The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Nadine and I caught up to the others, and there was nothing but laughs and chatter all the way down the path to the Sauna and Steam Room.

Misty and Abby dropped back to walk with us, and Nadine asked Misty to catch her up on everything she and her mother have been doing. When she told Nadine that her Mom hardly ever went anywhere, she suggested...

“Tell Merilyn we want her to come join us here, Misty.”

“I called her as soon as we arrived and she’s coming out tomorrow morning, with plans to stay the weekend - and be here for your wedding. I hope you’ll help me convince her to come here to stay, since Eddie has asked Abby and me to live here with all of you.”

“Don’t worry, if we have to, we’ll let Eddie get his hands on her and she’ll beg us to let her stay.”

“I told Eddie that I wanted him to use his charm on Mom and talk her into giving him some pussy. She hasn’t been with a man since Dad passed away nearly two years ago. She needs to get fucked and get on with her life.”

“I’ll help you, even if we have to hold her down,” Nadine told her.

“I doubt we’ll have to hold her down, once she sees Eddie fucking me.”


I was amazed at what Ernie Cox and her daughters, Skyler and Kylie - have done to the Sauna and Steam Room.

“Abby, we need loads of photos of this place. This will be a special - added attraction to our Naturist Ranch and our Nude Dude Ranch. I’d like to have one whole section in our Naturist Magazine, just for highlighting our Nude Dude Ranch, our Log Home, our Sauna - and Steam Room.”

Nadine told me, “Sarah, your Mom, Barb Barton, Pam Perkins, Donna Webb, and I - were talking the other day and Barb wanted to bring her bike out to ride around the property. The more we talked, the more we wanted to have a bike trail, totally separate from the horse trail we’ll use for trail rides.”

“I really like that idea. I’ve ridden my Paper-Boy Special, thousands of miles and I’m sure there will be many other guests who prefer riding bikes, to riding horses. Can we do that ourselves, or do we need to hire outside help?”

“Ernie has asked Ruth and Ruby Martin if they would be willing to help her. They said they would - and Ernie is going to bring her tractor over here with the loader on the front. She said she could take that front loader-bucket and make a nice bike trail through the brush and around the trees, then along the river, and back up by the creek to that swimming hole - where we first met back in the summer.”

“I love that idea. Maybe we can find enough bikes to have plenty for everyone who likes to ride.”

“We’ve already started on that too. I called the bike shop in town and they have twenty used bikes they’ve bought and repaired. The man told me he could easily get us twenty more from another bike shop over in Mindale. I told him to get all of them and bring them out as soon as he could.”

The outside of the Sauna and Steam Room building looks rustic and aged, instead of newly finished. The inside has really taken on a whole new look - from the last time I was in here. The four cedar tables and six benches are all finished and the colors of the Western Red Cedar really stand out.

As soon as we entered, the sweat started popping out and by the time we were in the middle of Steam Room, sweat was running off my face and body.

Sarah and Carla were standing on either side of the first long table. I could see them smiling at me through the steam.

Nadine told me, “Eddie, this is our way to show our appreciation for the special way you treat everyone here. We want you to lie face down on the table to begin with. By the time we turn you over, Sarah and Carla will have you ready to climb those steam covered walls.”

“Nadine - you, Mom, and Becky know full well I’m very sensitive – to the point of being ticklish on most of my body. Please don’t make me jump off this table.”

Sarah told me, “Eddie, just relax and let Carla and me do this. We’re not going to tickle you, we want to make you so relaxed, yet so aroused, that you’ll want to fuck all of us before we leave here.”

“That must be at least a gallon of oil you have over there next to that steam outlet. I hope you don’t let it burn my most sensitive parts.”

Carla told me, “It’s your sensitive parts we’re here for, Dear. We’ll make sure there no burns or blisters on your cock - your butt, or elsewhere. We’re here to make this pleasurable, not painful. Now - you just lay your head on this rubber pillow with your arms spread, at your side.”

My face was turned to the side on the small, balloon-like pillow, and when I felt something touch my lips, I opened my eyes to see Becky. She smiled and kissed my lips. Then, before I could say anything, there was Melinda, then Misty, then Abby – I must have kissed all of the twice, it seemed, but I was getting more relaxed by the minute.

I felt hands on my feet, and I couldn’t help but wiggle my toes at the touch. Then there were hands on my thighs and hands on my back. There were hands on my shoulders and hands on my neck, all of them rubbing and massaging, moving - and pressing into my muscles.

The hot oil felt like it was scalding me at first, then it was so soothing as their hands began to spread the oil and massage me from my toes to my hair.

Someone pulled my butt cheeks apart and I was close to clenching my buttocks, before relaxing, to let them have their way with me. I felt the long gentle fingers slide down to cup my balls, then softly and sensuously caress them. My cock was lying between my thighs, pressed against the table when those same hands slid back and forth, as if masturbating me slowly. Then - they were gone and there were fingers in my butt split, massaging from my butthole up to my spine and back again.

