The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Abby looked up to see me standing at the end of the counter. Patricia was on the phone and I waved for her and Misty to follow me. I was waiting just inside the hallway when they came through the door laughing.

“Eddie, meet my best girlfriend ever, Misty Monroe.

“Misty, meet the only man-friend I’ve ever had, Eddie Masters.”

I held out my arms and she literally fell against my chest. I knew as soon as she pressed her body to mine, she wasn’t wearing a bra. “Misty, I have never in my life seen two people who look as much alike, and not be kin, as you and Abby. You look like twins, and I’m so glad you decided to dress in those tight jeans and boots, with that white shirt.”

“Eddie, when we talked on the phone earlier, I was so excited for Abby. I knew she’s been worrying about finding a job and when she told me about working here - then about you, I knew right then, I had to come meet you. Even though she tried to tell me about you, I had no idea you were this tall, and so damn handsome. Were you really serious about Abby and me living on your ranch? What will your fiance have to say about that? What in the world will Miss Nadine Hampton say?

“I was serious and I still want both of you there. As for Melinda, let’s go meet her. I want to warn you ahead of time, she loves hugs and she loves women as much as I do. My other personal secretary is there with her. Audrey is a hugger too, and like Melinda, she likes women as much as she likes me.

“When you say - likes women, does that mean...

“It means they love pussy as much as I love pussy, and believe me, Misty - Eddie Masters loves pussy.”

“I’m glad to hear that, because Abby and I have never had a man and we’ve talked about finding a really good-looking man to share. A man who is fun and loves women so much he’ll treat both of us right. Eddie, you give Abby and me that, and you’ll have us to put up with for life.

“Abby told me you have a cock and not a dick. Would you mind if I feel your cock? I’ve never even seen a man’s dick and I never even knew there were men who have cocks instead of dicks.”

“And if I do?”

“I have no idea how to answer that. I can tell you, already I want Abby and me to be naked with you.”

“ ... And Melinda and Audrey?”

“Are you serious? I MEAN - FUCK - EDDIE - I would love that. Do they really like pussy?”

“They love pussy as much as I love pussy. Let’s go meet them and we may just take a ride out in the country to a place we just recently bought.”

Abby told me, “Eddie, let me go in first. I’ll tell them you’re right behind me. Then, when you come in with Misty, they won’t know what to think.”

“If there were three of you, Melinda would still want to hug all of you and even kiss your lips like she did earlier.”

Misty asked, “Did she really kiss you, Abby? I mean - kiss - like we kiss?”

“She did and just wait. Kiss her like you and I kiss, and we may have to pull her off your sexy ass.”

I told her, “Let me have your camera, Abby. I want to take all the photos of this I can get. How many exposures do we have left on this roll?”

“I think we only took six, so there should be thirty showing in that little window on top.”

“Yes, I see it now. Let’s go.”

We did just as Abby suggested. Misty and I waited in the hallway as Abby entered my office. Misty moved over next to me and smiled as she put her arm around my waist. “Eddie, please let me feel your cock. I’ve never been around a man, and already, I want to feel your cock. I would love to see it right now, but I’ll wait if you’ll just let me feel of you somehow.”

As she watched, I loosened my belt, then opened my fly with my shirt tail covering me. “Put your hand inside my boxers and feel my cock. I’m not completely erect, but I’m getting there fast, just looking at you and watching you reach for me.”

OH-FUCK-WOW - HELL YES - OH-FUCK-WOW.”

She had her fingers wrapped around my cock, then slowly slid her hand down to my pubic hair.

“What do you think? Is it what you expected?”

“Eddie, I think I’m already in love with your cock. I want you so bad right now my pussy aches and my titties are tingling like they do when I rub them.”

“Let me get zipped up, then we’ll go in and meet Melinda and Audrey. If you and Abby are sure about this, we’ll stop at a place we can be alone for an hour or so, before going to the ranch so you can meet the others.”

“Eddie, will you please think about letting my Mom come live with us too? She’s forty and she looks really, really good. Dad’s gone now and I don’t want her to be alone.”

“If you decide to stay with us, call her and invite her out for our wedding this weekend. If she wants to stay, she’ll be welcomed by the whole family. We have many girls - with their Moms living with us. Abby wants to call her Mom and have her come for a visit. She even told that her Mom would probably want to fuck me, too.”

“I know Mom would want to fuck you, once she gets to know you. She’s shy around men, now that Dad’s gone. I’m going to call her when we get to your house and tell her where I am. I want her to come out tomorrow while you’re at work. Hurry, I want to meet Melinda and Audrey ... If they want to touch and feel, will it be alright?”

“Love them, Misty - just like you love Abby. They’re going to love you - and already, I love you and Abby.”

I opened the door and walked in to see Melinda and Abby kissing, with Audrey standing behind Abby, reaching around with her hands under her shirt. Audrey looked up to see me - then she saw Misty walk in behind me and her eyes got really big.

