The Longest Saturday
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow the new God, Ian, as He experiences the longest Saturday ever known, and in which He ties many loose ends, consolidates power over the nations, expands his empire, and brings leaders and governments to heel. Oh, and he gets laid a lot along the way.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Violence  

“So, Nigella, what do you think of this place? I have half a mind to buy it out and give it to you as a gift. What do you think? Would you like to own it, and then naturally give me a rent-free suite here on a permanent basis? I want a place where I can couple with you, with Des, with Becky, and with all of my harem and many other folks. I believe that you realize, by now, that I fully intend to seduce you, don’t you?” I asked Nigella Lawson, who actually blushed and laughed as she sat with me during the supper.

“Well, let me see. You’re Almighty God ... You want to add me as Your new lover, whether formally in the harem or not, You can, and presumably will, reverse my aging, You’ve moved society forward a great deal, I would get a lot of dick as well as cunny, I would get to perhaps be a mum again, You tend to be very generous with Your lovers, and I’m not honestly seeing a downside here,” Nigella commented as she drank a bit more of her sherry to calm her nerves.

“Some would call you a ‘kept’ woman?” I winked at Nigella, who burst into laughter while eating her own version of surf and turf: filet mignon and shrimp scampi.

“As if that’s a bad thing? Besides, I’m not exactly poor! I have some independence, but if the King of Heaven wants to keep me, pamper me, spoil me, indulge me, pleasure me, reward me, kiss me, caress me, fondle me, cuddle me, spank me, feed me sherry and claret and filet mignon and shrimp scampi, etc., who am I to refuse His bounty? I’m more than happy to let You, shall I say, butter my buns? Or my bum, in any case,” Nigella winked as she closed in for a very ardent tongue kiss.

“You’ve adopted the Ianist greeting custom, I see,” I teased her a little, as she opened her blouse, slipped it off, and sat there with her bra visible to all ... it didn’t cover much of her ample bosom, either.

“Oh, I’ve only delayed my naked baptism until I could receive it at the right hands, Lord,” Nigella replied as she made out with me.

“Take off your heels and slide down your panties. I want you to just have your bra and skirt on now,” I instructed Nigella now, as she moaned in anticipation of my attentions.

Nigella didn’t hesitate to remove her panties first, rising long enough to lift her skirt just enough and move her underwear over her heels. Then she handed them to me, an offering of sorts, smelling strongly of her intense arousal now. When she proceeded to take off her heels, I handed one to Bacchus and the other to Felix. The panties themselves I gave to Tammy.

“I want her to wear them for a little bit. I love it when a woman wears another woman’s undies. There’s just something about a lady’s juices brushing against another lady’s cunt from a used pair of panties, including this black satin pair of yours. Now, remove your bra and give it to Liam. I know that he’ll treasure it forever, won’t you, Liam?” I turned to my brother-in-law, Liam Estrada, “by the way, Liam, your new job is as Secretary of Homeland Security. You will help restructure ICE and other agencies under your control to make them more humane, more civilized.”

“Bacchus, you’re now to serve as the Secretary of State. If they don’t like it, too bad. They’ll make you Secretary, anyway. You’re to help coordinate the compliance of the U.S. Government and its foreign policy with my plans for the future of that continent and the world. Thankfully, as a God, you won’t have commuting issues. Felix, you’re to be put into office as Secretary of the Treasury, helping establishing new fiscal policies more in line with social justice and common sense. Treasury Secretary Felix Shaw has a nice ring to it, right?

“Now, Nigella, take off your skirt and give it to Leah. I haven’t given my twin sister much of late. Not nearly enough, and the last thing that I’d want to do is neglect her. There we go, and I wasn’t joking about the hotel. I’m going to buy it for you, but you’ll give me a rent-free suite. Permanently. Now, bend over. I’m going to fuck you, right here at this table, in front of all of the guests. You wanted your buns buttered, well, that’s about to happen here and now,” I chuckled as Nigella indeed bent over and presented me with her delectable bottom.

“That’s good. Now, relax. I’m about to fuck you, and if you missed it, I’m also about to reverse your aging now, too,” I declared as I altered Nigella’s physiology while fucking her slick pussy hard from behind.

“Am I fertile, Lord? Will You breed me, put a bun in my oven, make me a mum all over again?” Nigella encouraged me to seed her, to fill her with my celestial spawn.

“Why, yes, you are, and I will. I’m going to do it now and good!” I told Nigella while fucking her, even as Becky spread her cheeks and began to tongue her ass.

