The Paper Route
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Come kiss me, Liz. Then move up and let me suck your nipples. When you feel like you want more, slide back and let your pussy push against my cock. If it won’t go, you can ask Tracey to hold my cock up while you sit on top of me and take it inside your pussy. You can fuck me like Tracy did, or you can sit on my cock facing me.”

Before her lips ever touched mine, I knew she was like the others. It seems none of them have kissed enough to know how - if they’ve even been kissed before.

Kissing comes easier when two people are naked. With Liz lying on my belly, straining up to kiss me, we wasted no time, finding just the right way to make our lips meet. She was fucking against my belly with her pussy, and her lips were locked to mine as I sucked her tongue into my mouth. I thought for sure she was about to fuck me right then, the way she was moving her body.

When she raised her head to look down at me, she was smiling. With my hands under her arms, I pulled her forward until I could catch a nipple. That was like lightning to her - and to me. She screamed and pressed her breast against my mouth as I sucked and licked her nipple.

Suddenly, she raised her upper body then pushed herself back until my cock was against her pussy.

“Fuck me, Liz. I love you and I love your body. Take my cock in your pussy and sit up straight to let it run deep inside. Move any way you can that makes you feel good. Fuck me wild - or fuck me slow - I’ll keep up with you - either way.”

“Can I really fuck you wild, once I get your cock in my pussy?”

“Just don’t hurt your pussy. Your pussy is mine now, and I want it forever.”

“OH DAMN EDDIE. I love your cock and I want your baby, just like my friends.”

“Ride my cock - fuck me like a wild woman in heat.”

“OH HELL YES - I knew I would love fucking if I ever learned how to do it right.”

The more of my cock she took inside her, the wilder she rode me. I was afraid she would hurt herself at first, then she smiled down at me just before she sat back hard, taking all of me.

“OH YES – I love the feel of your cock deep inside my pussy like this. Fuck me, Eddie. Fuck me deep and make us a baby.”

I saw Cami, Sylvia, and Tracey sitting cross-legged on the foot of the bed and motioned for them to come join us. They were laughing as they crawled toward us.

Tracey pulled Liz’ face around to kiss her lips as Sylvia and Cami each sucked a nipple.


The tub and shower was too small for more than two at a time. Cami and Sylvia showered first as I lay on the bed with Tracey and Liz.

Tracy lay with her head on my chest as she told me, “Eddie, I’m not going back either. I’m the only one who’s married and I’ve decided to stay here. I’ll have Nadine refer me to a good attorney, before I call Dirk and tell him of my plans. Ours has been a marriage of convenience from the beginning and now that I’ve experienced lovemaking with a real man, I want to be here forever.”

“If you’re sure this is what you want, just tell Nadine and she’ll help you.”

With Liz lying on the other side of me, across from Tracey, she told her, “Tracey, I hope you will stay with us. Already, I love it here and I for one, would love for the four of us to stay together. We’ve traveled all over together and we’ve always had fun no matter where we went. Now that we’ve followed Marjory and Marlene here to Master’s Naturist Ranch, and each of us have fucked Eddie, I would feel lost if one of us were to leave ... I’m trying to tell you – I love you as a best friend and as a sister I’ve never had. When you kissed me just now, as I sat on Eddie’s cock, I wanted that feeling to last forever. If you ever want to kiss again, please don’t ask, just kiss me.”

“I felt that too, and even now, I already want to kiss you again.”

Their faces were inches apart as they looked across my chest at each other. With a hand on each of their shoulders, I tugged their arms. That was all it took. With their breasts on my chest, they kissed like lovers this time.

“Thank you, Liz. I’m going to need more of that, just as I’ll need more of Eddie’s cock. I’m determined now, to make these changes in my life that I should have made years ago.”


We didn’t dress after we showered. We drove over to the main house to have supper with the others. In a matter of minutes, the four newcomers were a part of our family.

Marlene and Marjory wanted to be sure all four of them were made welcome, and positive about their decisions to stay with us.

Marjory told them, “Girls, we’ve finally found a home where we can live and love free, and we’ll always be together - now that we’re part of this great big loving family.”

Violet and Charlotte, with four of Violet’s closest friends came in just after we finished supper. They were stripping as they told us they had eaten earlier.

Misty came in with her Mom, and as soon as her Mom hugged me, I knew I was going to get some of Merilyn Monroe’s pussy.

“Eddie - Misty has told me so much about you, I feel like I know you already. She told me too, that she and you have not used protection, during the dozens of time you’ve made love ... Well, she didn’t say made love, but I wasn’t sure if it was proper to talk about fucking so soon after I met you.”

“She and I agreed, we hate using protection and since I had already fucked Abby with my naked cock, Misty wanted me to fuck her that way.”

“Is there anyway, you and I could be alone for a few minutes? Just looking at your cock makes me want it inside me. I haven’t had a man in years and I used to love fucking.”

“Misty told me you used to love bending over to get fucked from behind.”

“I can’t believe she told you that. Besides, I never knew she watched her dad and me fuck ... Uh, do you like fucking that way?”

“I love it. If you’re brave enough, just bend over right here.”

“In front of Misty, Abby and all these other women?”

“You’re a damn good looking woman, and I would love to have some of your pussy. Just so you’ll know, I don’t like condoms either.”

