The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Melinda called Nadine before we left the Log Cabin, to tell her we were heading straight to the Sauna and Steam room when we arrived.

She told her, “Eddie has to be back at the airport in two and a half hours - to meet four more friends of the colonels and we want plenty of time for Marlene and Marjory to fuck Eddie, No-Hands-On.”

We loaded into the station wagon naked, leaving their luggage, since we were coming back.

“This is unreal - I have never thought of riding down the highway with a carload of naked friends,” Smith said, just before we turned onto the county road leading to Masters Naturist Ranch.

At the ranch house, I drove past the drive, out toward the back yard where the pathway to the Sauna and Steam Room begins.

There are no signs pointing to the Sauna yet, but they hope to have them up before our wedding, so our guests can enjoy the facilities while they’re here.

“Is that steam rising from that building?” Marlene asked as we neared the wooden structure.

Built among the large stones at the thermal springs, it’s hard to tell what this is, until you step around to the front.

“OH MY - this really is a Sauna. Is this the surprise you spoke of earlier?”

“This is just the preliminary, your special surprise awaits you inside.”

Four massage tables are now set up and we have Sarah and Carla waiting for us inside. The only thing we regretted because of the steam, was the fact we wouldn’t be able to take photos of the massages, or the – No Hands On Sex – afterward with both colonels.

“Colonel Marjory Knight - and Colonel Marlene Keller – your masseuse awaits each of you,” Melinda told them.

Marjory turned to hug her huge breasts to my chest, “Eddie, this is the ultimate surprise. Someone went to a lot of trouble to find out our secrets of off-duty relaxation. Thank you so much. I hope you realize, once Marlene and I have endured this steam bath and our massage, we expect to experience your magnificent cock, just as Smith and Parks have earlier.”

“We have also planned a fun, sexy surprise for both of you - so now you have even more to look forward to.”

“You and your people are going to keep spoiling us, and you’ll never be able to run us off.”

“We’re trying our best to entice you and Marlene to stay with us, on and off duty.”

“You’ll get your chance, when you meet our weekend guests at the airport in about two hours. I hope Marlene and I have both gotten our fills of your cock in time for you to meet them upon arrival.”

“I’ll make it. Now, get your naked butt on this table and enjoy your hot oil massage. Afterward, we will introduce you to a totally new sex act.”

“You wish! There’s not a damn thing about sex we haven’t tried, other than a flesh and blood - Masters Cock - if that’s what you’re referring to.”

I slapped her butt and she jumped. “Eddie, I wish Nadine and Melinda would allow you to have more wives, I am so close to falling in love with you.”

“So - you like being spanked on the butt?”

“Only when someone turns me on the way you have. I have never met a man I would allow to put his hand on my body – anywhere. Now, I can hardly wait to experience the feel of your hands, your lips and your cock. I need to hurry, the more I talk, the more I want you.”

As Marjory lay on the table on her back, Melinda leaned close to her face and asked, “Were you serious about wishing you could become one of Eddie’s wives?”

“MELINDA! You tease an old War Horse who has never even experienced a real cock. Now, you ask if I’m serious about being a wife to your husband? Be very careful about how, and what you offer.”

“Enjoy your massage, Marjory. You and I will talk more about this. As you relax and let us take over your beautiful body - just be thinking of the conveniences available to you and Marlene - if - you should actually make this your fulltime residence.”

Melinda told Smith and Parks they were scheduled for their massage after I leave for the airport.

As Sarah began her massage on Marjory - Misty and Abby joined in.

The same was happening with Marlene as Carla massaged her willing body. Audrey and Melinda were making sure there was no place on her body that wasn’t caressed and oiled.

I was stretched out on top of another massage table, when Audrey came over to massage my cock. She knew just how to arouse me, yet keep me from ejaculating before we started our fun with first Marjory, then Marlene. I love this and I have the easiest part of all. I get to relax and let my sex partner do all the work. I have a feeling that both Marlene and Marjory will master the - No Hands On Sex - better than anyone has yet. There’s just something about their determination to make sure a job is done well. No matter what the challenge, or who challenges.

I heard Melinda when she told Marjory to hold her hand as she sits up, then come with her.

“OH WOW – Do I have the pleasure of sitting on Eddie’s cock the first time we make love?”

“Let us help you up on the table with him. Then, with your knees on either side of his hips, you get to try your luck at - No Hands On Sex - for the first time.”

No Hands On? Explain - please?”

“Neither you or Eddie may use your hands to make his cock go inside your pussy.”

“Then - how will we ever get his cock inside me?”

“You have to maneuver your body such in a way that you’re able to trap his cockhead with your pussy, then move, raise, and work your lower body until you have him inside you enough to sit back and take all of him.”