“Oh, fuck, yes, that tongue on my arse, Your cock up my quim, yes ... yes!” Nigella moaned and gasped as I rammed her good and hard.

“You want to get fucked properly, don’t you, and you also want to be bred! Here’s the deal. I’m going to knock you up, as stated, but you’re going to have quads! My baby, Felix’s, Bacchus’s, and Liam’s, all at once. You want that, don’t you? Imagine, of the spawn that’s about to be put in you, only one of them will be white! I love that idea, don’t you? A nice, healthy, mixed racial contribution to the gene pool. A nice act of defiance to old taboos. A nice contrast of complexions, too. Not to mention watching your belly swell up with our God seed, right?” I humped the sexy English cooking guru with the kind of ardor that she deserved.

“Will I get my bum fucked, too?” Nigella asked me, hesitant, but some part of her mind clearly hoping that the answer was “yes.”

“Naturally, but first, let’s get you nice and bred, shall we?” I commanded Nigella while I fucked her, drinking a shot of bourbon as well.

The burn went down very well, just as I pumped deeper and harder up Nigella’s snatch, driving further inside her. The table shook as I boned her, not that any glasses were knocked over or anything. I loved the sight of Becky’s tongue as she licked my cock during the strokes. I reveled in watching my sister rim Nigella, too, making this daughter of a British lord cream herself at the sensation of having someone taste her booty. Something was always very sensual about a tongue exploring a woman’s ass, after all, the most beautiful part of the female anatomy in my book.

Nigella’s luscious pussy and the chance to admire and fondle her buttocks, combined with the reality of being watched by the entire globe, with the additional pleasure of seeing Becky rim her, all combined to make me cum far inside her cunt. I didn’t stop there, though, continuing to screw her for several more strokes, enjoying her slimy slit from my jizz lubricating things. I was very glad that I wouldn’t go soft anytime soon. I held Becky’s head there, too, indulging her lust and appetite for Nigella’s ass as she rimmed her with gusto.

When I finally pulled out, I grabbed my sister and pushed her head down until she was on her knees. There, in front of all eyes, the future Secretary-General of the United Nations, heiress to the vast Adler estate and business empire before she shared it with me, sucked and licked Nigella’s pussy juices off my cock. While she did that, Leah grabbed Lou and Arlena by the hair and dragged them over to make them kneel behind Ms. Lawson.

“Clean her up, but leave enough to make an Ian Junior. Tongue her holes, both of them, now!” my sister demanded, adding, “how can you say that You haven’t given me enough, Lord, when I have these two servants who I love to punish, torment, and use? I do enjoy abusing both of them! Getting my revenge! Being cruel to them! They’ve earned it, after all! If You want to give me something, give me both of them as my toys forever, not just until they’ve been punished!”

“Well, there’s one way to achieve that!” I tweaked both Lou and Arlena to make them desire to remain Leah’s slaves for eternity, even if part of them still feared it.

“Yes, please! I want to serve Leah forever! Please let her collar me and make me hers for eternity, abjectly her slave! I want to serve the Goddess Leah forever!” Lou now pleaded with me, even as I fucked Becky’s throat.

“Hey, okay, but only on two conditions and you must agree to them both!” I teased Lou, even as I turned up the desire factor and made his desire to worship and serve Leah unbearable.

“Anything! Anything to serve my daughter, the Goddess Leah!” Lou begged me pathetically now.

“The first of these is that you must return to eating Nigella out. You’re not done pleasuring her! You owe her an orgasm!” I insisted.

“And the second?” Leah now spoke for Lou, truly curious, as the eunuch resumed his work.

“Lou will forfeit his genitals forever. He’ll accept this, here and now, without any qualifications or requests to the contrary in the future, that he’ll never have private parts of any kind again. He’s to be a eunuch forever! He’ll be as useless, anatomically incorrect, as a Ken doll,” I declared, waiting for Lou’s response.

“Yes, yes, yes, I’ll agree to it! Anything to get to serve Leah, my Goddess!” Lou pleaded with me.

I felt much amusement as I now made my natural father so completely in thrall to my twin sister that he would never be free of her or even wish to be. Lou would always be “Lou” and no one else. He would never be Nahum Adler again. He had been wiped clean of all thoughts and urges for rebellion and defiance. I had completely altered him to the point that he now had a form of Stockholm Syndrome. He loved, adored, desired, and worshiped his owner. Since he enjoyed and wanted this, though, how could it be anything abusive? He drew pleasure from service to Leah and she drew it from being served.

