clair and Amanda a quick peck on the cheek and headed off to work. He failed to notice Clair shaking her head and looking around as if she had just come out of a trance, or Amanda’s concerned looks at her parents.

Justin exited his front door and headed for the driveway, putting on his sports coat as he quickly walked towards his car, His thoughts were on the strange card and his wife’s even stranger behavior this morning. His brooding was interrupted by the sound of a familiar feminine voice. “Good Morning neighbor.”

He looked up to see his next-door Neighbor Ms. Francis, she was standing in her driveway, wearing a light blue bathrobe, holding a hose, watering the rose bushes that separated their yards. “Oh, good morning Andrea, how are you this morning?” Justin replied. He knew he should be heading for the school, but he just had to take a moment to say hello to his very lovely young neighbor.

“What’s the hurry Justin?” She asked.

Justin walked around his car and up to Andrea, his thoughts quickly became a jumble, as they usually did around her. There was something about the young woman, that just got his blood pumping. Her husband was a very lucky man. Without even thinking about it, he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out the Pass. “Oh, just school business. Check out what Clair gave me for my birthday.”

Andrea took the card from Justin. As soon as her hand touched it she seemed to space out for a second. “Thank you for the card.” She stated, with no emotion in her voice. She then read the card. As soon as she finished her body seemed to relax, she looked up at Justin, bit her bottom lip and whispered, “So you want to flirt with me?” in a sultry sexy voice, as she handed the card back to him.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.