“OH MY – this is really going to be a challenge, but I am determined to have this beautiful cock in my pussy.”

“You can do this, Marjory. All of us have experienced No Hands On Sex, and the pleasure which comes after we sit back on his cock, is more than worth all the time and trouble.”

“I see now, that I’ll have to lower my belly as I slide forward to let his cock meet my pussy. I have no idea how I will ever make my hips and abdomen contort in such a manner to trap this monster.

“Eddie, before I start, please kiss me one more time, as I press my oily breasts against your chest.”

Without hesitation, she came at me. She wasn’t smiling, though she seems totally relaxed, and yet eager, as her lips met mine. This woman can kiss like she does everything else in her life. She has trained herself to be in total control of her actions and emotions. She loves perfection and she strives for it in everything she does. Her kiss made me want to reach out and pull her to me so I could ram my cock into her hot pussy, which is now pressed against my belly.

“Eddie, I am determined to do this. I refuse to fail, no matter what the challenge – and this has to be the most erotic, and most exciting challenge I have ever faced. It’s not a matter of – if I get your cock in my pussy – it’s a matter of how much I can take, once I get you inside me, then sit back on your cock to fuck you.”

“Show me and everyone here, how it’s done Marjory. I want you to enjoy this so much, you will never leave here. Fuck me, Baby. I love you - and I love your beautiful, hard body.”

Like everyone so far, she failed to trap my cock on her first try. That failure seemed to make her even more determined as she forced her lower body down, then raised her upper body enough to make her pussy meet my cockhead with a direct hit - right on target. Her face was screwed into a forced smile as she look down at me.

“Smile, as you take my cock, Colonel Marjory Ann Knight. Take my cock, then take my come as we give you the baby you’ve denied yourself all these years.”

Eddie, you are getting to me. No man - No woman - has ever gotten to me, and managed to get into my heart the way you have. OH FUCK YES – I have your cock and now, I’m going to OWN YOUR ASS, until I make you fill my womb with enough sperm to give us twins.

“OH HELL YES. Raise your ass and ram your cock deep inside me, damn it. FUCK MAN, you have reached places inside me where nothing has ever come close. Fuck me hard, Eddie. Here I come and I’m so thrilled to feel your cock blowing your semen into my body. YES – YES – YES, I feel you coming again and again...”

She was smiling when she leaned forward to kiss me again. This kiss was different, this kiss was soft and lingering as I pulled her close.

She raised her upper body, keeping my cock trapped inside her pussy as she sat straight and erect, milking the last drops of my cum from my cock as she smiled down at me.

“Thank you, Eddie Masters. You win - and I gladly succumb to any wish, any whim, any demand you could ask of me. I’m here until time takes one of us away. Get ready for me, and for Marlene. We not only bring ourselves, we bring our own Gallery of women who will test you even more than either of us.

“Now, please give my best-friend and lover, the same experience and the same love you have shown me.”

Misty was wiping my cock, then she took me to the depths of her throat as she sucked me back to life.

When she backed up, there stood Colonel Marlene Ellisen Keller, smiling as she stepped up to put her knee on the table beside my hip.

“Eddie, I watched Marlene take your cock, and I have yet to comprehend how she took you into her pussy so easily. Please bear with me as I try, in some way to give myself pleasure, since you cannot help me. I need you as much - or more than Marjory. For the past three years, I have struggled with the urge to retire and have my baby – before it’s too late. Here I am, with a seventeen year old young man who has captured my imagination and my heart. Give me what I need in my life to make me whole. Give me a baby and make me feel loved by a man - for the first time ever.

“Here I come, Eddie. Already, I am yours. I gave up all resistance hours ago, and now I give myself to you. You are the second person to know my love. You have just now given a baby to the first person to love me - and in doing so, you gave her reason for living - back to her. Give me what you gave Marjory and I will love you forever.”

“Kiss me, Marlene. You and I will make beautiful babies and we will love our babies together, along with Marjory’s, Smith’s, Parks’ - and all the babies we have here.”

Marlene is slightly more slender than Marjory, especially around her buttocks and hips. This may have helped her as she took my cock on her first try. “OH HELL YES! I have your cock in my pussy. Damn Eddie if I knew your cock would feel this good to me, I would have tackled your ass as soon as you stripped in front of us the first time. MY GOD MAN - I’m having orgasms repeatedly and I cannot get enough. Push up with your hips and give me all you have. I want your cock deep inside me and I want every last drop of your semen blasting to the depths of my womb.

“YES – EDDIE – YES ... I feel you and I love you for giving me reason to love again. Not only will Marjory, Smith, and Parks say - I DO - same as your other brides - we will be saying - I DO - to each other....

“You wanted this and now, we are pledging our love for you - and - each other. OH HELL YES, FUCK ME DEEP ... I feel you going again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.