Bitch in Heat - Cover

Bitch in Heat

Copyright© 2018 by BenWa

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - First storiesonline attempt to include inline images with a story. It's a somewhat non-traditional love triangle between a college man, an older woman, and her Alaskan Husky dog. Woof?!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   School   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

My limp cock feels like an overcooked noodle having just come out of the furnace of Phoebe’s still pulsating cunt. She has completely exhausted me. My chest is heaving, trying to catch my if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserbreath. I feel dizzy, like I will pass out.

Phoebe lays back, legs spread wide looking almost the same as when we began. “Come on big boy, I’m not done with you yet. I want more.” she states.

More!?

We have been going at it for almost 3 solid hours. I just shot my fifth load. Phoebe has climaxed at least three dozen times. I am totally wrung out. So I plead with her, “I’m sorry Phoebe, I can’t. Please just let me sleep. I have an early class tomorrow.”

Her eyes flash as her face hardens. “You wimp,” she says in disgust, “What good is screwing a young stud if he can’t keep it up?”

“If you want something that never gets tired then why don’t you use a damn dil... ?”

Phoebe eyes flash dangerously. Furious, she won’t let me continue, “Don’t even say the word. You know I hate those lifeless plastic things. The idea of putting something like that inside me is disgusting. I hate just looking at them, especially the life-like ones, let alone touching them. Vibrators are not any better, even if they’re less work and some can stimulate my clit directly. I need to feel some emotional attachment. A living presence, something hot with muscles; which moves with me and responds to me.”

“Good thing that we have a well-trained backup.”

“Yes, it is,” smiles Phoebe, “and training took less than a month.”

She spreads her legs wide and calls, “Here King. Come to momma. I have a hot and juicy treat for you.”

King is Phoebe’s 3-year-old Alaskan husky. He is a huge dog, at least 80 pounds, but very friendly, if he knows you. He comes over to Phoebe and then stops next to the bed. He sits and looks at me waiting.

King and I like each other a lot. In addition to walking him two or three times a day, I’m the one who feeds him and plays with him. Since I was a kid, I’ve always liked dogs and know how to treat them. King likes me more than Phoebe. She may think he’s her dog, but as far as King is concerned, I am the Alpha male, the leader of his pack.

“Damn it Ralph! He never used to give a shit. Why is he looking at you? He’s my dog. I trained him. He used to obey me without question. Now, I’m a second class citizen. So, say something to him.” Phoebe snaps impatiently.

“Go ahead King,” I nod, giving my permission. It is what King has been waiting for. As far as he is concerned, Phoebe is my bitch. He needs to be sure I am done with her before he takes over.

King jumps up on the bed and buries his big nose in Phoebe’s snatch. She has trained him to do this since he was a puppy. King sniffs all around her crotch. Then his huge tongue comes out and began licking all of my cum out of her sopping wet pussy.

It makes Phoebe hotter to talk dirty. Although King doesn’t understand a word, the tone of her voice tells him that this bitch loves what he is doing.

From the living room, I hear Phoebe cry out, “Yes! Use your slimy tongue. Lick my nasty pussy. Make me cream for you.” I can hear Phoebe moaning and thrashing as King’s tongue drives her towards more orgasms. Between the two of us, hopefully she will be sated for a few hours.

I hear King jump off the bed and start to search for me. That means his talented tongue finally knocked out an exhausted, but satisfied Phoebe. He comes into the room then rolls onto his back for a reward. I rub his belly, happy that King is here to help me keep Phoebe satisfied. I do not feel the least bit jealous or inadequate. I give King a doggie biscuit treat. King is a good dog.

I’ve been with many women and talked to many more about how frequently they like to have sex. I’ve never gotten a firsthand or even secondhand account of anyone who likes, let alone demands as much sex as Phoebe.

It was hard to believe the first time I caught a nude Phoebe and King together. At first, I thought the normally friendly dog was attacking her. When I saw Phoebe’s hips lift off the bed and her now familiar orgasmic scream, I instantly realized, Phoebe was in no danger and was making love to King’s tongue.

Phoebe explains, “You’re a much better lover than King, but I’m not going to give him up. I raised him from a puppy. My family always had a dog as I was growing up. I got him 3 years ago because I was lonely and lived in a more dangerous neighborhood. I wanted a big dog for companionship and protection.

I had dumped my boyfriend after realizing he was a total asshole. Two weeks later, I was ready to beg him to come back because I was so horny and had not found a replacement yet. You know how much I hate dildos. Masturbation didn’t give the relief that I needed.

I remembered this article from some porn magazine about how sex with animals occurs more than people realize. Although, it has been slowly declining for decades. I was desperate and had this crazy idea.

