The Last Police Chief
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

I was surprised that when the TV premier came and went there wasn’t more fanfare. At the end of the second day I wanted to ask, is that all there is. It seemed that except for a couple of pretty good reviews, nothing was happening at all. I was a little surprised, when I came home from the project house, to find Alison sitting in my driveway.

“Well hello, this is a nice surprise,” I admitted. We usually planned things carefully that time she just showed up.

“I thought I wanted to tell you in person. I got a call from Hammer and Tong productions. The Hollywood reviews were better then the New York reviews. The production company wants to check out the first Caroline script.”

“They are sending us a 25k option on the series. We need to discuss how to split the money,” Alison said.

“I trust you to do the right thing,” I said and forgot all about it.

Alison followed me into the house and went right to the bedroom. I followed after her, but I turned into the bathroom. I quickly removed my clothing while I turned into the shower cabinet. I took a quick shower while Alison did god only knew what. When I returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel she was on the phone. Alison made room for me, so I slipped in beside her soft body.

I kissed her and held her tightly against me. She managed somehow to roll on top of me. She also managed to lower herself down on my hard penis. When she was all the way down on me, she felt extremely good covering me like a glove. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. “Would you rather fuck me in the ass, or have Cynthia suck your dick​?”

She had never spoken to me using such language. I admit that I was a little in shock. I couldn’t answer, I just gasped for air.

“Come on Ed remember how you twisted me to agree to try new things. After I tried them there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. So answer me. Which would you rather do. You can tell the truth.” Alison said. “It’s all fantasy so answer.”

“Fuck you in the ass,” I said.

“Good,” she said. She moved onto the bed and assumed the doggy position. I moved to stand on the floor and pull her around. I lined up and tried to enter her ass. She was dry so I had to work like hell to get her lubricated. Finally I was able to work inside her. It was only the forth time we had done it. She was still whimpering as we began. It seemed to go on forever. I just couldn’t make myself cum no what kind of mind games I played. Alison knew I was having trouble.

“You know little Cindy wants to suck your cock. She loves us both. There is nothing you could ask that she wouldn’t do for you.” Alison said.

“I would never think of such a thing,” I demanded.

“Come on honey, you are thinking of it now,” Alison said.

“Where did this come from?” I asked.

“It comes from Thia. It’s what she wants. She is an adult Ed,” Alison said. “She is not a child and hasn’t been for years. Her mother no longer stands between you.”

“Tell me this is not what you want as well,” I demanded.

“I can only say that I am open to it. I would not have been even six months ago,” She said. “You have changed me Ed. I don’t know where it will stop, but I know I want to experience everything thing before I go. I would rather lay in a home remembering wild sex, than wondering about it.”

“Sure I can understand that, but I didn’t try to convince you to have sex with someone related to you,” I said.

“Look Ed, this is not a case of you talking her into it, or of you forcing her to do anything. I’m pretty sure she wants to be included when we are together,” Alison suggested.

“I don’t think I could discuss it with her. She might call me a nasty old man and never speak to me again,” I said.

“It’s not going to happen that way,” she said. “Let me talk to her. If we are all going to be together it can’t be here or at my place the first time. We need to get away somewhere to make it special.”

“You set it up,” I demanded.

“I will,” she said with a wicked smile.

Alison and I had anal intercourse, then fell asleep. I woke up and asked her after I went to pee the next morning, “Do you want to hike this morning?”

“Hell no,” she replied. “I’m going back to sleep, The next time you want me to hike skip the back door fuck.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I replied. I’m going to hike. Hang around and I’ll carry you to breakfast,” I promised.

“I’ll see how I feel,” she said.

I was out the door by 6:30AM. The hike took the usual ninety odd minutes. When I arrived back home, Thia and Alyson’s cars were both in the lot. To be honest I expected them both to be drinking coffee. Instead they were both in bed.

“Hi daddy,” Thia said half asleep. Her mouth had been full of Alyson’s saggy boob. Alyson gasped as I noticed where Thia’s hand was. She was obviously manipulating Alyson’s clit. So much for being special the first time, I thought.

“God, I want to lick your pussy,” Alyson moaned. “I have never tasted another women. I really want you to be the first,” Alyson said in a strong voice. The two of them swapped places.

“Come here daddy” Thia demanded.

I moved over and kissed my daughter like I had kiss her mother before she passed away. She moaned and lowered her hand to my penis. I gasped at her touch.

It was embarrassing that I had an orgasm so quickly. I wanted to say something, but I was struck dumb. I just stood beside Thia. I was very relaxed until I felt Alison begin to kiss my penis. It was more than I could stand. I was so embarrassed I had to get away from the two of them. I quickly dressed in my work clothes without my morning shower. I rushed out the door with barely a goodbye.

I listened and heard Alison’s comment on my hasty retreat. He has to get used to the idea that you are a woman, not just his little girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.