“I hope we never use one when we fuck, Eddie. Fuck me, Hon. If I make too much noise, please tell Misty or Abby to gag me. I do love a cock from behind and I can tell, I’m going to love your cock.”

“Would you mind if I asked Misty to hold my cock and guide it into your pussy? I’d hate to miss and put it in your ass.”

“Damn. As bad as I need your cock in my pussy tonight, you make me shiver, talking about hitting the wrong hole.”

“Merilyn, here comes your daughter - and here comes your baby.”

“Fuck me, Eddie. If and when my turn comes back around, I want to sit on your cock and ride it like the other women were telling me about, when your cock reaches places no man has gone before.”

I looked up to see Joey and Jimmy, standing behind their girls with their arms around them. Both boys gave me a thumbs-up just as I buried my cock in Merilyn’s pussy, with Misty holding it until I was over halfway in.

“OH HELL YES. Give it to me, Eddie.

“Misty, I have no idea how you and Abby took Eddie’s cock in your pussies, but I see both of you smiling, and I know you must have enjoyed it.”

After about ten strokes, I was striking bottom and Merilyn was letting everyone know just how good it felt. When she stood and turned to hug me, I saw Violet next to me, with two very beautiful young women, even younger that her.

“Eddie, this is June and April Maroni, two of my best friends who wanted to come meet you, after Charlotte and I told them all about you.”

“Hi June.

“Hi, April.

“I’m not sure what Violet and Charlotte told you about me, but I’m glad you decided to come out and meet me - and all my family here at Master’s Naturist Ranch.”

June told me, “Eddie, from what we just witnessed and from what I see now, Violet didn’t tell us all about you. I hope you can make room for my sister and me. We want to come here and be a part of your family, just as Violet told us she and Charlotte are. We know Misty and Abby, and we know Merilyn Monroe. I must say, we know her even better now and I’m impressed at how she handled your cock.”

“You and April are more than welcome to make this your home. As you can see, we are comfortable with no clothes on, and we’re very open about love and sex.”

April stepped up, and with her hand in mine, she told me, “Eddie, neither June or I have ever had a man’s cock. Though we do like women and girls, we have never had anything larger than a finger in our pussies. After seeing your cock in Merilyn’s pussy, I have just about convinced myself that I would love to not only live here, but I’d love to be one of your women, like Violet told us about.”

“April, you and June are just as welcome here as anyone you see in this room. This isn’t all of us either. Some are out at the pool and I’m sure there are others down at the Sauna and Steam Room.”

“OH YES, we’ve also heard about your Sauna and Steam Room from Misty and Abby. What June and I have talked about is, investing in your Naturist Ranch, and sponsoring your Naturist Magazine one hundred percent. Violet told us all about it and we want to be a part of that, if you will allow us.”

“I see Nadine, Mom, Sarah, Becky, Melinda and others nodding approval, so I’ll make it official. We welcome you and June to our Naturist Ranch and we’ll discuss the sponsorship later, if that’s alright with you. We’re always open to donations, but we never solicit them. We have taken in many thousands, but we’ve never been approached about investing in our Naturist Ranch. For now, consider yourselves a part of what you see here and we’ll take care of business after our wedding tomorrow.”

June told me, “Eddie, if April and I stand next to Violet, Abby and Misty tomorrow as you and your brides say your vows, would you allow us to say - I DO, as your other women say I DO?”

“June – April ... a man would be a fool to tell you beautiful sisters - no. I need to tell you, those who say I DO, are also saying - I will.”

“Yes, and we are very aware what - I will - means. I can tell you now, April and I will have your babies and we will raise them here. This is exactly what we have been looking for, and we had even started planning toward, when Violet told us about you, and even showed us your pictures she and your assistant, Anne made at her office that day. As soon as we learned about this Naturist Ranch, and saw your photos, we were ready to make this move.

“Our father and mother left us a fortune and we have not invested, nor even spent a dime of it, other than utilities – and a scant amount on clothing. And as you can see, we prefer being nude.”

Welcome to Masters Naturist Ranch - You are now members. As soon as Nadine, Melinda and I can sit down with you, we’ll let you decide on how much and how soon you want to invest.

“Now that we’ve gotten all that out of the way, do either of you have any more questions.”

June smiled and stepped forward, “Eddie, is there a line forming? And if so, where do we need to line up?”

“There is no line, but - are you and April sure about this? You just told me you’ve never had a man.”

“Eddie, April is twenty-six and I’m twenty-seven. We have waited long enough. Just one day after we talked to Violet and saw your photos, we decided then, this is what we want. You are what we want too. We’ve talked to Misty and Abby, besides Violet. We talked to Merilyn, and she told us she was coming here to live and to have your babies. More than one, she told us. And now, we’re here to tell you, we are more than ready for you, and we want to have your babies.”

I was just about to ask her how she wants me when April said, “Eddie, June and I decided when we saw you fucking Merilyn as she bent over gripping her ankles, we want you to fuck us the same way ... We would love for it to be now, but we’ll wait our turn, no matter how long the line.”

“Tell me this, did anyone tell you about - No Hands On?”

No Hands On?“ They looked at each other, then around the room to see everyone smiling.

“Eddie?” June said.

“No Hands On, means I lie on my back and you have to take my cock in your pussy without either of us using our hands. You can use your mouth - chin - lips - nose - tongue - toes - elbows - knees - pussy - buttocks - even your breasts, but No Hands.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.