The Paper Route
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

At the supper table, Audrey and Melinda told me I had a package delivered just before quitting time.

“Did you open it?”

Melinda told me, “Eddie, you’re the Assistant Manager of Master’s Manufacturing, there’s no way Audrey or I would ever open your mail or your packages.”

“Who sent it? Did you look at the label?”

Audrey told me, “No, there was a messenger boy who brought it, and we put it on your desk.”

“I have to be there early today anyway. I have an interview scheduled with a young woman who’s brother-in-law works in maintenance.”

“I hope she’s pretty and she has a sexy body,” Melinda said - and everyone laughed.


I was at the plant early and stopped by Patricia’s desk to leave her a note that I was in my office, and to let me know when the new girl arrived.

As soon as I saw the label on the large, brown manila envelope, I knew what was inside and why there was a notice on the outside – Do Not Bend or Fold -

I opened the envelope to find prints of all the photos Violet and Charlotte took of us in their office. DAMN – These are some really good photos. Not just because we’re all four naked, but with the light and the setting in their studio. Shit, I wanted to go back over there this morning and get some more pussy, after seeing these.

I had just hurriedly flipped through the last of them when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and Patricia told me, “Eddie, you have a visitor and you’re going to love this young woman.”

“Have you had a chance to find out anything about her?”

“Oh yes. She’s living with her sister, and her sister’s husband. She has to sleep on the couch. She wants her own place to live, but she hasn’t been able to find a job. Eddie, she’s at least five inches shorter than me. She wears jeans and boots, and she is so pretty. I have you a piece of paper with some more notes I made, and I’ll give it to you.”

“I’ll be right there. I was just going through my mail from yesterday.”

I gathered up all the naked photos and shoved them down into the envelope, then put it in my middle desk drawer. My desk has a large calendar - desk pad - on it and I saw one more photo that had slid underneath the edge of the desk pad. I pulled it out, and it was one with Violet and Anne, posing naked with me in the middle. I put that one in my desk drawer and hurried to meet Abby.

‘So, Miss Abby Landis loves jeans and boots – I wonder if she likes horses’

I opened the door and stepped around the corner to see Patricia talking to Abby. She was at the other end of the tall counter from where I stood. I could see her smile and her blonde hair, and I knew right then, this girl is going to work for Master’s Manufacturing - somewhere.

“Eddie - this is Abby Landis and she’s here to see you about a job,” Patricia told me in her sweet, professional voice, as she slipped me the top sheet from her notepad.

The phone was ringing when I spoke, “Abby, it’s my pleasure to meet you. Why don’t we go down to my office so we can talk in private.”

She stepped out away from the counter and I got my first good look at her. She’s maybe five-foot-two, blonde hair tied high, in a ponytail – even then – it hangs down past her hip-pockets. Her jeans are skin tight and she’s wearing a long sleeve, white shirt almost identical to mine, except hers has some of the biggest breasts I’ve ever seen on a small woman. She’s carrying a large, rawhide bag slung over her right shoulder.

“Mister Masters, I’m so happy to meet you. When Raymond told me he had me a job interview with the Assistant Manager of Master’s Manufacturing, I pictured you as an older man. Patricia told me before you came out, that you’re seventeen. I’ll be nineteen in January and I’ve given up hope of growing any taller.”

We were walking past the break room as we talked. “Abby, first of all, please call me - Eddie. Everyone here does.”

“Raymond told me that too, but I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to, after just meeting you. You’re so tall and you look so business like. By the way, I love your boots. They’re almost like mine, see.” She stopped and pulled her jeans leg up to show me her left boot. When she bent forward, I just knew the seat of her jeans was going to split wide open.

“Here’s my office. My secretaries will be here soon, but we can talk and get to know each other. I’m sure when you meet them, they will want to know all about you, too. You look very comfortable, dressed in jeans and boots. Do you ride, or just prefer dressing in western style clothes?”

“I do get to ride nearly every weekend. Our neighbor takes me with her out to her friend’s place in the country on weekends and we ride horses.”

“Your next door neighbor has a place in the country?”

“Oh no. Actually, she’s the daughter of our neighbor across the street and we’ve become friends since I graduated last spring and moved here. She’s twenty-one and her Mom is very rich. We go most every weekend to visit a friend of hers who has place in the country,.”

“Where do your parents live?”

“Mom lives in Nebraska with my step-dad, but I wanted to live with my sister when I graduated, so I moved here the last of May.”

I looked down at my note when I sat in my chair. Abby was sitting across from me, smiling the whole time.