“And you, Arlena? Are you prepared to agree to my terms as well and bind yourself to my sister Leah forever, too? Think well on it. Once you consent, there is no turning back now! Your mind will be wiped clean of any desire for freedom for good. The first term is the same as what I gave Lou. The other is that you will remain female forever, just as he will be a eunuch forever. Do you assent to these conditions?” I now confronted Arlena, formerly Arlen Corbin, the rapist pig of a teacher who had violated Leah when she was barely eighteen.

“Yes ... please! I will do anything to get to serve Her! I adore her! I love her! I need to serve Her!” Arlena implored me and I threw back my head in laughter.

“Done!” I now absolutely made Arlena a complete abject of my twin sister’s: she would never want to be free again.

I didn’t see any contradiction between emancipating the Saudi slaves and enslaving those two pigs, my father and Leah’s teacher. The women who were Lou’s victims had agreed to turn him over entirely to my twin, to ensure that he had but one owner, largely as a gift to her on some level. They felt, for whatever reason, that Leah was a much better “punisher” in these cases than they would like to be.

It was cathartic for my sister, whereas Lisa was busy reconciling with Mustafa and bonding with Saajida, Miriam was more devoted to her Archangel work (especially now as Viceroy of Afghanistan), and Sarai was far more concerned with cherishing her favorite submissive lady, Jessica Nunez. They had the energy for sex, even love, with each other, the rest of the harem, and with others, but not torment, punishment, discipline, and bondage. Leah, on the other hand, considered her bond with and service to me to be her highest joy, but nothing else compared to the pleasures of dominating these new sluts and fucktoys of hers.

“Bacchus, this is your cue to go for it, if you were waiting for my decision on who goes next. Give it to her but good. Remind her that you’re a real catch, the future Secretary of State! Then it will be Felix, the next Secretary of the Treasury, and followed by Liam, the new Secretary of Homeland Security. Now, Becky, be so good as to guide me inside Tasha’s twat. You’re ready for it, right, Tasha?” I turned to my sister and the new Viceroy of the Caribbean Territory.

“Oh, yes, Lord!” Tasha grinned as I entered her for a few strokes, put it back into Becky’s mouth, and then fucked her yet again for a few more.

“Tasha, your pussy’s delicious!” Becky exclaimed before spreading the Viceroy’s cheeks to start tonguing her ass.

“Yeah, well, how’s my booty?” Tasha teased Becky a bit, good-naturedly, of course.

“Actually, that’s quite yummy, too!” Becky even gave a “thumbs up” sign to indicate her enjoyment of Tasha’s bottom.

“By the way, Tasha, I love the cape. By all means keep wearing it! Also, I’m going to knock you up, and then I’m going to age the embryo to catch up with whatever spawn you have inside you, so get ready for at least twins, if not quids!” I warned Tasha, adding, “don’t worry. I’m God, remember. I’ll make the pregnancy very safe for you!”

“Hey, don’t I get quids, too? I don’t care who the fifth guy is, as long as I get quids!” Nigella complained, though she added, “not to be ungrateful, of course! I do adore that cock fucking me so damn good!”

“Melissa!” I called upon the Naked Prophetess, the futanari Melissa Tancredo, who was very happy to present herself now, “guess what you get to do!”

I kept humping Tasha for several more minutes, more than ready to give her a ready good fuck now, while Bacchus seemed to work on the clear objective of making people fear that Nigella was dying. Both ladies screamed, even as I swallowed some more bourbon and resumed screwing Tasha within an inch of her life. I laughed very hard as I watched Felix fuck Melissa’s throat and Liam her pussy while waiting for Nigella to be ready for them.

This was when I saw something that infuriated me to my core. The TV screen in the restaurant displayed an act of open brutality by the remaining Saudi forces in Yemen, who seemed to have found a way to cling to power. They actually executed their puppet leaders in Aden and installed themselves as the junta there, seizing control of the national treasury and armed forces in the process. It was so ruthless, not that the Shia rebels were exactly innocent themselves. Both sides were brutal and dangerous, it was just that the Saudis had been so aggressive and hegemonic about the whole damn thing.

I had enough, of course. I would make an example of the leaders of both sides, and I would do it in a manner that I had restrained before. No more of that restraint. They were about to witness My Wrath and Judgment in full, unleashed for all to see. I called upon the one superweapon in My arsenal that I never used yet, though she was always there: Sandra, my were-dragoness.