More hot oil was poured over my back, and by now, I was so relaxed they could have beat me like a drum and I would have enjoyed it.

From my fingertips to my armpits - fingers massaged and caressed my arms and massaged my muscles until I felt like my whole body was limp as boiled spaghetti.

Nadine told me, “Eddie, close your eyes, we’re going to turn you on your back. You just relax and let us do this. Be aware, when we have massaged your chest, legs, belly, and cock - each one of us will climb up and sit on your cock, one after the other.

Sarah told me, “There are ten of us - and we’re going to take your cock in our pussy, then fuck you as you lie on your back. Try to hold your come as long as possible - and when you can’t hold back any longer, let your cum go deep inside the lucky pussy that happens to be stretched down over your cock at the time.”

Becky told me, “Don’t open your eyes and don’t try to help us. Don’t even try to fuck us. Just let each of us take your cock and fuck you. We know you won’t be able to tell who is who, but at least try to determine who is first - and who is last.”

I knew there was no way I would ever know even two of them, as slick and oily as I am, and they are.

As soon as I felt the first pussy slide down over my slick cock, I immediately thought of Misty and her wild, gripping pussy as she squeezed and pulled my cock. Even though I was oily from my ears to my toenails, I was sure this had to be Misty. Even Abby’s pussy can’t grip and hold my cock the way Misty’s pussy can.

She wasn’t on me but a few minutes and she was gone. As soon as the next pussy settled all the way down over my cock - I was sure this was Mom. I’d know her pussy anywhere. I was tempted to blow her a load of cum, but I held back. I wanted to last as long as possible, even to the tenth one, if I could. As soon as Becky smeared her pussy over my cockhead, before she fucked me, I knew it was her.

Somewhere between six and nine, I lost count. Then, I felt a pussy push its way down onto my cock with a grip as strong as my fist. There was no doubt in my mind that this was Misty ... The first one to fuck me - had to be Abby - I was almost positive. I had held my cum as long as I could, and longer than I ever have before, when I blasted what felt like a gusher into Misty’s pussy. I was sure it was her ... I think.

Just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt someone else kneel with their knees on either side of my hips. I was pretty sure I had counted better, but I remember thinking I may have miscounted somewhere.

Just as I was about to give up and tell them I couldn’t tell them apart, I felt this pussy give me a squeeze that was unmistakably - Sarah Fulchs. I knew then, she was the eleventh, because I felt her pussy about number three, right after Mom.

Nadine told me, “Open your eyes, Eddie. That was the tenth pussy. Now we want to know who was first and last.”

I wiped my eyes with my oily fingers enough to look around the table. I counted ten and they were all smiling at me.

“Here goes, and please let me finish, before you tell me if I’m right or wrong. There’s no way I could guess each of you, but in my mind – I’m pretty sure it was Abby who fucked me first. Then Mom fucked me. After Mom, I’m almost positive Becky fucked me next. From there, all I know is, there’s some of the best pussy in this world in this room. Now – I think y’all tried to pull a fast one on me and Sarah fucked me twice – BUT – Misty was the one who took my cum in her pussy as she fucked me last.”

None of them even smiled at first, then Misty leaned over and mashed her oily titties across my face before she backed up and kissed me.

“Eddie, it really was me who took your cum. I can’t believe you remembered my pussy.”

“Well, I got yours right, now tell me – was I even close on the others I named off?”

“I was first, Eddie,” Abby told me.

“Who was second?” I asked, then saw Mom laughing as she stepped over to kiss me and smear her huge titties across my face, and let me suck her nipples.

“Becky, was it you who fucked me after Mom?”

“Yes, and I told them you would know my pussy, as many times as you and I have fucked.”

“Okay – now, was I right about eleven pussies fucking me? Sarah, did you fuck me twice?”

“YES! And I told them you would know my pussy. We almost never got your cock in my pussy the first time we fucked - and though we’ve fucked many times since, I can still feel you stretching my pussy each time your cock goes deep inside me.”

I was so slick and oily, they had to help me off the table and lead me into the shower where the hot steamy water and soap they used on me, quickly washed the oil off and I could open my eyes without feeling like they were covered in oil.

Before we left - we spent almost an hour in the Sauna. That was when the sweat really poured out of me.

After another trip back through the showers, with all of us standing in the spray - we dried on cotton towels and walked back up the path to the house. Misty and Abby were taking turns with the camera, and Becky was snapping Polaroid pictures as fast as she could.

We now have two, very large picnic style tables in the dining room, and still some of the younger members have to eat at the bar in the kitchen.

While at the table, I stood and told them, “We’re going to need a larger dining room and we may as well add on as soon as we can. We have more members coming, and we have invited many more to come join us.”

“I agree, Eddie. I suggest we build a mess-style dining room, with a new kitchen built inside,” Nadine added.

Ernie was the first to speak, “If you like, I can have two carpenters out here tomorrow, to give us an estimate. I know them well and they do good work. I might add too, both of them have beautiful daughters who attended the same school as Kylie and Skyler. They’re out of school now and I’m sure we can convince them to come for a visit at least.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.