Even as a puppy, King loved drinking the liquid left over each time I opened a can of tuna. I got naked and lifted King onto the bed with me. I had a little squirt bottle that I filled with tuna juice.

I squirted the liquid from the bottle into my pussy and spread some over my labia. King came over and stated licking it up. I kept saying, “Good King, Good dog. Keep licking momma.

Then King’s hot little tongue started diving into my pussy to taste the juice inside me. Its heat scraped my clit with every time. Before I knew it, I had an incredible orgasm, releasing weeks of pent up frustration. Poor little King was terrified by my screaming and spamming.

I had to dig him out from hiding. The poor little thing was still trembling. I kept telling him that he was a wonderful dog that had made mommy so happy. Gave him extra doggie treats. I coaxed King into a repeat performance later that day. With more tuna juice he did even better the 2nd time.”

“I ate a lot of tuna that week. I kept praising and encouraging King to do more. It worked. Eventually, I trained King to keep licking right through my orgasms. Once King understood what made me happy, he no longer needs tuna juice, but expected a doggie treat reward afterwards. He can keep it up for over an hour. It is almost impossible for me to move from the bed when King is licking my pussy. Over the next few weeks, my sexual endurance increases. However, King is still able to make me pass out from a combination of orgasmic overload and exhaustion.”

“One time, King slept next to me. He started licking my pussy again before I was fully awake. I needed to finish some work, but I was helpless to move. King kept me in an erotic stupor. I vaguely remember hearing both my phone and the doorbell rang. I lost count of how many orgasms King gave me. He knocked me out several times, but kept restarting. Finally, King stopped because he needed to be walked. It was more than 6 hours after we began.”

“After that, I am hooked. King has only improved since then. I trained him better than I realized. I am addicted to King’s tongue. I created a ‘Frankenweenie’ dog. I can’t go a full day without feeling his hot tongue on my pussy. Now, I time it better, starting an hour or two before Kings needs to go for a walk. That way, I know that King will release me when I have something that needs to get done.”

“Our routine becomes an early morning wakeup, courtesy of King, who needs to be walked. A quick breakfast, a morning run together, for the physical exercise we both need. A few hours of work, then doggie sex, and another trip outside. Lunch, more work, more doggie sex, another walk outside, then I call it day. At night, I either go out with friends, on a date, or stay home more for doggie sex then sleep.

“If I have a live-in boyfriend then I get lazy. He feeds King, takes him out to go potty, and exercise. King doesn’t get jealous if my boyfriend takes his place between my legs, unless it interferes with his ‘call of nature’. If King does not like my boyfriend or he does do what I require then he’s soon replaced.”

Wow! What a story. I’ve considered the possibility that Phoebe is a nymphomaniac, a sex-addict, or has some related mental problem. From the research I’ve done on the Internet, Phoebe does not exhibit any of the associated symptoms, she’s just at the high end of the statistical sex curve. Plus as Phoebe likes to remind me, the peak of her sexuality.

Every week I am with her, Phoebe seems to want a little more loving from me. That’s in addition to what she gets from King, who seems inexhaustible. What will I do if Phoebe still want more after I’m totally drained? I have other commitments. I cannot be her 24 hour-a-day sex toy.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserI am too doggone-tired (OK, bad joke) to think about it now. Even with all the noise, I collapse on the couch and fall into the “sleep of the dead”.

I wake up early because of the hot wet tongue licking my face. King is ready to go outside to do his business.

I try to ignore King, but he’s very persistent. With difficulty, I stand, go to the bathroom, pee, quickly wash off the sex smell, and get dressed.

Lucky for me Phoebe is still asleep, naked on her back with widespread legs. It sounds like she’s having another erotic dream. She’s whimpering while asleep and I can see her pussy glistening. If Phoebe wakes up then I know she’ll insist that I finish her off. It’s tempting, but I do not have time for that.

After giving King a quick walk, I play fetch with him for 15 minutes using an old tennis ball. We go back inside, I signal King to be silent, while I quietly refill his food and water bowls.

I manage to sneak back out of the house before Phoebe’s alarm goes off. Otherwise, she might insist that my tired cock perform again. I just am not up to it if I am going to get through my long day without falling asleep in class. If I don’t hurry, I’m going to be late again.

I felt a little guilty, but if I keep missing classes because Phoebe keeps me home screwing then I’ll flunk out. I chuckle to myself, unsure who I felt worse about, Phoebe or King.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” I think. A 21-year old man running away from a sexy female willing and eager to spread her legs. And a great fuck at that. The best in fact that I’d ever had.

It is the dream of every male college student in the country, and I am afraid that I am about to lose it. Phoebe has been making unhappy noises over the last week.