“Sandra, my love, do me a favor and go to Aden first, and then Sa’na. I want you to absolutely destroy both the government and the rebels. I want them all gone, just spare the innocents as much as you can. When all that are left are the leaderless troops, take command of Yemen yourself. Proclaim yourself Viceroy of South Arabia and prepare to defend your office, whatever it takes. You know what I want, too. Sane, sensible, humane, pluralistic laws with a strong Ianist bent to them. Don’t worry, you’ll still get to be my pet Dragoness, that’s the beauty of it all, and I’ll even fuck you in whatever room you wish to use. I expect much of you, my dear Sandra, my Georgia Peach. Don’t let me down,” I instructed Sandra with a hot and heavy kiss, who was more than happy to belch fire at any excuse.

I had the distinct awareness that the leaders of both factions in Yemen were about to regret whatever crimes they committed, whatever atrocities came to mind. Sandra knew how I was, and I knew what she felt. Anyone who committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, from slavery to genocide, would feel her rage and it would burn literally white-hot. Sandra grinned, stuck out her forked tongue, flew out of the room, sharpened her teeth to the razor point, and expanded to the maximum size. The leaders of both the government and the insurgency in Yemen were about to become barbequed meat for a certain Georgia Peach turned were-dragoness, and it wouldn’t be fun for them at all.

At any rate, I was soon not far from my release, as Tasha went out of her way to please me, being very attached to my cock already. It was evident that my dear Viceroy was more than happy to fuck me back hard while I fucked her. She also seemed to relish Becky’s tongue on her pussy and ass, as the future Secretary-General of the United Nations did her level best to excite both of us. Even as Bacchus came inside Nigella at last and moved on to Melissa, Felix taking his place, I spilled my seed within Tasha’s fantastic pussy, breeding her as well.

Not being ready to quit fucking, I grabbed my sweet Becky and bent her over now, drilling the next Secretary-General hard. I filled her up with every thrust, making my beloved sister gasp and moan on each stroke as I pounded her. I made her feel what it was to be fucked, not that she didn’t already know. Every single time that she moved her hips and took me deeper, Becky seemed to cream herself now. I gave this Goddess fresh reminders of pleasure at the hands of the Most High, the ultimate alpha male, if there was one, hitting home. I was very glad for my supernatural prowess indeed now, particularly as I felt the warmth and wetness of my dear sister around my cock.

Meanwhile, Nigella felt the rush of a new cock, as Felix spilled himself within her and Liam replaced him. Bacchus now went for Tasha, hammering her hard with his dick, while Felix returned to Melissa, now in her twat. The futa Naked Prophetess relished every second of this, even while already pregnant, of course. She creamed herself, as Tasha did, from this kind of fucking, pleased that these men had similar stamina to mine. They all craved and yearned for more cock, that much was clear, and were more than ready to pleasure these men.

“Now, what shall I do for Blanca and Tina, as boons to them? They’re immortal Goddesses, too, and more than worthy of some kind of rewards and stewardship beyond this. Oh, yes, Tina shall be Secretary of Education, while Blanca shall be named the next Vice-President, once Raylene becomes President. It seems fair to me, at least. I believe that, while there is a law against blood relatives of the President taking cabinet posts, no such restriction exists against spouses of the Vice-President. Anything else that you might like, ladies?” I asked them both, not wanting to neglect these, my first extracurricular partners since Des and I opened up our relationship.

“Just be sure to fuck us again, soon! You last fucked us this morning, in the shower and the vanity, remember, papi?” Blanca expressed her very sincere lust for me.

“My sentiments exactly!” Tina agreed, even as she rubbed her nude pussy against Blanca’s naked ass.

“Naturally, in the meantime, everyone, you’ve eaten a bit, burn some calories the best way possible. Reach out and fuck someone! Don’t be shy! Let’s have an orgy here, and that includes the staff as well as guests! We’re all adults here, as I can see, after all! Everyone, get laid, that’s an order!” I instructed all those present in the cafe to get it on with others, including random strangers.

Within minutes, as I increased the lust levels around the cafe, people who weren’t already screwing each other blind now began doing just that. I also made everyone omnisexual who wasn’t already, and removed any hints of jealousy, possessiveness, modesty, guilt, shame, etc. from their minds. They may or may not return, but without those inhibitions, people really got busy acting on their lusts, their primal instincts and urges. Happily married couples eagerly swapped spouses with others or just grabbed whomever they fancied while smiling at husbands or wives doing the same.