‘She moved here to live with her sister because of her step-dad touching her all the time’

‘She loves being outdoors, and she loves being outdoors naked even more’

‘She is willing to take any job which she’s capable of doing, but she’s wishing for something exciting to do. Something daring even, if possible’

I was smiling when I looked up to see Abby with two photos in her hand. She was smiling as she looked at me, “I know Miss Violet. I wasn’t aware that you knew her too.”

I was no longer smiling when she handed me one photo, and kept the other one, as she looked at it for the longest time. Damn - I missed these two when I picked the others up in a hurry.

“I apologize for that, Abby. Those were meant to be private photos and I was looking at them when Patricia called to tell me you were here.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I have hundreds just like these, of Miss Violet, Misty, me - and all our friends.

“Eddie, you really look good without clothes.”

“Is Misty your neighbor friend from across the street?” I asked - knowing I needed to get those photos from her and change the subject.

“Yes. She’s a photographer too and she helps Miss Violet and Charlotte a lot. She’s been teaching me all about photography and how to set the lens and how to get the best light. She’s even going to help them do a nude wedding this weekend. I would love to attend that nude wedding. I’ve never even heard of one.”

I couldn’t help but stare at her - trying to decide if she’s serious - or does she possibly know they’re going to be at our nude wedding.

She was digging in her large leather handbag, then she looked up - smiling at me as she held out a thick photo album. I could tell by the size of the album, it was filled with 5 by 7 photos.

She slid it across the desk pad, smiling the whole time, “No one has ever seen these - except Misty and me, since Miss Violet developed them. I wanted to share them with you - since I got to see your private photos.”

She flipped the cover back and there she was, sitting naked, bareback on a Palomino horse. DAMN WHAT A PAIR OF TITTIES. The next one was Abby and another blonde about her size, standing titty to titty, both smiling at the camera.

“OH WOW – ABBY. Are you sure you want me to see these?”

“Yes, but I would love to keep this one of you, if you’ll let me.” She pulled the other photo out and showed it to me.

There I was, standing behind Violet with my cock in her pussy as she knelt on the love-seat in her studio.

“Abby, I am so embarrassed. I should have looked under that desk pad again. I found one under there when I gathered them up - and I apologize again.”

“Eddie, please don’t be embarrassed. I feel more comfortable now, since I know you like being naked and having naked pictures made with your friends. I have to tell you though, you won’t find any men in those photos of mine. If you insist on having this one back, you can have it - but I really would like to keep it to show Misty. She and I talk a lot about boys, though she’s never dated and neither have I.”

“If you’re sure you want that photo, and you promise to keep it safe in your album with these, I’ll let you have it.”

“Thanks, Eddie. I hope you’ll still give me a chance to work here, even though you’ve discovered I love being naked, and having my pictures made with naked women. I never knew that about myself until I moved here and met Misty.”

I was sweating. I was so nervous about her seeing that photo of me fucking Violet. I wasn’t sure if it was safe letting her keep the photo - but for now, I feel like I need to trust her.

“You said you never dated. Would you mind me asking why? I mean, you’re very attractive and you have such a beautiful smile. I would think the boys would be lined up at your door, asking for dates.”

“There were a lot of boys asking me for dates back in Nebraska, but I think most of them just wanted to date my titties and my big ass.”

“I can’t argue with you, since I wasn’t there. But as much as I love a woman’s sexy body, I look for a sincere smile and I try to see how happy she is - with herself. I can tell already, you’re a very happy person and that makes you even more attractive - to me, anyway.”

“Thank you Eddie. I wasn’t happy back in Nebraska, simply because of Mom’s husband. He’s a lot younger than her and he still can’t keep up with Mom - In bed I mean - He seemed obsessed with trying to cop a feel of my butt or groping my titties. I had to keep my bedroom door locked - and even then - one night I was awakened with his hand on my naked butt. Since Mom married him, I’ve always kept my softball bat on my bed when I sleep. I rolled over, swinging that bat as hard as I could. I broke both bones in his right arm, just above his wrist.

“He yelled and stumbled out into the hallway and Mom ran to him. He told her he stumbled in the dark and broke his arm.”

“Was that the only time he groped you like that?”

“No, he has always tried to cop a feel of my ass, or my titties, when I walked past him, no matter where Mom was.”

“Is that the reason you never liked boys?”

“It wasn’t that I never did like boys - I was just afraid to have dates with them. They never looked at me, they always looked at my big titties, and I heard other girls telling about letting boys fondle and suck their titties. I love my big titties, Eddie - and back then - all I wanted, was to meet a special boy, who would like me for just being me and not because I have a big ass and big titties.”

“You’re a very attractive young woman, Abby. Men and boys - with me included - will always look at you. Just because we look, doesn’t mean we’re going to grope you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.