“I’m at the peak of my sexuality.” She threatens, “If you can’t keep up with me then I’ll soon go looking for a ‘fresh slab of meat’”. Phoebe is not subtle about things like that.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserI have an hour after my last class before track practice, so I get a snack and a cup of coffee, find an empty table in the student union. It feels strange to think of track practice as relaxing compared to a night spent satisfying Phoebe. After devouring my turkey on whole wheat sandwich, I sip the rest of my coffee, while trying to remember how I’d gotten into this situation.


The Friday before my senior year in college started I was hanging out at the sports bar used by the track team. We were celebrating being the varsity team after waiting for our big moment for the past three years. Throwing darts, shooting pool, drinking beer, and generally raising hell. It was a great party.

Again, I notice this older woman checking me out. It isn’t just me. There seems to be six or seven different guys she’s been looking over during the past half-hour. I’m having too much fun with my buddies to care who she decides to choose.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browserI do notice that she is in the dark and too far away to see much. However, her clothes are a lot more expensive than any college girl normally wears. Also, her blond hair is up in some fancy hairdo that older women like. Then it is my shot so I turned back to the pool game.

When the woman sees me ignoring her and makes her choice. She sashays over to our pool table. My buddies later tell me how all the good bits move when she walks. This woman knows how to display her body to incite men. It is a pleasure to watch.

I notice that all activity around me has stopped. When I turn, there she is, right in front of me. Her finger is moving in and out of her mouth as if she is sucking a cock. It is incredibly sexy to watch. She may be older, but radiates a confidence and sensuality unlike any college girl I know. In less than a minute, my own cock is standing at attention.

She keeps at it, letting us have a chance to look her over. I see a tiny woman, maybe 5’2” if you subtract what looked like 5” heels with dark eyelashes, dyed blond hair, and small tits. Under the pool table lights I had a good view of them. She is wearing a red dress with a plunging neckline. It shows off her small cleavage to best effect. It is so sheer that everyone can see there is no bra. I can see her nipples through the sheer material of her dress. They are large for such small tits and just starting to poke outward.

Maybe 27, 29 year old? Certainly older then my 21-years. It is hard for me to tell in that dress with the purple lipstick and matching makeup. Most of the college girls here are in everyday jeans and tops. They don’t bother to dress up.

She is in great physical shape for an older woman, a hot babe, skinny, but with great legs and nicely rounded hips, maybe 32-21-35. In 5” heels, those sexy legs look longer than they actually are under what has to be the shortest skirt in the bar. I wonder if her panties have been forgotten with her bra. Is her pussy already wet? I start wanting to find out.

Then I realize that she is staring only at me. She must like what she sees. I am proud of my 6’1” body. I keep it in great shape exercising and practicing my running every day with the track team. The college girls often tell me they like my big muscles, broad chest, and tight ass.

I have little trouble acquiring girlfriends, but those from my Junior year have yet to show up on campus. Those girlfriends love when I pound my hard meat into their tight young twats. It doesn’t hurt that I enjoy eating pussy and have developed enough control to hold off my own climax.

It is more than enough to push my girlfriends to more orgasms then they can stand. When I see a girl can’t take it anymore, I release my own climax into her. Afterwards, she has that unmistakable “well-fucked”, totally sated look. No girl ever went away unsatisfied since I was 16. How would it be different with a more experienced partner, like the one in front of me?

“Wanna dance, big boy?” she asks.

I must have waited too long to answer. The next thing I know, her small hand caresses my cock then grabs the front of my pants. She turns without releasing me and leads us onto the dance floor. Of course, all the guys I am with are hooting and hollering at the exhibition.

She turns again, grabs my ass and pulls me into her. Unfortunately, even in those heels, she is a lot shorter. Her pussy is pressed against my thigh. My cock is pressed against her belly. That doesn’t deter her. Her succulent body pulsates against mine, rubbing her small tits and pussy against me. I can tell how excited she is getting. The scent of her arousal is in the air.

At 6’1”, I towered over this skinny little waif. Her slight body is dwarfed by my bulk. I outweigh her by 60 or 70 pounds, most of it muscle. Yet she is the one setting the pace.

“What’s your name,” I ask. She answers, “Later. There’s something more important to do first.” Reaching between us, she pulls down my zipper and fishes out my cock.

“You’re a hot little bitch, aren’t you?” I prompt, a bit annoyed. It feels like I am getting a hand job as we dance.

“You have no idea, big boy. Now lift me up so I can kiss you properly.” She directs. She is light, less than 100 pounds so it is easy for me to lift her as instructed. When I do, she wraps her arms around my neck, pulls my mouth to hers. She latches on like a lamprey eel.

Her tongue demands entry into my mouth. I part my lips and meet her attack with my own. No woman ever kissed me so aggressively. It feels like she is trying to suck the life out of me, but I give back as good as I get. The entire time she has been giving my cock a hand-job. It is rock hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.