One woman who had been faithfully married to the same man for thirty years now and a virgin on her wedding night was soon underneath Mustafa Sexton, even as her husband rammed Saajida with all of his power. Their twenty-year old youngest daughter had Lisa’s thighs spread and her tongue buried in her snatch as well, while Tammy tongued that same young lady’s ass. As I restored their youthful vitality, the couple were sure to keep fucking around that night and I made certain that both of them would breed with others. The most noteworthy case was that the wife, Clarissa Winfield, would soon be pregnant to Mustafa Sexton, while her husband, Alfred, knocked up three women himself.

Among these were his own daughter, Jaclyn, who also conceived by Melissa, Mustafa, Jessenia, and myself (I made sure to protect her during said pregnancy). I made sure to knock Clarissa up as well, while all of this waited until I filled up Becky with my seed, followed by Blanca and Tina, who each spent a good twenty minutes or so underneath me. All of this, for me at least, was from behind, though others preferred different positions. I simply couldn’t resist the urge to hit it from the back, admiring those lovely buttocks as we screwed. This was true of all these ladies, as I could appreciate various shapes of bottoms.

I enjoyed the sight of Michael and Eileen being dominated by Leah together again, Michael fucking her twat repeatedly cowgirl-style while Eileen was required to lick her butt. When she was done with that, Leah took a strap-on dildo and thigh harness that was conveniently present (her Goddess magic, perhaps?) to fuck Eileen in the pussy and ass. While she did this, Michael found himself rimming his adopted daughter for a good while, licking up my cum from that hole (oh, yes, I got my turn there). When Leah came from that, she invited me to fuck Eileen while she pegged Michael.

“Well, Mrs. Finnegan, what do you make of this?” I probed while I, well, probed, going balls deep inside my adoptive mother, “Mr. Finnegan, do you like watching me screw your wife while you get to take it in the ass?”

I knew that Eileen couldn’t resist the taboo pleasures and ecstasy of being taken by her adopted son, no matter what she might have claimed. It was more than worthwhile, sticking it to both of them by balling this woman who raised me and whom I once called “Mom.” She brought me up with Catholic morals, Catholic guilt, and Catholic dogma, but I was free of that at last, and now she didn’t even practice what she preached anymore. I especially delighted in making sure that she had a wedding band on her left hand again, as did her husband, my adoptive father, while they got laid by others.

While I screwed Eileen, knowing that she was long since pregnant, and not to Michael (though he had impregnated others, too), I took delight in making sure that my own spawn caught up to the others’ offspring in her womb. I pounded her harder with every thrust, my cock still slick with Blanca’s, Tina’s, Becky’s, Nigella’s, Tasha’s, etc. juices. I laughed as I watched Michael strain a bit in response to the dildo in his asshole and heard him grunt while Leah sodomized him. I continued ramming his wife next to him, knowing that he would hear every stroke and every moan of pleasure from her while I humped her. I also knew how humiliating it was that he actually enjoyed taking it up the butt, thanks to his prostate as well as some tweaking by me on both of the Finnegans.

When I came inside Eileen, I told her, “Go in front of your husband, so he can eat you out while I fuck my sister!”

As Eileen did this, I went behind Leah and started hammering her pussy from the back. I took my sister good and hard, making her cream herself from the trifecta of pegging Michael, taking my dick deep inside her twat, and watched Michael eat my creampie from Eileen. The humiliation was admittedly no small factor, as she wasn’t entirely free from her bitterness at how she was treated by our adoptive parents. While they sought atonement, she would make them earn it, by Me! I pumped in and out of my sweet Leah, dicking her as she deserved on each thrust, her hips moving back eagerly at me while she took it from me and gave it hard to Michael.

We continued this humping for a good while longer, for my part much of the pleasure in this train coming from the sight of Leah’s fantastic booty. Other parts of it were perhaps darker in some folks’ estimation, especially the awareness that each stroke inside Leah’s cunt led to her pushing deeper inside Michael. When I whispered a new idea into Leah’s ear, she laughed and agreed, as I pulled out just long enough for Michael to start screwing Eileen instead of eating her. Eileen had to feel Leah’s juices delivered to her snatch straight from her adopted daughter’s slit, mixing with her own and with my spunk. It didn’t hurt that Michael now took out the pain and humiliation of getting pegged by his adopted daughter on his own wife.