She ran to me as she kept her eyes on Misty. She looked up at me and smiled, “Eddie, does Abby have a twin?” She was leaning around me as she stretched up to wrap her arms around my neck.

I ran my hands down her back to cup her buttocks through her skirt, then turned both of us so she could see Misty.

“Audrey, meet Misty Monroe. She’s Abby’s best friend and both of them want to come live with us at the ranch. Make her feel welcome. She loves women and she already loves you and Melinda.”

“OH, WOW - Misty, come give me a hug.”

That was all it took for them wrap each other in a full body hug. I was focusing the lens when Misty pulled back, then kissed Audrey on her lips. I snapped three shots of them kissing, running their hands up and down, feeling each other’s body.

I turned to look at Melinda, and she was looking toward Misty and Audrey as they kissed. Abby pulled her over close to me. As she and Melinda kissed again, I took more closeups. When they parted, I saw Melinda had opened Abby’s shirt all the way.

“Show those beauties to me - and the camera, Abby.”

Melinda pulled her shirt open and Abby pulled the other side back to let her breasts stand tall, proud and erect.

“Melinda, Abby told me she’s never had her nipples kissed or sucked. Show her how it feels.”

Abby looked at me just as Melinda sucked a nipple into her mouth, “Eddie ... I’m not sure I can take this.”

I didn’t know how close this lens would zoom, and still make a good picture, but I zoomed in so close to Melinda’s lips, I could see the small circle of Abby’s nipple sliding in and out as she sucked.

I backed up and focused on her other nipple as it stood erect and pointy. Just before I snapped the picture, Abby told me, “Flip the Macro tab on the side, it will take a really clear closeup of my nipple ... Just looking at you taking closeup photos of my titties is making me come - and already, my jeans are wet with cum.”

I took three more with Macro, then someone pulled my shirtsleeve. When I looked back, Misty and Audrey were naked to their waists with their titties pressed against each other.

I zoomed in, then reached out to pull their breasts apart just enough to make their nipples barely touch - tip to tip. I took three more before they mashed titties and kissed.

I took the rest of that roll of film, then loaded it with another roll of 36 color exposures.

They wanted me to get naked with them, but I made them wait. It’s already 4:00 and I knew we’d need more time, once we stripped and started fucking.

“Melinda, I want you and Audrey to stop at the Martin place on your way home. Abby, Misty and I will be there by the time you get there. We won’t have time to swim naked in the creek, but we’ll have the log home to ourselves so we can love our new family members and - new employee.”

“Abby, you and Misty get your naked butts covered and respectable, we’re going to visit Savita in Human resources, then we’re going by to see Claudia, and all her girls in the secretarial pool - on our way out the door. We should have all our visiting done in time to leave before the shift changes and the rush is on for everyone to get off the parking lot.”

By now, the news of a new company photographer has spread all over the plant. Or so it seemed, when we walked into the Human Resources office. The one thing no one has made them aware of until now - there are two absolutely, stunning young women with me who look like twins. The only way anyone could tell which is the photographer, Abby is carrying her camera.

Anne and the other two secretaries stood as soon as we walked into the outer office.

“Anne, I want you to meet Abby Landis, our new company photographer - And this is her best friend, Misty Monroe.

I’ve never been introduced to the other two women in this office, but I saw their name plaques on their desks and spoke to them, “Carrie, you and Ellen come around here so Abby can take your pictures. I swear, our secretaries here at Master’s are getting prettier by the day. Come around here and stand beside Anne, so Abby can get your pictures made.”

When they walked out from behind their desks, I realized very quick, that I need to pay more attention to the girls and women in the background. Carrie and Ellen are every bit as tall as Anne and both have breasts the size of Abby’s. Both look young and both are smiling at me, like they’ve heard a dirty joke about me.

Anne told me, “Eddie, we want a picture made with you, Ellen, Carrie and me.”

Abby told her, “Let’s get this one, then we’ll take a photo of each of you with Eddie.”

“YES. I would love to have a copy of the one you take of Eddie and me,” Ellen said, looking at me with the same smile I see on Anne’s face - when she and I are naked together.

Carrie told me, “Eddie, I want a photo of you standing close to me ... Please? My Mom knows your Mom and she asked me if I’ve met you yet. I want to show her our picture together.”

Abby told her, “Carrie, we’ll get that photo made for you, too. I personally think it would be good for Eddie to have his picture made with each woman who works here. Married or single.”

“Ellen and I aren’t married. We’re both divorced and we rent an apartment together in Bresden.”

Misty had not said a word since saying hello to the three women. Now she makes my face heat up. “Eddie just invited me to his wedding this weekend, and since neither of you are married, why don’t you come too. He told Abby and me that Anne and Savita now live on his ranch and that’s where his wedding will be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.