When I came inside Leah, I was quickly ambushed by Blanca and Tina, who wanted a threesome now. While I had screwed them not long before, I didn’t hesitate to grab each of my sweet ladies and have my way with them. I gave them exactly what they wanted now, giving Blanca a few strokes, then Tina a few herself, followed by more for Blanca and so forth. I knew what was coming, of course. I was well aware of Blanca’s fetishes and Tina’s alike. My own favorite kink was for playing with their asses while I humped them, even swatting the couple ruthlessly as I humped them.

“Ladies, where do you want my cum this time?” I asked them as I got closer, very pleased with my God powers which allowed me to cum so often, just as they came a lot while fucked.

“On top of my ice cream and apple pie, sir!” Blanca told me, “we’ll share it. I’m working on getting Tina to appreciate the value of jizz as a condiment, sauce, cream, etc. I’d eat any food with cum, as you know, any food at all!”

“Yes, well, we prefer to drink it directly ourselves,” Chloe and Zoe commented, making me laugh as I made an abrupt, snap decision and turned both of them into succubi: they were perfect for it.

“In that case, I give you another gift, a fucktoy of your own, one to share and drain if you wish!” I declared as I came all over the dessert and Blanca shared it with Tina at last.

“Well, there is our former principal, Mr. Arthur Rutledge. He’s been a prick, but I think that he was just bitter and angry. Think that he’d agree to it?” Chloe asked as she bit her bottom lip.

“Given that he’s currently sleeping on the couch because he converted to Ianism, though he’s tried in vain to reason with his Seventh-Day Adventist wife, Sabrina Rutledge, well, you get the idea. I think that he is already starting to improve and you can help him reform by owning him, with his consent, of course. Want me to convince his wife and he both to serve you ladies?” I offered the twins, both of whom licked their lips at the prospect of owning the couple, not just the husband.

“Even better! If she treats him so shabbily, she definitely deserves it! Were you planning to rescue him by other means already or was this an impulse?” Zoe inquired.

“I had various ideas, but this one was too good of an opportunity to resist, of course. Compared to being owned by your lovely selves, and sharing this status with his pretty, but prudish wife, I think that he would agree that he’s already been in a far worse kind of bondage. At least this way he’ll get to have fun with it, won’t he?” I winked at both of the twins.

“Oh, he’ll have lots of fun, Lord, even if he does end up with a ball gag in his mouth and a cock or strap-on dildo up his ass!” Chloe told me, rather bluntly.

“Can we share them with Lilith, though? We really want to share them with the first, the original succubus! She’s our hero, or one of them, at any rate,” Zoe urged me.

Lilith perked up, right in the middle of draining Arnold Schwarzenegger’s balls, “Is that so? Thank you, ladies, and on that note, I think that Arnold here wants to be a sex slave, don’t you, Mr. Governator?”

“Ja ... ja,” the actor and former California Governor managed to gasp in his native German, so enthralled was he by the great Lilith.

“Yes, so, Lilith, Arnold, Arthur, and Sabrina will be yours, Chloe’s, and Zoe’s to share. They’ll consent to it, because they wish to do so. Just as those in my harem who wish to be slaves consent to it freely,” I started to say, when Des coughed.

“Ian, my dear, ALL of Your harem are your willing, abject slaves. Am I right or what?” Desiree turned to everyone in my harem, from Becky to Radwa to Natalie to Tristan to Cassie.

“I think that I speak for the whole harem in backing her up, and I dare say that some who aren’t officially in the harem feel this way as well. Not to mention that any slaves of ours are automatically Yours by extension, are they not? I know that it isn’t legally binding, otherwise, as a black woman, as I told You before, I would feel that I had betrayed my ancestors who fought for their freedom.

“No, no, this is not about legal constraints and obligations, but about our conscious wish to please and serve our Lord and our God, our lover, our husband, who just happens to be my brother. I hope that I have Your permission to drop that silly ‘half’ qualifier and call You brother as well as Lord, God, husband, Master, and lover,” Tammy assured me, even as she guided me inside Priya’s cunt again.

This was when I summoned Arthur and Sabrina, giving them both strong desires to serve the twins as well as Lilith. They would no longer want their freedom at all, but to service these succubi. It would be more pleasure than they could imagine, too. I heightened all of this lust and eliminated all of the Rutledge’s’ jealousy and other negative feelings, doing the same to Arnold as well. I laughed as the look on Sabrina’s face changed from wrath, ready to slap her husband silly for being naked and aroused by the succubi ... to brazen desire, heat, lust for them herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.